[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

2 minutes ago, landess said:

If one uses one of the accessory mods for a penis, it is gray

Ah! Accessories are very different, as they do have their own multiplier. Not sure about Cmar's accessory though. Her male part is made to pick up the color on the skin texture. The old map had the part UV in the area for shoes, and so it would show the shoe texture when KW left the shoes on during woohoo, or if you just had your sim running around naked and wearing shoes for some odd reason? So, she moved it to the area of the map where bottom parts go. Some older skins have penis texture for version 1, and others v2, and some for both.

24 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Some older skins have penis texture

Now that you also have Supernatural, You may eventually decide to use the custom Werewolf skins floating around which benefit from Increased slider values to make the nose and chin become a 'proper' canine/feline snout. The reason I mention this is these skins also have a custom penis texture - but geez, the red is so bright as to remind of a neon light. Ah, well - use or don't use - as is the case with most CC unless one gets into using the tools to change things.

4 hours ago, merkle said:

ErrorTrap is detecting

Error Trap is part of Overwatch, which has a few recommended settings. Did you add the 'disable dereferencing' tuning package out of curiosity? https://www.nraas.net/community/ErrorTrap Look down into the tuning options. I use it and myself have no issues.

Trying to remember how that event is handled in game - If it plays out as 'giving a gift'? <-- requires a good relationship. I also use the cigarette smoking mod as well: https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=480744

When you say 'resets'.... does your Sim actually reset by disappearing and is spawned at the front of their home lot? Or is it more the interaction disappears as the queue is updated?

As KW isn't always easy to troubleshoot: I also have Generations and Seasons - 2 EP's which concern 'gifts' type features and MAY be related to the problem? https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121229054032AAv11Ug

9 hours ago, landess said:

use or don't use - as is the case with most CC unless one gets into using the tools to change things.

It's why I started. It used to be that I found a small thing that I thought was odd in a nice piece of CC, so I changed it to what I wanted. )))

15 hours ago, landess said:

Error Trap is part of Overwatch, which has a few recommended settings. Did you add the 'disable dereferencing' tuning package out of curiosity? https://www.nraas.net/community/ErrorTrap Look down into the tuning options. I use it and myself have no issues.

Trying to remember how that event is handled in game - If it plays out as 'giving a gift'? <-- requires a good relationship. I also use the cigarette smoking mod as well: https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=480744

When you say 'resets'.... does your Sim actually reset by disappearing and is spawned at the front of their home lot? Or is it more the interaction disappears as the queue is updated?

As KW isn't always easy to troubleshoot: I also have Generations and Seasons - 2 EP's which concern 'gifts' type features and MAY be related to the problem? https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121229054032AAv11Ug

The problem isn't ErrorTrap.  ErrorTrap is  detecting the problem, not creating it.  If I don't use ErrorTrap, I don't get the reset, but the "Offer a cigarette" interaction still doesn't work (the little cigarette icon appears in the upper left and then disappears). 

And yes, when ErrorTrap detects the error my Sim disappears and reappears in front of my home lot.

Has anyone else tried this and does it work?  There seem to be two possibilities:

1.  The interaction just doesn't work (or possibly requires an EP that I don't have).  It wouldn't be the first time a KW interaction didn't work right.

2.  Something else I have is conflicting.

I just wanted to rule out #1 before beginning the tedious trial-and-error task of investigating #2.

hi! I have been experiencing a problem that my sims cant do regular woohoo/try for baby in showers or shower-bathtubs, the sims start making out and they walk to the shower then they get reset and I get a script error everytime. I tried the same with a new save that didn't have kinky world in it and it worked fine.. has anyone had this same problem before? I do have some Nraas mods like overwatch/mc/mc woohooer/error trap and others, I read here that woohooer doesn't work well with okw so I removed it and tried the shower woohoo again ans it still didn't work.. 

hey, sorry for asking two questions in a row, I hope I'm not bothering you guys too much haha..

I was just reading some things about kinky world and passion mods (I've been thinking about removing kw all together and switching back to passion because my pc is not that great) and I saw something about how loading up a save (that had kw in it) ONCE without kw would ruin it, is that true? because I was cleaning up my mods folder and removed kw for a few tests and loaded a save and it sure was completely busted BUT I didn't save, I just exited and dropped the mod back in, deleted the cache files and tried the save again, it worked just as well as before but I only played for a few minutes , does that mean the save isn't corrupt and I can safely play it again? or was loading it an irreversible mistake..

just one last thing, is there a safe way to remove kw from a save game without corruption? does disabling it from the mod options work or will there still be problems?

thank you❤

17 minutes ago, wallow000001 said:

my sims cant do regular woohoo/try for baby in showers or shower-bathtubs

I haven't tried this (default EA woohoo) in years. I have pregnancy disabled in my game, but I could try the default woohoo again just to add a 'does/doesn't work' reference from a user with a heavily modded game.

3 minutes ago, wallow000001 said:

disabling it from the mod options work

Yes, this is the proper way to continue using a save which has KW scripts running in it - by un-registering it. I generally would also pause the game, and reset the world with NRaas first. This would have the effect of stopping all scripts, and not letting any new ones queue up before 'un-registering' it.

3 minutes ago, wallow000001 said:

removed kw for a few tests and loaded a save and it sure was completely busted BUT I didn't save

As long as a save isn't written to, then it remains as was. Returning the game to the state it was in when the save was made is optimum, but if the mods removed were only object mods with no scripts attached, then the game will just default-replace them with another random selection. It IS the scripts which can cause the problems you are keen to be aware of.

1 hour ago, wallow000001 said:

hi! I have been experiencing a problem that my sims cant do regular woohoo/try for baby in showers or shower-bathtubs, the sims start making out and they walk to the shower then they get reset and I get a script error everytime. I tried the same with a new save that didn't have kinky world in it and it worked fine.. has anyone had this same problem before? I do have some Nraas mods like overwatch/mc/mc woohooer/error trap and others, I read here that woohooer doesn't work well with okw so I removed it and tried the shower woohoo again ans it still didn't work.. 

In my experience, KW and Nraas Woohooer don't play nice together.  I'd try deleting Woohooer and see if that solves your problem.  Woohooer does the same thing so why use it?

1 hour ago, wallow000001 said:

sims cant do regular woohoo/try for baby in showers

Fails for me as well.

Spoiler

1841848604_showerwoohooEAdefault.png.eef4e6b1d4e876cdeb2467fa01a8b870.png527498447_Showerwoohoofail.png.615a5703338f5bcdc6010e77b5b5d8b5.png

19 hours ago, merkle said:

Am I the only one having trouble with the "offer a cigarette" option with rolled joints?  ErrorTrap is detecting an error and my Sim resets.

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.

Offer success: with both selecting from the stack and individually from expanded stack - does use the 'give gift' animation as evidenced. Cropped both the single and stack offering into shot along with confirmation of the first being received: Click on recipient/NRaas/basic/inventory/sell item.

Spoiler

1923526928_Offersmokesuccessx2.png.8ce7651cbbb98908198763bad8397976.png

Wish I had good news for either of you: Default EA shower woohoo won't work for me (returns a NRaas woohooer error notification) - Offer a smoke using KW rolled joints, both from stack and individually is successfully accomplished using the gift giving animation from Generations EP. (https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Gift_giving

Timeframe 1:08

Spoiler

If ANYONE can successfully offer a smoke (KW JOINT) without Generations EP installed - PLEASE comment!

43 minutes ago, merkle said:

Woohooer does the same thing so why use it?

I use it as a tuning mod which also integrates the Kama Simtra plug-in. This is why I use it since I also changed the settings so it pretty much doesn't do the animation stuff, just applies certain woohooer features to the game. As I mentioned, I haven't used the default EA woohoo in years so I'm not missing a thing for my play style either. - Tantraport - anyone?

Different Strokes - y'know? I did confirm that I have the same experience trying to EA default woohoo in the shower for the sake of documentation - it fails.

Just the Jealousy tuning may be of interest to those wanting a more realistic experience as it is controlled by room and not lot....  https://www.nraas.net/Woohooer-FAQ Word of advice - Never go to the NRaas forums posting for advice if you have the KW mod installed - they consider it instant disqualification for support.

53 minutes ago, landess said:

Word of advice - Never go to the NRaas forums posting for advice if you have the KW mod installed - they consider it instant disqualification for support.

My experience was different.  However, they are very limited in what they can do since (at least from what they've told me) they contacted ONK for support and were rebuffed.

1 hour ago, landess said:

Wish I had good news for either of you: Default EA shower woohoo won't work for me (returns a NRaas woohooer error notification) - Offer a smoke using KW rolled joints, both from stack and individually is successfully accomplished using the gift giving animation from Generations EP. (https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Gift_giving

Timeframe 1:08

Reveal hidden contents

If ANYONE can successfully offer a smoke (KW JOINT) without Generations EP installed - PLEASE comment!

Damn.  I was hoping to start a career as a drug dealer.

1 hour ago, merkle said:

Damn.  I was hoping to start a career as a drug dealer

I've been down this road with an attempt at a 'Breaking Bad' save series. One is still able to sell 'large?' quantities of drugs to the criminal warehouse, but only certain KW drugs are flagged. Blue Sky is not? :(  I could've went on with using Heroin/Simoiine, but that's not really the proper drug now is it?

You can grow weed 'professionally', and drag it to sell in your inventory. You WILL get crazy rich this way if you have a medium farm. (I did this in Los Aneigos - which has a year round growing season) Neither involves dealing with other Sims though, so other than a form of role-play, it has no 'teeth'.

Spoiler

Screenshot-280.jpg.201b4082678c06cd0b3cc2e8d9a7adb3.jpgScreenshot-695.jpg.47757925ecea792447760521e3d498fd.jpgScreenshot-699.jpg.e895a8a714daf9fb36bba93f0cebc8a3.jpgScreenshot-696.jpg.9e27134301ba0b7d5ed40593df22dbb0.jpg

14 hours ago, landess said:

Yes, this is the proper way to continue using a save which has KW scripts running in it - by un-registering it. I generally would also pause the game, and reset the world with NRaas first. This would have the effect of stopping all scripts, and not letting any new ones queue up before 'un-registering' it.

thank you so much! I almost lost hope??

13 hours ago, landess said:

I think it worked for me before using a mod from MTS called "give interaction", it says it doesn't require Generations to work but I never tried since I have the EP already, but I assume it does :)

13 hours ago, landess said:

Fails for me as well

oh.. too bad :( but I'm removing kw from my game for a while (I honestly only have it because I want my uni students to experiment with drugs) and I'm keeping woohooer so hopefully shower woohoo will work then

thanks for the help everyone!

3 hours ago, Noia do Rio De Janeiro said:

how can i solve this?

you posted a screenshot of one - I can help with that. I can't help with others I have NO idea what they are - post more for translation help.

As for making the game 'speak' your language - sorry, This is a private mod, not government forms for immigrants to fill out/no translations for the entire world - so you will need to either speak the language, find someone with enough skills to translate the game, or give OnikiKay enough money to convince them to do it for you.

Maybe you have the skills to open the proper XML's and translate the entire game yourself? Yes?

imagem_2020-11-16_223425.png

DareToShowBottom:InteractionName = dare to show bottom : interaction name <----Translate this.

3 hours ago, Noia do Rio De Janeiro said:

i can't understand what is written

Often, interactions like this are typed with words separated by upper case letters if that helps? So, DareToShowBottom;InteractionName = Dare To Show Bottom; Interaction Name. But, as landess said, Oniki only made KW in English, and without translations. You can use the search feature at the top right to see if anyone has uploaded a translation here, and also try your search engine to check the internet. Sometimes, people will make translations to their language and share them.

23 hours ago, landess said:

I've been down this road with an attempt at a 'Breaking Bad' save series. One is still able to sell 'large?' quantities of drugs to the criminal warehouse, but only certain KW drugs are flagged. Blue Sky is not? :(  I could've went on with using Heroin/Simoiine, but that's not really the proper drug now is it?

You can grow weed 'professionally', and drag it to sell in your inventory. You WILL get crazy rich this way if you have a medium farm. (I did this in Los Aneigos - which has a year round growing season) Neither involves dealing with other Sims though, so other than a form of role-play, it has no 'teeth'.

I've found you can make more money selling the stuff at the consignment store.  And yes, you can make big $$$$$$$ as a pot farmer.  You don't even need a big farm.  One 5x5 plot growing cannabis will make you more money than you can make with any of the standard professions.

Smoking cannabis or taking other drugs causes your Sim to get addicted.  I just wondered if it was possible to get other Sims addicted, too.  There's no way to make money from this - you can't sell directly to other Sims.  At best, maybe I can drive up the price.?

14 hours ago, wallow000001 said:

I think it worked for me before using a mod from MTS called "give interaction", it says it doesn't require Generations to work but I never tried since I have the EP already, but I assume it does :)

I found the mod but it appears all it does is allow you to transfer items from your inventory to theirs (with a relationship boost).  I can do that with MasterController.  Still, I wonder what would happen if I just gave everyone in town a few joints?  Maybe they'd start smoking them on their own.  I could create a really mellow town where everyone is high (Hightown!!)  Unfortunately, being high doesn't seem to enhance the WooHoo experience.  Bummer, man.

17 hours ago, merkle said:

you can't sell directly to other Sims.

Not that I'm aware of. There is another players post - I forget whom at the moment (Oldheimers kicking in), but they used a mod from MTS which is a portable stand created to sell food or other inventory items. They needed to edit the mod slightly to recognize drugs, but it worked for them as a way to set up a portable drugstore.

Using this concept, it would've been awesome to do this with a car (trunk open) and do the same thing (sell drugs) - but that's me using wishful thinking like many players whom see opportunities missed.

> I have given many joints away, but have yet to see another inactive/npc Sim smoke them. I guess I could always use the NRaas 'make active' (for inactives) and have them smoke it to see if that allows future autonomous smoking if joints are in inventory....  One good thing about using this type of household changing is it doesn't appear to clear the wishes, so one can switch right back to the 'preferred' Sim/household without losing 'progress'.

One thing about KW that does annoy me regularly is the 'object in use' flag that isn't needed on as many things as it seems to 'recognize'. If a Sim can be eating dinner at a table and a couple can have sex 6 inches from the food plate, then other things like beds should be able to be used while another sim sleeps, or even the Sim relaxing/etc. wanting to woohoo. Grrrrrr. There are already several examples of Sims being involved in an action/event/animation and another sim being able to join without breaking the flow of the action in progress.

8 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

You can also try "sims 3 kiosk". There are several, which I think can be used as stores.

I found this:

https://modthesims.info/d/512416/produce-stand-updated-v2.html

It's now at Nraas as Produce Stand:

https://www.nraas.net/Produce-Stand-Interactions

Sounds like it might work.

Hey, look!!!  There's a "Dare to Smoke Joint" interaction!!!Screenshot-3.jpg.fbfc20c3823a38aa29df729aa1fc92e4.jpg