The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

What about snuff animations? Specifically, throat-slitting in the middle of coitus. Other stuff is cool too, but I'm probably the only one who'd appreciate this kind of an animation pack. It's nice to dream! Both sexes would be able to kill of course. Also, this is the second post I've made on this site, so, I guess this is hello!

On 7/13/2022 at 9:00 AM, snowdog04 said:

Wicked Whims.  It doesn't work on open showers, so that could be why you think you don't have it anymore.

Ok thanks! I thought it might have been Wicked Whims, but I wasn't for sure. I'm going to switch out my shower and try again. 

I wish there was a mod that would trigger a sim to be fired from their job. Sometimes I need it for my prostitution backstory, that so-and-so can't manage to keep a job and is desperate. Alas, getting fired by skipping like four days of work every time is not the same, and it really drags out the "creating backstory" portion. I don't know enough about modding to think how it should be handled if a straight up "fire this sim from job" button isn't an option - maybe a trait that just tanks job performance?

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, username_not_found said:

Are there any mods yet that would allow my sims to ask a teacher to prom?

My first reaction was "LMAO why?"  And then I realized there's nothing stopping me from copy-pasting a hottie over the frumpy old teacher...

I don't think that has occurred to anyone yet, but it should be doable!  I did have one of my teen's friends ask my teen's MOM to the prom though.  You don't seem to actually be paired with your date for the prom, so I wonder if Mom would have even been able to attend anyway.  Maybe I should have accepted just to find out!

Is there a mod that where I can put my sims into some sort of cage where I can milk cum from him for my sim to drink. I imagine a cage, with their erect penis protruding out of a hole so that my sim can either guzzle cum, or milk the penis into a cum and drink it. Also, is there a mod that lets me lock my sims into cages permanently. I've tried some other mods, but eventually the sims just walk out of them. I want to be able to control when they leave their cages.

My only wish here is probably one of the 'weirdest' ones out there. I just want a mod that lets us "do it" with the cow plant using vines... Would be nice too if someone could find a way to let that be another way to get seeded like woohoo. I'd love that because then I could finally play my Little Shop of Horrors AU (oh and ofc it would also be nice if someone could find the Audrey II skin mod for the cow plant. I used to have it but I lost it. ;u;).

Does a mod exist for werewolves to have the same customization options as an alien / vampire / mermaid, in that all CAS items will appear for the alt form? EA's default is just something I can't work with, and the current lack of options for body types is appalling.

1. A mod to keep track of whom sims have sex with, by date, time, and keyword of what was done (e.g. teasing, oral etc).
  2. A mod to stop giving vampire scars to spellcasters when doing genetic add a sim, e.g. generating a sim that is related to a sim already made. Spellcasters are not vampires, and some of these can't be edited out.

I am looking for a mod to create a hybrid Mermaid and Nisas Wicked Perversions Succubus which I have not seen anywhere,  I tried to make one but it does not hold on a reload or travel. 

I would love to see a mod made to allow this please. 

On 8/11/2022 at 8:39 PM, Mellchiril said:

So... I was wondering if we could get some sort of mod for penis physics.

We got bouncy boobs and butts, but dicks are disturbingly stationary. Was wondering if anyone would be willing and able to work something out.

There is a mod for bouncing boobs and but in the download section

Hope this is any good for you

18 hours ago, Dadode said:

There is a mod for bouncing boobs and but in the download section

Hope this is any good for you

Thanks for your response :)

I have that one, it only works for boobs and butts though sadly. I'd like something to make dicks move as well. They look real funky when sims run naked.

1 hour ago, Mellchiril said:

Thanks for your response :)

I have that one, it only works for boobs and butts though sadly. I'd like something to make dicks move as well. They look real funky when sims run naked.

you could message the creator to see if he plans on doing one?

Been asking for a mod like this for a while or maybe someone who could help me mod it myself as it really doesn't seem to difficult.

I'm trying to figure out how to either make:

1. A mod that simply allows me to generate my own notifications (i.e edit them possibly). Say for example I get a notification about a text message from someone or something, I can simply edit this notification in game
  2. Custom input dialogue mod - Something like this

I have very limited modding experience but i've made a few really basic ones beyond the typical "putting a design on a tshirt" but i'm kinda stumped. If these mods exist, please by all means share it with me.