The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

I have been searching around for ages looking for a realistic birth mod. I understand this would be difficult to mod considering how the birth animations are in-game, but I'd love a mod where the sim lays down in bed to push out the baby, with accompanying sounds/screams and animation of baby crowning and being slowly pushed out.

coincido plenamente contigo,pero insisto que con los moders que hay aqui es imposible no lograrlo,yo insisto en el tema porque con todos los avances que se lograron de los sims,es indiscutido que ya es hora de sacar esa animacion payasesca,que lejos esta de la realidad,si apuntamos a que sea cada vez mas real el juego,esto tiene que tener prioridad,hay mods de todas clases pero del parto no se ocupa nadie,no se entiende  en absoluto,habra que insistir si queremos un juego completo,a nuestro gusto,todo es posible cuando se quiere hacer.

At first glance this thread seemed like it was strictly for NSFW content, but in case it isn't. I want a mod that would allow my sim to romance the grim reaper without the need for adding him to my family as that is less than ideal for my playthrough.

I know that this was possible at some point but it looks to me like the interactions with the grim reaper have been somehow "disabled", so I need a mod that "enables" these options, since I have not found it anywhere, I suspect it doesn't exist for whatever reason.

The last time I saw any posts regarding this fetish was more than a year ago.

I'd like to ask if anyone knew of a mod that allows Sims to be hypnotized (I know the SimRay exists, but I'd like something that expands on the idea, in more adult ways), or failing that, at least an animation pack that contains hypno/MC content.

I'd be interested to know if anyone ever found any interest in doing animations like these, I have a specific fetish that only 1 animation pack

here has managed to scratch, and even then the mod hasn't been updated in years. (limp/unconscious animations)

Realistic puberty and abstinence. (Update suggestion for Wicked Whims). 
Option to enable or disable all functions listed below.

-Acne for teenagers.
From the first female menstruation or the first male ejaculation, acnes will start to appear, which may result in a negative moodlet. The Sim can choose a treatment. (Anti acne ointment WW). However, there is no guarantee that they will not be able to return at any time.

- Teens will need masturbation more than adults. It can even result in shameful moodlets like an erection in public. (With clothes, of course.) If you masturbate or have sex frequently, it won't happen. After some romantic interactions, girls can also be embarrassed when wetting their panties.

- Teenagers and Young Adults, could get a chance to wake up "wet" after several days without masturbation or sex. 
Hygiene options for solve this.

- Chance for a hard dick in the morning. Mostly teenagers, but Young adults and Adults too. It would be very exciting to have to jerk off early in the morning to relieve it. (Percentage editable.)

- Animated rigged bulge for teasing options. This one depends more on animators and CC creators.

- New "Half naked" option for sex or "peeping masturbation" with new exhibitionists clothes. (similar to these beautiful E404P accessories)
Open Zipper, Hole in underwear, with penis and vagina compatibility and visibility. Chance of people reacting to this!  A sim will receive a very embarrassed moodlet if caught in the act. (Thanks εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs)

This is a repeated post, but updated. I hope TurboDriver notices me. ?:heart:

Looking for a mod that does not allow the sim to act independently. For example, if I order a sim to sit on a chair, he will sit there all the time and never go anywhere. If I come to him to stop, he will stand until he dies. Through the game settings it’s not possible to do this. Sims do what they want.

Idk if something like this exists, but I’ve really wanted exclusive lots for my rich sims. So if people try to visit the rich neighborhoods they can barely get in anywhere. I expect this to be done with memberships fees. So every time your light bills come in so does your membership fees. And if possible be able to have multiple memberships. It would be fun to have at a men’s club. It would add a sleazy secretive effect that I want for my rich families. 

8 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

@ivonne Ranz, te reo poari i konei ko te reo Ingarihi a ehara i te Maori!

Whakamaoritia!!! Aloha!

So, you won't take time out of your day to translate something when someone needs help but you will take time to do something petty like this? lol grow up

I am looking for a working mistress/gigolo, madam/pimp or prostitute rabbit hole career in which the sim can earn $2,500+ daily (during daytime hours) for an hour worth of work. If not an hour, maybe no more than 4 hrs a day for a big payout. 

The mistress career causes my game to not start and the findom career shows unpaid. Botb of these careers were on loverslab. None of the mistress careers seemed to work. For now, I gave my sim the heiress career which earns $2,500 a day for an hour job. I need something alongside hoe it up and nisa perversions that can work with owning a club.... until the club turns a profit.

I wish there was a mod like dma (sims 2) so I could have a madam or pimp earning from other prostitutes... a brothel. My sims took out two $500,000 loans for a house and club that they are about to run out of money to pay without a money cheat. I did plant 4 money trees in the yard.

On 2/12/2020 at 12:02 AM, EmmaXD1974 said:

i was looking for a mod that allows or create custom organizations or that has the traits relative to colleges, would like to create the cheerleaders or a more interesting secret society to play.

Do you have any idea if there's anything like that?

Do you have Get Together? If so, you can set up clubs that can do all sorts of secret or not so secret stuff.

• 3 weeks later...