The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

There's a mod somewhere called "KFC"-something restaurant mod, and it might require "Dining out"

But all I got for buying that was a lot of pictures on tumblr and Pinterest.

Let me ask you, is there an actual "sims 4" KFC mod? I found the one for "sims 2" already, thanks.

Anyone?

If you do answer please quote me so I get notified.

edit:

Found it (I think)

kfc.JPG.e341dcf6ef27a47cabdfda7ae16f4a06.JPG

On 26/5/2019 at 3:32, Edge_of_Yesterday said:

Algunas cosas que me gustaría, sfw y nsfw-

SFW primero, supongo

• Segadores, fantasmas, esqueletos añadidos a la categoría oculta de CAS, zombis añadidos como una nueva raza / criatura y también añadidos a la categoría oculta. Los fantasmas y los segadores no se eliminarán cuando se alcance el recuento máximo de simulaciones, y las puertas se pueden encantar para mantener a los fantasmas y segadores fuera de una habitación / casa.
  • La ropa de Ciri, Geralt, Triss y Yennefer (de The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt) en CAS

NSFW / Potencialmente NSFW

• Matrimonios múltiples / Poligamia
  • Los miembros de la familia que están en relaciones incestuales pueden cortejar / hacer bebés (rasgo de incesto Wicked Whims 2)
  • Sims masculinos a los que se les puede quitar la ropa interior en CAS y se mostrará la polla predeterminada (dependiendo de las modificaciones de dick que tenga el jugador) a menos que se agregue una polla específica a la simulación)
  • Sims que pueden parecer embarazadas sin estar embarazadas (para hombres y mujeres infértiles)

Realmente me parece una idea muy original,que sale de lo comun y abre un abanico de propuestas al juego,hay que renovarse,es la unica forma de darle mas amplitud al juego,recuerdo haber pedido en su momento un modder que se preocupara por hacer un parto realista,como lo tiene second life,nunca mas se hablo del tema,es frustrante,que se este tratando de superar el sexo locamente,sin otros aditivos,y tambien quiero agregar que ,soy una observadora innata,y percibo ya hace tiempo que cuando por decir un ejemplo,descago ,no de sacrifical,sino de la misma casa de patreon las actualizaciones, el mcc center me empieza a tirar ultimas exepction,como,si fuera un tire y afloje,me pasa con muchas cosas que descargo de las mismas actualizaciones de patreon,lo comento,porque no se si alguien mas lo noto,bueno ya me conocen ustedes,siempre con respeto pero tambien me gusta decir lo que pienso y me doy cuenta,los saluda con amor,y a ver si se deciden a darle un swim al juego.

I would like to know if there's some sort of resus/medical fetish mod, if someone is already working on one or considering on doing one? If not, I'm willing to learn how to do a mod, so far I've only found poses, and I want something more immersive (for lack of a better word). Thanks.

So I've looked for this for a while and all I've found are props with WW animations. I'd really like pet food bowls that are useable by sims and fill needs and everything. Ideally they'd get on the floor and eat like a pet, but I understand that involves making new animations so I'd be grateful even if it was just picking up the bowl and eating from it like it was a plate.

I'm looking for anything that either develops the Jealous trait beyond its default lameness, or adds a trait like Possessive instead, that is not based on insecurity, but on high value on fidelity of a pair-bond, and great personal satisfaction in staking one's claim (for the Possessor) and being claimed (for the consenting Possessee).

So what I wish existed, was a either a modification to the Jealous trait, or else a new trait similar to, but distinct from it, that doesn't involve becoming Tense from insecurity when Lovey isn't home (and I don't see primal possessiveness as involving pathological fears and attachment problems either) but does involve positive buffs when the "All Mine!" desire is fulfilled, and maybe some animations for how a Sim might express primal possessiveness, in normal activities and not just sex, that stake a claim, so to speak, on the (consenting) beloved. The consenting beloved should also get a positive buff from it like Lovingly Claimed or something.

For an idea of what I mean by primal possessiveness outside of a sex scenario, I offer for consideration a photo of Frank Frazetta with his wife, which could be the most potent encapsulation of this I have come across in an image.

For WickWhims Mod

Would like an update for Pregnancy options for the option to make pregnancy only activate from Vaginal Climax animations. Like making a separate Climax folder (Vaginal Climax) that the player can place their specific animations in and tie them to the pregnancy chance autonomy.

Also being able to create your own custom sex progression "stages" would be amazing. Same as pregnancy folder. Make a "Custom Stages" category that displays all your custom stages. The stages could be created in the animations disabler options.

10 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

As many peps here, english isn't my native language and I participate here in this language to be understandable by the most part of the LL communauty. When peps don't make the same effort, I purely ignore their posts. If they don't make the effort to be understandable, why should I do the effort to understand 'hem?

To the peps who I already see coming to say : "Use Google translate to understand them takes 5mins!" I will answer : "Ok so why these peps who are talking an other language than EN didn't took these 5mins?"

Respect goes both ways.

@EsmeAnnPlatt I'm afraid that nobody will be able to help you, approximative name, no screen, no author name. Almost impossible to find what you're looking for without clues.

• 2 weeks later...