The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

On 4/25/2020 at 4:07 AM, sstormyy said:

You can check my stuff ??

I like many of them. I am getting a few from thesimsresource to be able to pick the ones I like. The maid looks nice but there is something about the texture that looks too different, same with reflective. Love the tied tops. :)

Oh ! Hi ! 

Hum... In fact, I already sent this kind of message somewhere so I feel embarrassed and too greedy.... (>_<) But.... (T_T)

Hum... Thanks to all modders and other simmers. 

Hum... Excuse me... I guess I should maybe ask there http://modthesims.info/d/639251/the-swordfighting-mod.html

But... Hum... I'm quite or pretty interested in such an interesting mod for The Sims 4 ! (*w*) 

Could someone hum... Could someone maybe work as a team to convert this mod as well as the martial arts activities for The Sims 4? (*w*)

Please... (T.T) 

Or maybe just some sword training and fighting from The Sims Medieval ? (*x*) Hum...
Excuse me... (#^c^#)

I'm using Kyutso Path of Legends mod. It's interesting and such but... I think that converted stuff from The Sims Medieval and The Sims 3 Martial Arts might also seem so cool (*w*) !!

Please, someone...? Hum... Oh ! Have a good day everyone...! (^_^) ??? 

Is there a way to set which sex acts sims "like" performing? The fact that all my sims are super down to clown when it comes to anal and that all my sims absolutely love giving oral breaks the immersion for me. It'd be awesome if you could control what they liked doing and that affected buffs/satisfaction. I don't have Nisa's perversions or KinkyWhims (considering downloading them though and would definitely do so if it sorted this issue out). I'd love it if my fuckboy broey sims got an unpleasant buff from say doing oral and really really enjoyed getting oral, while my prudeish sims shouldn't necessarily like anal and so forth....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, first of all, I would like to say how much I appreciate everyone's mods on here! I have downloaded a ton and they work a charm! I do have Nisa's mod, the Kinky mod and several other including quite a few bdsm options.

What I am looking for, though, is an extension on the master/slave dynamic. I know that In Nisa's mod the sub gets a thrill when she sees her master, but what I would love to see is a whole aspiration with it. For example: Service your master orally, kneel for your master, Pamper your slut, slut trainings, collar your slut, present your slut, share your slut etc etc. I have a ton of ideas, but absolutely no knowledge needed to create mods, lol.

The final rewards could be the contract for a 24/7 slut or an inclusion in the master's harem to whore the slut out.

I have searched for a mod like this, but so far, no luck. I only have the basic game, plus Seasons and Get Together. If there is an expansion pack that would unlock features like this (plus mod) please be so kind and let me know. :)

Any help is much appreciated!

Hello everyone, I recall seeing a screenshot somewhere, showing a highschool/college class room with students and teacher. Is there any mod, which enables you to go with your sim (teen) to college and attend lectures? And is there a mod to get your adult sim to become teacher and actually go to the school with your sim and interract with students?

Guys, is there any mod that enables romantic interactions between family members? I know, in Wicked Whims and Kinky Whims mods are options for incest, but those options affect only sex interactions, and it's too straightforward for what I want to see. I'm looking for some mode that gives ability to build romantic relations between family members in more traditional way (some kind of roleplay, you know). Will be very thankful for any help in this question.

P.S. Obviosly, those mod/mods should be compatible with WW and KW.

55 minutes ago, 3509 said:

Guys, is there any mod that enables romantic interactions between family members? I know, in Wicked Whims and Kinky Whims mods are options for incest, but those options affect only sex interactions, and it's too straightforward for what I want to see. I'm looking for some mode that gives ability to build romantic relations between family members in more traditional way (some kind of roleplay, you know). Will be very thankful for any help in this question.

P.S. Obviosly, those mod/mods should be compatible with WW and KW.

Wicked Whims does unlock romantic relationships between family members. They just need to have the Incest reward trait unlocked first.

Is a sensitive nipple trait if possible? The type of clothing affects this trait (cotton is breathable while wool cause chaffing) and going topless is relieving. Kinda works like Nisa's clit piercing without the piercing. Just certain situation causes uncomfortableness, others causes orgasm.

Something of a long shot, but I thought I should ask.

Is someone working on a mod that ties the breast size slider to the body weight? Seems less than realistic to not have the chest affected much given how everything else can change with a person's or sim's weight. Failing that, what tutorials do I need to look at to accomplish this in S4S?

Hey there used to be a mod that added trap related clothes and objects but now I can't seem to find it now. I had it but I got a new computer and when I went to my mods along with my saves, they all got lost. If it helps it had an emphasis on the color pink, included a bed, and a few paintings. The author also made a cat lingerie mod which I can't seem to find either. The more I look the more it seems that it might have been by a user known as trapula but I can't see any of their files and idk why other than they have their own files set to hidden maybe? Any assistance would be welcome.

4 hours ago, MetalPacMan said:

Hey there used to be a mod that added trap related clothes and objects but now I can't seem to find it now. I had it but I got a new computer and when I went to my mods along with my saves, they all got lost. If it helps it had an emphasis on the color pink, included a bed, and a few paintings. The author also made a cat lingerie mod which I can't seem to find either. The more I look the more it seems that it might have been by a user known as trapula but I can't see any of their files and idk why other than they have their own files set to hidden maybe? Any assistance would be welcome.

They do indeed seem to be missing. I have the files but would like to be sure if sharing them here is a-okay.