Hey all, I am having MASSIVE issues, I can't get any animations to work with gecko or bighorns. it just doesn't initiate the animations. I've been talking with FB's creator who is a friend and neither of us can figure it out because I've downloaded and installed all the files up-to-date he uses. any idea's on what's causing this anyone? thanks. 

Maybe you should post your load order along with this, that way people can see which mods might be missing or causing the issue. If you don't know how to export load order, there's probably a tutorial on how to do it for basically every mod manager there is.

Hey all, I am having MASSIVE issues, I can't get any animations to work with gecko or bighorns. it just doesn't initiate the animations. I've been talking with FB's creator who is a friend and neither of us can figure it out because I've downloaded and installed all the files up-to-date he uses. any idea's on what's causing this anyone? thanks. 

Maybe you should post your load order along with this, that way people can see which mods might be missing or causing the issue. If you don't know how to export load order, there's probably a tutorial on how to do it for basically every mod manager there is.

If it is FOMM I have a tutorial to do just that in my Sig :)

For MO and NMM....

http://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2k09x4/any_way_to_export_my_active_mods_list_via_mod/

here is my current load order

VBloaddata.txt

Site says this was updated today, but the version number is still 1.3, and the changelog hasn't changed.  Site glitch?

Nope, that's just me adding my personal load order on the main page. )In case people want to know what mods are certainly working with this.)

Site says this was updated today, but the version number is still 1.3, and the changelog hasn't changed.  Site glitch?

Nope, that's just me adding my personal load order on the main page. )In case people want to know what mods are certainly working with this.)

Okay, thank you.  :)

FNVEdit seem to have helped, its letting me actually SEE what I have for animations and what's got me mad is that I have the animations I need I see I can the cattle animation as well as a lot of other monsters so now its the whole finding out what's stopping the animations. I think now I just need to learn more about FNVEdit I suppose.

Hello, I'm having a minor issue. I'm breeding with Buck, but I only go so far as P3 in body, P4 if I adjust the size up. The P7 body is there as the moo moo inside the house is gravid as hell.

Yeah, I'm getting the same thing now. Maybe it's something in the latest SO Pregnancy?

Hello, I'm having a minor issue. I'm breeding with Buck, but I only go so far as P3 in body, P4 if I adjust the size up. The P7 body is there as the moo moo inside the house is gravid as hell.

Yeah, I'm getting the same thing now. Maybe it's something in the latest SO Pregnancy?

Releasing an update now with some tweaks to larger pregnancy belly sizes that will hopefully sort it out.

Releasing an update now with some tweaks to larger pregnancy belly sizes that will hopefully sort it out.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Having an issue with Wolfhorn Ranch.  After having the third calf, when taken outside to breed again, the bighorn and jeff are both missing. There are messages in the top left so it looks like it's trying to progress.  I've reloaded various saves, waited outside a bit, but i can't get past this point.  Ideas/advice?

Having an issue with Wolfhorn Ranch.  After having the third calf, when taken outside to breed again, the bighorn and jeff are both missing. There are messages in the top left so it looks like it's trying to progress.  I've reloaded various saves, waited outside a bit, but i can't get past this point.  Ideas/advice?

Try writing down their RefID's (when you select them in console command mode, it's the number at the top-middle of your screen).

Then, when standing outside, type in the commands:

"prid <RefID>" followed by the second command "moveto player"

Do this for both Jeff and the bighorner and they should be back in place.

Heya, I gotta a small problem.

After I get a gift to Martins brother I arrive at the wolfhorn ranch and I can't find martin's brother anywhere.

Whats Martin's brother base ID? I know you have the base ID"s already listed for the bighorner quests but I don't see the ID for Martin's Brother. I figured if I just know the ID I can use console commands to continue other than that i can't continue with the quest and worse off I don't think I"ll be able to try out that new mod of yours If i can't continue.

I'm having a few problems with this mod that I've seen other people report too.

- The women in Novac have invisible bodies. Assume this is something on my end, but thought I'd report it.

- The GECKO is outside beside the house, in a pile of tires for some reason. I get the dialogue with it but sex never initiates.

- The characters of Lucia and the dog never seem to spawn in the 188. I hear the sounds of sex when I go past the gun runners, but can't seem them.

- The reason your character(s) run against the wall in Sloan (and possibly elsewhere) is because you didn't edit the navmesh when you put those structures there. The AI thinks there is still nothing in the way. Editing the navmesh fixes that. 

I might do that in the Captured module. The famr episode so far was pretty much testing how I'd handle a more driven scenario, so it's probably going to be tweaked in the Captured module

how is it with the courier being the must powerful thing in new Vegas they're not more popular among the breeders i mean the courier can take out herd of death claws like they were a herd of rad roaches also can you create unisex dialogs and perks

In Fallout 3 the player was, indeed, the most powerful and famous figure in the Capital Wateland. In New Vegas, however, there is less fame attached to the player. There's a greater focus on the effects caused by the actions of the Courier.

As for unisex dialogue and perks, like I said before, I might create a patch or even a seperate module for male Couriers. Until then, assume this to be for female Couriers only.