That farm might need a no trespassing sign or aliens will be shot on sight. Curse all cattle mutilation.

Careful.. VaunWolfe.. I might take offense to that sign... ;)

:P

I wouldn't take this threat lightly, that alien is already in-game, he might pay you a little visit :P

That farm might need a no trespassing sign or aliens will be shot on sight. Curse all cattle mutilation.

I wouldn't take this threat lightly, that alien is already in-game, he might pay you a little visit :P

Yep.. might end up in a small cell.. with very unpleasant things happening.

post-89432-0-14736500-1430863667_thumb.jpg

Yep.. might end up in a small cell.. with very unpleasant things happening.

attachicon.gifAlien Probing.JPG

Yes...

post-429874-0-97584600-1430869134_thumb.jpg

Unpleasant things.

post-429874-0-03896200-1430869146_thumb.jpg

Unpleasant indeed...

post-429874-0-92533500-1430869152_thumb.jpg

Is their some way to trigger via console dr. wolfe's conversations, to proceed with the other quests.

Once you've completed at least one scenario, it's fairly easy. Just make sure she ends up with at least 5 FBComplete tokens in her inventory. (I can't recall the BaseID right now and I can't look it up for a while, so you'll have to figure out the ID without me.)

How do you get FBComplete?

The name says it all ;)

Once you've completed any Fertile Breeder scenario (either by turning in your first offspring at the radiant scenarios or reaching the point of no return in a captured scenario) Dr. Wolfe is given an FBComplete Token.

Love the mod, but I was wondering if you intended for only male offspring to be able to be turned in for cash. I noticed in the bighorner quest neither martin or paula would take the female bighorner pup in my inventory, and sure enough when I went digging through the geck I noticed the conditions for the sale dialogue on multiple quests didn't check for the female variants of the pups like SexoutSP0PupBigHornerF etc.

Love the mod, but I was wondering if you intended for only male offspring to be able to be turned in for cash. I noticed in the bighorner quest neither martin or paula would take the female bighorner pup in my inventory, and sure enough when I went digging through the geck I noticed the conditions for the sale dialogue on multiple quests didn't check for the female variants of the pups like SexoutSP0PupBigHornerF etc.

Yeah, I think that's a legacy bug from the old OffSpring where there were only male offspring. I'll look into this and change it where needed. Thanks for bringing this up.

P.S., until then, if you breed while using the Fertile Breeder perk, you'll be impregnated with the correct offspring, so until I've fixed it (shouldn't be too long), that might be your best bet, or set the MCM value to guarantee a male offspring.

Alright, the patch should be good to go, I'd appreciate it if someone could check it out to make sure I didn't accidentally break it.

(@Halstrom I noticed the Geckos are single-gender, any particular reason? ;))

@jkarpynczyk The BaseID for and FBComplete Token is XX004895 (replace "XX" with the mod's load order number). Make sure you give them to Suzan Wolfe.

Fertile Breeder.esp

I did all the mammals first and ran out of room in one of the main scripts, I'll look into adding them next as I make some room for them, their sex is actually decided in the eggs script anyway rather than conception, I didn't see a need for Random/Male/Female Gecko eggs like we did with DeathClaws and Ants

I did all the mammals first and ran out of room in one of the main scripts, I'll look into adding them next as I make some room for them, their sex is actually decided in the eggs script anyway rather than conception, I didn't see a need for Random/Male/Female Gecko eggs like we did with DeathClaws and Ants

Hehe, I was actually talking about everything explained in Novac, how geckos are both male and female at the same time ;)

(I thought you liked me that much XD)

Yeah, I think that's a legacy bug from the old OffSpring where there were only male offspring. I'll look into this and change it where needed. Thanks for bringing this up.

P.S., until then, if you breed while using the Fertile Breeder perk, you'll be impregnated with the correct offspring, so until I've fixed it (shouldn't be too long), that might be your best bet, or set the MCM value to guarantee a male offspring.

Glad I could be of help.  The patch seems to be working at least for martin and paula, but I haven't gotten around to anything else yet. Also, I haven't done the fertile farmer extension, but by the look of it in the geck that will need a patch as well. 

Hehe, I was actually talking about everything explained in Novac, how geckos are both male and female at the same time ;)

(I thought you liked me that much XD)

LOL, hadn't thought of having any Hermaphrodite creatures, we probably should have some for variety sake :)

I think I may have found another issue. Stan, the viper from the dog scenario, is set to be essential. I'm guessing that wasn't intentional as he doesn't have any dialogue and is immediately hostile.

Actually, it is a reference to a philosophy in which revenge will always prove impossible, hence the Courier's inability to kill the viper...

Just kidding, minor error which will be fixed asap.

How do you complete "knowledge is power"?

You don't. It was intended to be repeatavle, but New Vegas's engine doesn't allow quests to be repeatable. Completing the quest would take away all the quest markers, making it difficult to find the IHFM dispensers. Your main goal should be dispenser Alpha, at El Dorado Dry Lake, activate it until it is exhausted, then talk to Ritual Clarity (NPC)

I think I may have found another issue. Stan, the viper from the dog scenario, is set to be essential. I'm guessing that wasn't intentional as he doesn't have any dialogue and is immediately hostile.

Actually, it is a reference to a philosophy in which revenge will always prove impossible, hence the Courier's inability to kill the viper...

Just kidding, minor error which will be fixed asap.

I forgot to mention after the first time I talked to owyn I couldn't find his sister, so I came back and spoke to him again, and he acted as if I had already found lucia. You might want to give him a token or something when the player talks to lucia, so the dialogue doesn't advance without finding her.

I found a couple problems with the legion quest. The first was the fb3turnin topic being set to say once, so victus would only take the first turn in and then the first male and female turn ins after that. The second problem was with the conditions and result scripts for the fb3victusturninfirst & fb3victusturnin topics. The way it was set up victus would take up to 1 male or female of each race from the player while only paying out 1000 caps at a time, so basically he could take 4 babies and only give 1000 caps. I created a couple formlists for the male and female babies and wrote a short little script that I attached to victus that gets the number of male and female babies the player has and determines what the payout from victus should be, and changed the conditions and result scripts for the topics accordingly(as well as removing the inappropriate 'say once' flags). I 'll put the script in a spoiler if you want to check it out, and I'll attach the edit esp to this post. I didn't edit anything else, and it seems to be working well now.

scn fb3victuspayout

short totalM ;total babies male

short totalF ;total babies female

short sevenF ;totalF x 700 for cap payout if victus not convinced

short thousandF ;totalF x 1000 for cap payout if player convinced victus

short thousandM;totalMx 1000 for cap payout

begin onactivate

set totalM to player.getitemcount FBSexoutSLClothTypeBabyMale ; FB formlist for sexout human male babies

set thousandM to totalM * 1000

set totalF to player.getitemcount FBSexoutSLClothTypeBabyFemale ;FB formlist for sexout human female babies

set sevenF to totalF * 700

set thousandF to totalF * 1000

activate

end

Alternatively if you wanted victus to only take one at a time then you really only need to make the 2 formlists for male & female, set the topics to check the corresponding formlist instead of the individual baby items, and the result script to remove 1 from that formlist plus add 1000/700 caps.

I'm currently on the bloatfly quest, and it seems that multiple dialogue topics have invalid conditions that prevent them from showing up. Two in particular that I noticed are fb7lucasraped & fb7kellyimpreg. The second one is really a problem since that is the option for asking kelly to give the player & impregnate them. There may be others as well but I didn't look through all the topics, and those two missing are really noticeable in game.

I'm currently on the bloatfly quest, and it seems that multiple dialogue topics have invalid conditions that prevent them from showing up. Two in particular that I noticed are fb7lucasraped & fb7kellyimpreg. The second one is really a problem since that is the option for asking kelly to give the player & impregnate them. There may be others as well but I didn't look through all the topics, and those two missing are really noticeable in game.

Well, the whole bloatfly quest is pretty much haywire, since the Pregnancy used while making this episode was bugged with the infinite birthing loop. If it's proper now, I'll update this one ASAP, but until the pregnancy issue is fixed first, then I'd rather spend time working on something stable.

I might check into this soon, if I can find some time in my schedule.