What is the item code for the FBcomplete item we need to add to Dr. Suzan's inventory?

Edit: ALso in digging through your esp I would say you missed giving out FBComplete to Suzan for Peter and Nate. I also don't see Suzan's name popping up around Lucas either.

Edit 2:Further note. Victus gives two FBCompletes to Dr. Suzan, one for a female and one for a male. Also what do I need to make the dataslates show up? Right now I go to the first quest from Dr. Suzan and there is a giant red exclamation point.

@windglaive did you return the original data to Dr. Wolfe? Only after doing that will Elliott talk about the remaining dataslates. And the first dataslate should be discussed through Elliott's greeting.

@Cyberrr thanks, I'll take a look at it asap.

Neato mod, man.

Their is a messed up MC name call when you talk to Peter in Novac. Nothing big

It's in the dialog after you tell him that something rubs of on the offspring and you get the choice for the <sneak> option.

post-12602-0-48527100-1427940812_thumb.jpg

At Cotton Cove, when I talk to the legioner (I don't remember his name) I have an option to turn in him a daughter, which in fact I never had. I get paid, as normal, and can repeat it any number of times.

yeah, found that one yesterday as well. A small mess up with the OR and AND boxes in geck. Should be fixed by now. Thanks for reporting anyway :)

I think you need to see this

MoMod adds a lot of humanoid monsters, which Obsidian/Bethesda should have added by default.

Maybe it would have made things too TMNT or Resident Evil.

I dunno.

At Cotton Cove, when I talk to the legioner (I don't remember his name) I have an option to turn in him a daughter, which in fact I never had. I get paid, as normal, and can repeat it any number of times.

yeah, found that one yesterday as well. A small mess up with the OR and AND boxes in geck. Should be fixed by now. Thanks for reporting anyway :)

Aww, I liked that little bug.. was an easy way to get caps.

Yeah, I should have reported it days ago but I didn't want it fixed. ;)

Aww, I liked that little bug.. was an easy way to get caps.

Yeah, I should have reported it days ago but I didn't want it fixed. ;)

Cheater ;)

If you just want to cheat, there's console commands hehe. (player.additem f u)

Cheater ;)

Hah..  Well a lot of the sexout mods and even many of the vanilla quests, the npc's all seem to be related to the Walmart family seeing as how they pay the courier low wages even though the courier busts his or her ass, literally in some cases.  

The cost of living isn't cheap in New Vegas so Mr. House really should force employers to pay a fair wage, otherwise more npc's are just going to turn to crime in order to make ends meet. ;)

Cheater ;)

Hah..  Well a lot of the sexout mods and even many of the vanilla quests, the npc's all seem to be related to the Walmart family seeing as how they pay the courier low wages even though the courier busts his or her ass, literally in some cases.  

The cost of living isn't cheap in New Vegas so Mr. House really should force employers to pay a fair wage, otherwise more npc's are just going to turn to crime in order to make ends meet. ;)

Well, if you decide to activate the Primary Beacon, there's always the "other" field of employment for women to make some caps on the side.

If you want those creatures added you need to create sex animations for them all.

And they'd have to be "un-castrated".  In short, it would be a lot of work and that hybrid isn't all that anyways, there are far better creatures in Momod that would be worth putting the time into, not that I can do it since I can't code worth shit.  Hell, I'm still figuring out how to customize some of the sexout pregnancy clothing.  I'm currently trying to make the Cass outfit a bit more "skimpy".  I think it would be cooler if instead of jeans, it was "daisy dukes".  But so far I'm having "technical difficulties".

Well, if you decide to activate the Primary Beacon, there's always the "other" field of employment for women to make some caps on the side.

The primary beacon?  What is this primary beacon you speak of?

P.s.  Sorry about double posting.  Normally I'd just respond to both posts with one post but sadly, IE11 and this board don't see eye to eye when it comes to copy/pasting.

The primary beacon?  What is this primary beacon you speak of?

P.s.  Sorry about double posting.  Normally I'd just respond to both posts with one post but sadly, IE11 and this board don't see eye to eye when it comes to copy/pasting.

When meeting the alien in the dataslate episode, you can begin collecting dataslates. Once you've activated the Alpha Dispenser (the one in El Dorado Dry Lake) enough times, it becomes exhausted and you can ask Ritual Clarity (NPC) about why only so little women are breeders. He will then tell you of a way to activate the Primary Beacon, which will basically give every named female NPC with a unique RefID in the game a preg outfit because they've become breeders too.

When meeting the alien in the dataslate episode, you can begin collecting dataslates. Once you've activated the Alpha Dispenser (the one in El Dorado Dry Lake) enough times, it becomes exhausted and you can ask Ritual Clarity (NPC) about why only so little women are breeders. He will then tell you of a way to activate the Primary Beacon, which will basically give every named female NPC with a unique RefID in the game a preg outfit because they've become breeders too.

I haven't figured out the dataslate episode yet, I tried talking to Dr. Wolfe but she doesn't say anything about Eliot, and I found Eliot at the bar in Boulder City but when I try to talk to him, I just get the sexoutsex dialog.

I also tried having my PC give birth to a big horner to see if I have to go through one pregnancy first, but that didn't make a difference.

I'll try a clean save with Fertile breeder, I may have busted something.

I haven't figured out the dataslate episode yet, I tried talking to Dr. Wolfe but she doesn't say anything about Eliot, and I found Eliot at the bar in Boulder City but when I try to talk to him, I just get the sexoutsex dialog.

I also tried having my PC give birth to a big horner to see if I have to go through one pregnancy first, but that didn't make a difference.

I'll try a clean save with Fertile breeder, I may have busted something.

I've posted a walkthrough on the main page, maybe that'll get you through the episodes. Realized it's a lot more complex if you don't know exactly what to do... -,-

I'll post a quick step-by-step walkthrough on the main page. It's a lot of unmarked "make sure you do this first" tasks you have to do before reaching Elliott.

Ah, now I see what I've been doing wrong.. I was unintentionally cheating in a way by trying to talk to Dr. Wolfe before the 5 pregnancies thing.   

Thanks for the WT... 

Monday 06 April '15 around 16:00 GMT I'll upload the new (and hopefully complete) version of Fertile Breeder. Please report any remaining bugs (including typo's and grammar errors) that I missed so that there won't have to be all too many bugfixes from there on out. Anyone helping out, thanks and have fun. :)

Monday 06 April '15 around 16:00 GMT I'll upload the new (and hopefully complete) version of Fertile Breeder. Please report any remaining bugs (including typo's and grammar errors) that I missed so that there won't have to be all too many bugfixes from there on out. Anyone helping out, thanks and have fun. :)

What is getting added?  :D

@dkey can you take a look in geck wether his model shows up. I've got TTW installed, so I might have accidentally used a model not present in vanilla New Vegas. If so, I could add the model to the game files.