@dkey can you take a look in geck wether his model shows up. I've got TTW installed, so I might have accidentally used a model not present in vanilla New Vegas. If so, I could add the model to the game files.

I'm usin TTW too.

(gotta set up the geck to troubleshoot)

Ritual Clarity is invisible for me, either that or he looks remarkably like the bed I was put in:

http://imgur.com/mKBKyoL

Dam invisible ray.. Hey what can you expect? You guys and gals run around with stealth boys hiding on him. He is only returning the favor.. Lol..

I remember when that happened once to me.. Dam worst week in my life. :D

@pepertje..

Yea if memory serves me correctly the "aliens" in FNV are different from the ones in FO3. hell some don't even talk in FNV.. What the hell is with that.. ? Dam Bethesda making my alien cousins a second though for "Wild Wasteland" comic relief. Wonder what they would think if I came by with my Death Ray.. ? then they wouldn't think my kind was so "silent" If it wasn't for you pepertje there would be almost no interaction with my kind in FNV.

Ritual Clarity is invisible for me, either that or he looks remarkably like the bed I was put in:

http://imgur.com/mKBKyoL

Dam invisible ray.. Hey what can you expect? You guys and gals run around with stealth boys hiding on him. He is only returning the favor.. Lol..

I remember when that happened once to me.. Dam worst week in my life. :D

@pepertje..

Yea if memory serves me correctly the "aliens" in FNV are different from the ones in FO3. hell some don't even talk in FNV.. What the hell is with that.. ? Dam Bethesda making my alien cousins a second though for "Wild Wasteland" comic relief. Wonder what they would think if I came by with my Death Ray.. ? then they wouldn't think my kind was so "silent" If it wasn't for you pepertje there would be almost no interaction with my kind in FNV.

Bethesda had nothing to do with it. They created the engine by taking the engine from Oblivion and making it a more suitable for Fallout, then used said engine for Fallout 3. Then Obsidian came along and created Fallout: New Vegas using an upgraded version of Fallout 3's engine. So don't blame Bethesda, but nuke Obsidian.

Well it was just something we discovered playing Paranoia that lasers are light beams, so in an Paranoia RPG universe they pass through invisible characters unharmed :)

The way I learned it it was that laser-based weaponry uses intense light clustering so that the compiled heat would be lethal. The fired "projectile" would travel at the speed of light, but the heat itself would cause the damage, so if the invisibility is caused by deflecting light, it would only protect if the cloak is deflecting light at a grace distance from the invisible individual, otherwise the heat would still touch him and do serious harm.

(Referenced from Mass Effect and Stargazer)

I don't know if its a TTW thing but the dispensers appear at large exclamation points to me.

Also heat is generated by light striking a surface. If you bend light away from an object via a perfect mirror or some other method then there would be no heat generated to hurt an individual at any distance away from from the surface. Now if say the mirror was not perfect and had particles of dust or debris on it, those could be impacted by the light particles of a laser and heat up, thus causing heat, but that would have to melt its way through the surface of the mirror before becoming a problem to the person on the other side, unless the person was touching the back side of the mirror directly. But if you obtained invisiblity by bending light around you via some gravitational force, then there would be no heat. But the person in the middle of the light bending effect would be effectively blind as well as all light would have to be bent away from them for them to be perfectly invisible.

@Cyberrrr the dispensers ere supposed to look like oversized missiles. I may have messed up a little in the recource packaging, so I'll be sure to look into it. (normally I'd dump stuff like this in the Fertile Breeder folder, maybe I didn't put it there this time.)

Also, if a laser-based weapon would be accompanied by an ultraheated alloy, then the alloy wouldn't be deflected by an invisibility cloak. Using an alloy would, however, mean the main damage arrives later than the laser beam itself normally would, so the projectile would be slowed down. Considering the fact that, in Fallout games for as far as I can tell, the laser beam "moves", it could ise this alloy system, also explaining how laser weapons could harm cloaked characters. Either that, or invisibility cloaks are generated difderently in the Fallout universe.

To complete at least 5 Fertile Breeder scenarios does it have to be all from the same animal or does it have to be 5 different animals?

5 different ones. (Once I start uploading different modules, every scenario will add to the total count.)

First, I love the nod! But, Of course I have a issue. I have the fertile Breeder Perk. I get to the 188 and go thru the Dogmeat Quest, Get Pregnant. The just before delivery. Nothing. No labor nothing. I am not pregnant. I even started a new game under Ver.0.7. I can go back to Novac and have gecko eggs.

Anyone else seen this?

Also, It was mentioned to use console commands to stop the infinite birthing cycle. What command? I don't use them often.

Thanks in advance for your help

First, I love the nod! But, Of course I have a issue. I have the fertile Breeder Perk. I get to the 188 and go thru the Dogmeat Quest, Get Pregnant. The just before delivery. Nothing. No labor nothing. I am not pregnant. I even started a new game under Ver.0.7. I can go back to Novac and have gecko eggs.

Anyone else seen this?

Also, It was mentioned to use console commands to stop the infinite birthing cycle. What command? I don't use them often.

Thanks in advance for your help

Well, the issue with Dogmeat was known to me, I just couldn't find a way to fix it. I might add a "cheating" NPC somewhere easily accessable, who could add or remove any FB perks at will.

Gecko insemination in Version 1.0.

Noticed in text 'several large bubps' - is that supposed to be bumps?, (although bubps is actually quite cool sounding). Actually, and I hesitate to bring it up, after the text the Gecko just stood there, (no animation). However a couple of minutes later, after I put it down to experience and I had wandered off, he jumped me - but I think this was Assault kicking in judging from the message on the screen. I say I hesitate to tell you because I've just started a new load ordered game so old saves, (if I actually kept them), would probably be buggered anyway. (i.e. no chance to give you a meaningful debug dump - also I'm using beta stuff so not ideal for debugging from your point of view. Just a heads up really.).

pepertje have you ever though about maybe about joining the brother as a partner at wolf ranch and create a skeem to kill his brother and add the wife and daughter to the live stock?

Well, I do have a plan for the Wolfhorn scenario, but it doesn't involve Martin or his daughters (he doesn't have a wife anymore). Why it doesn't involve Martin: he's set up pretty okay in Goodsprings. That's all.

The plan I did have: talking to Paula once everything is over and turning in a couple of calves to her, she'll mention the Matthews Animal Husbandry and because her herd is growing faster than she can handle. She and the player will then move to the new farm and from there on out will focus on making the farm grow and starting a new and thriving business supplying multiple settlements with meat.

Unsure if mentioned or not but I seem to have problems with the Wolfhorn Ranch part.  When "Jeff is having sex with you" item equips(unsure the exact item name) it functions sometimes correctly, however sometimes after the scene ends the item remains and jeff dissapears.  While the item is equipped pregnancy is halted at an X time left.  Can't continue further past this point.

Hopefully, the larvae and dogmeat bugs are now fixed. As for the bug at the wolfhorn ranch, I haven't ever had that problem myself, but the only thing the item does is mark Jeff's dialogue to send you back into your cage once he's done. Maybe it'll help if you summon him back into the cage area through console commands and have him send you back.