i think thats the horsecock which Hoenheim also made ! :P

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1620-sos-equipable-horse-cocks/

This one check it also good job

They are like working together on these things one provides awesome sauce pics the other the awesome material to work with

Yes that's correct I should probably stick the mods used in the info :)

And Badsector is fucking awesome ^^

Thank you!

Absolutely superb mod :D ... My witch character has just cleared out Bleak Falls Barrow, without lifting a finger :P

I did get alot of errors spam my papyrus log though. I include examples for your information.

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:03PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:06PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -6.769958

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:06PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 4

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:07PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmStart

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:07PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Orgasm Timer: -4.710999

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:17PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].HoPhysicalDrain.UnregisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?

[None].HoPhysicalDrain.OnEffectFinish() - "HoPhysicalDrain.psc" Line 104

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:17PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].HoPhysicalDrain.RegisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?

[None].HoPhysicalDrain.OnUpdate() - "HoPhysicalDrain.psc" Line 55

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:17PM] SEXLAB - bandit: Actor is disabled or has no health, unable to continue animating

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:17PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnding

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:17PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:18PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:18PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:18PM] SEXLAB - bandit: -- Resetting! --

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:18PM] SEXLAB - Gaia: -- Resetting! --

stack:

stack:

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:20PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:20PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Reset Timer: -42.768982

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:20PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEvent: Reset

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:21PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnd

I also get this on game load

[02/09/2015 - 01:31:41PM] Cannot open store for class "MagicDrain", missing file?

This is a must have mod, that will become a permanent feature in my game. Thanks for your hard work!

Thanks for the error log! Some of them I haven't noticed!

I will have it fixed in the next update, the MagicDrain one is a depricated class.

You are welcome! ^^

Can't share the hooves yet because it's not my creation + still need lots of fixing like the UV map.

Maybe you can give link to original author? This hooves very nice, much better then other which i found

Think it's this one: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27246-draenei-race/

or maybe this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51208/?tab=12&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodchangelog%2F%3Fid%3D51208%26v%3D&pUp=1

Is their a way to toggle the red glow/visual magic effect while draining since i like it when i'm playing for the indicator of whats going on but if you decide to take some screenshots of ya sex it looks a little bit odd

The options are applied in real time so you could disable the draining/auto drain for a screenshot opportunity :)

Suggestions:

- Option to disable visual effects during sex

- Option to disable visual effects during orgasm

- Add new factions. e.g. SuccubusDrain and SuccubusDeadlyDrain. Members of said factions gain the life draining powers, too.

That should open up a easy way for other modders to apply draining effects to their succubus-looking enemies, they just have to have your mod as a master and add one of your factions to them.

Suggestions:

- Option to disable visual effects during sex

- Option to disable visual effects during orgasm

- Add new factions. e.g. SuccubusDrain and SuccubusDeadlyDrain. Members of said factions gain the life draining powers, too.

That should open up a easy way for other modders to apply draining effects to their succubus-looking enemies, they just have to have your mod as a master and add one of your factions to them.

The visual effects are a big part of the mod but if you want to be able to disable them I will  make it happen :)

Very good suggestion with the factions! However it's going to require quiet a big rewrite for it to work properly but it might be worth it :)

Thanks for your input ^^

Bugs:

- If you have death on orgasm activated, deselected the Kill Essential option, and have sex with an essential character said character stops to participate in the animations when they are supposed to die, making your character hump the air for the remaining time.

Love the idea of the Physical Draining effect. Would love to see more effects, e.g. legs shrivel up as well and the skin color becomes darker.

I added this mod to an existing game this morning and ran into something odd. Every 2 minutes or so the drain visual effect kicks in on its own. As though my character just drained someone through orgasm. The only thing I could think of that might account for this is summoned creatures. I left some summoned hentai creatures loose in Whiterun in training mode. Is it possible those active hentai creatures are causing this behavior? Or do you think it might be something else?

I suppose I could go banish them as a test. . . but I like them =D

Bugs:

- If you have death on orgasm activated, deselected the Kill Essential option, and have sex with an essential character said character stops to participate in the animations when they are supposed to die, making your character hump the air for the remaining time.

Love the idea of the Physical Draining effect. Would love to see more effects, e.g. legs shrivel up as well and the skin color becomes darker.

Yeah, some essential characters also have another flag that makes them unable to be killed at all even if you use Kill Essential. Yeah Physical draining is awesome, the reason only the parts that do change do is because in the body i experement on (SevNBase) other scale nodes are not available but i will be sure to implement more when i have some time to try out other body types :D Skin on the other hand is pretty tricky.

I added this mod to an existing game this morning and ran into something odd. Every 2 minutes or so the drain visual effect kicks in on its own. As though my character just drained someone through orgasm. The only thing I could think of that might account for this is summoned creatures. I left some summoned hentai creatures loose in Whiterun in training mode. Is it possible those active hentai creatures are causing this behavior? Or do you think it might be something else?

I suppose I could go banish them as a test. . . but I like them =D

Haha yeah, that's the same bug as when your follower has sex you are draining, so when your creatures are fucking around in town you will start glowing when they orgasm xD 

Thanks for reporting the bug, will probably have it fixed next update which will probably be this weekend. 

Yep it's my summoned Hentai Creatures causing it. I followed them around a bit and confirmed. It got me thinking. I kinda like the idea of having my followers and summoned creatures send a small percentage of the health / blood they drain to me every time they orgasm. You could make that an official power in your mod for vampire / succubus characters =D

Yeah, some essential characters also have another flag that makes them unable to be killed at all even if you use Kill Essential.

I doubt they were that kind of non-killable characters because I could kill them just fine with Kill Essential turned on. Said bug occurred when I had Kill Essential turned off.

If you have death on orgasm activated, deselected the Kill Essential option, and have sex with an essential character said character stops to participate in the animations when they are supposed to die, making your character hump the air for the remaining time.

Cool! I've been waiting for something like this. I mean PSQ does basically the same thing, but this mod sounds like it's formatted in a way that I would like allot better. Very simple and to the point, not as complex as PSQ.. not that I have anything against PSQ...

I haven't read through all of the comments, but are there plans in the future to have corpses replaced by naked draugr meshes upon death? I know you said something about an experimental feature that will alter the physical appearance of drained victims (something I felt was missing from PSQ)

Also, if possible could you add an optional pop up drain menu for people who play with controllers?

So while on the subject of making victim bits shrink when drained, how about making bits grow while draining? Say breasts and/or butts for females, dongs for males. Then when your arousal starts going over a certain amount, those bits start to shrink again until you "feed".

Any who, this mod combined with defeat makes for some awesome play variations. "Oh my, you big strong bandits knocked me down and now you're going to have your way with me... Come get some. (in duke nukem voice)" Does make it easy to clear out bandit camps.

Oh, and the breast, penis, arm scaling works fine for me, but the forearms should be scaled too. The upper arm gets itty bitty, while the forearm looks normal, and that looks sort of weird.

I doubt they were that kind of non-killable characters because I could kill them just fine with Kill Essential turned on. Said bug occurred when I had Kill Essential turned off.

Oh I see yeah the animation dosen't stop if they are Essential and cant die so I will put in a check so that nothing hapens to then if they are essential unless you check the essential box.

I haven't read through all of the comments, but are there plans in the future to have corpses replaced by naked draugr meshes upon death? 

Also, if possible could you add an optional pop up drain menu for people who play with controllers?

I have been thinking about making options and things for corpse replacement but Physical drain will take a bit of time to fix up first.

So while on the subject of making victim bits shrink when drained, how about making bits grow while draining? Say breasts and/or butts for females, dongs for males. Then when your arousal starts going over a certain amount, those bits start to shrink again until you "feed".

Any who, this mod combined with defeat makes for some awesome play variations. "Oh my, you big strong bandits knocked me down and now you're going to have your way with me... Come get some. (in duke nukem voice)" Does make it easy to clear out bandit camps.

Oh, and the breast, penis, arm scaling works fine for me, but the forearms should be scaled too. The upper arm gets itty bitty, while the forearm looks normal, and that looks sort of weird.

Yes I experimented with growing bits when draining, it had some annoying things about it but I will revisit that ;)

In an earlier post I explained why only the bits that do scale, it's because of the nodes in the body I use don't have more nodes so more experimentation needed. 

Just tried this out - while the 'Hypnotize' Spell is fun to use, it is overpowered as hell. Magica cost of 1, Magnitude pretty much unlimited, PLUS a full on 'Calm' spell. A bit too much, in my opinion.

The Hypnotize spell is supposed to be OP, if you don't want to use it there are plenty of other mods out there that provide similar less OP spells :) 

Addition: When casting Hypnotize for the first time, speech is leveled to 199. This doesn't give you levels, but it can brick a savegame. I suggest you investigate that, and turn it into a 60 second duration selfbuff instead or a 'cast it, get to 199 speech'.

This could be replicated on a fresh and new Savegame. I use SPERG as my overhaul mod.

Also, I am now going to sleep, will see if I can find something in the CK about this later today.

Or maybe you will find a solution otherwise. Because this is gamebreaking.

Edit: not going to sleep to 'now going to sleep'. No reason to go sleepless over a Sex mod.

Yes I experimented with growing bits when draining, it had some annoying things about it but I will revisit that ;)

In an earlier post I explained why only the bits that do scale, it's because of the nodes in the body I use don't have more nodes so more experimentation needed. 

Shouldn't be the body. The skeleton handles the scaling. Try groovtama's skeleton. You can scale any part of the body, as long as that part is weighted to the skeleton. I scale breasts, butts, dicks, hands, forearms, heads, necks, etc., etc.

DLing a script decompiler on my shitty internet right now, the 'issue' is inside the scripts for the Hypnotize spell, the rest can be fixed in TES5Edit. If desired, I'd upload the finished result as a 'unpack and let it overwrite' patch for this version. If Hoenheim allows it, of course.