Very Cool mod Mr.Hoenheim, my Vamp have an new Toy :D 5stars

Thanks! ^^

How did you get the super red Succubus and just like all of it, it looks super cool

I don't know all the details as Badsector made it but it uses the 7nbase body and then the color is modified with racemenu :)

Thanks! ^^

How did you get the super red Succubus and just like all of it, it looks super cool

I don't know all the details as Badsector made it but it uses the 7nbase body and then the color is modified with racemenu :)

Made it for the PlayerSuccubusQuest mod I presume?

Thanks! ^^

She made it because it looks awesome I presume xD

What doesent work?  Does no effects show? Is the NPC not dying? Interesting, can you be a little more specific?

When draining happening the % of blood doesn't increase.

Hmm, strange, I don't have a way of seeing the exact percentage so I kind of assumed that it worked when the screen effects played. Which mod allows you to see the blood percentage? ^^ This mystery needs solving!

One request : When drain to death selected (Auto/Manual), it would be nice if the NPC would be killed only after sex animation finish.    :shy:

I had it like that before, maybe I should put it back, it's always nicer to see them get drained wile orgasming :3

What doesent work?  Does no effects show? Is the NPC not dying? Interesting, can you be a little more specific?

When draining happening the % of blood doesn't increase.

Hmm, strange, I don't have a way of seeing the exact percentage so I kind of assumed that it worked when the screen effects played. Which mod allows you to see the blood percentage? ^^ This mystery needs solving!

Vampiric Thirst mod is being used by me ^^

UPDATE 1.1:

- Fixed becoming a vampire by mistake bug.

- Added Absorb soul, Black Soul Gems are filled.

- Added Option to decide if Allow death hotkey is used by manual and auto drain.

Tried to fix the blood draining bug if it is a bug, because I could not get Vampiric Thirst to function with it's own feed functionality either. 

Thanks! ^^

He made it because it looks awesome I presume xD

But do you use them with the PlayerSuccubusQuest mod? Because if so, I would like to be able to have them. c:

interesting looking mod, will give it a try.

With the auto option is it possible to have only certain sex acts like oral, missionary etc drain but not acts like doggy style?

No sorry, what you will have to do is use manual drain :)

I will keep that in mind =]

It would be kinda cool if we could restrict only certain sexual acts would result in death! Obviously it's not difficult at all to simulate it with auto-drain though, but the idea I got was to set it so only vaginal sex results in death, which would give my character an excuse to wear an open chastity belt, allowing oral and anal.. beware if that belt comes off! ^_^

One question: You list Sexlab Aroused Redux as a requirement for arousal increase. Does this work with the old Sexlab Aroused as well? I haven't made the switch to Redux because it wasn't fully compatible with many mods.

This mod is really cool, it has a lot of potential.

For testing purpose, I made a succubus vampire using better vampires and player succubus quest. The mod won't work well if it is after better vampire, so load order should be considered for those having troubles.

PSQ seems to be working flawless, everything is working as intended.

Also I have two feed options now, one for better vampire (which raises my ranks) and one for this mod I guess (which raises arousal but doesn't drain health or damage the victim, doesn't count as feeding and vampire ranks from better vampire aren't rising).

I don't know if it's something from my part but auto orgasm drain is not working, I see in the gifs that it has a different visual effect but it never activates for me (I have the enable orgasm effect and extended the timer for sexlab endings).

Also what exactly does the blood gain option do? It also doesn't count as a vampire feed, so better vampire is not gaining ranks from it.

It should be noted that there may be something wrong on my end, I wish to know if this mod works flawlessly for others.

Again, this mod is really cool, and like others have posted, the death should be after sexlab animations are done, interrupting sexlab always result in buggy results. Right now I have PSQ killing the victims/aggressors after the sex is done.

If it is in your plan, more support for vampires mods are a thumbs up for me. Keep up the good work!

One question: You list Sexlab Aroused Redux as a requirement for arousal increase. Does this work with the old Sexlab Aroused as well? I haven't made the switch to Redux because it wasn't fully compatible with many mods.

Nope, it doesn't work with the old one.

It would be kinda cool if we could restrict only certain sexual acts would result in death! Obviously it's not difficult at all to simulate it with auto-drain though, but the idea I got was to set it so only vaginal sex results in death, which would give my character an excuse to wear an open chastity belt, allowing oral and anal.. beware if that belt comes off! ^_^

Cool idea with the belt ^^ I will have a look at making it able to enable/disable draining for different animation sets. 

Just like Badsector said it only works in the Redux version for the arousal part however it should still make schlongs go hard ^^

Like  J555, I have problems with Better Vampires. I have unique effect on orgasm ending but no blood point were added to char

Same as below

This mod is really cool, it has a lot of potential.

For testing purpose, I made a succubus vampire using better vampires and player succubus quest. The mod won't work well if it is after better vampire, so load order should be considered for those having troubles.

PSQ seems to be working flawless, everything is working as intended.

Also I have two feed options now, one for better vampire (which raises my ranks) and one for this mod I guess (which raises arousal but doesn't drain health or damage the victim, doesn't count as feeding and vampire ranks from better vampire aren't rising).

I don't know if it's something from my part but auto orgasm drain is not working, I see in the gifs that it has a different visual effect but it never activates for me (I have the enable orgasm effect and extended the timer for sexlab endings).

Also what exactly does the blood gain option do? It also doesn't count as a vampire feed, so better vampire is not gaining ranks from it.

It should be noted that there may be something wrong on my end, I wish to know if this mod works flawlessly for others.

Again, this mod is really cool, and like others have posted, the death should be after sexlab animations are done, interrupting sexlab always result in buggy results. Right now I have PSQ killing the victims/aggressors after the sex is done.

If it is in your plan, more support for vampires mods are a thumbs up for me. Keep up the good work!

About the mod order I will add that to the compatibility list as a note.

Yeah the feeding I'm hooking into is the vanilla feeding and thats the same reason you have two feed options now because that other mod has it's own way of connecting to the vanilla feeding but also ruining a bunch of other events.

The blood gain should count as a vanilla feed.

Are you sure that the Orgasm even triggers and the sound plays and stuff? It's hooked in to the same event as that so it should be a good indicator if it functions. Also make sure that auto drain on orgasm is enabled.

Adding support for other mods is pretty hard and sometimes ends up making the mod locked down to only using those mods but if mods have accessible ways like mod events and stuff to hook into just like Aroused redux I might add support for them. :)

Thanks for testing it out ^^

Quite excellent, I must say. Solves about half my minor gripes playing a succubus dickgirl, namely the fact that you don't drain jack when giving it to someone instead of taking it.  ;) Now I don't just get holes for myself, but life too!

Now, if only there was a way for PSQ to do exactly this as well with semen and satiation... my Skyrim experience would be *so* complete then. :angel: