About the "death sends sex partners flying" bug:

I had the same issue with my mod SexLab Consequences. Dunno if it's still the case in SexLab 1.5X and the future version 1.6 but back in 1.4X the event "AnimationEnd" wasn't triggered when the animation ended but when SexLab gave the command to end the animation, not when the animation had actually ended. The issue is that the delay between the event "AnimationEnd" and the actual end of the animation is not consistent, it depends on your hardware.

When I killed an actor right after I received the even "AnimationEnd" it often send said actor flying in-game. When they were killed SexLab released said actor (or was forced due to engine restrictions, not sure), but they were still "moving" and thus sent flying in that direction like they were shot with a slingshot. I've somewhat solved this issue by implementing a 2 seconds wait between "AnimationEnd" and the kill command.

I had yet the time to do a clean save, so some of the bugs I found might be fixed by started a new game:

- Corpses are replaced with Draugr: This feature seems to be missing a check if said actor was actually killed. I had sex with an essential character and had turned Kill Essential off, but said character was replaced with a living Draugr a few seconds after the act finished.

- Physical Draining doesn't seem to work anymore; at least not with the new timer functionality.

Interesting... I've never had a character launched into space/across the room before with any of the sexlab stuff. But this is also the first mod that's killed actors during any part of sex. So for the specific issue I'm having, not draining actors to death during sex, unless I want them drained to death, should fix my specific issue. And again, the root of the issue I'm talking about is that actors seem to get drained too much, as even without any allow death options, actors are getting killed during sex, which seems to be what causes them to go flying.

I don't go for dickgirls but that succubus is hella nicely done. $15 for the resources and a racemenu export all in a zip :)

Ontopic: good mod, lots of potential too...there needs to be a delay after sex before the victim randomly drops dead. In my mind's eye, I see the scene finish, the victim go into the bleedout animation, and finally drop dead. That would help with immersion greatly.

Interesting... I've never had a character launched into space/across the room before with any of the sexlab stuff. But this is also the first mod that's killed actors during any part of sex. So for the specific issue I'm having, not draining actors to death during sex, unless I want them drained to death, should fix my specific issue. And again, the root of the issue I'm talking about is that actors seem to get drained too much, as even without any allow death options, actors are getting killed during sex, which seems to be what causes them to go flying.

Can you send me a screenshot of your settings? This sounds too weird, none of the problems you experience have happened to me.

You do know that the allow death key allows death to happen even if you have turned off death?

[*]- Breast Expansion while draining

[*]- Replace Corpses with Draugr

Would you consider making these optional in a future update?

Other than that Fantastic stuff, glad you added the option to turn off the visual effects that really helps me out

Love it.

They are options, did you test the mod? =] 

Can you send me a screenshot of your settings? This sounds too weird, none of the problems you experience have happened to me.

You do know that the allow death key allows death to happen even if you have turned off death?

Yes, and that's turned off. I only have the hot key for allow death enabled, which the MCM menu says will override the allow death setting, but I'm not hitting that.

Yes, and that's turned off. I only have the hot key for allow death enabled, which the MCM menu says will override the allow death setting, but I'm not hitting that.

What's turned off? I don't get what you are trying to say at all to be honest xD Screens would help a bit.

Could you add an option to drain people till they are unconscious?

If you don't drain them to death they will have super low hp and should go into the bleed out mode (crawling around on the floor for a bit), but maybe making them unconscious would be cool.

Not sure if you can knock an npc unconscious but yeah.

If you don't drain them to death they will have super low hp and should go into the bleed out mode (crawling around on the floor for a bit), but maybe making them unconscious would be cool.

There's a knockout overhaul mod:

NPC Knockout Overhaul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fahNe1sXZUo

If you wanna add that feature said mod may can serve as a guidebook, or as a soft-dependency.

edit:

I created a trello board if anyone is interested in having a look at what's brewing. Voting on Suggestions are also enabled but I think you need an account :/

https://trello.com/b/cSziIaZk/sldd

Add this link to the OP so more people see it.

Hey, thanks for the new update, and for listening to earlier suggestions.  I hope your able to get the Enable Hotkey functioning.  That said, here's my take on the improved version.

MUCH BETTER!!  The death timing is now spot on.  The turning into Draugr (sp) is a awesome effect that I really enjoy.  I don't have issues with people flying across the room, and unlike the first version, dead people no longer float in the air.  They die with perfect timing, change and then collapse.  It works great.

The additional option to turn on and off, or mix and match the visual effects is a welcome add.  While the visual effects are pretty sweet, some people might like a more low-key approach.  Either way, this should suit everyone.

I tried both the physical drain and breast addition.  Everything worked, though I turned off the breast option after testing simply because I like my default size.  I did leave the other drain options on.

As far as "premature" sex killings people have mentioned, it can get a little tricky with Manual drain, which is why I prefer Auto-Drain.  The Auto-Drain with death on Orgasm makes the entire thing flow perfectly.

You did a great job on this mod!  I do hope you figure out the Enable Hotkey issue, at which time I promise to both cartwheel and turn off Succubus drain forever!!  Again, thank you for the time you've put into this, your patience with our feedback, and for sharing this with our community!

Cheers!  :)

There's a knockout overhaul mod:

NPC Knockout Overhaul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fahNe1sXZUo

If you wanna add that feature said mod may can serve as a guidebook, or as a soft-dependency.

edit:

I created a trello board if anyone is interested in having a look at what's brewing. Voting on Suggestions are also enabled but I think you need an account :/

https://trello.com/b/cSziIaZk/sldd

Add this link to the OP so more people see it.

Cool yeah thanks!, I will totally look at that stuff! 

Yeah, I will add the trello to the OP ^^

Hey, thanks for the new update, and for listening to earlier suggestions.  I hope your able to get the Enable Hotkey functioning.  That said, here's my take on the improved version.

MUCH BETTER!!  The death timing is now spot on.  The turning into Draugr (sp) is a awesome effect that I really enjoy.  I don't have issues with people flying across the room, and unlike the first version, dead people no longer float in the air.  They die with perfect timing, change and then collapse.  It works great.

The additional option to turn on and off, or mix and match the visual effects is a welcome add.  While the visual effects are pretty sweet, some people might like a more low-key approach.  Either way, this should suit everyone.

I tried both the physical drain and breast addition.  Everything worked, though I turned off the breast option after testing simply because I like my default size.  I did leave the other drain options on.

As far as "premature" sex killings people have mentioned, it can get a little tricky with Manual drain, which is why I prefer Auto-Drain.  The Auto-Drain with death on Orgasm makes the entire thing flow perfectly.

You did a great job on this mod!  I do hope you figure out the Enable Hotkey issue, at which time I promise to both cartwheel and turn off Succubus drain forever!!  Again, thank you for the time you've put into this, your patience with our feedback, and for sharing this with our community!

Cheers!   :)

Thank you! Makes me happy to hear you like it, and yes I will fix the enable mod hotkey asap ^^

The feedback makes the mod better so I try to take it all seriously and respond to everything I can.

Going to have a look at how to make manual drain a bit easier to use. 

They are options, did you test the mod? =] 

I did not because i was at work at the time (the fool be me. )

sir, you are a majestic saint and i love you 

this is absolutely perfect you have made a very happy gamer

Haha yeah, I see why you couldn't test it xD

Thank you! 

Two feelgood posts in a row this is my lucky day!

What's turned off? I don't get what you are trying to say at all to be honest xD Screens would help a bit.

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you.

post-51207-0-52625500-1424144120_thumb.jpg

Yea, I would love to know which Ab mod that is and where to get it.  

I seriously cant get my character to look that good. Can someone give me a full mod list for that succubus or vampire?

The mods for the succubus are listed in the mod description.

Physical draining only works if the victim dies, if however an npc was physically drained and did not die (Yes there are such bugs) they would be restored to normal after a game restart unless they ware turned into Draugr then they will stay like that forever.

Going to have a look at it today actually and see what i can fix :)

I tested your settings foreveraloneguy. Tested it on a few low level npcs and evrything seams to work perfectly, none of them died unless I wanted them to using the "Drain to death" hotkey.

I suspect that something from an old version is still messing around with your game, so I suggest you clean your savegame and reinstall the latest version.

Do you have any other mods that could cause the npcs to die? 

I am not sure if I have bad setting, but I tryed everythink. This mod dont work with untamed for me. If I have untamed activated draint to death dont work and normal draining doing nothink. But if I start game w/o untamed everything work. I am not sure why this mods should not work together even TES5EDIT show nothing bad, so I think mistake is on my side but no clue what wrong. Any idea?

I tested your settings foreveraloneguy. Tested it on a few low level npcs and evrything seams to work perfectly, none of them died unless I wanted them to using the "Drain to death" hotkey.

I suspect that something from an old version is still messing around with your game, so I suggest you clean your savegame and reinstall the latest version.

Do you have any other mods that could cause the npcs to die? 

Already ran through 3 uninstall/clean/reinstall phases. I doubt a 4th will make it better. I'm also fairly certain this character never had any version other than 1.2 installed. I have no other mods that would kill NPCs, but I do run realistic ragdolls and force, which is a requirement for my skeleton (groovtama xp32 extended). Though if anything, that mod should prevent them being kicked into the air/across the room, not cause it.

Given what you said in another reply about the physical draining, if I understood you correctly, you should really move that to a spell tied to health level so that that as the health recovers, the physical appearance recovers and will dispel completely after the spell wears off. Once you have it in spell form, you can also look at things like apply other debuffs, such as reduced speed/stamina/whatever to NPCs that were drained.