Throwing in a random thought before I forget...

Maybe have the "drain to death" option only do the "drain to 1 hp" and then add an event called On Sex End that does 10 hp of damage to the NPC? Might need to be more. One of the problems in a couple other mods that try to damage-to-kill NPCs is that their out of combat health regen can be very high .. at times.

I did kinda get it to work that way using the SexlabUtil mod, and draining but not killing, and creating an event in Util to do 100 harm on sex end. I am trying to use util for a variety of other things, but for other people, that might help if they are also getting their victims dying in stuck poses or screwing up the sex animations. Might be something with my install, but when the animation does not complete (often before because my PC was getting raped and a helpful NPC came to "save" me) wierd things would happen for a couple minutes.

Quite excellent, I must say. Solves about half my minor gripes playing a succubus dickgirl, namely the fact that you don't drain jack when giving it to someone instead of taking it.  ;) Now I don't just get holes for myself, but life too!

Now, if only there was a way for PSQ to do exactly this as well with semen and satiation... my Skyrim experience would be *so* complete then. :angel:

You can use this with PSQ :) 

Throwing in a random thought before I forget...

Maybe have the "drain to death" option only do the "drain to 1 hp" and then add an event called On Sex End that does 10 hp of damage to the NPC? Might need to be more. One of the problems in a couple other mods that try to damage-to-kill NPCs is that their out of combat health regen can be very high .. at times.

I did kinda get it to work that way using the SexlabUtil mod, and draining but not killing, and creating an event in Util to do 100 harm on sex end. I am trying to use util for a variety of other things, but for other people, that might help if they are also getting their victims dying in stuck poses or screwing up the sex animations. Might be something with my install, but when the animation does not complete (often before because my PC was getting raped and a helpful NPC came to "save" me) wierd things would happen for a couple minutes.

The mod currently hooks into all the sexlab events and yes it would be better if the npc dies as soon as or a few ms after the sex has finished ^^ It's no problem fixing it I will probably have it fixed in the next update =D 

Quite excellent, I must say. Solves about half my minor gripes playing a succubus dickgirl, namely the fact that you don't drain jack when giving it to someone instead of taking it.  ;) Now I don't just get holes for myself, but life too!

Now, if only there was a way for PSQ to do exactly this as well with semen and satiation... my Skyrim experience would be *so* complete then. :angel:

You can use this with PSQ  :)

Yep, that's exactly what I've been doing. :D What I mused about was just the hope that a function like this could also be used for PSQ's own energy/cum drain system as well without any scene restrictions.(even though it sorta makes logical sense that it wasn't used) :P

How does this mod work with PSQ? If I use manual drain, am i getting energy towards succubus energy? or is PSQ drain seperate from the deadly drain? If its seperate, then i shouldn't hope to gain too much energy after manual drain because the victim is gonna have like 10 hp left, which translates to 10 succubus energy

How does this mod work with PSQ? If I use manual drain, am i getting energy towards succubus energy? or is PSQ drain seperate from the deadly drain? If its seperate, then i shouldn't hope to gain too much energy after manual drain because the victim is gonna have like 10 hp left, which translates to 10 succubus energy

They are compatible but they do not integrate on any level sadly.

They are compatible but they do not integrate on any level sadly.

np man ty for that. Awesome mod nonetheless. I just have to figure out some settings and i will be good to go ^^.

Not my PC, but I think the short-haired, pale girl is indeed a vampire. The red-skinned succubus, idk. As for giving fangs, the new Racemenu 3.0's sculpt function lets you give your own PC fangs regardless of vampirism (there's a thread somewhere in LL with a bit more info on that, but I forgot where it is).

Tried it in Racemenu 3 and it does the trick! Cheers for the tip! :)

I'll try your mod later; drain on sex is definitely something I want my succubus to do, and your mod seems to give better control than PSQ does plus a nice visual. I'm nearing 255 mods though and have to tread carefully. :)

Tried it in Racemenu 3 and it does the trick! Cheers for the tip! :)

I'll try your mod later; drain on sex is definitely something I want my succubus to do, and your mod seems to give better control than PSQ does plus a nice visual. I'm nearing 255 mods though and have to tread carefully. :)

Wow, 255 is pretty extreme ;)

Drain sex is the best! Hope you can fit it in your mod order!

Like J555, I have problems with Better Vampires. I have unique effect on orgasm ending but no blood point were added to char

Same as below

This mod is really cool, it has a lot of potential.

For testing purpose, I made a succubus vampire using better vampires and player succubus quest. The mod won't work well if it is after better vampire, so load order should be considered for those having troubles.

PSQ seems to be working flawless, everything is working as intended.

Also I have two feed options now, one for better vampire (which raises my ranks) and one for this mod I guess (which raises arousal but doesn't drain health or damage the victim, doesn't count as feeding and vampire ranks from better vampire aren't rising).

I don't know if it's something from my part but auto orgasm drain is not working, I see in the gifs that it has a different visual effect but it never activates for me (I have the enable orgasm effect and extended the timer for sexlab endings).

Also what exactly does the blood gain option do? It also doesn't count as a vampire feed, so better vampire is not gaining ranks from it.

It should be noted that there may be something wrong on my end, I wish to know if this mod works flawlessly for others.

Again, this mod is really cool, and like others have posted, the death should be after sexlab animations are done, interrupting sexlab always result in buggy results. Right now I have PSQ killing the victims/aggressors after the sex is done.

If it is in your plan, more support for vampires mods are a thumbs up for me. Keep up the good work!

About the mod order I will add that to the compatibility list as a note.

Yeah the feeding I'm hooking into is the vanilla feeding and thats the same reason you have two feed options now because that other mod has it's own way of connecting to the vanilla feeding but also ruining a bunch of other events.

The blood gain should count as a vanilla feed.

Are you sure that the Orgasm even triggers and the sound plays and stuff? It's hooked in to the same event as that so it should be a good indicator if it functions. Also make sure that auto drain on orgasm is enabled.

Adding support for other mods is pretty hard and sometimes ends up making the mod locked down to only using those mods but if mods have accessible ways like mod events and stuff to hook into just like Aroused redux I might add support for them. :)

Thanks for testing it out ^^

Amazing mod, thank you!

After several tests, I found if your mod load after Better Vampires, then I can't feed. Otherwise, load before BV, no arouse gained after feed.

Wish you will find the conflict and resolve it soon.

Thank again!

About the mod order I will add that to the compatibility list as a note.

Yeah the feeding I'm hooking into is the vanilla feeding and thats the same reason you have two feed options now because that other mod has it's own way of connecting to the vanilla feeding but also ruining a bunch of other events.

The blood gain should count as a vanilla feed.

Are you sure that the Orgasm even triggers and the sound plays and stuff? It's hooked in to the same event as that so it should be a good indicator if it functions. Also make sure that auto drain on orgasm is enabled.

Adding support for other mods is pretty hard and sometimes ends up making the mod locked down to only using those mods but if mods have accessible ways like mod events and stuff to hook into just like Aroused redux I might add support for them. :)

Thanks for testing it out ^^

Skyrim was just being skyrim again I guess. Uninstalled/reinstalled and now I can see the auto orgasm effect.

I understand about other mods dependency, it sure will limit any mod. Even so I'm looking forward to any future update, awesome job on the mod.

Moved thread/download to the appropriate SexLab category. 

Thank you!

I thought i would mention when companions have sex it counts as you feeding. I don't know if it is being worked on.

Yes, it's a pretty annoying bug, it fetches the wrong sexlab thread for some reason :) But I'm wokring on it.

Might I ask which mods you used to achieve that beautiful red demoness? The skin tone, the muscle definition, the piercings, it's utterly stunning. I would take my hat off to you were I wearing one!

What mods are you using in the preview gifs?

I know thy use the 7NBase body and wings are ported from an oblivion mod, Badsector knows more :)

Any character can use this mod, you don't have to be a succubus or a vampire, I want this mod to support any narrative the player puts it in :).

I wish more modders had this viewpoint. All too often a perfectly good mod idea is completely hamstrung by a modder who gets too caught up making exactly the mod that suits their taste, giving little consideration to player choice.

Absolutely superb mod :D ... My witch character has just cleared out Bleak Falls Barrow, without lifting a finger :P

I did get alot of errors spam my papyrus log though. I include examples for your information.

[02/09/2015 - 01:46:03PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[02/09/2015 - 01:46:06PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -6.769958
[02/09/2015 - 01:46:06PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 4
[02/09/2015 - 01:46:07PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmStart
[02/09/2015 - 01:46:07PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Orgasm Timer: -4.710999
[02/09/2015 - 01:46:17PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].HoPhysicalDrain.UnregisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?
[None].HoPhysicalDrain.OnEffectFinish() - "HoPhysicalDrain.psc" Line 104
[02/09/2015 - 01:46:17PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].HoPhysicalDrain.RegisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?
[None].HoPhysicalDrain.OnUpdate() - "HoPhysicalDrain.psc" Line 55
[02/09/2015 - 01:46:17PM] SEXLAB - bandit: Actor is disabled or has no health, unable to continue animating
[02/09/2015 - 01:46:17PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnding
[02/09/2015 - 01:46:17PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[02/09/2015 - 01:46:18PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[02/09/2015 - 01:46:18PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[02/09/2015 - 01:46:18PM] SEXLAB - bandit: -- Resetting! --
[02/09/2015 - 01:46:18PM] SEXLAB - Gaia: -- Resetting! --
stack:
stack:
[02/09/2015 - 01:46:20PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[02/09/2015 - 01:46:20PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Reset Timer: -42.768982
[02/09/2015 - 01:46:20PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEvent: Reset
[02/09/2015 - 01:46:21PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnd

I also get this on game load

[02/09/2015 - 01:31:41PM] Cannot open store for class "MagicDrain", missing file?

This is a must have mod, that will become a permanent feature in my game. Thanks for your hard work!

The succubus using a Bombshell body with desaturated RealGirl textures, a hardcore diesel abs normal map and the 4k textures from the equippable wet textures ^^ The horn is from TDN Equipable Horns and the wings are from Animated Dragon Wings. She is also got a tail which you can't see, but it's Hoenheim's HDT Draenei Tail, you can find that in his Horse Dick thread.

Can't share the hooves yet because it's not my creation + still need lots of fixing like the UV map.