Cool!

Hmm, what does not work with the cutthroat merchants? it's a little unclear what you mean :)

well normally Cutthroat Merchants makes the prices of things so astronomically high that it pretty much becomes a necessity for your character the whore herself out in order for her to have enough gold to buy things. But after sexing some of the merchants, I've noticed a rather significant drop in prices, even though I didn't use the hypnotize spell on them before hand.

Also, could you add some kind of "Friends With Benefits" or "romantic obsession" type effect after sexing or draining NPCs enough times where the NPCs will be willing to follow you or allow you to basically walk into their homes and businesses and take whatever you want or sleep in their beds as if they were your own?

Cool!

Hmm, what does not work with the cutthroat merchants? it's a little unclear what you mean :)

well normally Cutthroat Merchants makes the prices of things so astronomically high that it pretty much becomes a necessity for your character the whore herself out in order for her to have enough gold to buy things. But after sexing some of the merchants, I've noticed a rather significant drop in prices, even though I didn't use the hypnotize spell on them before hand.

Also, could you add some kind of "Friends With Benefits" or "romantic obsession" type effect after sexing or draining NPCs enough times where the NPCs will be willing to follow you or allow you to basically walk into their homes and businesses and take whatever you want or sleep in their beds as if they were your own?

I don't think merchant prices change if you increase your standing with them, but could that be happening when you sex them up? Might be an issue with whatever mod you use to initiate the sex instead of Drain, unless I'm missing something...

Changing the ownership of items and locations probably isn't properly in the scope of this mod, IMO. I'd suggest to keep it light, just for vamp style draining and soul trapping, and have another mod that deals with favors, standings, factions and such. I think a number of mods would be able to tie into something like that, especially if made as a framework. It seems like the Dragonborn should be a celebrity of sorts, and if you showed interest in someone, or did something of note (like saving their nephew/cousin from death :) they'd let you have a lot of freedom.

am using PSQ and thought maybe i could disable kill on drain for PSQ(i wanted to keep the captivate victim feature) and use DDrain instead but noticed that PSQ's drain will sometimes wrestle with this mod and causes DDrain to not kill its victim. manual drain still does, but not when i 'decide to drain my victim dry' =P. also, interesting and fun stuff, i can get away with murder by putting up a show in front the crowd, ha!

as if i cannot run into a bandit camp and play innocent girl and rape kill everyone, now i can do it with flashy effects lol. and also leaving victims just hurt enough for me to level my killing skills. sick! anyways, good job on this mod!

Cool!

I see, the drop in prices would have been caused by the hypnotize spell as it applied a huge buff to you even if you cast it on someone else. It does not do that anymore however it should still give you a significant spacecraft boost but using a fortify spell instead.

Oh yeah that sounds like a great Idea, would love to implement a romantic obsession thing, I will put it in the backlog and do some research. :)

Edit: karlpaws is probably right, might be better to be implemented separately in it's own mod :)

am using PSQ and thought maybe i could disable kill on drain for PSQ(i wanted to keep the captivate victim feature) and use DDrain instead but noticed that PSQ's drain will sometimes wrestle with this mod and causes DDrain to not kill its victim. manual drain still does, but not when i 'decide to drain my victim dry' =P. also, interesting and fun stuff, i can get away with murder by putting up a show in front the crowd, ha!

as if i cannot run into a bandit camp and play innocent girl and rape kill everyone, now i can do it with flashy effects lol. and also leaving victims just hurt enough for me to level my killing skills. sick! anyways, good job on this mod!

Strange I think there might be other things interfearing with the death draining than PSQ but it might be PSQ.

Thanks! Yeah it's tonnes of fun just fucking things to death and everyone is like "oh he just fainted" xD

hi err.. just though of some features that I think would go with this mod. Basically it's a vampiric drain effect with either a fear or rage effect on the victim. the victims that are scared of you would be easy to rape, whilst the victims that are enraged would try to rape the player.

it would be funny as well if you could kill someone using the vampiric drain spell and orgasm from it.

Cool!

I see, the drop in prices would have been caused by the hypnotize spell as it applied a huge buff to you even if you cast it on someone else. It does not do that anymore however it should still give you a significant spacecraft boost but using a fortify spell instead.

Oh yeah that sounds like a great Idea, would love to implement a romantic obsession thing, I will put it in the backlog and do some research. :)

Edit: karlpaws is probably right, might be better to be implemented separately in it's own mod :)

Yeah, a romantic obsession feature might run a bit heavy script wise now that I think about it, I agree.

I don't know much on the advanced mechanics of scripting, but how I'd approach the idea is via the factions already in the game. 

I suspect that each item in a generic NPC's house will have an ownership flag for the NPC, and not for a faction though, so it won't be as simple as it could otherwise be.

There might be a way to create a "player-romanced" faction (or using the follower or marriage faction?) and then add the various NPCs to it, if that would give you ownership of their stuff, but I think it probably would not, unless the various ranks within a faction can handle that.

Either way, a script would only have to run to change faction or ownership, and then end.

There is a kind of relationship framework, so if you ever decide to add something along those lines to your mod you might wanna check it out:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38717-apps-framework/

Cool, good stuff.

####

I created a trello board if anyone is interested in having a look at what's brewing. Voting on Suggestions are also enabled but I think you need an account :/

https://trello.com/b/cSziIaZk/sldd

I created a trello board if anyone is interested in having a look at what's brewing. Voting on Suggestions are also enabled but I think you need an account :/

Hm, I don't see "Further improvements to the current Physical Drain system" among the suggestions/ToDo-List. Has this necessary necessity of a feature simply been got off your minds, or have further improvements been skipped? ;-)

edit2:

Oh, I'm blind, just found it in the ToDo-List.

edit:

Iirc SexLab has a function that changes the length of a certain stage. So instead of telling the players to manually set the orgasm time to a certain value your mod could change the length of said stage itself.

If possible you could also add slider option how long the draining should take.

Hm, I don't see "Further improvements to the current Physical Drain system" among the suggestions/ToDo-List. Has this necessary necessity of a feature simply been got off your minds, or have further improvements been skipped? ;-)

edit2:

Oh, I'm blind, just found it in the ToDo-List.

edit:

Iirc SexLab has a function that changes the length of a certain stage. So instead of telling the players to manually set the orgasm time to a certain value your mod could change the length of said stage itself.

If possible you could also add slider option how long the draining should take.

^^ It's in there but not super clear.

Yeah, It's not necessary to change the stage time anymore, the new method kills the victim just after the sex has ended as they stand up again =] (also added an option for the old way)

Yeah, It's not necessary to change the stage time anymore, the new method kills the victim just after the sex has ended as they stand up again =] (also added an option for the old way)

This is in a new, not released version? Thought I'd ask since I'm pretty sure I have 1.1 and it isn't doing that for me.

This is in a new, not released version? Thought I'd ask since I'm pretty sure I have 1.1 and it isn't doing that for me.

Yeah, it's not released, it's my working version atm.

Was going to see if i wanted to add something more before I make an update :)