As I said in my previous post that difference in behavior might be caused by different hardware.

You could add a <> Wait(float x) <> between AnimationEnd and the Kill command, where x is between 0.0 and 10.0, set by a slider in the MCM. Then foreveraloneguy could test if enough delay stops the "killed actor is being flung around" issue.

If you look at my screenshot, I have all the kill options disabled. NPCs are being killed when they get blasted off during drain.

I think I may have to make a video or something. Don't have anything to do that with though.

I would really like to try out this mod but the MCM menu wont come up. I've tried waiting for 30 minutes while playing, I've tried the console command setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 to force mcm to reload mods, I've tried previous versions of your mod, I've tried literally standing still and just looking around waiting for 5 minutes but nothing seems to work.

I have installed 1.2 Hotfix. I have SOS and SAR and even put your mod before BV.

Here is my load order.  plugins.txt

Its a little jacked up at the moment as I'm testing new mods for a new playthrough.

Here is my papyrus log. Papyrus.2.log

I can see in the log that your scripts are being loaded but the mcm menu isnt coming up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'd really like to try out your mod.

As I said in my previous post that difference in behavior might be caused by different hardware.

You could add a <> Wait(float x) <> between AnimationEnd and the Kill command, where x is between 0.0 and 10.0, set by a slider in the MCM. Then foreveraloneguy could test if enough delay stops the "killed actor is being flung around" issue.

If you look at my screenshot, I have all the kill options disabled. NPCs are being killed when they get blasted off during drain.

I think I may have to make a video or something. Don't have anything to do that with though.

Still extremely strange, and it never happens if you don't use my mod either? If it could be a physics bug or something.

I would really like to try out this mod but the MCM menu wont come up. I've tried waiting for 30 minutes while playing, I've tried the console command setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 to force mcm to reload mods, I've tried previous versions of your mod, I've tried literally standing still and just looking around waiting for 5 minutes but nothing seems to work.

I have installed 1.2 Hotfix. I have SOS and SAR and even put your mod before BV.

Here is my load order.  attachicon.gifplugins.txt

Its a little jacked up at the moment as I'm testing new mods for a new playthrough.

Here is my papyrus log. attachicon.gifPapyrus.2.log

I can see in the log that your scripts are being loaded but the mcm menu isnt coming up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'd really like to try out your mod.

It seams as if for some unknown reason the MCM Config script is trying to call on the Main Script but the main mod script has not been spawned yet. The main script is started using a quest and it seams as if that quest has been cleaned out or something... I will have a look at it but it might be due to some time issue as you have tonnes of mods loading up.

I will have a look. 

I am not sure if I have bad setting, but I tryed everythink. This mod dont work with untamed for me. If I have untamed activated draint to death dont work and normal draining doing nothink. But if I start game w/o untamed everything work. I am not sure why this mods should not work together even TES5EDIT show nothing bad, so I think mistake is on my side but no clue what wrong. Any idea?

Hmm, can you try and see if you switch the load order of untamed and Deadly Drain and see what happens?

I thought it might be something like that I tend to push the game pretty hard while testing mods for a new playthrough. Hopefully you can find a solution if not I can always just do a retest once I've cleaned out my loadorder of mods I dont see myself using much for this playthrough. Thanks for the help :D

After more testing I realise its dont depend on Untamed >.< (tested with and w/o) With any type of seting manual draining dont kill nothink, only show red aura on begin for 1 sec that all. 

With auto its work but kill dont work too. I can only kill if I set drain speed on 100 but victim die on begin of animation. And animtion is canceled soon.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
NPCs of Dibella - Resources.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
Inn Girls Resources.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
EFFCore.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ScocLB.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
Aradia Devious Rogue Armor.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp
AK_RM_Pubic_Styles.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp
CharredSkeeverReplacer.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Combat Evolved.esp
UIExtensions.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
AradiaDDintegrated.esp
Brows.esp
Babette.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp
SkyrimBound.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL1.esp
AK_RM_Pubic_Styles_Classic.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
AK_RM_Pubic_Styles_Superhairy.esp
ProperWeaponScale.esp
SexlabScocLB.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
DSHg - Circlets.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
JaxonzLightsPlease.esp
display-model.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Huntress.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
HDTTailsEquipable.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
JaxonzDroppableStatics.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp
Moss Rocks.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
Moss Rocks_DB.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
tailed_dildo_FV20.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
DSHg - Hats.esp
CCF_Revenge of Enemies_Patch.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
DSHg - Hoods.esp
DSHg - Helmets.esp
DSHg - UpdateDG.esp
DSHg - UpdateDB.esp
numenume Hair.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
GagSFXHearthfires.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
RenHair.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SkyUI.esp
TradeBarter.esp
Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp
DSHg - DragonPriest Masks.esp
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
HTD Tails Draenei Tail.esp
VioLens.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
FEMALE.esp
FEMALE_DLCaddon.esp
SD Cages.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
FollowerSha.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins for USKP.esp
Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
CD - TeraCBBE Standalone addonV3.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
YuiH StandAlone Follower - Eva.esp
sr_ifpssl.esp
titkit.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
soulgem-oven.esp
zdd.esp
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp
Populated Forts Towers Places.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
FollowerElf.esp
FollowerEmily.esp
Chaconne.esp
Sunniva.esp
rtZuleikaFollower.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
CD - Calyps Sextoys addon.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
MiasLair.esp
aya_099.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SkystoneCastle.esp
Grass_On_Steroids_SFO.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
Armor merged.esp
Abigail The Maid.esp
Sara.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
DragonPriestMaskQuestMarkers.esp
Aradia Living Parasite Armor.esp
rk_Followers.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Faction Crossbows.esp
NPCs of Dibella - Females - USKP.esp
SL Deadly Drain.esp
MBWS Followers II.esp
FNISspells.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ASLAL - Hearthfire Support.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

pap.7z <papyrus

Still extremely strange, and it never happens if you don't use my mod either? If it could be a physics bug or something.

Do NPCs ever get blasted into the stratosphere? Very, very rarely. Much less so than without realistic ragdolls and force. 99.9% of the time when something dies, it just crumples to the ground in place. When I run your mod, even if the NPC doesn't die, the drain effect causes them to get blasted off in some direction or other, and it happens way before the end of the animation, and it happens nearly every time. I've noticed that some higher level NPCs will survive and do the bleedout/drop to one knee thing, but lower level NPCs nearly always get blasted. I've also noticed that the blast off seems to happen almost as soon as the drain effect starts, usually within 1-2 seconds.

OK, a bit more testing trying to nail this down... I have 2 followers with 500 health. Hitting the manual drain causes them to reach 0 health in around 2 seconds. That's when they get blasted away. Happens every time. I'll turn on papyrus debugging and see if anything interesting pops up there.

Now we are getting good data! 

It could totally be a math error, I dont have the code here (on my way to work) but I'm going to check if the drain speed slider buggs out the damage calculation!

Thanks! I think we migh be able to solve this after all ^^

Here's a log, if it's any help. I used sexlab matchmaker to start the animation. The first line for this seems to be:

[02/18/2015 - 07:52:11AM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Serana'

Now, here's the crazy thing... there's not a single debug print from this mod anywhere in the log. Instead, we've got this where I hit the realign key, then I hit the drain key for just a second or so as soon as the actors finished the realignment:

[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.RealignActors() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?
[sexLabQuestFramework (09000D62)].sslsystemconfig.HotkeyCallback() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 447
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.OnKeyDown() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?
[02/18/2015 - 07:52:23AM] ERROR: Cannot call SyncLocation() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.RealignActors() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?
[sexLabQuestFramework (09000D62)].sslsystemconfig.HotkeyCallback() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 447
[sexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslThreadController.OnKeyDown() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?
[02/18/2015 - 07:52:45AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[02/18/2015 - 07:52:47AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -8.848022
[02/18/2015 - 07:52:47AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 2
[02/18/2015 - 07:52:47AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[02/18/2015 - 07:52:47AM] Found 12 arousedActors
[02/18/2015 - 07:53:01AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnding
[02/18/2015 - 07:53:02AM] SEXLAB - Lydia: -- Resetting! -- 
[02/18/2015 - 07:53:02AM] SEXLAB - Hattori Mayumi: -- Resetting! -- 
[02/18/2015 - 07:53:02AM] SEXLAB - Serana: -- Resetting! -- 
[02/18/2015 - 07:53:04AM] ERROR:  (E6000D68): Cannot find a None form.
stack:
[ (E6000D68)].FormList.Find() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (000A2C94)].DualSheathReduxEffect.EquipArmor() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 504
[Active effect 1 on  (000A2C94)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?

So it looks to me like the animation just suddenly resets for no apparent reason, and that's why the actors get flung off.

Papyrus.1.log

I hook into some Sexlab events so it might be related to that?

Events:

SyncDone

PrepareDone

ResetDone

OrgasmDone

Also for any intreasted party this is how the drain damage is calculated (I don't see anything wrong except for the need for some optimization)

sexActors.DamageAV("Health", sexActors.GetBaseAV("Health")*0.01*VampConfig.ManualDrainSpeed)

Events:

SyncDone

PrepareDone

ResetDone

OrgasmDone

Also for any intreasted party this is how the drain damage is calculated (I don't see anything wrong except for the need for some optimization)

sexActors.DamageAV("Health", sexActors.GetBaseAV("Health")*0.01*VampConfig.ManualDrainSpeed)

Well, I think I accidentally solved my problem. It seems that the game sees the drain as an attack. I had sexlab defeat set to stop animations on a hostile act against any of the actors in a sex animation. Between the draining, defeat ending the animation, and the way I was holding my mouth, that seems to be what was causing the characters to get flung off.

It has been a some time since I had my character become a vampire and I have Better Vampires installed. I know this is a topic that has been touched on before, thanks to some earlier posts I managed to get BV working again as the way I had the ESP files loading before (Better Vampires loading before Deadly Drain) my character couldn't feed at all.  However after changing the load order up, now I get two "feed" options, the first of which allows my character to feed and gain vampire points which in turn allows my character to progress further into her vampirism, and the second feed option which allows the feed animation to play without any benefits, and then disables control of my character.

I agree with the earlier posts, this mod DESPERATELY needs a comparability patch for Better Vampires.

Events:

SyncDone

PrepareDone

ResetDone

OrgasmDone

Well, I think I accidentally solved my problem. It seems that the game sees the drain as an attack. I had sexlab defeat set to stop animations on a hostile act against any of the actors in a sex animation. Between the draining, defeat ending the animation, and the way I was holding my mouth, that seems to be what was causing the characters to get flung off.

Master debug award goes to you sir! I will make an installation note on the matter =)

It has been a some time since I had my character become a vampire and I have Better Vampires installed. I know this is a topic that has been touched on before, thanks to some earlier posts I managed to get BV working again as the way I had the ESP files loading before (Better Vampires loading before Deadly Drain) my character couldn't feed at all.  However after changing the load order up, now I get two "feed" options, the first of which allows my character to feed and gain vampire points which in turn allows my character to progress further into her vampirism, and the second feed option which allows the feed animation to play without any benefits, and then disables control of my character.

I agree with the earlier posts, this mod DESPERATELY needs a comparability patch for Better Vampires.

Would be nice yes, I don't like adding dependencies but I could possibly make a version without some conflicting features. 

As for implementing support for more vampire mods we will see :)

Master debug award goes to you sir! I will make an installation note on the matter =)

Yeah, and what's interesting is that defeat was killing the animations even when defeat didn't start the animations. So if there's a bug, I'd say it's in defeat. Though you might take a serious look at making the drain not be perceived as a hostile action, unless you meant it to be hostile.

I'm beginning to shy away from using Defeat with this mod/type character.  I've used this mod with both Defeat and Submit.  I tried surrendering to a group of baddies with Defeat, after the first one died from the drain all the others became hostile again.  When I surrendered with Submit the baddies just stood waiting for their turn, even as they're buddies dropped like flies.  The results were the same when using PSQ Succubus drain instead.

Defeat is a cool mod, but some of it's functions don't seem ideal for use with this type mod/character.  Honestly, Sexlab Submit seems to work better with sex draining succubus/vampires from what I've experienced. 

Yeah, and what's interesting is that defeat was killing the animations even when defeat didn't start the animations. So if there's a bug, I'd say it's in defeat. Though you might take a serious look at making the drain not be perceived as a hostile action, unless you meant it to be hostile.

It's sort of a hostile action, I'm using DamageAV to make sure all the necessary events run and update properly, SetAV could work but quests and things might break. However it's not a crime because I discard the killer in the kill event unless it's an npc that can only be killed by the player.

I'm beginning to shy away from using Defeat with this mod/type character.  I've used this mod with both Defeat and Submit.  I tried surrendering to a group of baddies with Defeat, after the first one died from the drain all the others became hostile again.  When I surrendered with Submit the baddies just stood waiting for their turn, even as they're buddies dropped like flies.  The results were the same when using PSQ Succubus drain instead.

Defeat is a cool mod, but some of it's functions don't seem ideal for use with this type mod/character.  Honestly, Sexlab Submit seems to work better with sex draining succubus/vampires from what I've experienced. 

Thanks for the info, yeah submit probably fits better :)