Well I've done fucked up something fierce because for the life of me I CANNOT remove a wolf from the pack that I disabled through the console. In retrospect it was a pretty bad idea to fuck around like that.

I tried clean reinstalls of the mod, cleaning up the save file (all forms and scripts related to the mod were purged), the fucking wolf is STILL there on the list after reactivating the mod even though he doesn't exist in the world.

1 hour ago, Khornet said:

Well I've done fucked up something fierce because for the life of me I CANNOT remove a wolf from the pack that I disabled through the console. In retrospect it was a pretty bad idea to fuck around like that.

I tried clean reinstalls of the mod, cleaning up the save file (all forms and scripts related to the mod were purged), the fucking wolf is STILL there on the list after reactivating the mod even though he doesn't exist in the world.

That's because the wolf is baked into the save. Why use the console when there is a perfectly good mechanism provided by the mod?

"cleaning up the save file (all forms and scripts related to the mod were purged)" - another great move.

On 4/24/2019 at 9:29 PM, Grey Cloud said:

That's because the wolf is baked into the save. Why use the console when there is a perfectly good mechanism provided by the mod?

"cleaning up the save file (all forms and scripts related to the mod were purged)" - another great move.

To be honest I don't even remember anymore why it got disabled. I noticed too late.

Also, what's wrong with trying to clean up the save if that's where the info is stored? It didn't help anyways (though both the mod and the save work fine after re-enabling it again with the wolf still there).

• 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, MarianTheSharkFace said:

i got a problem i dont have animation

EDIT: i managed to activate the animation but still i dont know how to get pregnancy meshes

Have you got pregnancy enabled in the MCM?

Is your PC actually pregnant?

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Have you got pregnancy enabled in the MCM?

Is your PC actually pregnant?

??

i got pregnancy enabled in the mcm and it work..........the mod work fine, the only thing that doesnt work is the belly scaling durung the pregnancy and i dont know what mod should i use for it, i use the hdt bounce and jiggle UNP and the xp32 maximum skeleton but it seems there is no belly node

26 minutes ago, MarianTheSharkFace said:

and how to do so? sorry but im noob at these thing so could give me a link to an unpb mesh mod or tell me/link me how to use this nif to get the scaling?

I don't use UNPB so I can't point you at one of those and I don't know much about this myself.

nif is just the file type or extension, as in body.nif or feet.nif. Some body.nifs have the scaling and some don't. If you have any UNPB followers you could try getting them pregnant and see if their body has it. If yes then you could just copy the nifs over to to your body.

9 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I don't use UNPB so I can't point you at one of those and I don't know much about this myself.

nif is just the file type or extension, as in body.nif or feet.nif. Some body.nifs have the scaling and some don't. If you have any UNPB followers you could try getting them pregnant and see if their body has it. If yes then you could just copy the nifs over to to your body.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................dont know if ill manage to do that but ill try...................or i will have to play without body scaling

• 2 weeks later...

So i very much like this mod, but i usually avoid sexlab and animation frameworks with similar purpose. I want to ask if there is any option or way to use the mod without it ? 

I know that the whole point of the mod is to gain bonuses by having sex whit the animals, but i was just wondering if there is an alternative rout in the mod ? 

Sorry for the unclear description :(

What i was thinking is  a bit.... i hate to say it "family friendly" version of the mod. Like during sex scenes instead of the animation there would be a "sleeping" effect, darkening the screen for 1-2 seconds. I mean a love the idea of the mod but im a bit uncomfortable with the sex scenes during the game. 

1 hour ago, daniddd2 said:

What i was thinking is  a bit.... i hate to say it "family friendly" version of the mod. Like during sex scenes instead of the animation there would be a "sleeping" effect, darkening the screen for 1-2 seconds. I mean a love the idea of the mod but im a bit uncomfortable with the sex scenes during the game. 

wtf are you doing on loverslab lmao

2 hours ago, daniddd2 said:

I haven't used it, but you can try this mod. :)

If you need a solution for SE, look up Sexlab Triggers, there's probably a way to do it from there too if you get creative enough.

Come on darkconsole, some people like doing it in the dark, who are we to judge. :wink:

2 hours ago, daniddd2 said:

i hate to say it "family friendly" version of the mod. Like during sex scenes instead of the animation there would be a "sleeping" effect,

Is it me or is there something of a contradiction here? How can you have 'family friendly' and bestiality? ? Maybe I've lived a sheltered life or something.