SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

Does this mod compatible with Amorous Adventures?

​

​I play both of them and never noticed a problem so far. Maybe some dialogue options appear a bit odd, but that's more a point from a RPG perspective. Technically they work.

The skip i did was after I was inside helgen keep so I already met with hadvar, i just didn't finish the keep cell, i used coc from there.

When i disable the mod the guard moves to me and the game gives me option to tell about the dragon attack or to pay him gold if i happen to have some, or to ask to move away, or i can say i will be back later.

When the solution is on, I don't get these options at all, he just tell me about helgen got hit by a dragon and i can tell him hey (which is from milk mod)

I have the impression it depends on a check with the first quest. Maybe you better try to end the "unbound" quest properly?

So, If you COC'ed directly out of Helgen, maybe you try now "setstage MQ101 900" in the console.

It should finish the Unbound quest for you. After that, try again to talk to the guards..

i will try it soon  and edit my post with the result

​

​I play both of them and never noticed a problem so far. Maybe some dialogue options appear a bit odd, but that's more a point from a RPG perspective. Technically they work.

The only NPCs this and AA both use are Camilla and her lovers in Riverwood. Because a quest is involved I think you can only do one but it does complete both options and she is available for sex under both mods.

The skip i did was after I was inside helgen keep so I already met with hadvar, i just didn't finish the keep cell, i used coc from there.

When i disable the mod the guard moves to me and the game gives me option to tell about the dragon attack or to pay him gold if i happen to have some, or to ask to move away, or i can say i will be back later.

When the solution is on, I don't get these options at all, he just tell me about helgen got hit by a dragon and i can tell him hey (which is from milk mod)

I have the impression it depends on a check with the first quest. Maybe you better try to end the "unbound" quest properly?

So, If you COC'ed directly out of Helgen, maybe you try now "setstage MQ101 900" in the console.

It should finish the Unbound quest for you. After that, try again to talk to the guards..

didn't work, so its a conflict with a certain mod which idk, nothing overwrite solution so how does get conflicted this is a secret

didn't work, so its a conflict with a certain mod which idk, nothing overwrite solution so how does get conflicted this is a secret

Conflicts in dialog won't show up in MO, or I think NMM but Tes xEdit will show them, I think. Another potential source would be the USLEEP patches though I don't know how exactly that would work. My guess is that Solutions "requires" certain quest checks and if you don't have them does not display the dialogs you're looking for (droids on the other hand are free to show up). Solutions would normally work because LAL and Unbound change the quests and "make them happen" unless you use the normal cart start and one could probably test that by using that start with LAL and then trying to COC out of the keep as you do.

I'd alternately say to "completequest MQ101" instead of setstage (and assuming 101 is the right quest, but I think it is).

Last, if you're not doing the Helgen experience why not use an alt-start mod? Alternately you can edit your (I think) skyrim.ini file and add a starting cell entry so you never ride the cart and go through character creation where ever you want. You will want to comment out the startingcell line after you've made a character or it will always start with that (after which you can load a new game) but it will not go to the intro screen with Continue, New, Load, etc.

Conflicts in dialog won't show up in MO, or I think NMM but Tes xEdit will show them, I think. Another potential source would be the USLEEP patches though I don't know how exactly that would work. My guess is that Solutions "requires" certain quest checks and if you don't have them does not display the dialogs you're looking for (droids on the other hand are free to show up). Solutions would normally work because LAL and Unbound change the quests and "make them happen" unless you use the normal cart start and one could probably test that by using that start with LAL and then trying to COC out of the keep as you do.

I'd alternately say to "completequest MQ101" instead of setstage (and assuming 101 is the right quest, but I think it is).

Last, if you're not doing the Helgen experience why not use an alt-start mod? Alternately you can edit your (I think) skyrim.ini file and add a starting cell entry so you never ride the cart and go through character creation where ever you want. You will want to comment out the startingcell line after you've made a character or it will always start with that (after which you can load a new game) but it will not go to the intro screen with Continue, New, Load, etc.

well I was lazy to complete the quest because i am setting a mod profile and this why i always coc from helgen, I even reseted my whole profile yesterday as I have bad fps because of some mods which idk, maybe ui mod, well I will try solution now if i didn't crash while doing the new game first scene (if i didn't crash i will continue till i reach whiterun normal and tell you how it goes)

EDIT: yes as you said if you don't finish the quests till the whiterun part the npc will be bugged with this mod (I don't mean anything bad when i say bugged with this mod as going by coc is skipping the game quest anyway).

I only use the coc command for testing my mods anyway so when i play the game it will be a normal play and this mod will work

but I have a question, shouldn't solution gives me and option with whiterun guard, sex to enter the city? I didn't have the option.

Well, the dialog option that Solutions modifies is only present if you approach the city during the right quest. I've entered the city, left, started the MQ by going back to Helgen, and then have it trigger on the second approach to the city. Normally it doesn't, but sometimes it has.

The problem with COC leaving Helgen is that the quests never advance to the correct stages so that dialog option isn't there. Other people have had problems with it not showing up when it should when using a variety of alt-start mods. The main quest is just messy and tricky in the best of cases and many modders refuse to do anything that will affect it.

Since it is just one encounter it might be best to just skip it and carry on, installing/activating Solutions after you've entered Whiterun and got the game started. It doesn't have to be running right from the start.

Well, the dialog option that Solutions modifies is only present if you approach the city during the right quest. I've entered the city, left, started the MQ by going back to Helgen, and then have it trigger on the second approach to the city. Normally it doesn't, but sometimes it has.

The problem with COC leaving Helgen is that the quests never advance to the correct stages so that dialog option isn't there. Other people have had problems with it not showing up when it should when using a variety of alt-start mods. The main quest is just messy and tricky in the best of cases and many modders refuse to do anything that will affect it.

Since it is just one encounter it might be best to just skip it and carry on, installing/activating Solutions after you've entered Whiterun and got the game started. It doesn't have to be running right from the start.

everything is fine now, doing the quest normally for the second time was a success run if I would call it.

I got the sex option for two npc and the guard too.

Thanks very much :)

Just checked my load order in loot. RDO and CRF are above Solutions as you recommend, but loot places LAL very low in the load order (about 5 mods before the bashed patch in a list of 250 plugins). If I add a rule to make Solutions load after LAL, then it will load almost last, against your prior recommendation of having it load as early as possible to let other mods overwrite dialogue changes. So what would be the best course of action - let it stay where loot puts it (about 1/3 through the load order and after RDO and CRF, but before LAL) or add a rule to force it to load after LAL (knowing other mods may be altered). In case it helps, here's my full plugins list as loot puts them. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.8a]
06  Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
07  Falskaar.esm
08  Wyrmstooth.esp  [Version 1.16]
09  RaceCompatibility.esm
0A  EFFCore.esm
0B  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0C  notice board.esp
0D  hdtHighHeel.esm
0E  WM Flora Fixes.esp
0F  Campfire.esm
10  Gray Fox Cowl.esm
11  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.0.0]
12  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
13  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
14  dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
15  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
16  Solar's Portable Containers.esm
17  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 2.0.5]
18  EasyWheel.esp
19  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
1A  SkyUI.esp
1B  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
1C  FISS.esp
1D  RaceMenu.esp
1E  UIExtensions.esp
1F  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
20  Trees and Flora Merged.esp
21  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
22  LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
23  Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul.esp
24  JKs Skyrim.esp
25  DBM_UnofficialFix_Patch.esp
26  BetterQuestObjectives.esp  [Version 1.5.8a]
27  Whistling Mine.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
28  NSUTR - Merged.esp
29  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
2A  towConversation.esp
2B  SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp
2C  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
2D  DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp
2E  SOSRaceMenu.esp
2F  XPMSE.esp
++  dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
30  FNIS.esp
31  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
32  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
33  The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
34  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
35  hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
++  RobesReplacer.esp
++  BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
++  BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
++  Vividian - Red light Fix.esp
++  Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
++  RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp
++  AshRocks.esp
36  mintylightningmod.esp
++  Real Roads.esp
++  WMFF_Wyrmstooth.esp
37  Purewaters.esp
38  Better Dynamic Snow.esp  [Version 2.4]
39  No Dragon LODs v2 full.esp
++  GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
3A  AOS.esp  [Version 2.5.1DGDB]
3B  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
3C  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
3D  Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
3E  Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
3F  CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
40  Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp
41  Sanctuary Reborn.esp
42  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
43  Miscellaneous Merged.esp
44  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2b]
45  SexLab_Solutions.esp
46  SexLabSexBounty.esp
47  Crime Overhaul.esp
48  Helgen Reborn.esp  [Version 105.3]
49  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
4A  Landscape and Environment Merge.esp
4B  Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
4C  EFFDialogue.esp
4D  OBIS.esp
4E  Immersive Weapons.esp
4F  ESFCompanions.esp  [Version 0.3.8]
++  BetterQuestObjectives-EFFPatch.esp
50  Vivid Weathers.esp
++  Vivid Weathers - Falskaar.esp
++  Vivid Weathers - Wyrmstooth.esp
++  Vivid Weathers - Minty Lightning patch.esp
51  IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
52  OBISDB.esp
53  WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
54  aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp  [Version 1.9]
55  Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
56  SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retexture Merged.esp
57  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
++  Vividian - Torches Preset.esp
++  SulfurRocks.esp
++  Moss - Legendary.esp
++  StormcloakArmorRevival_GuardFix.esp  [Version 1.1]
++  Vivid Weathers - AOS patch.esp
58  Vivid Weathers - Extended Snow.esp
59  Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
5A  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.8]
5B  Animals Merged.esp
5C  Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
5D  CWIELnFXPatch.esp
5E  Endgame NPC Overhaul.esp
5F  MatureSkinComplexions.esp
60  Ebonvale.esp
61  BetterDocks-MP-DLC-Compatible.esp
62  Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
63  SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
64  AKSkyrimUnderground.esp
65  MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
66  Undeath.esp
67  Training Dummies & Targets - Falskaar Edition.esp
68  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
69  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
6A  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
6B  HentaiCreatures.esp
6C  RelightingSkyrim-FULL.esp
6D  SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
6E  Atlas Legendary.esp
6F  MoonAndStar_ImmersionPatch.esp
70  DSAMG - Greybeard Fix.esp
++  undeath__crf.esp
71  Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp
72  undeath__falskaar.esp
++  undeath__wmff.esp
73  Luna_GoV.esp
++  Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
74  PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
75  Weapons_Armors Merged.esp
76  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
++  dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
++  dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
77  Inigo.esp
78  Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
79  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 2.1.0]
7A  Darkwater Crossing.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
7B  InigoMCM.esp  [Version 2.0]
7C  TradeBarter.esp
7D  Collectables and Treasures Merged.esp
7E  imp_helm_legend.esp
7F  Better Vampires.esp
80  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
81  Falskaar - Notice Board.esp
82  Blacksmith's basement - BHM - ALL DLC.esp
83  Bring Out Your Dead - Legendary Edition.esp  [Version 3.0]
84  Immersive Patrols II.esp
85  Shor's Stone.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
86  konahrik_accoutrements.esp  [Version 5.5.0]
87  SofiaFollower.esp
88  DawnguardArsenal.esp  [Version 1.1.6]
89  Ivarstead.esp  [Version 1.1]
8A  __00GrandBathHouse2.esp
8B  Provincial Courier Service.esp  [Version 2.0]
8C  SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
8D  Kynesgrove.esp  [Version 1.1.4]
8E  MoreWerewolves.esp
8F  More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp  [Version 5.7]
90  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
91  CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
92  Soljund's Sinkhole.esp  [Version 1.0]
93  Karthwasten.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
94  ForgottenCity.esp
95  WheelsOfLull.esp
96  Save the Dark Brotherhood!.esp
97  SOS - Shop.esp
98  konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp  [Version 5.5.0]
99  konahrik_acc_WAFR_CCOR.esp
9A  Lore Weapon Expansion.esp  [Version 1.4a]
9B  undeath__usleep.esp
9C  forgottencity__usleep.esp
++  forgottencity__racecompatibility.esp
9D  PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp
9E  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.9]
++  BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
9F  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
A0  SolitudeExterior.esp
A1  travelerscoveredwagon.esp
A2  BooksOfSkyrim.esp
A3  SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
A4  MoonAndStar_Undeath_compat.esp
A5  arthville__inigo.esp
++  arthville__usleep.esp
A6  Toccata.esp
A7  Celestine.esp
A8  Minerva.esp
A9  GuardAnimationsGDO.esp
++  Undeath_imp_helm_legend_Patch.esp
AA  AetheriumSwordsnArmor.esp
AB  DawnguardArsenal_CCOR Compatibility Patch.esp
AC  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 2.1]
AD  QuickLight.esp
AE  Ghosu - Project Flintlock - Ammo Addon.esp
AF  Ghosu - Project Flintlock.esp
B0  Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
++  Traps Are Dangerous.esp
B1  SimplyKnock.esp
B2  Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
B3  Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp  [Version 3.4]
++  LongerDragonrend.esp
++  CACO_GrayCowl_Patch_lvl list.esp
B4  MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
B5  KotN mage-dg.esp
B6  LustmordVampireArmor.esp
B7  HighHrothgarWindowGlow.esp
B8  Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
B9  WhiterunExterior.esp
BA  Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
BB  SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
BC  Real Flying.esp
BD  RDO Merged.esp
BE  ICH Patches Merged.esp
BF  Heads Up Display Merge.esp
++  CACO_CRF.esp
++  CACO_AOS_Patch.esp
++  CACO_USLEEP_Patch.esp
C0  CACO - Patches.esp
++  Undeath Immersive Lichdom Ordinator.esp
C1  PreventsAccidentPickUp.esp
C2  SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution.esp
C3  LOTD Patches Merge.esp
++  SRLE Extended LOTD - CACO - SkyUI.esp
++  CACO_CoinReplacer_Patch.esp
++  CACO_GrayCowl_Patch.esp
C4  MoreNastyCritters.esp
C5  SexLabTools.esp
C6  SLA Monitor Widget.esp
C7  SLAnimLoader.esp
C8  SexLabDefeat.esp
C9  Sleep for Credit.esp
CA  SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
++  DesyncBirdsOfPrey.esp
CB  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
CC  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
++  FemaleMannequinsNord.esp
++  Solar's Portable Containers FS.esp
CD  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.6a]
CE  SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp
++  BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
CF  Snazzy Overhaul Patches Merged.esp
D0  armhouseChimneys - Merged.esp
D1  Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp
++  Scarcity - 8x Loot Rarity.esp
++  Scarcity - 6x Merchant Item Rarity.esp
D2  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
D3  DynDOLOD.esp

Just checked my load order in loot. RDO and CRF are above Solutions as you recommend, but loot places LAL very low in the load order (about 5 mods before the bashed patch in a list of 250 plugins). If I add a rule to make Solutions load after LAL, then it will load almost last, against your prior recommendation of having it load as early as possible to let other mods overwrite dialogue changes. So what would be the best course of action - let it stay where loot puts it (about 1/3 through the load order and after RDO and CRF, but before LAL) or add a rule to force it to load after LAL (knowing other mods may be altered). In case it helps, here's my full plugins list as loot puts them. Thanks in advance for any advice!

If you aren't having any problems with it, I'd recommend leaving LAL where it is (very low) and Solutions where it is (relatively high).

If you aren't having any problems with it, I'd recommend leaving LAL where it is (very low) and Solutions where it is (relatively high).

Thanks. I installed Solutions after I talked with the Alik'r prisoner in Dragonsreach dungeon. I vaguely remember being able to offer alternative payment to the 100 septim fine, so I saved, came back and installed solutions. The problem is with the above load order I don't get the alternative option. I'm going to try going back to a previous save before trying to change it, since I can't see how LAL would interfere with that particular dialogue.

Edit: Tried the above and still the dialogue option didn't show (had to pay the fine). I may be wrong and this is not a part of Solutions anyway?

Thanks. I installed Solutions after I talked with the Alik'r prisoner in Dragonsreach dungeon. I vaguely remember being able to offer alternative payment to the 100 septim fine, so I saved, came back and installed solutions. The problem is with the above load order I don't get the alternative option. I'm going to try going back to a previous save before trying to change it, since I can't see how LAL would interfere with that particular dialogue.

Edit: Tried the above and still the dialogue option didn't show (had to pay the fine). I may be wrong and this is not a part of Solutions anyway?

There is an option for that, but Solutions has a load/save/load cycle required to properly initialize the dialogs. I'm not sure/don't remember why.

So load a game early enough, let Solutions show up and double check its MCM, save the game, then load that save and try again. (exiting and re-entering the cell after that might help).

Well well, how about that? An actual update! The glacial pace of development continues with the brand new 5.0.6 for y'all:

- Added two new events related to Thirsk Hall, for Bujold and the rieklings.
- Added content for joining the mage's college, and Drevis's focal points quest.
- Mercenaries hired with sex now demand more every once in a while.

There is an option for that, but Solutions has a load/save/load cycle required to properly initialize the dialogs. I'm not sure/don't remember why.

Frankly I don't know either!

Maybe related to needing a .SEQ file to initialize the Start-Enabled quests. Or maybe it's just Skyrim-modding grade arcane magic at work. All I know is it starts working once you've loaded a save, and unless you're using the COC command to spawn a new character, it seems pretty much impossible to run into this.

please make it compatible with OSEX

You know what, I tried searching for info right now, but I can't find any documentation regarding how to start OSex scenes via scripts. So I can't even really say how well this request rates on a scale of 'Maybe' to 'NOPE'.

Well well, how about that? An actual update! The glacial pace of development continues with the brand new 5.0.6 for y'all:

- Added two new events related to Thirsk Hall, for Bujold and the rieklings.

- Added content for joining the mage's college, and Drevis's focal points quest.

- Mercenaries hired with sex now demand more every once in a while.

The option for Drevis works fine but I am not sure if a College start mod is conflicting or not. Solutions is loaded later and while the start mod moves Faralda and changes some of her dialog I thought maybe this new one would still show up.

Did you tie it into the spell casting test at the seal on the town side of the bridge?

post-544130-0-51827000-1495063351_thumb.png

post-544130-0-59468800-1495063388_thumb.png

The option for Drevis works fine but I am not sure if a College start mod is conflicting or not. Solutions is loaded later and while the start mod moves Faralda and changes some of her dialog I thought maybe this new one would still show up.

Did you tie it into the spell casting test at the seal on the town side of the bridge?

This mod always ties to dialog, not spell effects or anything else. (but yes, it's the dialog around the time where Faralda wants you to do the magic test)

If another mod tries to edit the same dialog I did, then you'll see a conflict in TES5Edit, and you can fix it with a merged patch or changing the load order. If another mod changes the entire dialog structure so that the dialog I edited is never called, you won't see a conflict, and you won't be able to access the sex scene regardless of load order.

This mod always ties to dialog, not spell effects or anything else. (but yes, it's the dialog around the time where Faralda wants you to do the magic test)

If another mod tries to edit the same dialog I did, then you'll see a conflict in TES5Edit, and you can fix it with a merged patch or changing the load order. If another mod changes the entire dialog structure so that the dialog I edited is never called, you won't see a conflict, and you won't be able to access the sex scene regardless of load order.

Poking around it looks like that branch itself wasn't edited but just unlinked, either way I'll have to either pick a mod or try and edit that other one to allow the dialog. Since I'm using that one to not have to cast a spell to get in, plus remove a bunch of the other initial walking around I'll probably be lazy and not bother.

Not sure if anyone else but Drevis has two entries though. He's gonna be a happy guy.

Poking around it looks like that branch itself wasn't edited but just unlinked, either way I'll have to either pick a mod or try and edit that other one to allow the dialog. Since I'm using that one to not have to cast a spell to get in, plus remove a bunch of the other initial walking around I'll probably be lazy and not bother.

If I understand the MG01 quest correctly, changing dialogue isn't really needed to skip the walking tour. You could just have stage 30 of MG01 immediately call stages 40 and 50, so that your objective points straight to Tolfdir after you get past Faralda. You'd then use Solutions to skip the magic test, which sets MG01 to stage 30 at the end of the sex scene, and your quest edit would take care of the rest.

Not sure if anyone else but Drevis has two entries though. He's gonna be a happy guy.

He's a deviant, that one!

Very often animations do not start. The dialogue goes through it's paces but then the NPC just walks off. Other times it seems to work fine.

Sounds like the sex thread is failing to start for some reason. Check your Papyrus log or post it here.