SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

You'll notice that I have one of the old solution files installed, its number 37 in my loot order, now the reason its installed still, is that without it, I dont even get the script options for solutions.

Running 2 different versions of the same mod is not a fix of any sort, it's a recipe for disaster. Solutions will never work properly while your load order looks like that, as you'll have a truckload of conflicts happening at any given time.

Rather, I would recommend troubleshooting why the most recent version of SexLab Solutions isn't working by itself. Start by fully uninstalling both versions of the mod (I hope you've been using a mod manager :P), then installing only the latest version (that's 5.0.4 if you have USLEEP, which you do). Now, I'm not sure what you mean with "I dont even get the script options for solutions.", but I assume you're either not getting the sex dialogue options, or the MCM is missing:

In case of the dialogue, start a new game and locate an NPC you know has Solutions content. (drunks are best for testing) If the sex dialogue isn't available, save your game, then load the same save you just made. The dialogue options should now be there. If not, let me know.

If it's the MCM that's missing in action, well, you're not alone. The MCM for Solutions is usually loaded a few seconds after the mod finishes initializing for the first time in a save, but in some extreme cases, it can take up to 2-3 minutes, depending on how busy the Papyrus engine is at the time. You just have to be patient, SkyUI will eventually handle the request.

I spent the morning factory reinstalling my gaming laptop and reinstalling steam and skyrim and starting off with only installing SkyIU, USLEEP, and a few other mods that make everything work better and then finally SL Framework and then "SexLab Solutions LE v5.0.4.7z" and it seems to be working now.

I'm still not sure what nerfed it in the first place, because when I installed it in august it had worked, but then it stopped. So after every file install I go into the game and make sure it didn't fuck up again.

Thank you for the help!

I haven't been able to get the dialogue options and I installed the better dialogue controls mod, do you think high king of skyrim would conflict with this

Any potential conflicts would be limited to dialogues that are edited by both mods. I have no idea how much overlap there is between the two mods, but if you set Solutions to load last in your load order, you should be able to access all of the mod's content.

I really like your mod and I'm wondering how you did it? Could you let me know as I am interested in creating mods that activate sexlab animations but I have absolutely no experience

You'll first need to understand the basics of programming with Papyrus scripts, plenty of easy-to-follow tutorials out there. Starting an animation can be done several ways, depending on how specific you want the animation to be, but the simplest method is referencing the SexLabFramework script and calling the startSex(Actor[] actors) function, the framework will handle the rest.

Maybe next time you release an update you could make a tutorial of how you did it with the dialogue and everything

It's not solutions, and it also contains instructions on how to do other things, but this post might get you started with basic dialogue stuff. Some instructions are for stuff you might not be interested in, but it's the same basic way. The next couple of posts also contain some other instructions.

afer i update all mods adult sexlab ;DD, sexlab aroused .zaz i have no other mod

this mod is not working now i have try new game and still not working any idea

Gonna need more info than that. Is the dialogue missing? Do animations not start? Something else?

the mcm is ok but no dialogue at all ( in riverwood , guard in first time in whiterun and carlotta quest) ; and i don't use any mod that add new dialogue

i have try to make at the end of load list and recopied SEQ

some thing worng , i use this from 4.xx to 5.xx but only 5.04 have this issu

the mcm is ok but no dialogue at all ( in riverwood , guard in first time in whiterun and carlotta quest) ; and i don't use any mod that add new dialogue

i have try to make at the end of load list and recopied SEQ

some thing worng , i use this from 4.xx to 5.xx but only 5.04 have this issu

The game needs to go through at least one save+load cycle after the mod is installed, for the dialogues to start showing up. If that doesn't fix, double-check with TES5Edit that nothing from SexLab_Solutions.esp is being overwritten.

Is this mod suitable for male characters as well? Does it have male pc/female interactions?

There are quite a few male PC on female options though they do tend to be more Dom / blackmail style. Some examples are blackmailing Ysolda for your silence about her Sleeping Tree Sap trade (find the note on the orc in the giant cave), extorting sex from Saadia for your help with the redguard or Carlotta paying you with sex for help with Mikael (happily, no blackmail).

If you commonly have followers with you, female followers* can be used in your place with male NPCs now too. 

You can also ask your follower housecarl for sex or female vampires for infection.

*(only vanilla system followers, some mods excluded, other restrictions may apply. See your local mercenary for specials and other offers).

I think EFF is fine. As long as it uses the vanilla system.

If it doesn't, then making it work could require coding a whole section of the mod to handle custom follower systems, and possibly a section for each mod if they all have their own method.

I'm curious why there's not an option to get a carriage driver to take you for free.

Players who use the carriages at all, instead of just fast-traveling where they wanna go, pretty much always use one of the mods to flesh out the carriage system, as the vanilla one is very poor. Instead of choosing to support only vanilla, or only a specific carriages mod, I eventually figured it was better to work on content the entire playerbase can enjoy, and left carriages aside.

I'm curious why there's not an option to get a carriage driver to take you for free.

Players who use the carriages at all, instead of just fast-traveling where they wanna go, pretty much always use one of the mods to flesh out the carriage system, as the vanilla one is very poor. Instead of choosing to support only vanilla, or only a specific carriages mod, I eventually figured it was better to work on content the entire playerbase can enjoy, and left carriages aside.

I could have sworn that I got the option to fuck the driver when I had no money on me.

I could have sworn that I got the option to fuck the driver when I had no money on me.

I think other mods have had that option, as I remember it as well. I thought there was one for innkeepers too, but looked in the list and did not see it, just horse/dog sellers.

I'm curious to just how you do this - if you can tell (or point in the right direction) then I can happily help out with the huge list of stuff that has been suggested. I know it's gonna be Quest chains, Dialogues and then slotting in the Sexlab stuff in the right place. But aside from that, got no clue.

I think other mods have had that option, as I remember it as well. I thought there was one for innkeepers too, but looked in the list and did not see it, just horse/dog sellers.

Innkeepers is part of Solutions, and it's in the list as 'Rent Room'.

I'm curious to just how you do this - if you can tell (or point in the right direction) then I can happily help out with the huge list of stuff that has been suggested. I know it's gonna be Quest chains, Dialogues and then slotting in the Sexlab stuff in the right place. But aside from that, got no clue.

All of the source files are included with the mod, if you want to take a look to learn how things work. SSv3Config script provides MCM settings, sex animations are built with the SSv3Handler script, and animation end events are caught by the SSv2QuestScript or SSv2NPCScript scripts, depending on the type of event. Other than that, it's mostly just creating dialogue and aliases in the CK, hooking them to vanilla dialogue, and creating dialogue scripts that interact with the 3 main scripts.

Innkeepers is part of Solutions, and it's in the list as 'Rent Room'.

Welll huh, I guess I was right, now to find out why it isn't working.