SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

14 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

How do I get my character to become an Orc plaything? A long time ago I played this mod with Immerslave and she became an Orc plaything as soon as she escaped from her Orc master, (by kiling him), but now I can't find any dialog option and the download page is less than helpful about that part.

Have to visit an orc stronghold while not an orc and you should get that option in the dialog... at least from any but the one near Riften where the quest for Malacath's hammer starts.

I think the vanilla game also makes you a friend to the orcs if you do a favor for one of them, which will also disable the plaything option (IIRC).

On 12/16/2017 at 8:40 AM, valcon767 said:

do they attack you after sex every single time???

reason i ask is that the bandits (any bandits actually) have different classes (even in vanilla) and bandit ranged types (from what i have seen) have a larger aggro

range than most other bandits.

the base toll bug occurs when a bandit "spots" you in passing (not first but actually during the scene with the "toll collector" and before it is completed) and to make it

further complicated any mod that increases bandit abilities (in any way even by boosting levels) makes this more likely to occur.

from what i have seen (while playing the game) vanilla breaks bandits into types - melee, magic, ranged (from smallest to largest aggro ranges).

so it is possible to hit the bug (even in a straight vanilla game) where the "toll collector" starts his/her scene, and another bandit (probably with a larger aggro range) can

actually "spot" you during the scene, and after the scene they all end up in aggro on the pc.

i have Deadly Wenches running and this particular mod makes that bug way more likely on my game.  walk up and a regular bandit is the "toll collector" and it just about

guarantees that i will hit that bug. "toll collector" spots me and starts scene (no other bandits have aggro at this time), scene starts, another bandit "spots" me (during

the scene), scene ends and all bandits now have aggro.

Hmmm... That may be what is happening. Oh well, will see if it keeps on repeating during my play through. Worst case, I can role play it as bandits being assholes and trying to rob me even after I pay the 'toll'.

On the flip side, I went through Robber's Gorge the other day and got the bandit toll dialogue for the first time ever! Scenario went off without a hitch.

There are some issues between Alternate Start - New Beginnings.esp (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70959) and SL Solutions around the red water scenario. I'm not quite sure what to do of it other than dragging Solutions below NB if I don't start the game with that specific scenario. Would it be possible to address this in a patch or by merging the two things in a new ESP through xEdit?

TES5Edit_2017-12-23_12-09-07.png

For those who use SL Solutions together with Prison Overhaul, Inte's Prison Overhaul patch https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1935-prison-overhaul-patched and with the SL-PO patch from  here:

Inte has released a new version which combines the orginal PO and Inte's patches into a new esp. It is no longer necessary to use the original PO. But now, the new POP has a new name and the SL-PO patch misses it's master.

To make the SL Solutions PO patch usable with Inte's new version I opened the Solutions PO patch in TES5Edit and switched the master to the new name.

As far as I tested it, this singel step is enough to make it work again.

Quick and dirty :classic_rolleyes:

What i

14 hours ago, worik said:

For those who use SL Solutions together with Prison Overhaul, Inte's Prison Overhaul patch https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1935-prison-overhaul-patched and with the SL-PO patch from  here:

Inte has released a new version which combines the orginal PO and Inte's patches into a new esp. It is no longer necessary to use the original PO. But now, the new POP has a new name and the SL-PO patch misses it's master.

To make the SL Solutions PO patch usable with Inte's new version I opened the Solutions PO patch in TES5Edit and switched the master to the new name.

As far as I tested it, this singel step is enough to make it work again.

Quick and dirty :classic_rolleyes:

What is that patch, patch anyway? 

2 hours ago, Inte said:

What i

What is that patch, patch anyway? 

1 hour ago, LazyBoot said:

Looking at the esp, it merges the changes from sexlab solutions on DialogueRiftenPrisonGuardBranchTopic [DIAL:00065C40] with the changes Prison Overhaul makes to the same.

Yes it does. Very small thing. The Riften jail is an exclusive "club" and SL solutions adds a dialogue option to convince the guard by having sex. Without that SL-PO patch i guess you either loose the PO dialogue or the SL dialogue - depends on your load order.

On 12/20/2017 at 5:33 PM, balth said:

Hmmm... That may be what is happening. Oh well, will see if it keeps on repeating during my play through. Worst case, I can role play it as bandits being assholes and trying to rob me even after I pay the 'toll'.

On the flip side, I went through Robber's Gorge the other day and got the bandit toll dialogue for the first time ever! Scenario went off without a hitch.

So yeah, bug is repeatable - every time I go through Valtheim Towers I pay the "Toll", 50 septims is added and taken away, animation ends and then the bandit turns aggro and attacks. Tested if it was another bandit spotting me while I was talking with the one you pay the toll to by doing the event well out of sight of the other bandits and the one I paid the toll to was the only one who turned aggressive.

Huh, so I was messing around with the Valtheim Tower bandit and I tried to pay the toll with a follower instead. The dialogue happened and my follower stepped up, the sex animation played but when it was done there was no 50 septims added and taken away and the bandit asked me to pay the toll again. This makes me feel like there's no recognition that the transaction has occured, which is maybe what's happening when I try to pay the toll with my player character as well.

Hmmm... I don't think it's Sexlab Solutions that's breaking the Valtheim Tower bandit toll quest; I just tried to pay the 50 septim persuasion fee and the bandit accepted it and then attacked me. What the fuck. Now I'm very confused. I think it might be USLEEP that's fucking the quest up, but I don't know enough to fix it or why I seem to be the only person who's run into this problem.

Sigh.

3 hours ago, balth said:

Hmmm... I don't think it's Sexlab Solutions that's breaking the Valtheim Tower bandit toll quest; I just tried to pay the 50 septim persuasion fee and the bandit accepted it and then attacked me. What the fuck. Now I'm very confused. I think it might be USLEEP that's fucking the quest up, but I don't know enough to fix it or why I seem to be the only person who's run into this problem.

Sigh.

Oh, I wouldn't say you're the only, just the most recent. The toll bandits have been a problem forever I think.

Just have to say that this is an interesting mod, and that it certainly adds some 'spice' to the Dragonborn's adventure.

I was actually speaking with the author of "SexLab: Hormones," and suggested that he might want to look into ways for the game world to acknowledge when a character has become a Bimbo through his mod. He suggested the possibility of petitioning this mod "... to add a master switch that mods could trigger using a storageUtil variable." That way, when using the two mods together, the sexual options in dialogue come about as a result of the character becoming a Bimbo, while leaving Solutions dormant until that point.

Anyway, just a suggestion. Thanks for your continued efforts with the mod.

Since it has been asked a few times, here is my personal cooking recipe, to make the SL-PO patch work together with Intes's new POP and without the old PO:

Start first by reading a bit about it, maybe here https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1770738-editing-master-lists-and-switching-out-plugins/

You need a tool like TES5Edit and need to come familiar with it a bit.

Maybe watch a tutorial first ... something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQi7vnqXySc

If you feel, that you know what you are doing

• make a manual copy!
  • open the SL Solutions patch in TES5Edit
  • wait unitl everything is loaded
  • In the File Header section (left tree), there is a section with the names of the master esp (right window)
  • select the old PO entry, edit it and change it to the new POP name
  • save and make sure you have a backup of the original
  • DONE and enjoy

And if not, it is not a major loss. You can also ignore that patch and don't miss or break too much.(as far as I know)

Spoiler

SPOILER:

=========================================

Solutions lets you get into the Rifton prison by having sex with the guard.

If you ignore the patch, that's what you loose with PO and that guard won't work as intended

Solved the Valtheim Tower bandit toll issue: USLEEP set a timer in the quest script for 60 before switching it over to quest stage 20, which was the aggressive stage. I edited the script to change the timer to 300 and the problem went away. Quest and SL Solutions works fine there now.

And another solution proposal

Spoiler

Missing in action:

Idolaf was already proposed, but what about Alfhild for the male PC cassanova or for those who think Idolaf is a brain-dead skeever ?

Solution would look like

• talk to Alfhild
  • Convince her to have sex with someone capable (player) instead of that useless Idolaf
  • have sex
  • Alfhild: "That was great, how can I thank you"
  • Player: "Well I have always wondered if the rumors about Thorald are true and if your family has something to do with it
  • She could respond with the same path as Jon would do: similar text, meet her the next day and she has the letter for you.

Sadly for me some of the functionalities of this mod aren't working for the Special Edition version. For example the mini-quest involving Shappire and Shadr in riften doesn't advance if I chose to use sex (doesn't bypass the persuasion part in which she agrees to forget the debt). Same happens when i try to hire Mercurio and pay for sex, the sex act takes place but after that the dialogue remains the same and he isn't hired by using sex. I checked for possible conflicts in xedit and tried disableing mods like RSO but the mod doesnt seems to register the sex events in order to advance quest/dialogues :,(  All of this in all of this in Skyrim Special Edition with the last SexLab light installed.

18 hours ago, extremehd said:

Sadly for me some of the functionalities of this mod aren't working for the Special Edition version. For example the mini-quest involving Shappire and Shadr in riften doesn't advance if I chose to use sex (doesn't bypass the persuasion part in which she agrees to forget the debt). Same happens when i try to hire Mercurio and pay for sex, the sex act takes place but after that the dialogue remains the same and he isn't hired by using sex. I checked for possible conflicts in xedit and tried disableing mods like RSO but the mod doesnt seems to register the sex events in order to advance quest/dialogues :,(  All of this in all of this in Skyrim Special Edition with the last SexLab light installed.

It looks like the animation-end hooks need to be built from scratch for SexLab Light, due to the lack of mod events from SKSE. I'm afraid SexLab Solutions won't be SSE compatible for the foreseeable future.

Many thanks for the update!

On 1/7/2018 at 5:44 PM, balth said:

Solved the Valtheim Tower bandit toll issue: USLEEP set a timer in the quest script for 60 before switching it over to quest stage 20, which was the aggressive stage. I edited the script to change the timer to 300 and the problem went away. Quest and SL Solutions works fine there now.

Yep that was changed in one of the last USLEEP updates, didn't happen before. Now I just quit the final dialog and run away.

• Suggestions, I'm pretty sure it was suggested before: Dawnguard vampire lord, an option for Harkon to give the gift of vampirism in a "lore friendly way", perhaps after the bite scene when you wake up in the shrine of Molag Bal to avoid messing with the scripted scene. A fine offer to our lord and savior.
  • After the Bloodstone Chalice quest a dialog to let the player pick a side in the Vingalmo/Orthjolf feud. Yes, both of them tried to murder you unsuccessfully. The last thing they need is a new powerful rival inside the castle. The wise strategy should be try to appease the player, try to become an ally or try to recruit you offering protection now that you proved yourself.
  • In the House of Horrors quest an option to rape the priest to get the Mace of Molag Bal. There's a daedric lord of rape and domination and so little content about him.

as I understand it I could take both letter from Sven and Faendal and take the letters to camilla and show her they don't deserve her and my character can hook up with her, problem I have is I only have the option of giving a letter from Faendal to Camilla despite me having both letters and no options of choosing they do not deserve her

19 hours ago, WraithSlayer said:

It looks like the animation-end hooks need to be built from scratch for SexLab Light, due to the lack of mod events from SKSE. I'm afraid SexLab Solutions won't be SSE compatible for the foreseeable future.

Well that's unfortunate. In one case the mod did work though, It was on the Riften entrance in which you use sex to convince the guard to open the door for you,after the sex scene took place the guard walked to the door and unlocked it, everything worked as intended there.

5 hours ago, Hiderius said:

as I understand it I could take both letter from Sven and Faendal and take the letters to camilla and show her they don't deserve her and my character can hook up with her, problem I have is I only have the option of giving a letter from Faendal to Camilla despite me having both letters and no options of choosing they do not deserve her

I think the dialog is only based on you giving one letter "I have one here" but if you see only the vanilla option and not the (sex) option, the quest controlling the options might not be running. Is this a new game or are other options showing up elsewhere?

14 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I think the dialog is only based on you giving one letter "I have one here" but if you see only the vanilla option and not the (sex) option, the quest controlling the options might not be running. Is this a new game or are other options showing up elsewhere?

this is a new game I just got done with killing the dragon and acquiring breezehome and lydia