SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

Found an issue but not sure what's causing it, Hofgrir Horse-Crusher doesn't come up with the sex option when asking to brawl. I've made it work before, but it's been too long and I don't remember what I did, possibly it might be because I finished the mark quest first before then but that's also an issue if so.

Just to confirm, the brawl dialog is there, just not the sex option, right?

Can you add an option to turn off the sex dialogue for followers in the next update?

This mod doesn't have any sex dialogue for followers. :huh:

Found an issue but not sure what's causing it, Hofgrir Horse-Crusher doesn't come up with the sex option when asking to brawl. I've made it work before, but it's been too long and I don't remember what I did, possibly it might be because I finished the mark quest first before then but that's also an issue if so.

Can you add an option to turn off the sex dialogue for followers in the next update?

This mod doesn't have any sex dialogue for followers. :huh:

It doesn't say anything about "Relaxing"?..

Must be another mod I have installed then, and forgot about.

I do that sometimes. I'll see an interesting mod for Skyrim and install it thinking that I'll be playing Skyrim again soon, and then I guess I forget they're installed as time goes by.. wups...

Alright played 1-2 hours and here's two lines I found for 2.0.

1. Hope the boys find some suitable women to arrest, they love watching me dominate the female prisoners (Tova Shatter Shield - female non guard)

I notice that while bandits and other dialogues in the MCM explicitly tell you there's different gender lines, but not the guard dialogue and honestly I've never seen this line outside of females using it so I'm guessing it's a lesbian femdom line but I'm not sure if that's the case so confirming would be nice.

2. -I'd really enjoy locking you up! (Tova Shatter-Shield - female non guard)

This one's generic and I see male guards use it as well, but also males just in general (not sure about 2.0), again it's a bit weird for non guard non bandit non well you know people with the disposition to lock you up to say that. It'd be one thing for a Jarl or someone in power or the means to say it that's fine, but a wife of a merchant family in mourning?

All that aside, given how there's so many more lines even within each existing option would it be possible to segment them also by sexual preference?

For example, having an option that enables/disables male on females, females on males, females on females, male on males. This would cross check with your current mcm options if possible so that if someone doesn't like their pc getting hit on by women and only enjoy the women acting cold or victims it would be possible, and the other options would probably also get quite a bit of material given at how fast a pace you work at updating this.

I also noticed that certain lines still instantly disappear (both dialogue subtitles are off now, gonna try playing some more without general subtitles as well) just in one moment of me pressing the sprint button or changing directions real quick. It's also done when the guy commenting was my follower, so it's not like the person wasn't stuck with me. Only happened 2-3 times though, so I'm still unsure of it's consistency as yet.

Is the legendary patch really a requirement? I don't use this patch because I'm unable to, despite having all the DLC.  But the patches have been messing up my game for a while. Just want to request not having a patch as a requirement, unless theres something in the patch  that triggers multiple quest for this mod, then its understandable to keep it. (oh and big fan of this mod, can't see playing Skyrim without it.) 

Is the legendary patch really a requirement? I don't use this patch because I'm unable to, despite having all the DLC.  But the patches have been messing up my game for a while. Just want to request not having a patch as a requirement, unless theres something in the patch  that triggers multiple quest for this mod, then its understandable to keep it. (oh and big fan of this mod, can't see playing Skyrim without it.) 

The patch does change quests in the base game that this mod then modifies, so yes it is required.

If there isn't an older version on the download page, look back in this thread, someone might have posted a non-legendary version.  (I don't remember and am too lazy to look).

The patch does change quests in the base game that this mod then modifies, so yes it is required.

If there isn't an older version on the download page, look back in this thread, someone might have posted a non-legendary version.  (I don't remember and am too lazy to look).

Aww man. oh well, luckily I have 4.0.2 because I couldn't update for obvious reasons.

SexLab Solutions 4.0.2 will forever remain in the download section, if you can't or won't install the unofficial patch. However, the later versions (5.0 and up) will always have a USLEEP dependency, because there are too many formID conflicts between Solutions and USLEEP for me to be tracking down and fixing manually, if the dependency wasn't there.

Yes the brawl dialog is there, I am using the Modern Brawl Bug Patch that comes with Wildcat if that's any help.

EDIT: I have managed to work out the Jarl stuff, it's just a matter of waiting longer but I haven't managed to either figure out what's wrong with Lod or prove that I was remembering wrong since all the black smiths with their forge next to their house don't give a sex solution option either from what I can tell. It's not fixable with the method people used for Sven/Camilla/Faendal where you just reload. If I didn't know for sure Horse-Crusher was not working for me I'd probably believe I was going senile.

EDIT 2: On a completely unrelated topic, I don't know if it was mentioned before in this long thread but it'd be nice to have a SL Solution option to buying houses. I mean if you're going to be willing to do it just for a carriage ride or getting a follower, why not a house and other big investments? Just make the options more special, like with the Solitude house which is the most expensive vanilla house, maybe a whole gang bang fest by the men in court so that they would each chip in to help you out, and then afterwards you can periodically repeat it like with the Jarl stuff. It's probably a bit too hard to allow them to revoke your ownership, but for certain ones you could have scenarios like black mailing the player into additional sex in exchange for the 'upkeep tax' of the house and that would be the excuse for the additional fun.

EDIT 3: Forgot to mention this little part here that may or may not be broken. For Orc Strongholds, I always pick based on the gender of my PC, so for female PC I'd go to the Markarth one since it seems to be the only one where a male orc stops you and gives you the proposition. That said, recently I've tried the vanilla option of choosing to take the forgemaster quest before the sex toy option and it allows you to take both. Interaction with the follower and getting him to be your follower works fine, but for the Chief the option of brawling doesn't exist. I'd like to think this is merely because I chose the Forgemaster quest first and thereby overwrites the sex option of having you as considered their blood-kin but that might be wishful thinking.

Suggestion for Caught Red Handed: I see that you added the ability to get the marks through seduction...but what about an option to just outright side with Haelga?  Tell her about Svana's plan and punish her together, then give her a new "job".  Svana starts the quest complaining that the men grope her and say "awful things".  When it's done she'll be wishing they stopped at just that.

This suggestion is made under the assumption that you don't mind adding non-consensual content.  There were a few things in the feature list already that gave me that impression, but if I'm wrong there then of course disregard this completely.  Or just stop at siding with Haelga and getting one of her marks yourself, because that at least should probably be an option.

Suggestion for Caught Red Handed: I see that you added the ability to get the marks through seduction...but what about an option to just outright side with Haelga?  Tell her about Svana's plan and punish her together, then give her a new "job".  Svana starts the quest complaining that the men grope her and say "awful things".  When it's done she'll be wishing they stopped at just that.

This suggestion is made under the assumption that you don't mind adding non-consensual content.  There were a few things in the feature list already that gave me that impression, but if I'm wrong there then of course disregard this completely.  Or just stop at siding with Haelga and getting one of her marks yourself, because that at least should probably be an option.

Sounds like a fun idea, especially for one of the DDx mod lines or slavery type mods.  The scope of this mod has been replacing an intimidation or persuade check with sex or using sex to get an extra bonus on top of the quest reward.

I'm not sure but the Sisterhood of Dibella mod might get into what you want.

• 4 weeks later...

This mod do not work at all. No sex solutions. idk why ssv2 work good this one do not.  

This mod works perfectly fine.  The problem, as usual, lies with the user.  Do you have all of the prerequisites?  And all of the prerequisites for the prerequisites (SKSE, FNIS, etc)?  Did you install this on an existing save?  You mentioned ssv2 - did you complete uninstall it?  Did you try on a new character/save that never had ssv2 installed?   Take a look at the pinned threads in the SexLab Troubleshooting forum.  And make sure to provide more info than "it doesn't work" - papyrus logs might be useful, FNIS generator results, etc.

Again, this mod works fine.

Found a new mod, and found it does something a little different... hoping a small bit of it could be used in this mod.

Taking Care of Business - and the quest of the name this mod gives you Solutions in, does not set the NPCs as foes.  Could we have through the sex options here too? I'm not quite sure how it does it, or what it doesn't do so I can't be helpful there. On the other hand, if people like using sex to convince Bersi and Haelga to pay up you might want to check out the mod anyway.

Can anyone help? Trying to use the latest version. All prerequisites are installed, sexlab animations work for other plugins and debug spell also.

But Sexlab solutions give the error:

SexLab Solutions Warning code 1000 : Failed to generate context-specific animation list. Using full animation list.

This warning is usually caused by an improperly installed SexLab Framework, or by manually disabling too many animations.

I didn't disable any of the animations and tried installing Sexlab again and starting a new game a few times. Also tried the rebuild and clean options.

Here is the papyrus log:

[01/15/2017 - 11:17:08PM] Error: Property SexLab on script ssv2_tif__0500238a attached to topic info 2400238A on quest SSv2System (24002386) cannot be bound because  (06000D62) is not the right type
[01/15/2017 - 11:17:08PM] Error: Cannot call GetGender() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SSv2System (24002386)].ssv3handler.SexForTwo() - "SSv3Handler.psc" Line 75
	[topic info 2400238A on quest SSv2System (24002386)].ssv2_tif__0500238a.Fragment_0() - "ssv2_tif__0500238a.psc" Line 9
[01/15/2017 - 11:17:08PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
	[SSv2System (24002386)].ssv3handler.SexForTwo() - "SSv3Handler.psc" Line 75
	[topic info 2400238A on quest SSv2System (24002386)].ssv2_tif__0500238a.Fragment_0() - "ssv2_tif__0500238a.psc" Line 9
[01/15/2017 - 11:17:08PM] Error: Cannot call GetGender() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SSv2System (24002386)].ssv3handler.SexForTwo() - "SSv3Handler.psc" Line 76
[01/15/2017 - 11:17:08PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
	[SSv2System (24002386)].ssv3handler.SexForTwo() - "SSv3Handler.psc" Line 76
[01/15/2017 - 11:17:08PM] Error: Cannot call NewThread() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SSv2System (24002386)].ssv3handler.SexForTwo() - "SSv3Handler.psc" Line 79
[01/15/2017 - 11:17:08PM] Error: Cannot call AddActor() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SSv2System (24002386)].ssv3handler.SexForTwo() - "SSv3Handler.psc" Line 109
stack:
	[SSv2System (24002386)].ssv3handler.SexForTwo() - "SSv3Handler.psc" Line 109
[01/15/2017 - 11:17:08PM] Error: Cannot call AddActor() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SSv2System (24002386)].ssv3handler.SexForTwo() - "SSv3Handler.psc" Line 110
stack:
	[SSv2System (24002386)].ssv3handler.SexForTwo() - "SSv3Handler.psc" Line 110
[01/15/2017 - 11:17:08PM] Error: Cannot call GetAnimationsByTags() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SSv2System (24002386)].ssv3handler.SexForTwo() - "SSv3Handler.psc" Line 253
[01/15/2017 - 11:17:08PM] Error: Cannot call GetAnimationsByType() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SSv2System (24002386)].ssv3handler.SexForTwo() - "SSv3Handler.psc" Line 303
[01/15/2017 - 11:17:08PM] Error: Cannot call SetAnimations() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SSv2System (24002386)].ssv3handler.SexForTwo() - "SSv3Handler.psc" Line 308
[01/15/2017 - 11:17:08PM] Error: Cannot call StartThread() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SSv2System (24002386)].ssv3handler.SexForTwo() - "SSv3Handler.psc" Line 312

Other installed sexlab mods:

Sexlab Aroused

SexLife

Spectator Crowds

Sleep For Credit

Radiant Prostitution

Zaz Animation Pack

SexLab Pleasure

• 4 weeks later...

Just a small thank you for having a legacy version of this great mod still for SEXLAB 1.59C. Also before anyone complain I do have the newer version but more animation is not want I care about. 1.59c for me runs faster with less time between sex event and please remember it was work and polish for over a year and to just forget all the hard work to get mods working with it I still like it for Skyrim play through and trust it not to break my game

Thanks again for not throwing the work you did away

Just a small thank you for having a legacy version of this great mod still for SEXLAB 1.59C. Also before anyone complain I do have the newer version but more animation is not want I care about. 1.59c for me runs faster with less time between sex event and please remember it was work and polish for over a year and to just forget all the hard work to get mods working with it I still like it for Skyrim play through and trust it not to break my game

Thanks again for not throwing the work you did away

I've been using the latest version of solutions and ran into one situation that wont start any animations: it's the two guys by the riften ratway entrance (black skeever and draft)  well there's dialogue that says "or me you and your friend can have fun" and one says "looks like we got something better than gold today" but it just exits dialogue after and they continue what they were doing.  I've had that scene work before though.  also, I know it's a threesome and i have a few of those animations registered as well :P  I don't know if it's my load order or what. my character is a level 60 so I've been at this playthrough for quite a while now and so far all the solutions dialogues have been working except that one. has anyone else had a problem with that one?

I've been using the latest version of solutions and ran into one situation that wont start any animations: it's the two guys by the riften ratway entrance (black skeever and draft)  well there's dialogue that says "or me you and your friend can have fun" and one says "looks like we got something better than gold today" but it just exits dialogue after and they continue what they were doing.  I've had that scene work before though.  also, I know it's a threesome and i have a few of those animations registered as well  :P  I don't know if it's my load order or what. my character is a level 60 so I've been at this playthrough for quite a while now and so far all the solutions dialogues have been working except that one. has anyone else had a problem with that one?

I used to have a problem there, but I think the dialog just did not show up. It ended up being a Cutting Room Floor issue though or something else dialog based.

When an animation does not start, I always open the console and see if any Sexlab error messages are shown. Sometimes there is a thread stuck or an actor that is invalid for some reason.

I've been using the latest version of solutions and ran into one situation that wont start any animations: it's the two guys by the riften ratway entrance (black skeever and draft)  well there's dialogue that says "or me you and your friend can have fun" and one says "looks like we got something better than gold today" but it just exits dialogue after and they continue what they were doing.  I've had that scene work before though.  also, I know it's a threesome and i have a few of those animations registered as well  :P  I don't know if it's my load order or what. my character is a level 60 so I've been at this playthrough for quite a while now and so far all the solutions dialogues have been working except that one. has anyone else had a problem with that one?

I used to have a problem there, but I think the dialog just did not show up. It ended up being a Cutting Room Floor issue though or something else dialog based.

When an animation does not start, I always open the console and see if any Sexlab error messages are shown. Sometimes there is a thread stuck or an actor that is invalid for some reason.

I found out it was any threesome animations that wouldn't start.  I cleaned sexlab framework and reset the registry and they started working again. why they stopped in the first place, I have no clue

The dialogue option isn't showing up for me. It was originally working, and then I installed Romance Dialogue Overhaul (RDO). (I also have the Guard Dialogue Overhaul). I'm assuming the issue is RDO, but is there a way to make this mod work with RDO and other dialogue overhauls?
Otherwise I suppose I can just disable RDO since most of my companions are mod based anyway. (Hoth, Inigo, Interesting NPCs).