SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

• 2 weeks later...

Can somebody please tell me what are the correct dialogue choices to get scene with the taunting adventurer? Because i'm not sure it's showing up or not in my game.

Are you talking about a random wilderness encounter showing up, or how to talk to the NPC in the encounter?

This mod should not change whether you random into that encounter.  Some of them are just in certain areas or after certain quests are done. Unfortunately there isn't a lot of good documentation on many of them.

Can somebody please tell me what are the correct dialogue choices to get scene with the taunting adventurer? Because i'm not sure it's showing up or not in my game.

Are you talking about a random wilderness encounter showing up, or how to talk to the NPC in the encounter?

This mod should not change whether you random into that encounter.  Some of them are just in certain areas or after certain quests are done. Unfortunately there isn't a lot of good documentation on many of them.

I'm talking about the world encounter that can happen in randomly around skyrim or in taverns, it's the generic NPC (named after his race) that when you talk to asks you "what's a milk drinker like you doing?", i usually ignore it but after checking the list of world encounter and events in the first page it's written it says you can offer him/her sex or teach him/her a lesson, but after i ran into one of this NPCs i only had the normal persuade and intimidate dialogue with no extra dialogue from solution, so either i'm approaching this NPC wrongly or the dialogue isn't showing up, which is not a big deal since is the only solution options that so far didn't show up in my game.

I'm talking about the world encounter that can happen in randomly around skyrim or in taverns, it's the generic NPC (named after his race) that when you talk to asks you "what's a milk drinker like you doing?", i usually ignore it but after checking the list of world encounter and events in the first page it's written it says you can offer him/her sex or teach him/her a lesson, but after i ran into one of this NPCs i only had the normal persuade and intimidate dialogue with no extra dialogue from solution, so either i'm approaching this NPC wrongly or the dialogue isn't showing up, which is not a big deal since is the only solution options that so far didn't show up in my game.

There are either two kinds of adventurer and you're seeing one that isn't that one, or I've never had that option come up. I've had problems with some of the options appearing lately so I might have been missing some all along.

I'm having trouble with this mod. I can't get any of the sex scenes to work. The dialogue shows up with the [sex] tag, but when I choose it, nothing happens, which is annoying. Anyone able to help?

Other mod work well? Or you install in on a "clean" save ?

I'm having trouble with this mod. I can't get any of the sex scenes to work. The dialogue shows up with the [sex] tag, but when I choose it, nothing happens, which is annoying. Anyone able to help?

You probably didn't set up the SexLab framework correctly, or you didn't run the FNIS executable to generate the animations. Refer to the SexLab framework troubleshooting guide to make sure you're not missing an installation step.

You probably didn't set up the SexLab framework correctly, or you didn't run the FNIS executable to generate the animations. Refer to the SexLab framework troubleshooting guide to make sure you're not missing an installation step.

I made sure I did everything by the books, and I have FNIS working properly, it's just not actually triggering the sex when I pick it

I made sure I did everything by the books, and I have FNIS working properly, it's just not actually triggering the sex when I pick it

What about other mods, the ones that trigger sex scenes? Do you see any animations?

What about other mods, the ones that trigger sex scenes? Do you see any animations?

Yes I do, which is why I think it's just this mod

Then I would look for a solution here [from the OP]:

Solutions edits dialogue branches from the vanilla game. If you have other mods that edit the same branches, only the mod loading last in your load order will get to edit that specific branch. As a general rule, I recommend loading Solutions as early as possible in your load order, as the vast majority of the dialogue in Solutions can be overwritten by another mod without anything breaking. You can also use TES5Edit to identify any mod conflicts you may have in your load order.

Known incompatibilities:

• Prison Overhaul - patch included in download section, credit to Destynova99.
  • Cutting Room Floor - both mods restore the unused thugs' dialogue in the Riften Ratway. Recommend placing Solutions after CRF in your load order, as it already adds the same dialogue as CRF on top of adding the sex option.
  • Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Minor dialogue override conflicts, the innkeeper event will not work unless Solutions is loading after RDO.
  • Live Another Live - Fixed internally in SexLab Solutions, just make sure that Solutions is loading after LAL in your load order.

Solutions edits dialogue branches from the vanilla game. If you have other mods that edit the same branches, only the mod loading last in your load order will get to edit that specific branch.

I really don't think it'll be this, because if you have something else changing that dialog entry you won't see the Solutions entry.

I think Mr Shaun you'll either need to look in the console and see if something shows up there or more probably turn on logging and see what is recorded.

Solutions edits dialogue branches from the vanilla game. If you have other mods that edit the same branches, only the mod loading last in your load order will get to edit that specific branch.

I really don't think it'll be this, because if you have something else changing that dialog entry you won't see the Solutions entry.

I think Mr Shaun you'll either need to look in the console and see if something shows up there or more probably turn on logging and see what is recorded.

Oh, you're right. Of course, if the dialogues are displayed, then that's not the case. :blush:

I wonder if papyrus log would show anything?

BTW, I'm interested in the topic because I've come across similar problems in the past - a dialogue line didn't trigger what it was supposed to. AFAIR it was usually a mod conflict or a wrong version of one of the mods required.

Oh, you're right. Of course, if the dialogues are displayed, then that's not the case. :blush:

BTW, I'm interested in the topic because I've come across similar problems in the past - a dialogue line didn't trigger what it was supposed to. AFAIR it was usually a mod conflict or a wrong version of one of the mods required.

Get a Papyrus log to see, if it's Sexlab rejecting a sex act for some reason you'll at least be able to see that in the log.

Get a Papyrus log to see, if it's Sexlab rejecting a sex act for some reason you'll at least be able to see that in the log.

I did the Skyrim.ini file edit, but I don't get a papyrus.0.log file. Should I upload my SexLabDebug.0 file instead?

I did the Skyrim.ini file edit, but I don't get a papyrus.0.log file. Should I upload my SexLabDebug.0 file instead?

If you are running MO then there is a skyrim.ini for each profile, use the edit tool in MO.

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I try to start up Skyrim I get as far as the Bethesda logo and then it crashes. I've gone through all my mods and narrowed it down to this mod being an issue. If this mod is active the game crashes. I've tried uninstalling, deleting, and re-downloading this mod and that hasn't worked. 

The only mod I have that is listed as a conflict is Alternate Start. I've tried disabling AS and starting but it still crashes. I've also tried placing Solutions below AS in my load order and that hasn't worked either. 

I've also tried using a Solutions patch uploaded in 2015, not located in the file download section for this mod, that was shared in the forums for this mod. That hasn't worked either. 

Any ideas or advice? 

Whenever I try to start up Skyrim I get as far as the Bethesda logo and then it crashes. I've gone through all my mods and narrowed it down to this mod being an issue. If this mod is active the game crashes. I've tried uninstalling, deleting, and re-downloading this mod and that hasn't worked. 

The only mod I have that is listed as a conflict is Alternate Start. I've tried disabling AS and starting but it still crashes. I've also tried placing Solutions below AS in my load order and that hasn't worked either. 

I've also tried using a Solutions patch uploaded in 2015, not located in the file download section for this mod, that was shared in the forums for this mod. That hasn't worked either. 

Any ideas or advice?

You have installed the required mods as detailed in the original post?

Any ideas or advice?

You have installed the required mods as detailed in the original post?

Yes