SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

7 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

The Loverslab is Confusion incarnate.

Well I'm certainly feeling it now.

I hope you don't mind clearing something up for me, installing SSR on its own on SSE specifically 1.5.97 will work exactly as SL Solutions did with everything the original had implemented? It's only on the latest version, AE, that needs both iterations of the mod?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, DevilsAvacado said:

tried every configuration of both mods, a lot of quests like the getting into holds, quests don't work on AE, any solutions, pun not intended?

out of curiosity did you do the vanilla start and didn't get the Whiterun option or did you do an alternate start and couldn't get the Whiterun option?

I ask because I remember in SE I found that one only kicked off if I did the vanilla start.  I'll test the vanilla start with AE today as I tested ASLAL yesterday and didn't get the Whiterun option.

3 hours ago, DevilsAvacado said:

alternate start, forsworn captive. Also another event that didn't flag was rescuing the stormcloak or imperial from the cave in helgen built into alternate start itself

Well yesterday when I tested the alternate start after rescuing Hadvar and going back to Alvor's after the whole tell the Jarl please bit I talked to Hadvar and had the sex option after talking about joining the imperials.

Today I tested using the vanilla start from ASLAL and went with Raloff and after Gerdur gave me the go to the Jarl bit I talked to Raloff and got the sex option after the join the stormcloak bit.  When I got to Whiterun I also got the option to blow my way into the city where yesterday I didn't with the alternate start.

I am using the solutions - revisted version which adds a few more things not sure if that might make a difference for you.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's not clear what's what.
The column on the right says about SE support
There is LE in the download, and the second option without registration, is it SE or some kind of fix?
Below, in the updates, the update in 19 is described, but the file in the downloads is from 17.
What's going on here?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
18 hours ago, zdwzvgwdkarwvqmheb said:

Does this mod give option to have sex with mikael if you play as female ge get rid of him for carlotta? Or offer sex to maul to gain info about thieves guild?

I remember the option with Mikael does exist, and I remember one for Maul though I do not remember if that was this mod or another.  Since this mod mostly revolved around adding sex as a replacement for persuade/bribe/brawl choices and I don't recall Maul having one of those, or at least requiring one, I am not sure.

Mikael's though does give you a little note about "hopefully he won't start pestering you now" which is one reason I remember that being an option.