SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

Quick question: Are you still developing this mod or have you decided to make it final and release no further updates for it?

Still working on it, but I don't play Skyrim much these days so progress is slow.

Even more reasoon to be grateful, and i feel even more ashamed even to ask, but... what i'd really love to have would be an option for a random chance who pays the price: me (female player) or female follower or both. Or, if that's easier, usually player or follower and a random chance for a threesome with both.

Quick question: Are you still developing this mod or have you decided to make it final and release no further updates for it?

Still working on it, but I don't play Skyrim much these days so progress is slow.

I'm glad to hear this. Umm, but I haven't played with this mod yet, so I was curious about something.

Is there a chance to earn gold from sleeping around? Like, the description says that you can bed Jarls nightly if you want. Which sounds pretty good. But, what I'd find more entertaining is if they paid money to you afterwards. Either that, or give some kind of jewelry in payment. So, in other words, I'd like some of the encounters, especially with people in power, to be more like casual prostitution. Is that how it is, or could it be that way?

I'm currently playing SE, so it'll be a while before I come back to these mods. But, I do look at them, with a view of what build I could do for next time.

I'm glad to hear this. Umm, but I haven't played with this mod yet, so I was curious about something.

Is there a chance to earn gold from sleeping around? Like, the description says that you can bed Jarls nightly if you want. Which sounds pretty good. But, what I'd find more entertaining is if they paid money to you afterwards. Either that, or give some kind of jewelry in payment. So, in other words, I'd like some of the encounters, especially with people in power, to be more like casual prostitution. Is that how it is, or could it be that way?

I'm currently playing SE, so it'll be a while before I come back to these mods. But, I do look at them, with a view of what build I could do for next time.

The mod doesn't really have any ways to make money, its more about replacing persuasion, intimidate or bribe checks with sex.  A couple followup options for sex afterward like the jarl options you mention are just kinda special. Thematically it makes sense as you're so very trusted at that point you can be named thane, and since you've been doing so much personal work for the jarl that having a permanent open slot in bed follows.  You're not a favorite hooker to get paid, but a friend able to crash at their pad.

I am poking through xEdit making a manual compatibility patch for my load order and I noticed a conflict between SL Solutions and Thieves Guild Requirements. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14157/?

I have no clue what to do, so I will leave this conflict resolution with the load order loot gave me.

\ Dialog Topic \ 000352D5 <TG00BrynjolfIntroBranchTopic> \ 000352DF

And while I am posting here.... Training, especially at higher skill levels, is "expensive." Could you provide a "solution" for that?

I am poking through xEdit making a manual compatibility patch for my load order and I noticed a conflict between SL Solutions and Thieves Guild Requirements. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14157/?

I have no clue what to do, so I will leave this conflict resolution with the load order loot gave me.

And while I am posting here.... Training, especially at higher skill levels, is "expensive." Could you provide a "solution" for that?

I think that conflict is just because the TGR mod changes his dialog so that he only approaches after you have a high enough skill based on what you set in that mod, and Solutions adds the extra comment you can choose asking if he heard about what you did at the North Gate (whether you do or not).

I have used both mods for a while and they don't conflict in a breaking things way.

I think that conflict is just because the TGR mod changes his dialog so that he only approaches after you have a high enough skill based on what you set in that mod, and Solutions adds the extra comment you can choose asking if he heard about what you did at the North Gate (whether you do or not).

I have used both mods for a while and they don't conflict in a breaking things way.

I was looking at it in xEdit. I have not gotten as far as playing, yet. I have 149 plugins to sort through and make a patch for, that is the work of... maybe 6 hours. I was partway through and hopped over here to mention this before I forgot. It is nice to know that things should work just fine.

And I was, sooner or later, going to hop over here to ask for the having sex with the trainer option. I did not see that in the how-does-this-mod-work-on-it's-own test run I perform before tossing something new into my lineup.

I can see how some of the content would make sense in a 'sex for money' context, but that veers off the two main themes of the mod, where the player either uses sex as a persuasion tool, or demands it as a reward. Ultimately, it sounds like what you really want is a prostitution mod. There's a few around. :shy:

I was looking at it in xEdit. I have not gotten as far as playing, yet. I have 149 plugins to sort through and make a patch for, that is the work of... maybe 6 hours. I was partway through and hopped over here to mention this before I forgot. It is nice to know that things should work just fine.

And I was, sooner or later, going to hop over here to ask for the having sex with the trainer option. I did not see that in the how-does-this-mod-work-on-it's-own test run I perform before tossing something new into my lineup.

For clarity: things will work just fine, in the sense that your mod list won't collapse on itself and spontaneously burst into flames, but this conflict does mean some content in one of the mods will get overwritten, and you have to choose. If you load TGR after Solutions, you won't be able to access the thieves guild content that Solutions offers, and vice versa. Alternatively, you could probably merge the changes from both mods, if you know your way around TES5Edit.

Sex with trainer is something I'll probably implement at some point. Maybe. Hypothetically. :P

@WraithSlayer

One opportunity to be included in Solutions (provided you feel it would fit the theme) would be in the College of Winterhold.

The NPC Nirya asks the player to steal some research notes from the NPC Faralda, and upon completion tosses you a bit of gold and tells you to stay quiet about it.

Sexlab Solutions could hook into it there and give the player the opportunity to tell Nirya that keeping quiet about it "costs extra". Nirya is a typical Altmer with a bit of a haughty attitude, so I presume she would not accept easily to pay for discretion with sex. But hey, it's her call, isn't it? And if it means she can stick it to Faralda...

For clarity: things will work just fine, in the sense that your mod list won't collapse on itself and spontaneously burst into flames, but this conflict does mean some content in one of the mods will get overwritten, and you have to choose. If you load TGR after Solutions, you won't be able to access the thieves guild content that Solutions offers, and vice versa.

I have Solutions lower than TGR but haven't missed anything, though I might not know what I'm missing. AFAIK TGR only determines when Brynolf's dialog is intiated (from first sight to skill based) and then does other things with later quests to delay them.  I can even bypass the toll takers in the Ratway with sex via Solutions as well (though that's a cutting room floor and not TGR fix, I think) and sex with 2 of the 3 deadbeat shopkeepers works fine too.

@WraithSlayer

One opportunity to be included in Solutions (provided you feel it would fit the theme) would be in the College of Winterhold.

The NPC Nirya asks the player to steal some research notes from the NPC Faralda, and upon completion tosses you a bit of gold and tells you to stay quiet about it.

Sexlab Solutions could hook into it there and give the player the opportunity to tell Nirya that keeping quiet about it "costs extra". Nirya is a typical Altmer with a bit of a haughty attitude, so I presume she would not accept easily to pay for discretion with sex. But hey, it's her call, isn't it? And if it means she can stick it to Faralda...

I never bother finding the notes and don't like Nirya anyway so I rat her out to Faralda instead all the time.

That situation seems like it play out the way Sarunach mine does, where you extort sex to do their task, ask for sex as a bribe to switch to the other side and then either stay or triple cross back.  (or Thieves guild getting the translation, Calcemo sex leads to Enthir sex.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do I really need USLEEP or are the older USKP also working with this? I havent updated to USLEEP becaue of some old mods I use.

Yeah, you'll need it since he changed the masters. There were some dialog fixes and such he needed to use so he swapped over to USLEEP.

There are ways to update old mods yourself to use the new patches.  Generally thought as a good idea to do so or just find replacements at this stage. Too many things were fixed in the new patch.

Do I really need USLEEP or are the older USKP also working with this? I havent updated to USLEEP becaue of some old mods I use.

Yeah, you'll need it since he changed the masters. There were some dialog fixes and such he needed to use so he swapped over to USLEEP.

There are ways to update old mods yourself to use the new patches.  Generally thought as a good idea to do so or just find replacements at this stage. Too many things were fixed in the new patch.

Ok. Thx

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if this has been suggested (85 pages is a lot to go through), but what about a 'solution' for The Mind of Madness. After all, I think you'd have to be 'fucking crazy' to try that method of resolving the quest.

You can use sex to persuade the maids or Falk to get the key, but there are no persuasion check within the quest area so no real Solutions are possible.

I am having problem with this mod and i have no idea what is it (the mod is the last on my load order too)

when i go to whiterun guard I don't get any option to enter the city, the only option is hey there (which is from milk mod) so I can't enter the city and i get no option at all.

- also i don't use another start

- i used the command coc whiterun from helgen keep so i didn't finish the quest, i am not sure if this can be the reason but idk why it would be

I am having problem with this mod and i have no idea what is it (the mod is the last on my load order too)

when i go to whiterun guard I don't get any option to enter the city, the only option is hey there (which is from milk mod) so I can't enter the city and i get no option at all.

- i used the command coc whiterun from helgen keep so i didn't finish the quest, i am not sure if this can be the reason but idk why it would be

You start the game normally, do character creation after leaving the cart, and then COC from the keep after Raloff/Hadvar cut your bindings? I would suspect that does break, or more so never setup/start some quests.

Were you able to get into the city doing this before but it stopped after installing this mod? Because this mod doesn't remove anything, it only adds options.

You start the game normally, do character creation after leaving the cart, and then COC from the keep after Raloff/Hadvar cut your bindings? I would suspect that does break, or more so never setup/start some quests.

Were you able to get into the city doing this before but it stopped after installing this mod? Because this mod doesn't remove anything, it only adds options.

The skip i did was after I was inside helgen keep so I already met with hadvar, i just didn't finish the keep cell, i used coc from there.

When i disable the mod the guard moves to me and the game gives me option to tell about the dragon attack or to pay him gold if i happen to have some, or to ask to move away, or i can say i will be back later.

When the solution is on, I don't get these options at all, he just tell me about helgen got hit by a dragon and i can tell him hey (which is from milk mod)

The skip i did was after I was inside helgen keep so I already met with hadvar, i just didn't finish the keep cell, i used coc from there.

When i disable the mod the guard moves to me and the game gives me option to tell about the dragon attack or to pay him gold if i happen to have some, or to ask to move away, or i can say i will be back later.

When the solution is on, I don't get these options at all, he just tell me about helgen got hit by a dragon and i can tell him hey (which is from milk mod)

I have the impression it depends on a check with the first quest. Maybe you better try to end the "unbound" quest properly?

So, If you COC'ed directly out of Helgen, maybe you try now "setstage MQ101 900" in the console.

It should finish the Unbound quest for you. After that, try again to talk to the guards..