SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

Guest CustosSalvator

No, I meant I reinstalled Skyrim. But it's working again now....am I losing it? Could this be due to another mod? Mod organiser doesn't say it's being overwritten by anything, nor is it overwriting anything else either.

Since Solutions is a dialogue-based mod, it's TES5Edit you should be checking for mod conflicts, not MO.

In any case, I don't see how other mods could be effecting it like this, especially in a seemingly unpredictable way, but since you reinstalled the entire game anyway, you could try loading just Solutions and its requirements to check if it works properly then.

It seems to be working fine now, I don't what it was since everything is exactly the same but it's working. Thank you for your help.   :D

Still can't figure out what's up with the housecarl dialog. Right now, when I say "Take off your clothes", my follower (in this case, Lydia) says "I..." Then the dialog drops off and she says something like "You lead, I'll follow" or "Still here", standard stuff for her when you've cancelled out of the dialog. And then nothing happens.

I'm currently having this problem. Worked once, never worked again.

Been fiddling with the dialogue in the CK for two hours to no avail. Please sort this out, or give us a hotfix or something; I just want to boss Lydia around.

Still can't figure out what's up with the housecarl dialog. Right now, when I say "Take off your clothes", my follower (in this case, Lydia) says "I..." Then the dialog drops off and she says something like "You lead, I'll follow" or "Still here", standard stuff for her when you've cancelled out of the dialog. And then nothing happens.

I'm currently having this problem. Worked once, never worked again.

Been fiddling with the dialogue in the CK for two hours to no avail. Please sort this out, or give us a hotfix or something; I just want to boss Lydia around.

You should try Reward Your Followers, for something more consistent and, frankly, more immersive. Each follower has dialog specifically written for them, tailored (more or less) to their personality in the vanilla game. Lydia's is especially good, if you wanna boss her around.

I think it's a better option for sex with followers. Solutions is awesome, but the follower options are more generic and finicky.

Have Prison Overhall V33 installed.  Solutions v5.0.6.7z with Prison Overhaul patch  but if I activate the patch in MO I get a missing master SSv2.esp error.  If I play without the patch Prison Overhall does'tdo anything.  looking for ideas...

Hey.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/79756-skyrim-pole-dances-framework-work-in-progress/

CPU just added a framework for pole dancing. You been trying to think of a good way for a naked player to gain entrance to the Thalmor Embassy as the 'hired entertainment', right? Well.... this would do it. Have the player pole dance using this mod, then send them in the back (through the guy who normally goes back there through the kitchen with you) for 'rest' after pole dancing/sexing. Simple, straightforwards. I think.

Just a suggestion/idea, though. Could replace the normal dialogue about him talking about the wine with cleaning up the whore/giving her rest. Etc.

Have Prison Overhall V33 installed.  Solutions v5.0.6.7z with Prison Overhaul patch  but if I activate the patch in MO I get a missing master SSv2.esp error.  If I play without the patch Prison Overhall does'tdo anything.  looking for ideas...

You likely updated from an earlier version and are using a leftover outdated PO patch. The currently available PO patch has SexLab_Solutions.esp as a dependency, not SSv2.esp.

Hello, so i happened to use the dialogue to become a vampire. everything worked great and i got the sanguinare vampiris disease, but later i ran into some vampires and got it again from their drain. so i had two active effects instead of just one.

I didn't think about it much then, but now I'm a vampire and I still have a leftover sanguinare vampiris active effect.  is there a safe console command that I could use to remove that?   

Hello, so i happened to use the dialogue to become a vampire. everything worked great and i got the sanguinare vampiris disease, but later i ran into some vampires and got it again from their drain. so i had two active effects instead of just one.

I didn't think about it much then, but now I'm a vampire and I still have a leftover sanguinare vampiris active effect.  is there a safe console command that I could use to remove that?   

I've had that happen too, and I think a shrine / cure disease potion works. It can't remove the vampirism but the disease you shouldn't be able to get can still be cured.

This can happen because Solutions uses a custom variant of the disease, since the default one uses a random dice roll with low probability to decide whether to infect you, which wasn't adequate for the event in question.

I'll see about making the diseases mutually exclusive with each other, but in the meantime, you should be able to clear it with a potion or shrine as Karlpaws says.

Whats the time between when the hireling asks for more "service" ?

It's not time-based. Chance starts at 0% from the last sex scene, and increases slightly each time you load a new area while the hireling is following you. The increase can be as low as 3% for dangerous areas, or as high as 12% in cities and other safe areas.

I try to do the option to have sex with a jarl to become thane, they tell me to meet them in their quarters at midnight, and then when i get there (at midnight) the only option in dialogue is the same as last time and they just tell me to meet them in their quarters again.  whats up?

I had a look at the code and I can't find any bugs with it. Which jarl was this?

this could be something on my end because it is with every jarl.  its alkso with any sex scene where i have to wait or whatever - nothing just ever becomes of it.  any ideas what i could do?

this could be something on my end because it is with every jarl.  its alkso with any sex scene where i have to wait or whatever - nothing just ever becomes of it.  any ideas what i could do?

I don't really know. If you have any mods that change the way time progresses in Skyrim (timescale mods, etc), I'd recommend starting there.

• 4 weeks later...

for the thiefs guild and the brotherhood could add option to use sex instead

Use sex for what? There already is an option with Brynolf and the Frame Brand Shei quest and another for the three merchants in Riften.

If you want one for the pickpocket quests or the assassination quests, there are other mods that handle that and not being persuasion / intimidate checks are really outside the scope of this mod.

In the next update is there a chance that Vigilants of Stendarr can hook into sexlab for curing your disease?

I could imagine this also for all the temples and their staff... maybe a little discrete and ".. only if you can keep your mouth shut my dear ill player".

I know, in vanilla skyrim, I can just click at the shrine. But where is the fun, ... and what is a "vanilla skyrim" anyway tongue.png

I have to say, I like the new update with the Rieklings in Thirsk hall. Seeing the tribe run the train on my character was pretty nice. I just wish there was more to it though, it seems odd that the drink would be offered again, instead of it being a solution where she is "sexed" into the tribe or something and that finishes the quest with the Riekling ending as if you had killed the nords.

• 1 month later...

im having the same problem as custossalvator where dialoges aren't showing up 

so far ive uninstalled every non requirement  mod, no mods are overriding or being overriden, and ive even reinstalled the game itself and nothing has worked

ive tested the mod by restarting the game and talking to the whiterun guard

so far ive uninstalled every non requirement  mod, no mods are overriding or being overriden, and ive even reinstalled the game itself and nothing has worked

That one can be buggy since its tied to the main quest. You could try the Riften guard instead or talk to one of the lovers in Riverwood and get his letter, then visit Camilla. Or just offer sex to one of the lovers. Quick and simple with no other interference.

Another simpler one is the jarl's thane quest. Falkreath's Siddgear should be the easiest as he'll give that as early at 6, depending on what other quest mods you use. Get the quest to kill bandits and do that, then when you return and he asks you to help people, look for the dialog about "Do I really have to help those people".  Use the Wait function until midnight then find him in the bedroom.

That one can be buggy since its tied to the main quest. You could try the Riften guard instead or talk to one of the lovers in Riverwood and get his letter, then visit Camilla. Or just offer sex to one of the lovers. Quick and simple with no other interference.

Another simpler one is the jarl's thane quest. Falkreath's Siddgear should be the easiest as he'll give that as early at 6, depending on what other quest mods you use. Get the quest to kill bandits and do that, then when you return and he asks you to help people, look for the dialog about "Do I really have to help those people".  Use the Wait function until midnight then find him in the bedroom.

you were right the riverwood quest worked fine so its just the whiterun guard

Any particular reason why the Valtheim & consensual vampire dialogue options worked for me but the one with Lisbet in Markarth wouldn't work? I have the most recent version of this mod & all the listed requirements. Also for some reason in lesbian scenes, my choices of animations was limited to lesbian animations in the Valtheim scenario but not in the vampire one even though I had the contextual setting disabled during both scenarios.

Any particular reason why the Valtheim & consensual vampire dialogue options worked for me but the one with Lisbet in Markarth wouldn't work? I have the most recent version of this mod & all the listed requirements. Also for some reason in lesbian scenes, my choices of animations was limited to lesbian animations in the Valtheim scenario but not in the vampire one even though I had the contextual setting disabled during both scenarios.

Lisbet is a bit different from most other events, as you have to pick the Solutions option when starting the quest, go get the statue, then come back for the sex scene. Make sure to fully explore your dialogue options both times you speak to Lisbet.

Valtheim isn't limited to lesbian animations, but the event is set to do an oral scene, which, given that the bandit NPC is always female, will resolve to an animation search by the tag 'cunnilingus'.