SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

Perhaps you missed to see this earlier, but you can also add Thane of Whiterun to this list.

- Assist the people of the hold - Seduce the Jarl to shortcut your way into becoming Thane. Any Jarls you use this on will become available for nightly sex. (not available for Riften or Solitude jarls)

I suppose you're both technically right, and wrong, at the same time.  You cannot seduce your way to Thane of Whiterun, but you also never get the "assist the people of the hold" quest to do so.

How can I be wrong when Thane of Whiterun is tied to the MQ.

The only thing I can think of is, if the player decided to join the Stormcloaks and capture Whiterun.

Perhaps you missed to see this earlier, but you can also add Thane of Whiterun to this list.

- Assist the people of the hold - Seduce the Jarl to shortcut your way into becoming Thane. Any Jarls you use this on will become available for nightly sex. (not available for Riften or Solitude jarls)

I suppose you're both technically right, and wrong, at the same time.  You cannot seduce your way to Thane of Whiterun, but you also never get the "assist the people of the hold" quest to do so.

The only thing I can think of is, if the player decided to join the Stormcloaks and capture Whiterun.

Whiterun never has the step to assist the people of the hold, even if you take it as a Stormcloak.

Riften does, but it is handled backwards, so you never get the dialog option and thus never have the seduce chance. Solitude handles it another way, but also never has the option.  Windhelm should probably be on the list of "don't expect to use this there".

In other words, the quests are listed that have Solutions.  There is no "Assist the people of Whiterun" quest, so no solution, and thus MQ or no MQ, you will never have the option to seduce the Jarl of Whiterun.

Whiterun never has the step to assist the people of the hold, even if you take it as a Stormcloak.

Riften does, but it is handled backwards, so you never get the dialog option and thus never have the seduce chance. Solitude handles it another way, but also never has the option.  Windhelm should probably be on the list of "don't expect to use this there".

In other words, the quests are listed that have Solutions.  There is no "Assist the people of Whiterun" quest, so no solution, and thus MQ or no MQ, you will never have the option to seduce the Jarl of Whiterun.

I have done the Thane of the Hold - assist the people quests for both Riften and Solitude.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Thane_of_Haafingar

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:I_Done_Got_Thaned!

I have done the Thane of the Hold - assist the people quests for both Riften and Solitude.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Thane_of_Haafingar

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:I_Done_Got_Thaned!

SexLab Solutions supports all the 'Assist Jarl' quests, except Riften / Solitude. Whiterun doesn't have an Assist Jarl quest to begin with, so there's nothing Solutions could support / not support. Is it clear now?

Wraith here i have a real big hammer if that would work for Solutions :  the bounty quests youi get from the stewards and the innkeepers.

they contain bandit and foresworn leaders = full camps, giant camps, etc. 

Has been suggested a couple times. In general I try to avoid adding content for NPCs that are hostile to the player by default, but I may look into it at some point.

The version of Sexlab Solutions still have problem,  "Sexlab Solutions Warning Code 1000: Failed to generate context-specific animation list. Using full animation list",Do I lost something?

Either there's something wrong with your SexLab framework installation, or you went overboard with disabling animations. (for example, disabling all blowjob animations then attempting a Solutions blowjob scene will generate that warning) If the animation still starts after the warning, the mod will function correctly and the warning is safe to ignore, but the animation used may not fit the preceding dialogue.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod brings a really interesting layer to character interaction that was sorely needed. Thank you!

By the way, I just started using the Your Own Thoughts mod a little while ago, and the "I" messages instead of the "You" that Skyrim typically gives the player feel a lot more personal and immersive. It changes something like "You are out of lockpicks," to "Damn, I'm out of lockpicks!" Might there be a similar patch for this mod? Matter of fact, does anyone know how this could be done on my own through maybe Creation Kit or TES5Edit? There are a few other mods that I might want to look into changing these messages, and I don't want to go around bothering people to do this for me.

This mod brings a really interesting layer to character interaction that was sorely needed. Thank you!

By the way, I just started using the Your Own Thoughts mod a little while ago, and the "I" messages instead of the "You" that Skyrim typically gives the player feel a lot more personal and immersive. It changes something like "You are out of lockpicks," to "Damn, I'm out of lockpicks!" Might there be a similar patch for this mod? Matter of fact, does anyone know how this could be done on my own through maybe Creation Kit or TES5Edit? There are a few other mods that I might want to look into changing these messages, and I don't want to go around bothering people to do this for me.

Those strings are in the SSv2QuestScript and SSv2NPCScript files, you have to edit and recompile them with the Creation Kit.

The version of Sexlab Solutions still have problem,  "Sexlab Solutions Warning Code 1000: Failed to generate context-specific animation list. Using full animation list",Do I lost something?

It's not a problem, it's a user notification.

Mismatch between character you are going to have sex with and the list of available animations for those types of actors.

For example, if you are a female PC trying to have sex with female NPC BUT have no FF animations enabled in Sexlab, it will switch to using MF animations instead. Depending on settings, it may or may not add the strapon. 

Edit: This has nothing to do with Solutions, it happens for all mods telling the framework how to handle the scene, and then getting the response that the requested animation type isn't available.

Does this mod only work with vanilla followers if you have selected the option to have a female follower take the place of your PC if you are interacting with a male NPC? 

I'm trying to convince Vantus Loreius to help Cicero. My PC is male and I have a custom female follower that I downloaded from Nexus. The option to persuade with sex comes up but, Vantus takes my PC to bed. There are no options for my female follower (I don't know if there are any or not since this is the first time I'm trying it out.) nor does she go to bed with him.

I know she can have sex with other NPCs because I have TDF and prostitute her.

EDIT: If it matters, my female follower was "Off the clock" when I was speaking with Vantus. So she wasn't soliciting at the time.

I think it only works with followers handled with the vanilla system. They don't have to be in the base game, but some custom followers have their own system, so you could have 2-5 without using something like AFT or EFF to increase the max follower limit.

I think it only works with followers handled with the vanilla system. They don't have to be in the base game, but some custom followers have their own system, so you could have 2-5 without using something like AFT or EFF to increase the max follower limit.

I'll try it with a Vanilla follower then and see what happens. Thank you. :)

So I tried with a vanilla follower to take my PC's place and it did not work. I even started a new game, switched to male followers taking my PC's place if a woman was involved and still nothing. I tried to get Vorstag to shag Camilla Valerius in regards to the fake "love" letter and she kept asking my female PC to go to bed with her.  :(

So I tried with a vanilla follower to take my PC's place and it did not work. I even started a new game, switched to male followers taking my PC's place if a woman was involved and still nothing. I tried to get Vorstag to shag Camilla Valerius in regards to the fake "love" letter and she kept asking my female PC to go to bed with her.  :(

First things first, ensure you don't have incorrect MCM settings. Enable all 4 follower checkboxes then try again. If it works, then it was an incorrect config on your part. Otherwise, it could be several things:

If you have a mod to allow multiple followers, it may have stored the follower inside an alias Solutions can't see. Type sqv DialogueFollower in the console, you should see whether the Follower alias is filled and what its ID is. You can use that ID with the command prid ID (replace ID with the Follower alias ID you got from the previous command) to let you know what NPC it's targeting. If it doesn't select the follower you're trying to use, then that's where the problem is; otherwise, the only other cause I can think of is your follower not being 3D-loaded at the time of your test (maybe they lagged behind and stayed in the previous cell), causing Solutions to ignore it and use the player. Make sure your follower is right next to you and the target NPC before starting the animation.

As multiple people seem to be having problems with this, I'll get to work on a secondary method for Solutions to detect followers, via spell tagging. It'll require the player to manually select the follower they want to use, but it'll allow Solutions to be aware of followers managed by mods (EFF, AFT, etc), or operating entirely outside the standard follower framework (Sofia, Inigo, etc).

First things first, ensure you don't have incorrect MCM settings. Enable all 4 follower checkboxes then try again. If it works, then it was an incorrect config on your part. Otherwise, it could be several things:

If you have a mod to allow multiple followers, it may have stored the follower inside an alias Solutions can't see. Type sqv DialogueFollower in the console, you should see whether the Follower alias is filled and what its ID is. You can use that ID with the command prid ID (replace ID with the Follower alias ID you got from the previous command) to let you know what NPC it's targeting. If it doesn't select the follower you're trying to use, then that's where the problem is; otherwise, the only other cause I can think of is your follower not being 3D-loaded at the time of your test (maybe they lagged behind and stayed in the previous cell), causing Solutions to ignore it and use the player. Make sure your follower is right next to you and the target NPC before starting the animation.

As multiple people seem to be having problems with this, I'll get to work on a secondary method for Solutions to detect followers, via spell tagging. It'll require the player to manually select the follower they want to use, but it'll allow Solutions to be aware of followers managed by mods (EFF, AFT, etc), or operating entirely outside the standard follower framework (Sofia, Inigo, etc).

I had a feeling AFT was causing this. I just switched back after using EFF. Anyway, that was the problem, you're absolutely right. Vorstag would automatically "relax" and start cooking, reading, or whatever when ever I stood still to speak to an NPC. So technically he wasn't really "there" since he was off doing his own thing. Ugh...this sucks. I don't like using "follower controlling" mods but, I like to have at least 2-3 followers.

I love your idea of using a spell, that would be so great! Thank you so very much for your help!

Trying this again in case someone actually sees it. I get the dialog for sexlab solutions, but nothing happens after I select them. no animations play, the characters just go about their business. I have no other mods that add sexual dialog, so I dont think its a conflict with something else. I've run FINS several times, tried reinstalling several times, activated everything, but I still get nothing.

Trying this again in case someone actually sees it. I get the dialog for sexlab solutions, but nothing happens after I select them. no animations play, the characters just go about their business. I have no other mods that add sexual dialog, so I dont think its a conflict with something else. I've run FINS several times, tried reinstalling several times, activated everything, but I still get nothing.

Not enough information. Is the issue specific to SexLab Solutions, or present in all SexLab mods you have installed? Does the Papyrus log give any clue about the cause?

Not enough information. Is the issue specific to SexLab Solutions, or present in all SexLab mods you have installed? Does the Papyrus log give any clue about the cause?

Its only relevant to solutions, I've tried "follow me for sex" "Sexlab Romance" "Sleeping necro" "Sexlabs Dialog" "Sexlab Stories" "Sanguins debauchery +" "Dibella sisterhood" "Devious devises" "Random sex attack" "Sexlab defeat" and both Matchmakers, but only solution isn't working. I tried uninstalling all my SL mods other then framework and the required mods for Solutions, but still cant get it to work.

and Papyrus gives me no clue about whats wrong

Its only relevant to solutions, I've tried "follow me for sex" "Sexlab Romance" "Sleeping necro" "Sexlabs Dialog" "Sexlab Stories" "Sanguins debauchery +" "Dibella sisterhood" "Devious devises" "Random sex attack" "Sexlab defeat" and both Matchmakers, but only solution isn't working. I tried uninstalling all my SL mods other then framework and the required mods for Solutions, but still cant get it to work.

Post or PM me your Papyrus log, and I'll take a look. Make sure that the log is from a session where you've attempted at least one animation via Solutions.

Post or PM me your Papyrus log, and I'll take a look. Make sure that the log is from a session where you've attempted at least one animation via Solutions.

I created a brand new character, used Live another life to start someplace I knew I could use Solutions and spoke to someone, got the scripts, still nothing happened. I uninstalled everything but the core files for both Skyrim and SL framework, the performance files.

You'll notice that I have one of the old solution files installed, its number 37 in my loot order, now the reason its installed still, is that without it, I dont even get the script options for solutions.

[10/18/2016 - 09:20:16AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:16AM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:16AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:16AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property DarkElfRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property DarkElfRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property KhajiitRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property KhajiitRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property WoodElfRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property OrcRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property OrcRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property ArgonianRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property BretonRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property HighElfRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property NordRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property BretonRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property WoodElfRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property RedguardRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property RedguardRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property ImperialRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property ImperialRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property NordRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property HighElfRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property ArgonianRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] warning: Property HircinesRingPower on script companionshousekeepingscript attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] VM is freezing...
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:38AM] VM is frozen
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] Reverting game...
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property DarkElfRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property DarkElfRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property KhajiitRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property KhajiitRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property WoodElfRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property OrcRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property OrcRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property ArgonianRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property BretonRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property HighElfRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property NordRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property BretonRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property WoodElfRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property RedguardRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property RedguardRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property ImperialRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property ImperialRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property NordRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property HighElfRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property ArgonianRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:20:39AM] warning: Property HircinesRingPower on script companionshousekeepingscript attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:23AM] Loading game...
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] VM is thawing...
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] 
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] =====Wet and Cold is refreshing itself and searching for addons. Any errors below are harmless.=====
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] 
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16200 / 16200
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] ERROR: File "Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 464
[alias Player on quest _WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetplayeralias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_WetPlayerAlias.psc" Line 6
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckWiCPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 415
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckMainCloakPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 443
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 494
[alias Player on quest _WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetplayeralias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_WetPlayerAlias.psc" Line 6
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckWiCPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 417
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckMainCloakPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 443
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 494
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckWiCPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 419
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] ERROR: File "Cloaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckCoSPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 427
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckMainCloakPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 444
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] ERROR: File "Cloaks - No Imperial.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckCoSPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 429
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckMainCloakPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 444
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] ERROR: File "Cloaks - Player Only.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckCoSPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 431
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] ERROR: File "WetandCold - Holidays.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 557
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] ERROR: File "Wyrmstooth.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 561
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] ERROR: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 569
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] ERROR: File "Campfire.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 583
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] ERROR: File "iNeed.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 590
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] ERROR: File "getSnowy.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 595
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] ERROR: File "Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 606
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:24AM] ERROR: File "EFFCore.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (27000D63)]._wetquestscript.maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 619
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:25AM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16200 / 16200
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:25AM] error: Native static function TESTScanCellNPCsByFaction could find no matching static function on linked type MiscUtil. Function will not be bound.
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:25AM] FNIS AA started (load)
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:25AM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 300004
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:25AM] SOS Maintenance: 300004 is update
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:25AM] SLAL: SLAL: OnLoad
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:25AM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 24
[alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:25AM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 28
[alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:25AM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 32
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:25AM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 36
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:25AM] FNISSM started.
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:25AM] FNIS PCEA2 Quest started (load)
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:25AM] InitWidgetLoader()
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:26AM] ERROR: File "Open Cities Skyrim.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[ARTHLALWhiterunGuardConfrontationQuest (2B29847F)].arth_qf_lalwhiterunguard_0529847f.SetGateAlias() - "ARTH_QF_LALWhiterunGuard_0529847F.psc" Line 34
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (2B049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 79
[alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (2B049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:27AM] FNIS aa GetAAprefixList mod: XPMSE nMods: 3
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:27AM] FNIS aa GetAAsetList mod: XPMSE nSets: 46
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:27AM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization successful.
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:28AM] 
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:28AM] =====Wet and Cold is finished refreshing itself and searching for addons!=====
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:28AM] 
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:31AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Windhelm Guard got schlong index 0 size 5
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:34AM] UFO: Detected new speaker: None -> [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001B122)>]
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:35AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Silda the Unseen group: _mt base: 1 number: 7
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:35AM] ERROR: Cannot call AddItem() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias FemaleAlias1 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (0B00C492)].FNISSM_NPCAlias.OnInit() - "FNISSM_NPCAlias.psc" Line 66
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:45AM] warning: Property Gold001 on script SSv2_TIF__03003491 attached to topic info 2A003491 on quest SSv2System (2A002386) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:50AM] warning: Property Gold001 on script SSv2_TIF__03003491 attached to topic info 2A003491 on quest SSv2System (2A002386) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2016 - 09:21:50AM] ERROR: Cannot call SexForTwo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

You'll notice that I have one of the old solution files installed, its number 37 in my loot order, now the reason its installed still, is that without it, I dont even get the script options for solutions.

Running 2 different versions of the same mod is not a fix of any sort, it's a recipe for disaster. Solutions will never work properly while your load order looks like that, as you'll have a truckload of conflicts happening at any given time.

Rather, I would recommend troubleshooting why the most recent version of SexLab Solutions isn't working by itself. Start by fully uninstalling both versions of the mod (I hope you've been using a mod manager :P), then installing only the latest version (that's 5.0.4 if you have USLEEP, which you do). Now, I'm not sure what you mean with "I dont even get the script options for solutions.", but I assume you're either not getting the sex dialogue options, or the MCM is missing:

In case of the dialogue, start a new game and locate an NPC you know has Solutions content. (drunks are best for testing) If the sex dialogue isn't available, save your game, then load the same save you just made. The dialogue options should now be there. If not, let me know.

If it's the MCM that's missing in action, well, you're not alone. The MCM for Solutions is usually loaded a few seconds after the mod finishes initializing for the first time in a save, but in some extreme cases, it can take up to 2-3 minutes, depending on how busy the Papyrus engine is at the time. You just have to be patient, SkyUI will eventually handle the request.