SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

I try to do the option to have sex with a jarl to become thane, they tell me to meet them in their quarters at midnight, and then when i get there (at midnight) the only option in dialogue is the same as last time and they just tell me to meet them in their quarters again.  whats up?

Guest Strategoi

hey, Wraith is have a slight problem

Solutions work only in Riverwood (for Sven, Faendal, Camilla and Embry) I can't get them for example in Whiterun, even dialogues for related quest don't show up( Carlotta and Sven quest, Ysolda quest etc.) what can cause this?

5.06! Hurray Wraith :)

Is it possible to have the sex solution animations be more general than specific ones? For example, sometimes I'd disable all the default Sexlab animations and use custom ones, but then on solutions they would kinda bug out for a bit before randomly picking a different one cause I didn't enable the proper one. It'd be nice if it just asks for certain tags like missionary, vaginal, etc etc instead of a specific animation.

If that isn't possible, then can there at least be a list on the front page that allows you to see all the animations necessary for your mod (like which encounters use which animations)? I doubt you need 100% of the default animations so I'd like to trim as much as I can for a smoother game experience.

5.06! Hurray Wraith :)

Is it possible to have the sex solution animations be more general than specific ones? For example, sometimes I'd disable all the default Sexlab animations and use custom ones, but then on solutions they would kinda bug out for a bit before randomly picking a different one cause I didn't enable the proper one. It'd be nice if it just asks for certain tags like missionary, vaginal, etc etc instead of a specific animation.

If that isn't possible, then can there at least be a list on the front page that allows you to see all the animations necessary for your mod (like which encounters use which animations)? I doubt you need 100% of the default animations so I'd like to trim as much as I can for a smoother game experience.

The mod already works with tags, it never attempts to select a single specific animation. Rather, it attempts to select for a specific context.

The logic for animation filtering is a bit complicated, and depends not only on the event that made the call, but also on the player's gender, and whether the animation needs to be consensual or aggressive. You can examine specifics by opening SSv3Handler.psc and looking for "Prepare animations list", but to summarize:

For each of the tags below, you'll need at least one animation that has that tag, while not having the "Aggressive" tag. Additionally, for the first three tags, you also need a variant that does have "Aggressive", to allow rape scenes to select an animation.

• Vaginal
  • Anal
  • Blowjob
  • Cunnilingus
  • Oral (only used when the event doesn't specifically define Blowjob/Cunnilingus)

If you're using a lot of SLAL packs, you might have noticed that animation tags are really inconsistent from one modder to another; some SLAL packs won't even have the above basic tags for animations that definitely should have them. One option is to add tags manually using SexLab Animation Tag Editor, so that Solutions and other SexLab mods will be able to find these animations when searching for a specific tag.

Another thing you can do is disable contextual animations in SexLab Solutions' MCM. There will still be cases where the mod will try to select for a specific tag due to the event requiring it, but otherwise, a random animation will be selected with no filtering.

Ah that's definitely it, sorry about the misunderstanding, but I'm happy to get a list on the tags I definitely need in order for things to go smoothly. But regarding this tag system and such for solutions, is there a difference between animations that feature more than 2 people? Or are all your solutions based on 2 people and never more than that to begin with?

Ah that's definitely it, sorry about the misunderstanding, but I'm happy to get a list on the tags I definitely need in order for things to go smoothly. But regarding this tag system and such for solutions, is there a difference between animations that feature more than 2 people? Or are all your solutions based on 2 people and never more than that to begin with?

It only applies for 2-actor animations. While there are a few threesome scenes in Solutions, the tag filtering for them is much simpler: it only searches for the FFM or FMM tag. These tags are automatically assigned to the appropriate threesome animations by the framework itself, based on the actor genders defined in the animation.

I should also mention that the "failed to find context-specific animations" warning is just a warning, not an error. What happens when the message shows up is the mod makes a second request to the framework, but this time for a list of all animations, rather than filtering by a specific type. The warning is just there to let the player know that the scene may not match the previous dialogue (for example, you may offer the Whiterun guard a blowjob, but then the scene that plays out is vaginal sex).

Thanks for the clarification, I don't lean towards specific tags mostly, but half the time I spend my time only testing a few sets of animations at once in order to find out what I like and what I don't, so I end up getting those popups quite a bit. All of this helps me prevent that :)

I try to do the option to have sex with a jarl to become thane, they tell me to meet them in their quarters at midnight, and then when i get there (at midnight) the only option in dialogue is the same as last time and they just tell me to meet them in their quarters again.  whats up?

I had a look at the code and I can't find any bugs with it. Which jarl was this?

hey, Wraith is have a slight problem

Solutions work only in Riverwood (for Sven, Faendal, Camilla and Embry) I can't get them for example in Whiterun, even dialogues for related quest don't show up( Carlotta and Sven quest, Ysolda quest etc.) what can cause this?

Check the result of these two console commands:

sqv ssv2npcs

sqv ssv2quests

If either of them isn't running, start them with the StartQuest command.

hi, i has used my follower for complete ebony blade lol and after dissmiss ill never tell followme? the dialog not appear, can i fix this?

may want to double check your relationship status with the NPC.  Normally they would be 0 or 1, and 3 while following, but if they hate you enough to be -1 to -4, you could fix it with the console command setrelationshiprank (I think) or any other mod you might have that does that (I like Manipulator).

Thanyou for the reply, i has try setrelation command but not work, i have amazing followers tweeks, when press action button in my npc just say some dialogs but menu aft not show, ill try with manipulator, i have save game but 6 hours before :(

Guest CustosSalvator

I can't get any of the dialogue options to show up, which is strange given the MCM is perfectly functional. Help?

hi, i has used my follower for complete ebony blade lol and after dissmiss ill never tell followme? the dialog not appear, can i fix this?

may want to double check your relationship status with the NPC.  Normally they would be 0 or 1, and 3 while following, but if they hate you enough to be -1 to -4, you could fix it with the console command setrelationshiprank (I think) or any other mod you might have that does that (I like Manipulator).

Thank you, Manipulator fix all, the relation was foe and i can change to ally with manipulator and all dialog for that npc back.

I can't get any of the dialogue options to show up, which is strange given the MCM is perfectly functional. Help?

Some won't show up until you save the game and reload it. On load the mod will activate.

However, I have had trouble with a lot of those not working with this last version, but I think that might be partially with a Continue No Crash mod I have. I tried loading the game without it running (It has a disable option in the MCM) but I don't think its working.

I've tried the sqv ssv2npcs and sqv ssv2quests options and I thought they were running, but I wonder if they stop. I will be trying to check that.

Guest CustosSalvator

Some won't show up until you save the game and reload it. On load the mod will activate.

However, I have had trouble with a lot of those not working with this last version, but I think that might be partially with a Continue No Crash mod I have. I tried loading the game without it running (It has a disable option in the MCM) but I don't think its working.

I've tried the sqv ssv2npcs and sqv ssv2quests options and I thought they were running, but I wonder if they stop. I will be trying to check that.

It's working now. Yeah, I don't know what happened or why but it's working....my brain isn't anymore, though.  :s

Guest CustosSalvator

It's working now. Yeah, I don't know what happened or why but it's working....my brain isn't anymore, though.  :s

Nope! Options are gone again. What the hell is going on? T-T

Guest CustosSalvator

What NPC are you testing with? Some dialogues have an access cooldown, for example the housecarl will only be available once every 12 hours if I recall.

I've tested with the Riften guard, the stable master and faedal. The guard worked once then didn't, no ones worked after that one time. Not Sure what I'm doing wrong...

What NPC are you testing with? Some dialogues have an access cooldown, for example the housecarl will only be available once every 12 hours if I recall.

I've tested with the Riften guard, the stable master and faedal. The guard worked once then didn't, no ones worked after that one time. Not Sure what I'm doing wrong...

The guard at the gate is just a one off.  You can either pursuade him, bribe him or sex him but once you're in the city, he loses all of those dialog options. Use one of the LAL starts inside the city or COC yourself in and he never stops you at all.

- Like Karlpaws said, Riften guard is once per game, since this is part of a vanilla Skyrim event that happens when you first approach Riften.

- Faendal is only repeatable if you have sex with him during the letter quest, and even then the dialogue is only available once per day if he's not following you.

- Stable master won't have the dialogue to buy a horse at all if he's already recently given you a horse.

Guest CustosSalvator

- Like Karlpaws said, Riften guard is once per game, since this is part of a vanilla Skyrim event that happens when you first approach Riften.

- Faendal is only repeatable if you have sex with him during the letter quest, and even then the dialogue is only available once per day if he's not following you.

- Stable master won't have the dialogue to buy a horse at all if he's already recently given you a horse.

No, I've reinstalled to see if it would work and it didn't. I haven't tried to activate them more than once. 

No, I've reinstalled to see if it would work and it didn't. I haven't tried to activate them more than once.

Reinstalling isn't a good test either, unless you're also starting a new game. For example, the state of Camilla's Letter quest is lost when you uninstall Solutions, so the sex dialogues won't be there after reinstall, unless you reset the letter quest via console commands.

Guest CustosSalvator

Reinstalling isn't a good test either, unless you're also starting a new game. For example, the state of Camilla's Letter quest is lost when you uninstall Solutions, so the sex dialogues won't be there after reinstall, unless you reset the letter quest via console commands.

No, I meant I reinstalled Skyrim. But it's working again now....am I losing it? Could this be due to another mod? Mod organiser doesn't say it's being overwritten by anything, nor is it overwriting anything else either.

No, I meant I reinstalled Skyrim. But it's working again now....am I losing it? Could this be due to another mod? Mod organiser doesn't say it's being overwritten by anything, nor is it overwriting anything else either.

Since Solutions is a dialogue-based mod, it's TES5Edit you should be checking for mod conflicts, not MO.

In any case, I don't see how other mods could be effecting it like this, especially in a seemingly unpredictable way, but since you reinstalled the entire game anyway, you could try loading just Solutions and its requirements to check if it works properly then.