Sexlab Rape Spell

Slammer64

Now I don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere on the forums, but I haven't seen it. Found this nice little gem on the [sKup] Skyrim Uploader, that's normally a Japanese site, but this is in English. It's called Sexlab Rape Spell and what it does is duplicate the functionality of xLoversJoburg in Oblivion for Skyrim, it's not quite the same, there are no settings to change, but you can equip and use the spell on any NPC, instant rape. NPC's use it too, found that out when one of my followers used it on me  :D here's a link: http://skup.dip.jp/up/up07599.zip Enjoy people.

This is a fun mod, but it gets chaotic pretty fast.  There is no control to regulate the NPC interactions with the player and no way to toggle NPC use, as far as I can tell.  It made for interesting nap time with my breezehome eye candy slaves and companions but my character ended up in five separate 1 vs 1 engagements at one time.  All of the swapping around was pretty funny, but the delay between animation swaps made it less fun that one might imagine.  None the less, good find.

Wulf

Well, it seems you folks have got your wish, I haven't played with it yet, but I have looked at the scripts; seems the author has now upped a new version with a MCM config menu, check it out: http://skup.dip.jp/up/up07689.zip Ok, the interface needs a English translation text, otherwise you have all kinds of $optionorother, I'd do it, but I've never messed with MCM before, maybe one of you others wiould like to contribute?

Can't seem to get this to work... running 1.54 framework

[04/27/2014 - 12:49:46AM] Error: Cannot call AddActor() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabRapeSpell (0F000D62)].sslrapespell.TriggerSex() - "sslrapespell.psc" Line 157

[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabRapeSpell (0F000D62)].sslrapespell.RegisterActor() - "sslrapespell.psc" Line 119

[None].sslrapespelleffect.OnEffectStart() - "sslrapespelleffect.psc" Line 59

[04/27/2014 - 12:49:46AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp16"
stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabRapeSpell (0F000D62)].sslrapespell.TriggerSex() - "sslrapespell.psc" Line 157

[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabRapeSpell (0F000D62)].sslrapespell.RegisterActor() - "sslrapespell.psc" Line 119

[04/27/2014 - 12:49:46AM] Error: Cannot call DisableRagdollEnd() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabRapeSpell (0F000D62)].sslrapespell.TriggerSex() - "sslrapespell.psc" Line 168

[04/27/2014 - 12:49:46AM] Error: Cannot call AddActor() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

[04/27/2014 - 12:49:46AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp16"
stack:

[04/27/2014 - 12:49:46AM] Error: Cannot call DisableRagdollEnd() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabRapeSpell (0F000D62)].sslrapespell.TriggerSex() - "sslrapespell.psc" Line 170

[04/27/2014 - 12:49:46AM] Error: Cannot call SetHook() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabRapeSpell (0F000D62)].sslrapespell.TriggerSex() - "sslrapespell.psc" Line 176

[04/27/2014 - 12:49:46AM] Error: Cannot call StartThread() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabRapeSpell (0F000D62)].sslrapespell.TriggerSex() - "sslrapespell.psc" Line 190

[04/27/2014 - 12:49:51AM] VM is freezing...

[04/27/2014 - 12:49:51AM] VM is frozen

you should read the included readme. it maybe in foreign language but this part is clear:

it was made framework 1.39b not the newest one. So maybe that is why it is not working right for you.

you should wait till the author decides to update it to newest framework.

There is a file http://skup.dip.jp/up/up07693.zip called SexLab RapeSpell(with Victimize)RVC2.zip I downloaded it and tried it with the latest SL(1.54) and it does start sex.

I'm just not sure what else the mod does.. it keeps ticking down a counter in the top left which seems to indicate which NPC gets overwhelmt? And the one overwhelming can become the "master"?

Seriously no idea what that mod really does yet..

As far as i understand the mod till now, when someone uses the spell on your character, the sex wil drain you of Magicka, stamina or both, depending on which scene is played.

To test it i changed the Magicka/stamina of my character to 1.

Even with only 1 the timer still started at 60 seconds (might be minimum?) and when stamina/magicka is depleted, the attacker comes and a message pops up "You yielded to <Attacker>"

What that yielding does to, i have no idea yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried the newest one, but even with the newest one it will break the starting the new game. When you need to do the unbinding this mod will make your character lose the controls. and you will not be able to move to move anymore. i hope the author fix this major bug.

But with an alternative start without the unbinding it seem to work right.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried out the latest version as replacement to Lover's Victim, which appears to be no longer supported by its author.  NPC-NPC works very well here but PC has a game breaking bug, probably because the author has ambitious goal down the road which I'll get to in a minute.  My game CTD in the middle of PC-NPC event and after reload the stamina and magick drain is still persistent in the save file despite no attack.  I have no idea who the author is so my conjecture is purely based on my very flimsy and rusty Japanese reading of the instruction but it appears the author intended for the stamina/magick drain to work in conjunction with SL 1.57 stats as well as factions to determine some sort of Master/Lover leveling connection between actors involved hence the message of who is yielding to whom and ridiculously long animation to play out the 'carnal battle' using stamina/magick meters and that some triggers led to unexplained aggression.  The leveling/relationship could be expanded down the road to create role playing scenarios, which he/she gave examples.  None of which is implemented but this was clearly not designed as a basic animation trigger mod.  Obviously this mod will have problems with Defeat and SD+ and the author stated so in his latest update note.  The "carnal test of will" mechanics could also use a lot of work because right now it is easily game breaking not to mention not fun at all. 

BTW, their version of Defeat is 4.2.1 and the mod-mod is to make it compatible with Japanese.

There's another problem in this mod, the sslrapespell.psc will NOT compile, it borks out on a call to SexLab Aroused on line 464, probably responsible for the buggy aroused actions in the mod, they may be using an older version of Aroused, but until that's fixed, I'm out of here.

There's another problem in this mod, the sslrapespell.psc will NOT compile, it borks out on a call to SexLab Aroused on line 464, probably responsible for the buggy aroused actions in the mod, they may be using an older version of Aroused, but until that's fixed, I'm out of here.

There is no member of the forum that could fix it this realy nice adult-mod ? :(

even if I lower some values ​​of the MCM menu, NPCs men assail me with great stubbornness and rate my female character, if sexual intercourse is speeded up / finished quickly by pressing the shortcut key repeatedly to change placement of animation, just finished the report, NPCs not satisfied assail me again up to three times, and then get away from it all a NPC in heat horny irrepressible.. -_-

how to "patch" for fix.. it would take a portable hydrant with Cold water! :D

The Japanese documentation said it's using 20140124 version of Aroused which is the last version available, he's also using Lover's Victim mechanics which unfortunately is broken with SL1.5x.  The guy who did Aroused/Lover's Comfort/Lover's Victim appears to be MIA and all Lover's etc mods using Aroused are either broken or acting funny with SL 1.5x based on what I read on the forums.   I hope this Japanese author drops Aroused/Lover's Victim and just make a clean mod expand on the idea of Lover's Victim that will not break Defeat/SD+ that are still actively supported by their authors. 

I just read in the other post that Sexlab arousal was not meant to work under the newest sexlab 1.57 it has not been updated yet. So that would explain some of the problems with sexlab aroused is concerned

I will see if i can just remove the dependency for sexlab aroused is concerned.

Archived