[Abandoned] Devious Device - More Devious Quest

1. Generical fame related to sexul public act, is more about "how much you contribute to people happiness" than a real fame level, but it work also like that

2. With 11 point you're at the second level of fame (rumors) so you get general line about oral/creature/dogs at the level of "rumors" , so: not directly offensive

I would remember to all that is a beta version... so all the system will get major upgrade that can cause modify on the base system mechanic.

@Versh - I don't have time right now to check the thread but after playing with this mod for a while, I keep wishing there was a slider to control the probability of comments from NPCs.

Right now, it feels like every NPC comments on the popularity of the PC immediately (including dogs, mudcrabs, piugeons.. but you knew that one already :) ).

The Delayed gain is planned in the upgrade of the FoS System (that require the fix for some problem in the PapyrusUtil first), also for the first part of the testing I need a direct feedback (or it was impossible know if the system is correctly working), so, the direct gain thing is wanted, but will changed [black Widow Rules].

I take a note for the thing about the probability of comment, but I'm currently stopped in the upgrade because only 2 people give some help about the dialogue lines, so it will take a lot before a new version.

The scripted part was finished already 2 week ago.

Versh - how much more dialogue do you actually need? I don't understand why it's delaying your next update. I find myself kind of agreeing with skyrimll in that control of probability (I would call it frequency, but whatever) of NPC comments would be a good idea. That is separate from the delay of onset of NPC comments after Player has done some infamous deed. Control of those two factors will do the most to keep the NPC commentary fresh for longer.

I've been testing / playing with your mod quite a bit and me-the-statistician is wondering just how random the random number generator is. As I understand it, commentary is chosen "randomly" from the pool of available lines. My experience is that comments in certain positions of the list of lines are grossly over-represented. The same group of lines keep coming up over and over with occasional lines from other groups. I haven't done the tests to determine non-randomness but I'm having serious doubts just based on my experience with these things.

This is an important point because increasing the number of available comments would have only a marginal effect on the variety of lines actually selected. And just to be clear, this is not because of anything you've done (or not done). It is the nature of the RNG used by CK or Papyrus (or whatever is generating the numbers).

Little request:

Davious worker:

Since the mod doesn t work with armbinder mostly (and somehow i Always ends up in one and need money from this mod to remove it :D), would be good if in torment case, the mod could remove it and reequip it after the animation.

And if possible in case the player have one equipped to skip the quests like polishing the swords and such.

Also reading your future plans would be good to have some special work to do:

In case of success remove a device.

In case of failure, some sort of punishment (being tied in front of the tavern or adding a device).

Question About milking:

When i use the pumps provided by the patron, i don t see any machine in the animation... just the same new zaz animation but without the machinery.

Is it normal?

New Year New Things!

Sooo, I'm organising an upgrade for the DC, as probably most of you already know.

The fact is that I need an help about writing the lines for the various Topic...

I've made -a lot- of them, but in fact I don't speak english, and I have some difficulties about translation, also there's not much variety SO I decided to put all of you to work XD

when I get a sufficient number of lines I can start the upgrade of the DC

About that:

I'll post on this thread some "Dialogue Topic", with some context and example, if you have some lines of dialogue (3-5 or more) that you think is suitable for this context post it or Pm to me, I'll evaluate them, then decide if use it or not (doubles, etc.)

The Rules:

-If possible UNISEX lines, if you made some specific please make them also for the other gender

-Keep under 149 letter/characters (standard Skyrim dialogue line)

-Specify the Dialog Topic of destination

-Put an '******NEWLINES' at the beginning of the post, so I could find easly

Explanation:

Here the first Dialogue Topic:

NOTE: The lines for Player, Follower, Both could be also the same with little adaptation like:

To Player: Please, have some dignity! Cover yourselves!

To Follower: Please, have some pity! Tell your slave to cover itself!

To Both: Please, all of you, have some dignity! Cover yourselves!

Context:

Topic Name: Neutral Comment             (This is the Name of the Topic, nothing special)

Npc Speaker Status: Not Deviced  (The status are: Not Deviced,speaker doesn't have ANY restrain; Not Exposed,  device HIDDEN; Exposed, device in sight)

Npc Mood: Neutral, Puzzled      (The generic reference of possible mood of the speaker)

Npc Faction: Shame, Exhib      (The npc is an exhibitionist or not)

Subject Commented Status: Exposed (How the player, the follower or both should be for get this comment)

Context Example: Simple observation about a naked/deviced person, Nothing directly offensive etc.

More Needed:

---

Directly related to the Player: 10

Examples:

Hmm... I must visit the Captured Dreams shop...

*Whisper something to self*

Hmm.. seems that your master is in the mood for training you...

---

---

Speaking to the player(not exposed) but related to the follower(exposed): 10

Examples:

Hmm... I think I know someone that would be interested to buy your slave...

*Gives a look at your follower then continues on*

---

---

Related to Both player and follower exposed: 8

Exmples:

Oh... Another slave caravan?

Some slaves trained together?

---

The first Dialogue Topic is the one in the explenation,

Tnx for all that would help :)

******New Lines******

Here is my attempt at new lines.  Feel free to use/edit as you see fit.  I think several lines overlap and can be used for player character/follower or nude/devices.  Hopefully they will inspire others to write more.

Player Character Exposed/Nude could also be used for Player Character with Devices:

NPC Negative/Rude Reaction:

1)  Ahhh!  My eyes!

2)  Are you trying to blind me?

3)  Ugh, people have no shame.

4)  Please, there are children here!

5)  You better not show yourself in front of my lover.

6)  I better not catch you with my lover!

7)  If I see you with my lover not even the Dragonborn will save you!

8)  This is a public place!

9)  Skyrim is going to the Daedra!

10)  Those Dibella worshipers are going too far.

NPC Neutral/Positive Reaction:

1)  Hmm, not bad.

2)  My lover is bigger.

3)  You're bigger than my lover!

4)  Are you looking for a new lover?

5)  How can you not be cold?

6)  *Whistle*

7)  Do you offer certain services?

8)  Are you a Dibella worshiper?

9)  I wish I could be like you.

10)  I like a good breeze on my privates too.

Follower Exposed/Nude could also be used for Followers with Devices:

1)  You are a horrible person.

2)  Slave driver.

3)  Are you trying to freeze your slave?

4)  We should have outlawed slaver instead of worship to Talos!

5)  Daedra worshipers!

6)  Are you going to sacrifice your slave to Sanguine?

7)  That's no away to treat a friend!

8)  I hope you both freeze to death.

9)  This is what happens when Talos is gone!

10)  They outlaw Talos but they allow this?

1)  Is your friend for sale?

2)  Does your friend do favors?

3)  Your friend is impressive.

4)  Did you get into a lovers fight?

5)  Did your friend lose a brawl or something?

6)  Either I'm drunk or your friend lacks clothes.

7)  I'd trade my lover for your friend.

8)  I'll pay you some septims if you let me spend some time with your friend...alone.

9)  I wish I had a friend like that.

10)  I want a slave too!

Player Character with Devices:

1)  Go back to your owner!

2)  I hope they take you back to jail.

3)  Where did you escape from?

4)  No one wants you here!

5)  Hurry up and leave already.

6)  Not in front of the children!

7)  Can't you stay in your dungeon?!

8)  The nerve of those Daedra worshipers.

9)  Sanguine worshiper!

10)  Sanguine's influence is strong in this one.

11)  Dibella worshiper!

12)  Those Dibella sisters are out of control!

13)  No one wants your Captured Dreams devices.  Go away!

14)  Dragonborn save us!  

15)  It all started with outlawing Talos.

1)  How did you get into that?

2)  Can I borrow that after you're done?

3)  You have to teach my lover how to get into one of those.

4)  I wish my lover could see this.

5)  No one will believe this.

6)  Can I take you home with me?

7)  Are you looking for a new master?

8)  I see another Captured Dreams shop customer!

9)  Psst...will you help me into mine?

10)  Did you buy it at the Captured Dreams?

11)  I love your item.  Where did you get it?

12)  Does that come in different colors?

13)  Bye the Nine!  I want one of those!

14)  Hail Sanguine!

15)  Psst...do you have dreams about Sanguine too?

16)  Oh my, I thought I was the only one who liked those sorts of things.

17)  Whatever it is your selling, sign me up!

18)  I'll be your master any day!

19)  Hmm...I think another color would look better on you.

20)  I want to worship Sanguine too!

Versh - how much more dialogue do you actually need? I don't understand why it's delaying your next update. I find myself kind of agreeing with skyrimll in that control of probability (I would call it frequency, but whatever) of NPC comments would be a good idea. That is separate from the delay of onset of NPC comments after Player has done some infamous deed. Control of those two factors will do the most to keep the NPC commentary fresh for longer.

I've been testing / playing with your mod quite a bit and me-the-statistician is wondering just how random the random number generator is. As I understand it, commentary is chosen "randomly" from the pool of available lines. My experience is that comments in certain positions of the list of lines are grossly over-represented. The same group of lines keep coming up over and over with occasional lines from other groups. I haven't done the tests to determine non-randomness but I'm having serious doubts just based on my experience with these things.

This is an important point because increasing the number of available comments would have only a marginal effect on the variety of lines actually selected. And just to be clear, this is not because of anything you've done (or not done). It is the nature of the RNG used by CK or Papyrus (or whatever is generating the numbers).

Uhm... more or less... al least 200/300 lines of dialogue...

The delay is about this problem:

The mood system will add a series of topic about the reaction of the npc on a player/follower deviced, depending on the mood of the npc and some other bla bla bla.

If the topic are empty or too short you'll get only the same 2 lines of dialogue every times... and that make pointless a mood system itself (better the actual system, that at least is complete)

Long story short: releasing this upgrade without the sufficient dialogue lines will result in a step back, and some topic are actually empty.

The Comment frequency/probability is already done and active, for now, only for the DC system (future extension on the FoS). To be honest: is composed by 6 lines, it wasn't a big problem... As said: it shall be released in the 0.903.

The random generator is from the Ck, so it's a bit shitty, but it should be fixed with the Mood System (how give me the possibility to re-make all the dialog list in DC) [Note: other reason because the new lines are needed: manage 500 lines of dialogue all togheter is... unpleasent; So I prefer to do it once]

I'm aware that some problem about the random generator will persist, but, with the actual system you get 10 npc how said the same pool of lines (with the poor random generator choices), with the upgrade the same 10 npc will use different topic that (even with a poor choices) will result in more variety.

Add the Probability/frequency and this should be sufficient... at least for now.

About the statistician: The actual pool of lines (as you've seen) is also really poor in variety by itself: 1 on 20 for a system active EVER will result repetitive in about 2 hours (to be kind)

Little request:

Davious worker:

Since the mod doesn t work with armbinder mostly (and somehow i Always ends up in one and need money from this mod to remove it :D), would be good if in torment case, the mod could remove it and reequip it after the animation.

And if possible in case the player have one equipped to skip the quests like polishing the swords and such.

Also reading your future plans would be good to have some special work to do:

In case of success remove a device.

In case of failure, some sort of punishment (being tied in front of the tavern or adding a device).

Question About milking:

When i use the pumps provided by the patron, i don t see any machine in the animation... just the same new zaz animation but without the machinery.

Is it normal?

By Devious Device choice the armbinder is an hard restrictive item. It would be unfair make things easier in that way.

The work assign will already take note of what task you character can afford and which not.

In specific, having the hand tied (by an item that force the hand position like Yoke, armbinder etc) will result in an impossibility to do:

Cleaning, Cooking, ServeDrinks, Handjob, Masturbate, Harvest, Harvest Milk, Clean Sword and FeedChicken task.

About the request:

There's already a request approved about a Bonus at the end of the work (when get payed) with high approval that result in a remove of a device

And a malus about a punishment with low approval from the master

They will be add when upgrading the DW

About the milking:

You should see a very simple machine (non that you see in the Captured dreams quest at the Thalmor embassery, to be clear), a really simple one (also from Zaz Anim)

******New Lines******

Here is my attempt at new lines.  Feel free to use/edit as you see fit.  I think several lines overlap and can be used for player character/follower or nude/devices.  Hopefully they will inspire others to write more.

Thanks UmbraEternus, this will speed up the upgrade, I'll take a look for what can I use :)

Well i get a strange bug with this mode. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61153/?

There is a spell in this mode.

When your mode switch on, i have this effect, that infinitive summon the NPC and this broke that mode.

Sorry, missed your replay

First: I found wierd try to make my mod and this work together XD

"Oh my lady, can you grant me the honor of this dance?" when 2 min before it was saying "COM'ON BITCH! MOVE THOSE BOOBS FOR US!!"...

Oh... There are no more the Charming prince of times ago...

I'm a terrible person... I know...

Anyway:

I dont really know what is going on... my first thought is about an unfortunate double between my mod spell and those from this mod...

In specific: To update the device status of the player my mod cast a spell, in this case I belive that this mod use the same spell ID of mine... with a wierd error in the load order...

So it recast it all the time, until the mod goes out...

Solution:

-Check with wyre bash.. Or loot about conflict that could be fixed

-Check with tes5Edit if you get some error

-Wait until the 0.903, there's a new spell for updating the device status

-Do not use this mod together, I understand the 'Disney Paradox' but... Com'on! XD

Let me know...

@Versh:

May I give you a suggestion? Might be a good idea you expose what you already have and what you need exactly, than wait for complete random contributions hoping they luckily fill these god-knows-what empty topics. You don't need to spoil your work, just give us a better overview so we can help more easily.

I have already did it:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40471-devious-device-more-devious-quest/page-10?do=findComment&comment=1035245

Two times to be precise..

EDIT :

Anyway, Tnx to UmbraEternus contribute the actual Neutral Topic is Done, the other lines will be used in the future

If anyone has some other neutral lines let me know... the more the better, but for now the minimum as reached

NEW TOPIC:

Same rules as the previous

The Rules:

-If possible UNISEX lines, if you made some specific please make them also for the other gender

-Keep under 149 letter/characters (standard Skyrim dialogue line)

-Specify the Dialog Topic of destination

-Put an '******NEWLINES' at the beginning of the post, so I could find easly

NOTE: The lines for Player, Follower, Both could be also the same with little adaptation like:
To Player: Please, have some dignity! Cover yourselves!
To Follower: Please, have some pity! Tell your slave to cover itself!
To Both: Please, all of you, have some dignity! Cover yourselves!

No need to be so precise, like Positive/negative reaction specification, I only need that is related to the topic the positive/negative type are implicit in the context (for example the Mercyful will not be offensive, and the offensive will not be positive, etc)

If you have Out Topic lines, post them... I'll check if I can use

Context:
Topic Name: Embarassed
Npc Speaker Status: Not Deviced
Npc Mood: Fear
Npc Faction: Shame, Exhib
Subject Commented Status: Exposed (The player, The follower or Both)

Context Example:

This lines will be spoken from an embarassed npc how see the player/follower/both, most of them is about babble so they should be work in all context...

More Needed:
---
Directly related to the Player: 5
Examples:
Wh- what? Don't look at me!
Get away from me!
H- h- h-- Hi...
---

---
Speaking to the Player(not exposed) but related to the follower(exposed): 15
Examples:
Oh... my...
Y-y-yourfriend isn't embarassed?
---

---
Related to Both Player and follower exposed: 10
Examples:
Please go away! I don't want to get caught talking to you! They could think that I actually want to buy one of you...
Please, all of you, have some dignity! Cover yourselves!
---

This is quite simple... Tnx for anyone that help

As I mentioned over on  Soulgem Oven II: Milk Slave Experience

I have noticed an issue between the Chastity Belt added by Aymee and the Slut Madness feature of  Devious Device - More Devious Quest http://www.loverslab...-devious-quest/ .  The Slut Madness feature fires off fine, but while wearing the belt it does not seem to count and does not reset the last activity counter

Bobbert6996, on 14 Dec 2014 - 9:45 PM, said:snapback.png

Bobbert6996, on 14 Dec 2014 - 9:45 PM, said:snapback.png

I think something is wrong with the "last activity" counter for Slut Madness. Mine shows that last was 6 days ago, even though the character had sex more recently (6 hours ago).

Hmm.. the Last activity is based on the timer of Sl activity (SexLab.DaysSinceLastSex(PlayerRef)) so it could related to Sl thing, like doing an activity marked as Sexual... I shall give a look to it.

And using Tania the Hermit  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60536/?  who is not recognized as a follower by this mod has made for an interesting play through.

The NPC Slut Madness timer has not been resetting as well, so they are going at is soon as they have a high enough arousal

Isn't an issue, Is wanted.

The timer reset itself if a player does a 'Proper' sexual act, that isn't possible with a chastity belt...

So ALL the act with a belt doesn't "calm down the player" in the SM... The player still "mad" until a 'real' orgasm, that isn't possible, so he/she still act like a sexual pervert...

If you think about is the meaning of a chastity belt in a sexual act: "You can't get sexual relif, so you continue to be aroused, only your master can allow you" and so on...

I'll check the SMN delay if give some problem... but about the hermit could be follow different rules instead that for the normal follower way that make it incompatible unless managed with a follower mod

Little suggestion for Slut Madness: Might want to add a check if the character is so heavily locked up that nobody can really do anything with her. Particularly when wearing a chastity belt, bra, armbinder and ball gag, SL will fall back to masturbation all the time, including the "No, you can't play with yourself while belted" error message from DDI.

Little suggestion for Slut Madness: Might want to add a check if the character is so heavily locked up that nobody can really do anything with her. Particularly when wearing a chastity belt, bra, armbinder and ball gag, SL will fall back to masturbation all the time, including the "No, you can't play with yourself while belted" error message from DDI.

Uhm.. this was a test that I've signed in the ToDo List but that I've fully forgot... tnx

In case it is still relevant, I turned off both commenting quests (Slut Fame and Devices) and I am still getting comments from Pigeons and Dogs.

This made me laugh a lot, and feel a bit jealous.  I want rude pigeons and dogs, and maybe horses, perhaps this mod should incorporate Birds Of Skyrim so Eurasian Jays and all the other species can be rude too.

I have a sugestion. Adding a toggle to set armor to make npc think an armor is slutty. I only say this because my companion won't stop bitching because her armor isn't slutty enough but it is.

and mabey an option to select what devices can be seen through what armour

example: a chacity belt can be seen through blades armour but armcuffs can't

Already requested and refused;

The base check should be fast and easy as possible to avoid error; Check a list of X element (1 to 127 item) isn't fast;

Also the actual system uses the Keyword, the items by itself are fully irrilevant, you could have a Ring with a keyword ArmorHead and this will be considered as Helmet.

As said before to mark "slutty" one armor you have 2 options:

1- You should remove the ArmorCuirass/ArmorClothing making a Self-Made Patch that remove the Keyword for that item (suggested)

2- You should remove the ArmorCuirass/ArmorClothing using Tes5Edit as explained by Afa some post ago, in that case a Backup is needed

____

@SkyrimII: uhm.. funny: either that no one has deactivate both the system or simply not reported the problem...

Anyway... could be that I've forgot a condition, you should specify at least one line, so I can track the problem

If the npc take over X seconds to enter in the radius of the spoken npc they will be repositioned, some times it happend that one of them has just left the cell before the package evaluation, so they will moved in another cell...

They should reappear... sooner or later... probably... :loooook:

Heh, I thought this mod would only add a few quests. Who would have thought that it adds so many different awesome things! I really like the fame of a slut mechanics, giving you more fame the more spectators are around. However, no negative effects occur besides NPCs making comments, right? I'm a bit envious of those NPCs who sometimes get abused after collecting enough fame. Would something similar be possible for PCs? Maybe a bridge to the Deviously Enslaved mod? Deviously enslaved lets people approach you for sex or outright enslave you, and there are two events that can trigger it: Worn devices or nakedness. Adding "enough fame" as a third option would be surperb. Oh well, that's just wishful thinking, any other effect would be cool, too.