1 hour ago, mcdyn said:

can someone help me how do i solve this problem? even after wearing the dress, lobotomites are still hostile

Pretty sure you have to finish the quest line to upgrade the Social Engineering Dress to Mk.IV. Just go to the computer next to the container where you got it, spawn the creature to have sex with in the room behind the door, leave, re-equip the dress and spawn the next creature and repeat until you run out of upgrades (I remember there being a message when you get the last upgrade).

6 hours ago, Nevada21 said:

Pretty sure you have to finish the quest line to upgrade the Social Engineering Dress to Mk.IV. Just go to the computer next to the container where you got it, spawn the creature to have sex with in the room behind the door, leave, re-equip the dress and spawn the next creature and repeat until you run out of upgrades (I remember there being a message when you get the last upgrade).

now it work, thanks

I'm having a bit of a problem. I'm trying to complete Walk of Shame, and when I bring Sunny to Eddie, he forces sex with me as usual, but when he calls Scrambler over, nothing actually happens.

EDIT:

Okay, after some testing, I figured out the problem and a solution.

Apparently, the problem is because Eddie's "get up from chair" animation is quicker than Scrambler's "stop leaning against the wall" animation. Eddie fucks me, and about a second later Scrambler fucks Sunny, which means Scrambler is still having sex (or lying on the floor if rape KO timer hasn't ended) when Eddie tells him to start, so he's registered as an invalid actor. This problem propagates, because it appears that the next to target me is the one currently targeting Sunny, so this will happen again and again.

The solution is to disable the victim KO timer and set the rapist KO timer to something like 5 seconds, giving the player enough time to stand up, run into the next room, and wait for the rapist to slowly walk in.

I think a better solution might be to split the rapists into two separate lists - that is, Eddie and Scrambler plus half the others, and in a second list the other half the powder gangers in the building - and have these scripts happen simultaneously, one list for Sunny and one list for PC. That way no actors will be trying to be used twice at the same time. Just a suggestion anyway.

Weird though, this is the third time I've done this quest and I haven't seen this behavior before. Hopefully the 25 in the yard won't have any similar problems, but IIRC that's just an incremented counter and smalltalk should be my friend there. :)

Spoiler

I'm having a bit of a problem. I'm trying to complete Walk of Shame, and when I bring Sunny to Eddie, he forces sex with me as usual, but when he calls Scrambler over, nothing actually happens.

Weird thing is, it was actually working fine before today - I had just done that very quest a couple of days ago, and it progressed through the whole thing normally - and the only thing I changed was that I just updated SCR (I had been using an older version without realizing it).

Also, I can get Eddie's quest to take care of Chavez now. I'm not sure if that's a bug, because I can't recall if I could do it before, but I seem to vaguely remember having to do the whole yard scene with 25 slavefucks before being able to. I don't know if it matters, but Scrambler goes for Sunny at the same time Eddie goes for me, so maybe he's being blocked somehow?

I dunno if any of these logs help, but here they are anyway.

Various logs.zip

And here are the before Eddie sex and after Eddie sex showquestvariable outputs for the quest, I dunno if that helps either.

Spoiler

BEFORE talking to Eddie

BEFORE.jpg

AFTER talking to Eddie, he tells Scrambler to come over, but nothing happens.

AFTER.jpg

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

And here's my load order. At this point, I'm basically just flooding y'all with paperwork in the hopes that someone can point to something. ;)

Load Order.txt

Having the rapist KO timer being larger than the victim KO timer is just a generally good thing to do with Sexout.

Also, Sunny doesn't have a list. The encounter supports up to 7 companions, and each companion is assigned a slot and sex scene fires if the slot is filled. The scripts need an event like dialog or a quest updating to fire off of, so starting the events separately isn't possible.

I've just been to Primm, and am having problems with the powder gangers there. The ones outside are fine, but the ones in the Bison Steve are hostile. I checked, and for some reason they aren't added to the sexout primm powder ganger faction. I seem to recall reading that wearing faction armor causes this, but I've never worn any faction armor in this game yet (unless the Powder Ganger slave outfit counts, but I never got the popup message saying that I was wearing faction armor).

I know you're supposed to be able to wait for three days elsewhere and the cell resets (and therefore the NPCs) but I'm both lazy and impatient. So I figured I'd... well, basically just come here and complain. :(

On 6/29/2020 at 7:59 PM, Content Consumer said:

I've just been to Primm, and am having problems with the powder gangers there. The ones outside are fine, but the ones in the Bison Steve are hostile. I checked, and for some reason they aren't added to the sexout primm powder ganger faction. I seem to recall reading that wearing faction armor causes this, but I've never worn any faction armor in this game yet (unless the Powder Ganger slave outfit counts, but I never got the popup message saying that I was wearing faction armor).

I know you're supposed to be able to wait for three days elsewhere and the cell resets (and therefore the NPCs) but I'm both lazy and impatient. So I figured I'd... well, basically just come here and complain. :(

17 hours ago, Loogie said:

You're the first person to report that. I'd imagine you're using conflicting mods.

It is a conflict. I had a problem with that as well. It was something to do with an mod for Bison Steve hotel. I forget the mods name. Iti changed the Powder Gangers inside.

3 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

It is a conflict. I had a problem with that as well. It was something to do with an mod for Bison Steve hotel. I forget the mods name. Iti changed the Powder Gangers inside.

Possibly YUP, the NPC fix. It loads after Tryout, I can't think of anything else in my load order altering the Bison Steve.

I made a hacky mod that bypasses it by duplicating the Primm Powder Ganger faction, putting the Player in it (modifying player record) and adding it to all associated scripts. I'm just about 95% sure that it *will* cause eventual problems in Primm, but it does fix the issue. In case anyone else is interested:

Primm hostile powder gangers fix.zip

But again, I can't recommend that anyone actually use it unless they're having the same problem and are desperate for a potentially problematic solution.

45 minutes ago, mrgg34g said:

on the "gotta catch em all" mission for captuing Christina Morales, she dont have option to capture her when try to talk to her, even done her unmarked quest and still dont have an option to capture her

Nice nfo.. not much can be done. You did everything...

Jokes aside... there is no info .. no load order (in case there is a known conflict  ) and other possible things ( like error codes if available) etc. This mod has been heavily reworked and tested by dozens if not more people. I doubt someone could find a but in the actual game now. however, it is a Bethesda game so still possible :P  Most likely a conflict or missed or error quest marker... This is the most common cause of such errors followed by an overloaded game (too many mods) for a mod that has been around and tested, and worked/tweaked on as much as this one has.

On 7/1/2020 at 8:07 AM, RitualClarity said:

Nice nfo.. not much can be done. You did everything...

Jokes aside... there is no info .. no load order (in case there is a known conflict  ) and other possible things ( like error codes if available) etc. This mod has been heavily reworked and tested by dozens if not more people. I doubt someone could find a but in the actual game now. however, it is a Bethesda game so still possible :P  Most likely a conflict or missed or error quest marker... This is the most common cause of such errors followed by an overloaded game (too many mods) for a mod that has been around and tested, and worked/tweaked on as much as this one has.

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
PipboyRemover.esm
NVWillow.esp
UnethicalDeeds.esm
SexoutStore.esm
Kidnapped by Fiends.esm
SexoutSpunk.esp
josexysleepwear.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
delilah.esp
SexoutTryoutResistanceClean.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
UDeedsExtension.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
SexoutWillow.esp
zzjayHairsFNV.esp
SexoutSS_C_Revised.esp
AdvancedMedicalScanner.esp
Sexout-kidnapped-by-fiends.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp

Total active plugins: 41
Total plugins: 46

Good, now at least there is some info for someone to review. I am out of date on what is working with what so I can't help much but load order and such is essential to help make sure at least the basics have been done correctly. bests of luck

If there are any changes or alterations that you did custom. Ilike edits and such. also mention those.

9 hours ago, mrgg34g said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I checked SexoutBreeder (newest version) and SexoutTryout, and they seem to have a conflict with 4 dialogs, all related to PrivateMorales

@Loogie, Can it be that @mrgg34g 's issues are caused by this? And if so, do we need to make a patch for this?

7 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I checked SexoutBreeder (newest version) and SexoutTryout, and they seem to have a conflict with 4 dialogs, all related to PrivateMorales

@Loogie, Can it be that @mrgg34g 's issues are caused by this? And if so, do we need to make a patch for this?

Possibly. If that's not it, I bet it's that tryout resistance mod.

It's odd that Tryout and Breeder would have dialog conflicts considering neither requires the other.

3 hours ago, Loogie said:

Possibly. If that's not it, I bet it's that tryout resistance mod.

It's odd that Tryout and Breeder would have dialog conflicts considering neither requires the other.

We are both editing the same dialogs from Fallout New Vegas itself. You are adding a package, and I put in a check that a particual quest from Breeder hasn't started yet.

Mostly my mistake, because I didn't realize your 'Gonna Catch Them All' quest existed.

20 hours ago, dborg2 said:

We are both editing the same dialogs from Fallout New Vegas itself. You are adding a package, and I put in a check that a particual quest from Breeder hasn't started yet.

Mostly my mistake, because I didn't realize your 'Gonna Catch Them All' quest existed.

And I didn't realize there was any Breeder content with Morales. I'm going to need to revisit it.

17 hours ago, Loogie said:

And I didn't realize there was any Breeder content with Morales. I'm going to need to revisit it.

It was the new quest I've been working on for almost 2 years now and published half a year ago.. (So I will take full blame for it)