5 hours ago, FuggingJuus said:

Anyone remember how to play this without dlc? God knows hoe, but with my last install of NV i had managed to get it running without any DLC.

Lots of reference deleting in FNVedit and Geck script cleaning. Seriously just get the DLC it worth more than the time spent to make it work without it.

1 hour ago, aghjax said:

Lots of reference deleting in FNVedit and Geck script cleaning. Seriously just get the DLC it worth more than the time spent to make it work without it.

Seriously... it is on Humble Bumble for sale

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/fallout-new-vegas-ultimate-edition

https://store.steampowered.com/app/22380/Fallout_New_Vegas/

If money was an issue.. then I'd put the DLCs on  my wish-list.... Wait for a sale and get them.

@FuggingJuusTo answer the question posted above... you likely had a copy of the version that didn't have the DLCs from years ago. Which isn't available and if I am correct if it was, major changes have been done to Sexout that will make it just as much of a problem to fix as trying to remove the DLCs.  Seriously.. scrape some cash and get the DLCs now. Most mods require it now...

On the bright side if you have Fallout 3 (complete) and get the DLCs from New Vegas you can run TTW!  It is a complete different experience!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2020 at 5:20 PM, Loogie said:

So, I can tell you the problem isn't with my mod, because those Powder Gangers never leave Eddie's office in the base game, for any reason. Both submissive and defiant paths work as intended for me and you're the first person to report this.

I'm going to guess you're running something that moves the actors in the NCRCF around in a way the base game doesn't, so the actors my scripts are expecting may not always be there, or maybe their reference has changed.

I may have stumbled on this kind of issue, but I'm frankly not certain. The first time around I used the submissive option, and someone got to be a "friend" with no enslavement or rape train. Thought something was amiss, went back in time (through the power of savescums!) and then selected the defiant option and thankfully the enslavement occured.

Now, I'm not sure there is a document detailing how the different scenario needs to proceed and reading this thread made me somewhat queasy. Is the submissive route supposed to gate the player off the walk of shame? Being enslaved the OP say to be patient, but having no feedback as to where my character is standing in progression is raising some doubts in my mind. I don't know if something broke or if I'm just being impatient. Mostly because I noticed script errors linked to tryout scripts, mostly after a NPC accosted my character and I chose the defiant option. The errors weren't logged to file, though I am posting this message in between two play session so to not let myself forget. I'll edit later if I figure stuff out by myself, the errors may be benign.

There seems to be a lot of unknown about this mod's minigames. Searching this thread further and it seems that there is a set amount of approach to reach before being able to move forward during NCRCF, but because the amounts isn't disclosed in the game, nor the readme, it let me become quite worried about the state of my game.

This may well be me being overly cautious though. I did a playthrough without sexout before, using NCRCF, and wasted some time because I didn't realize that some required items were just in front of me (which I discovered thanks to the guide packaged alongside the mod).

Thanks for the mod though, I'm going back in.

Edit:

Error mentioned above is the following, the scenes do play out:

Tryout: Powder Ganger : Tryout chance passed 20 <= 33
Positioning Active. Clarisse (B) selected
** Dumping Array #2673 **
Refs: 1 Owner 1C: SexoutPosNew.esp
[ A ] : Powder Ganger (001543FD)
[ B ] : Clarisse (00000014)
Error in script 0a04c4fe
Operator := failed to evaluate to a valid result
    File: SexoutTryout.esm Offset: 0x0463 Command: Let
Error in script 0a04c4fe
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result
SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid, code: -1
Error in script 0a04c4fe
Operator := failed to evaluate to a valid result
Error in script 0a04c4fe
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result
SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid, code: -1
Tryout: Powder Ganger : Tryout chance passed 25 <= 33
Tryout: Powder Ganger : Tryout chance failed 59 > 33

2 hours ago, bicobus said:

Edit:

Error mentioned above is the following, the scenes do play out:

You're getting those errors because you don't have the NX extender installed, or not installed properly, so NVSE can't interpret the command "let" in the scripts.

Being submissive doesn't block off Walk of Shame. That quest is given by Joe Cobb in Goodsprings if you side with the Powder Gangers. Alternatively, you can trigger the same enslavement by siding with Goodsprings, not shooting the Powder Gangers so you don't become vilified, and walking into Eddie's office to talk to him.

1 hour ago, okthen1234567 said:

a bit late, but is there a non dlc version?

You copied the entire OP to ask that question?

If there were a non-DLC version, I wouldn't give you access to it on principal because of that.

43 minutes ago, Loogie said:

You're getting those errors because you don't have the NX extender installed, or not installed properly, so NVSE can't interpret the command "let" in the scripts.

Being submissive doesn't block off Walk of Shame. That quest is given by Joe Cobb in Goodsprings if you side with the Powder Gangers. Alternatively, you can trigger the same enslavement by siding with Goodsprings, not shooting the Powder Gangers so you don't become vilified, and walking into Eddie's office to talk to him.

I have installed one NX, if we are both talking about https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/553-nvse-extender-aka-nx/. I took the version 18, which has only 2 dlls: nvse_extender.dll and nvse_extender_ng.dll.

Logs show that ng exits right away (NOGORE extender aborting in standard FONV), while nvse_extender.log has some message it can't read (see attachment). I use the latest NVSE (5.1.6), available at https://github.com/xNVSE/NVSE. I don't believe having seen any link towards NVSE NX, so I can't say I'm absolutely certain I have the right plugins.

Edit: thanks for the clarification about the walk of shame, put my mind to rest :)

nvse_extender.log

11 minutes ago, okthen1234567 said:

so i assume there is no non dlc version

The full game, with DLC, is available cheaply in nearly any store. And even cheaper in times of sales. New Vegas should be a very accessible game for anybody.

Posting this message right before bed and it might not be accurate at all. However I do this in case I forgot details tomorrow, as well as a way to pick people brain. I'm not a GECK expert, actually I know next to nothing, but I have some background in software engineering.

The following might have spoiler or be dreadfully boring to people who are not learned in the art of code.

@Loogie stated that I get the errors because I didn't have NX installed, or not installed properly. However I did check other modules as well as the NX logs and there seems to be variables set and logs written. More over, I went to take a gander at the script in question (0a04c4fe) which is, if my xEdit skills do not betray me, named 00SexoutPowderEffectScriptV2. That script seems to govern the Powder Gang approach routines, and how they ought to behave the player is already busy.

My errors fails on a let which occurs only three times in this script, and every time it is related to companions.

The first initialize the array in ScriptEffectStart:

let arCompanions := ar_construct array

The second and third, in ScriptEffectUpdate, serves to take a random entry from the array only if the player is already busy.

let iSize := ar_size arCompanions
      set iKey to rand 0, iSize
      let BackupRef := arCompanions[iKey]

Now, what would happen to the 3rd let if arCompanions where empty? I went in NCRCF without any companion, so the array ought to no be populated. Yet BackupRef tries to get a reference none the less: there is no defensive checks against an empty array. rand 0, 0  would return 0, which is a valid index. Wouldn't there be a failcheck right after iSize to stop everything if it's equal to 0 or -1?

I also have to point out that the various gang members do their duties to gang bang my character. And the error on the let call only occurs if my player character is already busy with somebody else... Which leads me to believe that the script simply tries to fall back on a companion, and dies an horrible death.

If I am correct these errors might simply be benign, unless the scripts stack up (because never properly terminated) until the game crashes (which it does if I stay around long enough).

So, what do you think?

20 hours ago, bicobus said:

So, what do you think?

I think you're correct. I never tested the mod without a companion, so I never ran into that error. I'll see what I can do to fix it.

4 hours ago, Loogie said:

I think you're correct. I never tested the mod without a companion, so I never ran into that error. I'll see what I can do to fix it.

Sorry for my messy post earlier, that's what happen when trying to have cogent thoughts while dead tired.

If I can suggest a possible resolution, is to make sure iSize has the right value at the same time than the check on reason. Tried to come up with something sensible.

let iSize := ar_size arCompanions
      ; 5 is the player-was-in-sex reasons, so lets try a companion!
      ; ++ make sure companions are with the player
      if 5 == reason && iSize != -1

; first entry of an array is always 0
        if iSize == 0
          let BackupRef := arCompanions[0]
        else
          set iKey to rand 0, iSize
          let BackupRef := arCompanions[iKey]
        endif

call fnSexoutActPrep
          call fnSexoutActSetRef "actora" Self
            if eval (call fnSexoutGetFlag PlayerRef, "Raped", 1)
              call fnSexoutActSetRef "raper" Self
            endif
          if eval (0 = call fnSexoutActorInUse BackupRef)
            call fnSexoutActSetRef "actorb" BackupRef
          endif
        call fnSexoutActRun

CIOS SexoutPowderOldEffect
        dispel SexoutPowderEffect
        if SexoutLV.pgslave == 1
          set SexoutPowder.slavefuck to SexoutPowder.slavefuck + 1
        endif
      else
        set abort to 1
      endif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 7:57 PM, RitualClarity said:

He has also reworked it many times as well... ;)  Lots of effort has gone into this mod. It is one of the classics for Sexout. It has been around for years.  Most members I know consider it complete. If something was done now... I'd think it would be a different project. ;)

hello, I don't know if you could help me, but my character became a slave at The Fort, but I have no idea how to break free and to recover my stuff, I've talked to Marissa several times in several days in a row, but she always keeps the same lines of dialogues, what sex to lick and the other line is about food

Read the OP description on what is going on with the fort and then try to figure out how to escape... ;)  there is some info there. Part of the fun of the mod is trying to figure out what is going to happen and being supprised.

If you can't stand it and finally give up perhaps ask if someone could give you a hint in a spoiler.   :D  To be honest, It has been so long I don't remember all the steps myself ;)

Spoiler

the strange thing is that after "giving" in several times to the legionaries, I spoke with the legionary and asked me if she is convinced that they are their slave and blah blah, then I spoke with Cursor Lucculus, the boatman of the legion, and he took me to Cottenwood Cove smoothly and recovered my stuff

then I will play with a Resistance Clean plugin from the previous topics to make it more difficult

45 minutes ago, mcdyn said:

the strange thing is that after "giving" in several times to the legionaries, I spoke with the legionary and asked me if she is convinced that they are their slave and blah blah, then I spoke with Cursor Lucculus, the boatman of the legion, and he took me to Cottenwood Cove smoothly and recovered my stuff

then I will play with a Resistance Clean plugin from the previous topics to make it more difficult

yep... you figured it out... ;)  :D  It would be nice if you put your solution in a spoiler  ;) so that others new to the mod can have the fun of figuring it out. ;)