Hey, i've been running into a problem when certain factions demands sex. It works for every faction except the legion. Whenever a legion passes the check to demand sex, he walks up, triggers dialogue, and when the dialogue is over, game crashes to desktop. Every other faction works well, when dialogue is over sex starts. Don't know the problem, it's been consistent with 3 characters to now.

Load order is here:

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
CFWNV.esm=1
Project Nevada - Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp=1
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp=1
More Perks.esm=1
RH_IRONSIGHTS_NV.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutKennel.esp=1
SexoutTryout.esm=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
More Perks Update.esp=1
Conelrad 640-1240.esp=1
VanGraffHostilityFactionFix.esp=1
VanGraffHostilityQuestFix.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
RH_IronSights_NV_Vanilla.esp=1
GoodspringsFarmhouse_v1.2.esp=1
Platinum Radio.esp=1
ReputationFixer.esp=1
UnlimitedCompanions.esp=1
SexoutConsequences.esp=1
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp=1
SexoutLust.esp=1
SexoutAnimManagement.esp=1
SexoutPosNew.esp=1
SexoutSexAssault.esp=1
SexoutSpunk.esp=1
SexoutKennelShow.esp=1
pn and tryout.esp=1
SmallerTalk.esp=1
Redesigned36 and Tryout and PN.esp=0
Redesigned36andTryout.esp=0

On 10/7/2020 at 2:26 PM, Nick boii said:

Hey, i've been running into a problem when certain factions demands sex. It works for every faction except the legion. Whenever a legion passes the check to demand sex, he walks up, triggers dialogue, and when the dialogue is over, game crashes to desktop. Every other faction works well, when dialogue is over sex starts. Don't know the problem, it's been consistent with 3 characters to now.

You have Tryout under several mods that require it (including esps somehow!) and I was under the impression SexoutKennel has been broken for years.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies, I'm sure this has been answered ad nauseam but I'm having an issue with npc's approaching me. If I get within range the npc will walk towards me but they just stop next to me, nothing ever happens. 99% of the time they just idle next to me not doing anything, if I move they'll follow and just keep standing there. Thing is, I've noticed atleast twice now the npc has tried to open the dialogue window but it closes instantaneously.

Not sure if its at all relevant but looking under the Dialog Topic of SexoutTryout in FNVEdit shows the Greeting being overwritten by 10 or so other mods with various priority's but the last one is SexoutMissMoo.esp which shows to have the same values as SexoutTryout so again, not sure if that'd be an issue or not.

Heres my load order:

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
enclavebunker.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutKennel.esp
SexoutStore.esm
Kidnapped by Fiends.esm
ImmersiveLactation.esp
Lings.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
BetterSaves.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
I5K-TVReplacerSHtopless.esp
RSCR-Standard.esp
PittGalStatsFix.esp
CallaghanFix.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp
Sexist Dialogue V1.5.0.esp
LingsPrettyThings.esp
BlackjackPackULTIMATEv3.esp
Type3MClothing.esp
RSCR-Expansion_Decks.esp
GeneralJNewLook.esp
ShinohaiOuka.esp
M14.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
Sexout-kidnapped-by-fiends.esp
mycassiepoo.esp
Veveveronica.esp
SexoutKennelShow.esp
SexoutMissMoo.esp
HellFire Armor.esp
EnclaveArmorOHA.esp
Neo's Cowgirl NV.esp
Type3MClothing_HH.esp
Type3MClothing_OWB.esp
DIM TYPE3clothesRETAIL.esp
NovaMod.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp

Would really appreciate some help, been trying to mess with it for a few days now with no luck.

EDIT: Not sure if it matters but I sorted my plugins using LOOT

1 hour ago, rookie189 said:

Apologies, I'm sure this has been answered ad nauseam but I'm having an issue with npc's approaching me. If I get within range the npc will walk towards me but they just stop next to me, nothing ever happens. 99% of the time they just idle next to me not doing anything, if I move they'll follow and just keep standing there. Thing is, I've noticed atleast twice now the npc has tried to open the dialogue window but it closes instantaneously.

Not sure if its at all relevant but looking under the Dialog Topic of SexoutTryout in FNVEdit shows the Greeting being overwritten by 10 or so other mods with various priority's but the last one is SexoutMissMoo.esp which shows to have the same values as SexoutTryout so again, not sure if that'd be an issue or not.

Heres my load order:

Reveal hidden contents

Would really appreciate some help, been trying to mess with it for a few days now with no luck.

EDIT: Not sure if it matters but I sorted my plugins using LOOT

Not sure of the solution however, animation issues can be caused by improperly installed fallout nv script extender (if I remember correctly) also if this is still the case after some updates to Sexout's engine.. a stuck token can cuase this to happen (doubt it is the token as I believe the system stopped using them but I can be wrong) Of course could be conflicts in a mod as well which you have already discussed and gave a load order for.

4 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Not sure of the solution however, animation issues can be caused by improperly installed fallout nv script extender (if I remember correctly) also if this is still the case after some updates to Sexout's engine.. a stuck token can cuase this to happen

Welp turns out I was wrong. I assumed since neither the NCR or Legion npcs would actually open dialogue with me that the mod wasint working but I finally got to Freeside and the Kings are approaching me and opening dialogue like they're supposed to and the animation and all are playing just fine after the dialogue closes.

Havent been able to test any other factions yet as I sided with Goodsprings in the beginning. I know this is a dumb question but is there some kind of perquisite or reputation requirement to be engaged by the NCR or Legion? As far as I know I have no mods that affect those factions specifically so its really weird only those aren't working.

As for Tryouts, they should all work as far as I know.  If you are having a problem with factions then perhaps it might be a mod that altered that faction.  (or you turned off the computer / game and restarted lol. True story I had a glitch that  was like that)  I can be wrong it has been a "minute" since i used this mod but I am fairly confident I am not. :D  As for what is causing the problem.. don't know, haven't used any of the newer mods or updated mods so can't speak to that. I am out of date... Hope that helps. (The fact that someone else hasn't chimed in to give different info also sort of tells me I am on the same path! lol)

7 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

As for Tryouts, they should all work as far as I know.  If you are having a problem with factions then perhaps it might be a mod that altered that faction.

So for two days I tried changing my load order and uninstalling different mods with no luck but this morning, not sure if its just a coincidence or what, but after starting the Whore of Babylon and the NCR one in Camp whatsitcalled everything is working fine now, approaches, dialogue, animations, etc. Thanks anyway though

8 hours ago, warden239 said:

Hi so how do I get that dog outfit in one of the preview pictures 

Not sure there's a dog outfit for this mod... So I assumed you're talking about the one with dog tag and collar?

That's Sunny Smiles' slave outfit, she'll wear it after you finish the Run Goodspring Run quest and had her enslaved.

I believe the lore of that outfit is something like "the powdergangers killed her dog Cheyenne, and made her wear Cheyenne's collar."

(Carved her name on opposite site of Cheyenne's dog tag, also.)

hi friends i'm on the quest better living through chems Cave with Wrangler, and the cazador(s) are hostile to me, is there any fix?

(edit) nevermind, I found out that my save broke when I invaded Papa Khan’s room. My faction allied to him was broken, I had to use the console again to fix it.
oh another thing, how do i start the slave betsy quest, (I Hurt again), do you need any other quest as a requirement?

remembering that i already completed her quest to go to Clinica New vegas and already talked to Dr Usanagi and I am still allied with NCR

I even tried to start on the console a little forced, but Driver Nephi doesn't say anything afterwards, then I gave up

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I think I broke something but I'm not sure. When I downloaded Tryout along with all of the required mods listed and enabled them all and the mod manager I'm using said " Missing Masters: Sexout Tryout and Sexout Working Girl depends on Sexout Slavery". I'm pretty sure I downloaded everything, but I guess I missed something? mind directing me to where I should go?

3 hours ago, Bloody ell said:

Ok, I think I broke something but I'm not sure. When I downloaded Tryout along with all of the required mods listed and enabled them all and the mod manager I'm using said " Missing Masters: Sexout Tryout and Sexout Working Girl depends on Sexout Slavery". I'm pretty sure I downloaded everything, but I guess I missed something? mind directing me to where I should go?

SexoutSlavery comes along with SexoutNG

Hello, after playing a fair bit of Skyrim I was checking out different games for a change and I found this one.

I am very much interested in slavery mods, but I would like to have it a lot of "bondage aspects" so I am looking for gameplay / quest where gear is forced onto you an you cant just take itoff easily and whenever you want ( like deviously cursed loot for example)

Does this mod lean on this aspect ?  there is a small mention of "Stay in bondage until they deem you worthy of freedom, or fight your way out" but beside that I am not sure it is hat am I looking for. If not any recommendations ?

1 hour ago, wendel said:

Hello, after playing a fair bit of Skyrim I was checking out different games for a change and I found this one.

I am very much interested in slavery mods, but I would like to have it a lot of "bondage aspects" so I am looking for gameplay / quest where gear is forced onto you an you cant just take itoff easily and whenever you want ( like deviously cursed loot for example)

Does this mod lean on this aspect ?  there is a small mention of "Stay in bondage until they deem you worthy of freedom, or fight your way out" but beside that I am not sure it is hat am I looking for. If not any recommendations ?

The only thing I can think of, that comes close is Sexout Tryout. There are some mods where YOU make slaves. And there are SexoutBreeder and Fertile Breeder that have quests where beastiality is forced upon the player.

3 hours ago, wendel said:

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

The only thing I can think of, that comes close is Sexout Tryout. There are some mods where YOU make slaves. And there are SexoutBreeder and Fertile Breeder that have quests where beastiality is forced upon the player.

dborg2 is correct that Sexout Tryout is the closest thing that comes to what you wish. One episode is where you are captured and turned into a sex slave for someone. Your there sexslave until you are able to escape. However, the bondage thing isn't as strong as the mod you mention. You are trapped in a room in this episode.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been struggling for days now reinstalling everything just to get the Great Khan 'Golden Whored' quest working. There isn't any kind of dialogue when I approach Great Khan members with SmallerTalk, however they will still approach for sex but that so far doesn't count whatsoever to the quest objective of 10 Great Khan's being fucked no matter what I do. I've even approached them with SexoutSex dialogue and it still doesn't count towards the quest objective.

What am I doing wrong, or what am I missing?

Spoiler

0  0     FalloutNV.esm
  1  1     DeadMoney.esm
  2  2     HonestHearts.esm
  3  3     OldWorldBlues.esm
  4  4     LonesomeRoad.esm
  5  5     GunRunnersArsenal.esm
  6  6     ClassicPack.esm
  7  7     MercenaryPack.esm
  8  8     TribalPack.esm
  9  9     CaravanPack.esm
 10  a     Sexout.esm
 11  b     SexoutSlavery.esm
 12  c     Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
 13  d     SexoutCommonResources.esm
 14  e     New Vegas Redesigned 3.esm
 15  f     FCOMaster.esm
 16 10     TLD_Travelers.esm
 17 11     SexoutTryout.esm
 18 12     SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
 19 13     Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
 20 14     SexoutOffSpring.esm
 21 15     Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm
 22 16     Fertile Breeder.esp
 23 17     FBCaptured.esp
 24 18     SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
 25 19     FBFarm.esp
 26 1a     NVWillow.esp
 27 1b     VanessaFollowerNV.esm
 28 1c     ImmersiveLactation.esp
 29 1d     oHUD.esm
 30 1e     Sortomatic.esm
 31 1f     MikotoBeauty.esm
 32 20     SexoutStore.esm
 33 21     SexoutAnimManagement.esp
 34 22     SexoutPosNew.esp
 35 23     SexoutSex.esp
 36 24     SmallerTalk.esp
 37 25     Uncut Wasteland.esp
 38 26     New Vegas Redesigned 3.esp
 39 27     SexoutBreeder.esp
 40 28     Occlusion.esp
 41 29     WMIMNV.esp
 42 2a     Project13 - Populated Wasteland.esp
 43 2b     Windows of the Mojave v1.2.esp
 44 2c     NV_IFR.esp
 45 2d     CNR_Beta.esp
 46 2e     RaidersFA.esp
 47 2f     MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp
 48 30     RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
 49 31     Slave In Pose NV Edition.esp
 50 32     joposes.esp
 51 33     PinupPoses.esp
 52 34     Immersive Hit Reactions.esp
 53 35     ILO - NVWillow.esp
 54 36     ILO - PipBoy Light.esp
 55 37     MikotoBeauty.esp
 56 38     Diagonal movement.esp
 57 39     NS HH Rain Hotfix.esp
 58 3a     NS - Remember Weather.esp
 59 3b     MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp
 60 3c     1nivVSLArmors.esp
 61 3d     DYNAVISION 3.esp
 62 3e     IMPACT.esp
 63 3f     FOVSlider.esp
 64 40     Animated Eating and drinking.esp
 65 41     Animated Chems.esp
 66 42     Mojave Wildlife (Vanilla-Style).esp
 67 43     Alternative Start.esp
 68 44     MTB.esp
 69 45     NevadaSkies.esp
 70 46     MPO scriptaddon HH.esp
 71 47     MPO scriptaddon DM.esp
 72 48     MPO scriptaddon Base.esp
 73 49     Zebumper - Animated Food and Drinks.esp
 74 4a     BodyMorph.esp
 75 4b     Delay DLC - DM + HH + OWB + LR + GRA.esp
 76 4c     Companion Sandbox Mode3.esp
 77 4d     NCRTrooperOverhaul.esp
 78 4e     Roberts_NewVegas.esp
 79 4f     HairPatcher.esp
 80 50     _Fh hair test.esp
 81 51     Fully Functional Raider Race Mod.esp
 82 52     zzjayHairsFNV.esp
 83 53     PortableCampsite.esp
 84 54     CAGE 1.9.3.2.esp
 85 55     The Groovatron NV.esp
 86 56     MPO scriptaddon Tryout.esp
 87 57     SariDPosesNV.esp
 88 58     Portable Tent.esp
 89 59     T6M Lingerie NV.esp
 90 5a     T6M CH Raider Armor.esp
 91 5b     ILO - Portable Tent.esp
 92 5c     Park_Ranger.esp
 93 5d     UrgeWasterScarf.esp
 94 5e     JokerineNeckSeamConcealers.esp
 95 5f     Cannibal Reborn.esp
 96 60     CombatEnhancer.esp
 97 61     Dynamic Third Person Camera.esp
 98 62     dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
 99 63     Improved Sound FX.esp
100 64     Distant Gunfire Sound Fix V2.1 - Machienzo.esp
101 65     Impact Distance Fix.esp
102 66     Leather backpack - rus.esp
103 67     LightUpAndSmokeThoseCigarettes_edisleado.esp
104 68     NPCs Can Miss.esp
105 69     Realistic Movement.esp
106 6a     Sexout - KissKey.esp
107 6b     SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
108 6c     SexoutWillow.esp
109 6d     HZSmoothLight.esp
110 6e     The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
111 6f     Tutorial Killer.esp
112 70     PipboyEquip.esp
113 71     ZoomingScope.esp
114 72     LeatherBackpack - eng.esp
115 73     1CazyTestEsp.esp
116 74     ImmersiveRecoil.esp
117 75     sexysleepwearreplacera.esp
118 76     LiveDismember.esp
119 77     lightupandsmokethosecigarettes_dm.esp
120 78     Improved Sound FX - Merged Major DLCs.esp
121 79     Weapon Retexture Project.esp
122 7a     Improved Sound FX - Weapon Sharing Fix.esp
123 7b     lexx_rifleholster.esp
124 7c     Behaviours.esp
125 7d     FalloutNV_lang.esp
126 7e     Animated Sleeping.esp
127 7f     Beards.esp
128 80     CASM with MCM.esp
129 81     DustydistanceNV.esp
130 82     FSW.esp
131 83     PA Footsteps.esp
132 84     Pipboy Fix.esp
133 85     PowerArmorSize.esp
134 86     TroubleMaker Armor.esp
135 87     Beloved Girls - Race.esp
136 88     SexoutSpunk.esp
137 89     arcadeGearCoat.esp
138 8a     dressup.esp
139 8b     Geonox_Wasteland_outfits.esp
140 8c     Integration - Couriers Stash.esp
141 8d     FCO - Mikoto Patch.esp
142 8e     FCO - Roberts Patch.esp
143 8f     FCO - Willow (Cazy).esp
144 90     FCO - Willow.esp
145 91     B42Wristwatch.esp
146 92     B42Inertia.esp
147 93     FewPosesMore NVedition.esp
148 94     Realism Poses.esp
149 95     Maternity Pack Overkill TTW32addon.esp
150 96     Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp

3 hours ago, Doobit said:

I've been struggling for days now reinstalling everything just to get the Great Khan 'Golden Whored' quest working. There isn't any kind of dialogue when I approach Great Khan members with SmallerTalk, however they will still approach for sex but that so far doesn't count whatsoever to the quest objective of 10 Great Khan's being fucked no matter what I do. I've even approached them with SexoutSex dialogue and it still doesn't count towards the quest objective.

What am I doing wrong, or what am I missing?

Reveal hidden contents

Try with SmallTalk instead of Smaller Talk

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

Try with SmallTalk instead of Smaller Talk

I did initially think that it was SmallerTalk somehow and thought about using SmallTalk despite how dusty that broken down machine of a mod is now, finally gave it a try and that's unfortunately not the remedy but thanks for the suggestion ?

That was my remedy when I experienced something similar.

You could also have too many mods running ... Fallout NV is very delicate.  I haven't used Sexout in a long time so not familar anymore with the load orders and current status of mods to be able to review your load order.  Best of luck!

You are over your mod limit (unless you use the mod to increase mod limits)

You can remove some plugins though.

Delete all the MPO Script addons except MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp and MPO scriptaddon Tryout.esp, also delete Maternity Pack Overkill TTW32addon.esp

You only need 1 of these:

143 8f     FCO - Willow (Cazy).esp
144 90     FCO - Willow.esp

The Groovatron NV.esp and other pose mods can cause issues with Sexout animations

CAGE 1.9.3.2.esp should only be activated when you are close to the end, as it can break dialogs.

I can't recall but I think the following are in Sexout Common Resources and don't need the esp anymore:

89 59     T6M Lingerie NV.esp
 90 5a     T6M CH Raider Armor.esp

When you are with the fiends Violet will have her dogs gangrape you and your followers a few times, I am wondering how you got this to happen as I want to try and modify fertile breeder so that when you get knocked up by the animals your companions join you too not just choosing a select few vanilla companions.
And if possible add an option similar to when they approach you where you can tell them to bang one of the followers instead of you

Not sure if Tryout based but whenever a Legionnaire passes a check and trys to talk to you it doesn't do anything. They kind of just walk up to you dead stare and walk away lol.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutStore.esm
Winter Mojave.esp
Maxson's Battlecoat.esp
SleevedCombatArmour.esp
YTSnowCrashConceptArmor.esp
.45 rebalance.esp
A Better Veronica.esp
Christmas Cookies.esp
CrossExplorerOutfit.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
Winter Mojave DLC.esp
NevadaSkies.esp
FactionWastelandPresence.esp
Freeside GunRunners.esp
mannequin rce.esp
Novelty Sodas DLCs.esp
Novelty Sodas Base Game.esp
NukaColaOverhaul.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
Readius_NV.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
bzArmour.esp

Total active plugins: 42
Total plugins: 45

1 hour ago, Lovely Rose said:

Not sure if Tryout based but whenever a Legionnaire passes a check and trys to talk to you it doesn't do anything. They kind of just walk up to you dead stare and walk away lol.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutStore.esm
Winter Mojave.esp
Maxson's Battlecoat.esp
SleevedCombatArmour.esp
YTSnowCrashConceptArmor.esp
.45 rebalance.esp
A Better Veronica.esp
Christmas Cookies.esp
CrossExplorerOutfit.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
Winter Mojave DLC.esp
NevadaSkies.esp
FactionWastelandPresence.esp
Freeside GunRunners.esp
mannequin rce.esp
Novelty Sodas DLCs.esp
Novelty Sodas Base Game.esp
NukaColaOverhaul.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
Readius_NV.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
bzArmour.esp

Total active plugins: 42
Total plugins: 45

Most likely you would have stuck tokens. You should go to a save where it still worked.

Possible Readios.NV can cause issues. It has been reported as something that gives issues

sidenote. Your Novelty Sodas are in the wrong order, but will probably not affect eachother much.