So, I can tell you the problem isn't with my mod, because those Powder Gangers never leave Eddie's office in the base game, for any reason. Both submissive and defiant paths work as intended for me and you're the first person to report this.

I'm going to guess you're running something that moves the actors in the NCRCF around in a way the base game doesn't, so the actors my scripts are expecting may not always be there, or maybe their reference has changed.

34 minutes ago, Loogie said:

So, I can tell you the problem isn't with my mod, because those Powder Gangers never leave Eddie's office in the base game, for any reason. Both submissive and defiant paths work as intended for me and you're the first person to report this.

I'm going to guess you're running something that moves the actors in the NCRCF around in a way the base game doesn't, so the actors my scripts are expecting may not always be there, or maybe their reference has changed.

Well damn. I'm not sure what I'm running that'd do that but I'm glad a solution has (mostly) been found. Rechecking my load order, I don't THINK I run anything the messes with those particular Powder Gangers except for maybe NVCE.

Maybe I just need to do a fresh, clean reinstall of New Vegas and start over from scratch, see if that fixes things. Regardless, I appreciate the help and apologize for bothering you with something that wasn't your mod's fault in the first place.

4 hours ago, current said:

Regardless, I appreciate the help and apologize for bothering you with something that wasn't your mod's fault in the first place.

It was no bother. You came in with a log and a clear description of your problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i've just starting running through this mod today and came across an issue. Right after I have the train run on me inside the office Eddie tells me to go outside and service all the inmates. At this point i get the slave outfit put on but all that happens is that my body goes invisible. The outfit is in my inventory but not showing up on my characters body. Am i missing something? 

7 hours ago, dmeac4456 said:

Ok so i've just starting running through this mod today and came across an issue. Right after I have the train run on me inside the office Eddie tells me to go outside and service all the inmates. At this point i get the slave outfit put on but all that happens is that my body goes invisible. The outfit is in my inventory but not showing up on my characters body. Am i missing something? 

You are missing or have incorrectly installed a outfit.  Make sure you have followed the SCR Resources tutorial and have all the assets installed and installed properly.

(not sure where that outfit comes from)

I keep getting an error on the walk of shame quest every time I supposed to have sex with scrambler after Eddie I don’t have sex and the quest doesn’ go on and in the console command I get sexoutact runfull actor is in valid and I can have sex with other people after the message I have tried reloading saves also. I don’t don’t think it’s a token error because I can have sex with the character after and it works fine

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks to the people that work on this mod, it's bringing features missing from Fallout 2 to the Mojave wastelands.

I would like to know which functions are enabled by the compatibility patch? I didn't find an answer in the previous post; I apologise if I missed it.

Thanks for reading!

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2020 at 3:09 AM, Jstar6264 said:

I keep getting an error on the walk of shame quest every time I supposed to have sex with scrambler after Eddie I don’t have sex and the quest doesn’ go on and in the console command I get sexoutact runfull actor is in valid and I can have sex with other people after the message I have tried reloading saves also. I don’t don’t think it’s a token error because I can have sex with the character after and it works fine

For me, turning off arousal entirely in sexout spunk let it all proceed. 

hey there. First of all really nice mod i really enjoy every part of it. I finished the 'Gotta Catch Em All" quest with my character and played a couple of hours after that. Now I want to do some ncr quests but every ncr soldier attacks me as soon as they see me. I tried the console commands and changed the reputation but still they are aggressive. Is there a way to reset that reputation. ( I know it is not a mod-related problem but I couldnt figure it out )

22 hours ago, newvegasfann said:

hey there. First of all really nice mod i really enjoy every part of it. I finished the 'Gotta Catch Em All" quest with my character and played a couple of hours after that. Now I want to do some ncr quests but every ncr soldier attacks me as soon as they see me. I tried the console commands and changed the reputation but still they are aggressive. Is there a way to reset that reputation. ( I know it is not a mod-related problem but I couldnt figure it out )

Something like that happened to me a while ago, even on "neutral faction armor". Try the following: Fast travel to a location close but not TOO close to NCR soldiers (I used Old Gibson's place and walked towards Helios ONE). When you're at a reasonable distance, sneak, save and experiment with swapping faction and non-faction armor. Check for markers turning hostile red or friendly in the HUD, and approaching soldiers AND doggos.
In my personal case, my best guess is my current non-faction armor was being flagged as a Great Khan and NCR attacked on sight, regardless of positive reputation. Swapping outfits in this way solved it for me

I understand there are some exclusive content for each gender. So if I change my gender mid game, using console/mods or changing it before leaving Goodssprings will it work?

Also I enslaved Sunny, took her (and Veronica) to NCRCF, all three got raped and enslaved by Eddie, gained Eddie's trust but the walk of shame quest is still active, and the objective is to present Sunny to Eddie which I already did.

Is there any difference between the different start versions of NCRCF quest (like enslaving Goodssprings, agreeing to help Sgt. McGee or just going there normally)?

I started the Nephi quest with Cass and gave him 2000 caps right away (I had that much already). he gave me the key to the safe with my items. But Cass is still stuck with the milker (on overdrive), her torso and legs are damaged constantly and she goes unconscious frequently. I asked Scrotes for the milker control but he refuses.

I also completed all other Nephi quest (give 2000 caps, better living through chems, enslaving Violetta and Betsy), and did Cook Cook's only quest where I got the perk "you're all heart", couldn't do any quest for Violetta because she is enslaved by Nephi. Is there any more that I'm missing? Is there any more interactions with Motor Runner? In what order should I do the quests?

It would help so much if someone wrote a guide for the quests.

When I, along with Sunny and Veronica are enslaved in NCRCF different NPCs (Sunny, Veronica & unnamed powder gangers) sometimes take my clothing. They approach me and initiate conversation saying "what are you doing? you can't wear that here." and take my equipped clothes. Afterwards the clothes aren't in their inventory either. I checked companions' inventories and killed powder gangers to check, but the clothes are completely gone. They seem to take any clothing, from tryout mod (powder gang slave outfit) or vanilla. if I'm naked they also take my bodysuit, i get notification like "BnB bodysuit (some numbers and letters)" removed. My default body is also BnB, and I set all body options in SCR to use BnB so my appearance doesn't change but the bodysuits keep appearing in my inventory (and are invisible and equipped) and they keep taking it. It happens once or twice in a day, Veronica takes clothes most of the times (4 or 5 times), Sunny took once and random powder gangers took 2 or 3 times.

The Powder Gangers are supposed to take clothes that don't appear in a certain form list. I've never seen companions do it.

Also, any bodysuits included with Sexout, pregnancy bodies and the slavery outfits shouldn't be taken. Can you provide a screenshot of what the character says to you next time this happens so I can track it down?

On 5/22/2020 at 12:13 AM, Apex-Fox said:

How does the powder gangers enslavment work?

Like I had bad rep but when i went to the prison they just killed me.

After a certain rep they will shoot on sight. You need at least a neutral rep I believe. Or a mod like no witnesses so you can wipe them out with out faction rep changes.

Did the "And the Horse you rode in on..." quest. After killing the NCR, the marker for Flambe is at the Buffalo Steve instead of V&V. Entering Buffalo Steve, all the convicts are dead, and you get a quest failed notification.

Any idea why?

On 5/20/2020 at 4:13 PM, Loogie said:

The Powder Gangers are supposed to take clothes that don't appear in a certain form list. I've never seen companions do it.

Also, any bodysuits included with Sexout, pregnancy bodies and the slavery outfits shouldn't be taken. Can you provide a screenshot of what the character says to you next time this happens so I can track it down?

Sorry for the delay, was without computer access for a long time, anyway here it is.

Tryoutbug.png.4c9572ed4de190538826a775ef34f321.png

Here is what everyone say when they take my clothes. There may be some variations of this dialogue and it happens semi-frequently so I don't remember exactly. (This NPC is from another mod SexOutMDJJFollowers .9, she isn't a follower but follows sunny around, so any NPC can take clothes, also after saying that she didn't take anything but...)

Tryoutbug2.png.a52e402724109922946b80e086492978.png

Here in prospector saloon (i fast traveled there lol, the collar did nothing), this NPC "Bar Fly" (added by another mod) also initiated dialogue and actually took my clothes.

Here is my group

Entourage.png.c935aa2d04e56724391dcd5092256b94.png

and here is the "Walk of Shame" quest not being complete despite Sunny being enslaved.

Sunnypresent.png.478e3c933326f4783619fbcaaba719a6.png

Here is my load order

Spoiler

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esm
[X] NVInteriors_Core.esm
[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
[X] Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
[X] NVInteriors_ComboEdition.esm
[X] FCOMaster.esm
[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
[X] MikotoBeauty.esm
[X] NVWillow.esp
[X] NevadaSkies.esm
[X] VanessaFollowerNV.esm
[X] WMVM.esm
[X] New Vegas Redesigned 3.esm
[X] Gomorrah Redesigned v2.esp
[X] Bitter Springs Redesigned.esp
[X] Casa Madrid Redesigned.esp
[X] UnethicalDeeds.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutSoliciting.esm
[X] SexoutTryout.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm
[X] Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
[X] SexOutMDJJFollowers.esp
[X] Fertile Breeder.esp
[X] FBCaptured.esp
[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
[X] SexoutKennel.esp
[X] FBFarm.esp
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] SexoutDrugging.esm
[X] YUP - Gameplay Tweaks.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
[X] PerkEveryLevel.esp
[X] Vurt's WFO.esp
[X] NVInteriors Addon.esp
[X] PrnOut.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Gear.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esp
[X] EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
[X] WeaponModsExpanded.esp
[X] AK_AR15WP.esp
[ ] GRA-WRP-Patch-Two_Unofficial.esp
[X] WMX-DLCMerged.esp
[X] Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp
[X] Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp
[X] MikotoBeauty.esp
[ ] Roberts_NewVegas.esp
[ ] FCO - Roberts Patch.esp
[X] 101Billboards.esp
[X] 101Posters.esp
[ ] MiscItemIconsNV.esp
[ ] T3T_MiscItemIconsNV.esp
[X] WMX-ModernWeapons.esp
[X] WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp
[X] WMX-POPMerged.esp
[ ] WMX-EVE-AllDLCMerged.esp
[ ] ILO - PipBoy Light.esp
[X] Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
[X] VegasOutfits.esp
[X] Distributed Necklaces and Chains.esp
[X] Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp
[X] Companion Sandbox Mode3.esp
[X] RSCR-Expansion_Decks.esp
[X] FalloutNVCheatTerminal.esp
[X] QS_Blackwolf_NV_Backpackmod.esp
[X] Willow by Dracomies v2.esp
[ ] Shorter Chem Wear-off Effects.esp
[ ] RSCR-Enhanced.esp
[X] RaiderChains.esp
[X] NVRefugee Outfits.esp
[X] 1CazyTestEsp.esp
[X] LightUpAndSmokeThoseCigarettes_edisleado.esp
[X] Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Cheat.Cabinet.esp
[X] TG Blackwidow t6m.esp
[X] 1nivRobertCockBox.esp
[ ] lightupandsmokethosecigarettes_dm.esp
[X] ILO - YUP Patch.esp
[X] ILO - NVWillow.esp
[X] T6M CH Raider Armor.esp
[ ] 1nivRobertHandFixTest.esp
[X] zzjayHairsFNV.esp
[X] Resident Evil - Jill Valentine Race.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Gear-Locations Doc Mitchell.esp
[X] DK Caucasians.esp
[ ] DKHair.esp
[ ] ILO - Nevada Skies Patch.esp
[ ] FCO - Mikoto Patch.esp
[X] Mannequin Rce.esp
[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
[X] ILO - GS Shack.esp
[X] ILO - NVInteriors Project.esp
[ ] SneakMeltdown.esp
[X] New Vegas Redesigned 3.esp
[X] SunnyCompanion.esp
[X] SexoutAnimManagement.esp
[X] SexoutPosNew.esp
[X] Amra72Futanari.esp
[X] MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp
[X] MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp
[X] MPO scriptaddon HH.esp
[X] MPO scriptaddon DM.esp
[X] MPO scriptaddon Base.esp
[X] MPO scriptaddon Tryout.esp
[X] SexoutSound.esp
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
[X] SexoutSpunk.esp
[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
[X] SexoutWillow.esp
[X] SexoutSex.esp
[X] SexoutTryoutResistanceOverhaul.esp
[X] SexoutSexAssault.esp
[X] SexoutRapist.esp
[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
[X] SexoutLoversBed.esp
[X] Mojave Pimp.esp
[X] SexoutSS_C.esp
[X] SexoutASB.esp
[X] SexoutKennelShow.esp
[X] SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp
[X] SexoutConsequences.esp
[X] SexoutBreeder.esp
[X] UDeedsExtension.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[ ] Redesigned36andTryout.esp
[ ] PlayableCompanionClothes.esp
[X] NS - DLC.esp
[X] Bashed Patch, 0.esp
[X] RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
[ ] Sexist Dialogue V1.5.0.esp

Sexist dialogue is deactivated so it isn't the culprit. That leaves Tryout Resistance Overhaul, I will ask it's author ylenard.

Also while testing this time after completing "Run Goodssprings Run" and telling Trudy "I want my share of the spoils...." she won't have sex with me. After choosing the dialogue option she just keeps polishing the bar counter, but she can have sex with Sunny. It happenes in only this save, it worked fine before.

And here's powder gangers seizing my bodysuit.

Skinstealing.png.e47251ad41cbbc1cb25ba211636682ad.png

I just checked.

- The Trudy thing would have never worked because it looks like I forgot to put the sex command in, so you found a bug no one else has.

- The dialog you took a screenshot of doesn't come from Tryout.

On 7/19/2018 at 4:13 AM, davidalangrier said:

The Social Engineering Dress MK I does nothing.  I equipped it and walked out of X-69 Social Engineering Lab, and the lobotomites attack me on sight. I set the general approach rate to 100% and the lobotomite one to 100%.  What am I missing?  Thanks

can someone help me how do i solve this problem? even after wearing the dress, lobotomites are still hostile