I have a question in regard to generating the tri files when making an outfit.

Are those files only useful in RaceMenu?

I mean... it's a damn shame that you can't make a UUNP armor, and it will conform to UNP, UNPB, UN7BO, etc.

I end up making multiple "copies" of an armor and keeping track of which follower has UNPB, which one is UN7BO (not difficult. She stands out in a crowd...*grin*), etc. 

I guess you'd almost need to make a tattoo as an armor and be able to apply the overlay to NPCs..... 

just thinking out loud I guess.

Small question, I figured I'd ask here. Is there a way to use UNP texture blend with MO and make it properly recognize the MO paths? As I have yet to see a way to do so, but I will admit to not being all that techy when it comes to this particular issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, or tutorial or something of that nature. Thank you :) 

-C

Small question, I figured I'd ask here. Is there a way to use UNP texture blend with MO and make it properly recognize the MO paths? As I have yet to see a way to do so, but I will admit to not being all that techy when it comes to this particular issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, or tutorial or something of that nature. Thank you :)

-C

Link it to MO the same way you would link BodySlide and FNIS.

I have a question in regard to generating the tri files when making an outfit.

Are those files only useful in RaceMenu?

I mean... it's a damn shame that you can't make a UUNP armor, and it will conform to UNP, UNPB, UN7BO, etc.

I end up making multiple "copies" of an armor and keeping track of which follower has UNPB, which one is UN7BO (not difficult. She stands out in a crowd...*grin*), etc. 

I guess you'd almost need to make a tattoo as an armor and be able to apply the overlay to NPCs..... 

just thinking out loud I guess.

You can access the morphs in the TRIs outside of RaceMenu through Papyrus scripting. But that would basically be hard-coding one NPC to always have that specific shape.

Ahh, see I added textblend.exe to MO the same as bodyslide and such, but unfortunately it's not recognizing the installed textures:

http://gyazo.com/4f541cb941f15fde73dba545a2f782a2

So I was simply not sure how to make it do so. 

-C

They are listed as unregonized, next step would be to double click on the "Unregonized" and it will load into the "Modification Preview" windows on the right side.

Next hit the preview button at the bottom right and it should fill in all 3 windows on the right side.

The top one being the original, the second one being the modifier, and the bottom/third one being a blend of the first 2.

Once you confirm in the preview screen and are sure the blended setup is what you want then you can hit the build button and it will merge the 2 files and replace the original.

If the texture path isn't "vanilla", aka you're trying to change a follower's skins to have an anatomically correct set of lalala, you have to set the path to EXACTLY where the FOLLOWER paths are; frankly it's easier to simply copy the textures with a dedicated folder for each flavor of skin outside of MO, and put them back in after adding grrl bits.

All Caliente's tools are path agnostic anyway, you can either set a path every time, or the logical and rational choice, which is to set up a station completely outside of MO and Skyrim so so when your cat pees on your hardrive or the Aliens invade, all the work you did is backed up and you're not wasting time redoing what needed to be done once per version of skins (until they're updated)

In fact if you're post-customizing anything at all, you should probably keep a copy of those mod folders to begin with utterly outside of either skyrim or MO.

Case in point: Everyone who likes making the waifu-waifus and not Frazzeta-waifus or Julie Bell-waifus or [insert western artists here] uses Hello Santa's textures almost exclusively because they have the 10 bit anime saturation and tonal banding look.... on a 6 bit or 8 bit or even 8+2 bit monitor, when paired with an ENB that usually crushes color values and blacks to where they are 1st year film school blue with very little red and where gray = black, just like that cheap laptop panel they went to said film school with.

I have a true 4K 10 bit monitor with hardware calibrated color that is 99.7% Adobe RGB correct and 100% sRGB (the print and film standard) and a custom made ENB based on Cook-Torrance lighting models (google it) and surprisingly and ironically enough, SGR skin does not look like a 12 600 year old elf waifu gossamer-and-dew princess skin with subtle yet clear shading and great tonal awesomeness, it looks like the turtle-alligator-tastic armored epidermis of a 45 year old South Miami beach bunny who hasn't quite realized how much time she's going be spending at the dermatologist for the rest of her life after she spent every sunny day on the beach in a bikini that left nothing to the imagination and didn't wear sunscreen cause UV protection is for pussies.

So the first thing I have to do when the newest shiny waifu hits the circuit is A: get a custom skin set up that doesn't look like a dinosaur, and B add anatomically correct bits where the UV map says they're supposed to go, and lastly add custom s_ and sk_ maps, because waifu makers aside from eiries and honey vanity and serenn4X don't understand that these exist for a reason, and they all use NLA or Kountervibe to flatten and blur the fuck out of the imagespace anyway, so it's not like they would notice to begin with: (PROTIP FOR SKIN MAKERS : if you turn off your ENB and your character looks like a checkerboard, you probably need to examine your workflow and technique)

The easiest way to do that is to have everything outside of MO or skyrim so it can pretty much be automated and quick + painless.

Ahh, see I added textblend.exe to MO the same as bodyslide and such, but unfortunately it's not recognizing the installed textures:

-C

They are listed as unregonized, next step would be to double click on the "Unregonized" and it will load into the "Modification Preview" windows on the right side.

Next hit the preview button at the bottom right and it should fill in all 3 windows on the right side.

The top one being the original, the second one being the modifier, and the bottom/third one being a blend of the first 2.

Once you confirm in the preview screen and are sure the blended setup is what you want then you can hit the build button and it will merge the 2 files and replace the original.

There is no unrecognized to click unfortunately. But thank you for trying to help :) 

-C

If the texture path isn't "vanilla", aka you're trying to change a follower's skins to have an anatomically correct set of lalala, you have to set the path to EXACTLY where the FOLLOWER paths are; frankly it's easier to simply copy the textures with a dedicated folder for each flavor of skin outside of MO, and put them back in after adding grrl bits.

All Caliente's tools are path agnostic anyway, you can either set a path every time, or the logical and rational choice, which is to set up a station completely outside of MO and Skyrim so so when you cat pees on your hardrive or the Aliens invade, all the work you did is backed up and you're not wasting time redoing what needed to be done once per version of skins (until they're updated)

In fact if you're post-customizing anything at all, you should probably keep a copy of those mod folders to begin with utterly outside of either skyrim or MO.

Case in point: Everyone who likes making the waifu-waifus and not Frazzeta-waifus or Julie Bell-waifus or [insert western artists here] uses Hello Santa's textures almost exclusively because they have the 10 bit anime saturation and tonal banding look.... on a 6 bit or 8 bit or even 8+2 bit monitor, when paired with an ENB that usually crushes color values and blacks to where they are 1st year film school blue with very little red and where gray = black, just like that cheap laptop panel they went to said film school with.

I have a true 4K 10 bit monitor with hardware calibrated color that is 99.7% Adobe RGB correct and 100% sRGB (the print and film standard) and a custom made ENB based on Cook-Torrance lighting models (google it) and surprisingly and ironically enough, SGR skin does not look like a 12 600 year old elf waifu gossamer-and-dew princess skin with subtle yet clear shading and great tonal awesomeness, it looks like the turtle-alligator-tastic armored epidermis of a 45 year old South Miami beach bunny who hasn't quite realized how much time she's going be spending at the dermatologist for the rest of her life after she spent every sunny day on the beach in a bikini that left nothing to the imagination and didn't wear sunscreen cause UV protection is for pussies.

So the first thing I have to do when the newest shiny waifu hits the circuit is A: get a custom skin set up that doesn't look like a dinosaur, and B add anatomically correct bits where the UV map says they're supposed to go, and lastly add custom s_ and sk_ maps, because waifu makers aside from eiries and honey vanity and serenn4X don't understand that these exist for a reason, and they all use NLA or Kountervibe to flatten and blur the fuck out of the imagespace anyway, so it's not like they would notice to begin with: (PROTIP FOR SKIN MAKERS : if you turn off your ENB and your character looks like a checkerboard, you probably need to examine your workflow and technique)

The easiest way to do that is to have everything outside of MO or skyrim so it can pretty much be automated and quick + painless.

I don't make.. errm waifus? as you call them :)  I suppose I make man companions :) So this would be for my actual character as I am female playing a female. But thank you for the suggestion. Moving everything outside of MO and then I suppose making up a rar and then installing it in after it's all done I would assume. I am going to try doing that. 

Thank you for the suggestion :) 

-C

You can access the morphs in the TRIs outside of RaceMenu through Papyrus scripting. But that would basically be hard-coding one NPC to always have that specific shape.

3.2.0+ also has BodyGen, but this feature isn't accessible until SKSE 1.7.3.

It can guide body shape based on parameters:

morphs.ini

Skyrim.esm|F62F0=Sevenbase,Random,Waist,Breasts

templates.ini

Sevenbase=7B High@1.0 | 7B Bombshell High@1.0 | 7B Natural High@1.0 | 7B Cleavage High@1.0 | 7B Bcup High@1.0
Breasts=BreastSH@1.0 | BreastSSH@2.0, Breast@1.0, BreastCleavage@0.1:1.0, BreastGravity@0.1:1.0
Waist=Waist@-1.0:1.0 | ChubbyWaist@-1.0:1.0 | WideWaistLine@-1.0:1.0
Random=Breasts@-1.0, BreastsSmall@-1.0, BreastsSH@0:1.0, BreastSSH@0:1.0, BreastsFantasy@1.0, BigTorso@-1.0, Waist@-1.0:1.0, ChubbyWaist@-1.0:1.0, RoundAss@-1.0:1.0, SlimThighs@-1.0:1.0, Thighs@1.0, PregnancyBelly@0:1.0, NippleDistance@-1.0:0.0, Arms@-1.0:0.0, NippleSize@-1.0:0.0, ButtCrack@-1.0:0.0, Butt@-1.0:0.0, ButtShape2@-1.0:0.0, Legs@-1.0:0.0

The syntax allows for controlled randomization, or static shape. 

The morphs file outlines the templates to use on a per instance basis (Meaning the parameters get evaluated for each new instance of the Actor)

The template file outlines an evaluation procedure defined by the syntax.

bar represents OR operations (Where it will randomly pick one from the set)

comma represents AND operations

@ represents the separator between Morph name and value range

colon represents the range of evaluation

When no range is specified(a number with no colon) it will choose the specified value, this allows for static shapes, useful for altering a particular NPC.

These guided files are per-mod, so you can have your own outline files for your own mod, or override other mods based on load order. I will probably make a TES5Edit script to apply to various vanilla NPCs and maybe come up with a decent template to start.

I was hoping that this project would be further along and more people would be creating compatible outfits, I would like to see what people can come up with.

-C

There is no unrecognized to click unfortunately. But thank you for trying to help :)

-C

All Caliente's tools are path agnostic anyway, you can either set a path every time, or the logical and rational choice, which is to set up a station completely outside of MO and Skyrim so so when you cat pees on your hardrive or the Aliens invade, all the work you did is backed up and you're not wasting time redoing what needed to be done once per version of skins (until they're updated)

I don't make.. errm waifus? as you call them :)  I suppose I make man companions :) So this would be for my actual character as I am female playing a female. But thank you for the suggestion. Moving everything outside of MO and then I suppose making up a rar and then installing it in after it's all done I would assume. I am going to try doing that. 

Thank you for the suggestion :)

-C

It applies to manions is equal measure, and 7Z is more compatible with the various Mod managers, though winrar does have better compression and less likely to kill something during compression or decompression, 7Z and both NMM and MO work together better and are more likely to ensure clean install.

3.2.0+ also has BodyGen, but this feature isn't accessible until SKSE 1.7.3.

It can guide body shape based on parameters:

morphs.ini

Skyrim.esm|F62F0=Sevenbase,Random,Waist,Breasts

templates.ini

Sevenbase=7B High@1.0 | 7B Bombshell High@1.0 | 7B Natural High@1.0 | 7B Cleavage High@1.0 | 7B Bcup High@1.0
Breasts=BreastSH@1.0 | BreastSSH@2.0, Breast@1.0, BreastCleavage@0.1:1.0, BreastGravity@0.1:1.0
Waist=Waist@-1.0:1.0 | ChubbyWaist@-1.0:1.0 | WideWaistLine@-1.0:1.0
Random=Breasts@-1.0, BreastsSmall@-1.0, BreastsSH@0:1.0, BreastSSH@0:1.0, BreastsFantasy@1.0, BigTorso@-1.0, Waist@-1.0:1.0, ChubbyWaist@-1.0:1.0, RoundAss@-1.0:1.0, SlimThighs@-1.0:1.0, Thighs@1.0, PregnancyBelly@0:1.0, NippleDistance@-1.0:0.0, Arms@-1.0:0.0, NippleSize@-1.0:0.0, ButtCrack@-1.0:0.0, Butt@-1.0:0.0, ButtShape2@-1.0:0.0, Legs@-1.0:0.0

The syntax allows for controlled randomization, or static shape. 

The morphs file outlines the templates to use on a per instance basis (Meaning the parameters get evaluated for each new instance of the Actor)

The template file outlines an evaluation procedure defined by the syntax.

bar represents OR operations (Where it will randomly pick one from the set)

comma represents AND operations

@ represents the separator between Morph name and value range

colon represents the range of evaluation

When no range is specified(a number with no colon) it will choose the specified value, this allows for static shapes, useful for altering a particular NPC.

These guided files are per-mod, so you can have your own outline files for your own mod, or override other mods based on load order. I will probably make a TES5Edit script to apply to various vanilla NPCs and maybe come up with a decent template to start.

I was hoping that this project would be further along and more people would be creating compatible outfits, I would like to see what people can come up with.

Yeah, this will be cool. In terms of conversions, CT77 confirmed just a few days ago that he's in fact still working on v6 of his Remodeled Armor mod. When that's out I'm sure somebody will make a proper UUNP one of it, as CBBE BS -> UUNP BS isn't all that hard other than fixing some minor clipping.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm having a problem with the tri morph not working when I zap specific parts of an armor, eg a Steel Bikini chest piece that's in 3 parts; panty/belt/bikini top, if I zap the belt the tri morphs stop working.  It seems to vary from armor to armor which piece affects it.

I've tried entirely removing the affected piece from the shape data nif then rebuilding the nifs from scratch to see if the tri morph will somehow apply, but that doesn't work. 

Anyone else come across this and  found a way to resolve it?

edit: okay think I've worked this out - when you first build the armor it attaches the NiStringExtraData entry to I guess the first NiTriShape in the nif. copy/pasting that branch to another shape, then manually removing the affected piece works. 

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm having a problem with the tri morph not working when I zap specific parts of an armor, eg a Steel Bikini chest piece that's in 3 parts; panty/belt/bikini top, if I zap the belt the tri morphs stop working.  It seems to vary from armor to armor which piece affects it.

I've tried entirely removing the affected piece from the shape data nif then rebuilding the nifs from scratch to see if the tri morph will somehow apply, but that doesn't work. 

Don't remove shapes from the NIF in ShapeData, that might confuse the TRI export because the slider data is still existent and in the slider set XML.

However, zapping should work fine. Did you make sure you enabled the "RaceMenu Morphs" check box again when doing the zapping? Any time you make a change, it has to be enabled.

Don't remove shapes from the NIF in ShapeData, that might confuse the TRI export because the slider data is still existent and in the slider set XML.

However, zapping should work fine. Did you make sure you enabled the "RaceMenu Morphs" check box again when doing the zapping? Any time you make a change, it has to be enabled.

Thanks for reply cell. Ah ok I getcha. Yeah I can make it work by shifting the branch to another NiTriShape after I've built the armor without zapping the affected piece, then manually deleting it from those nifs, if that makes sense.

edit: presumably what's happening is that the affected piece is top of the list of the NiTriShapes , so zapping it still causes the NiExtraString to want to be written to that block, but zapping that shape causes the entry to be marooned.  

Greetings, another small question.

I have been making a conversion of the Northern Priestess outfit with hopes of releasing it, it would be my very first time sharing anything but I'm rather clueless as to what I am doing when it comes to packaging things up and a few things are not quite working how I'd like with the conversion. 

For one both "robe" pieces are doing this:

fcxkmqz.png

aM7qYpC.png

I assume its because of the weights on the rope area? So my question would be, if I removed.. or attempted to remove, as I am not quite sure how to do that, but if I poke about I will figure it out I suppose, but if I remove those weights would that distortion go away? Also, when I add the pieces of the outfit to the Unified UNP group, it saved it tells me I am overwriting the file, but saves but after I save ANOTHER piece or another outfit to the Unified UNP group that first one is gone. So I suppose my question would be, is it possible I am doing something wrong when I save the project?

http://gyazo.com/a51592f697f8b3686ea03f8befa76970

Thank you again for both your answers and patience with a conversion noob :) 

-C

Thanks for reply cell. Ah ok I getcha. Yeah I can make it work by shifting the branch to another NiTriShape after I've built the armor without zapping the affected piece, then manually deleting it from those nifs, if that makes sense.

edit: presumably what's happening is that the affected piece is top of the list of the NiTriShapes , so zapping it still causes the NiExtraString to want to be written to that block, but zapping that shape causes the entry to be marooned.  

I should have made sure that doesn't happen, but who knows:

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/blob/dev/BodySlideApp.cpp#L964

I have been making a conversion of the Northern Priestess outfit with hopes of releasing it, it would be my very first time sharing anything but I'm rather clueless as to what I am doing when it comes to packaging things up and a few things are not quite working how I'd like with the conversion. 

fcxkmqz.png

aM7qYpC.png

I assume its because of the weights on the rope area? So my question would be, if I removed.. or attempted to remove, as I am not quite sure how to do that, but if I poke about I will figure it out I suppose, but if I remove those weights would that distortion go away? Also, when I add the pieces of the outfit to the Unified UNP group, it saved it tells me I am overwriting the file, but saves but after I save ANOTHER piece or another outfit to the Unified UNP group that first one is gone. So I suppose my question would be, is it possible I am doing something wrong when I save the project?

-C

What file did you choose for the "Slider Set File"? It has to be the type in the SliderSets folder.

Did you make sure the name wasn't the same of an already existing one in the file?

Did you add your new set entry to the group file in SliderGroups?

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/blob/dev/BodySlideApp.cpp#L964

-C

What file did you choose for the "Slider Set File"? It has to be the type in the SliderSets folder.

Did you make sure the name wasn't the same of an already existing one in the file?

UGH I just lost the whole message I was typing so here I go again. 

I edited the merta assassin outfit to give an example of what it is that I do when I make a UUNP slider file? I think that's what its called.

http://gyazo.com/875d2dbad6272ad7e2044e935046fc3b

I normally copy the name that's in the "Output File Name" and put it into the "Display Name" and than I copy what's in the "Output Data Path" and then I hit the button "Copy Name" and than I paste back in what was in the "Output Data Path"  and then I save the project. 

To make it work with my preset, I did as you had instructed previously and I type the name of the part in the "Outfit Filter" And then when its the only thing that shows up, I hit the Spyglass button and click "Save Outfit List as Group" and then I click the UnifiedUNP group:

http://gyazo.com/9bde224cae1d671ae0486c2ddc2ba2f7

And then it usually asks me this: http://gyazo.com/7e7eace1de212be5a88e946fe8ece4fb

Which I name "Unified UNP" and then it tells me that I've used an existing name, and if I want to overwrite it. I say yes and my preset shows up and I build the outfit. 

That's generally how I do every outfit I attempt to convert. 

I imagine I did quite a bit wrong there than? 

Thank you for any help :)

-C

-C

UGH I just lost the whole message I was typing so here I go again. 

I edited the merta assassin outfit to give an example of what it is that I do when I make a UUNP slider file? I think that's what its called.

http://gyazo.com/875d2dbad6272ad7e2044e935046fc3b

I normally copy the name that's in the "Output File Name" and put it into the "Display Name" and than I copy what's in the "Output Data Path" and then I hit the button "Copy Name" and than I paste back in what was in the "Output Data Path"  and then I save the project. 

To make it work with my preset, I did as you had instructed previously and I type the name of the part in the "Outfit Filter" And then when its the only thing that shows up, I hit the Spyglass button and click "Save Outfit List as Group" and then I click the UnifiedUNP group:

http://gyazo.com/9bde224cae1d671ae0486c2ddc2ba2f7

And then it usually asks me this: http://gyazo.com/7e7eace1de212be5a88e946fe8ece4fb

Which I name "Unified UNP" and then it tells me that I've used an existing name, and if I want to overwrite it. I say yes and my preset shows up and I build the outfit. 

That's generally how I do every outfit I attempt to convert. 

I imagine I did quite a bit wrong there than? 

Thank you for any help :)

-C

You have to use the outfit filter in a way that all outfits you want to have in one group appear in the list at the same time, not only the one you want to add to it.

I was wondering if there was any proper way to convert the UUNP Special to CBBE body, because I prefer the vagina from that body.

I tried setting the Outfit/Body as Unified UNP Special and Preset as CBBE, then I generated the body.

but when I load the body in-game, it is somewhat deformed, with deflated breasts.

Also, I noticed that when I load the slider set reference from UNP convert, when trying to use the sliders to convert the body from UNP High to CBBE, I set the sliders to max but the shape for CBBE doesn't seem to be right?

I compared the reference CBBE mesh from the conversion set and the actual CBBE mesh, but the shape is a little different, the breasts are larger and doesn't fit in with the original CBBE body.

Bodyslide noob here.

How do I add textures to the vagina because it looks completely white in game? also I tested a little bit and the vagina doesn't seem to have collision. I'm using UUNP Special and XPMSE 2.73.

I figured out how to add textures to the vagina with texblend, but I still get no collision.

Converting the vanilla Redguard Hood right now, is this anything to worry about:

post-134589-0-95041500-1431805428_thumb.jpg

edit: Alright after loading the mesh and saving it, OS keeps showing this error every time. Now i deleted the bones in Nifskope with Branch -> Remove Branch, hopefully it won't fuck anything up later.

Could I use this to convert armors to the Dream Girl Body? I use the original Dream Girl, so I'm wondering if I could use the UUNP/DG preset to convert armors to work with the "real" body.

I'm not experienced enough to fix clipping and whatnot, so these conversions will be quick and dirty since I'll just be using them for myself.

Could I use this to convert armors to the Dream Girl Body? I use the original Dream Girl, so I'm wondering if I could use the UUNP/DG preset to convert armors to work with the "real" body.

I'm not experienced enough to fix clipping and whatnot, so these conversions will be quick and dirty since I'll just be using them for myself.

Yeah, follow my "Anything to Anything" tutorial linked on the Nexus mod page.

Or the "Anything to CBBE" and then ""CBBE to UUNP BodySlide" one.