You have to install malehands meshes that link to the hdtm.xml file that comes either with UUNP or various other HDT setups, so that the male's schlong becomes collidable, for instance.

and what should I been looking for? Malehands in general or there is any mod that improves male body?

You have to install malehands meshes that link to the hdtm.xml file that comes either with UUNP or various other HDT setups, so that the male's schlong becomes collidable, for instance.

and what should I been looking for? Malehands in general or there is any mod that improves male body?

Download this archive: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=175416

And install only the malehands_0.nif, malehands_1.nif and hdtm.xml of it.

For male body, SOS is obviously recommended.

Download this archive: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=175416

And install only the malehands_0.nif, malehands_1.nif and hdtm.xml of it.

For male body, SOS is obviously recommended.

Should I install Havok Object too? I still couldn't manage it to work. I have installed everything as you said (hdtm.xml to SKSE/Plugins, both malehands to character assets folder), I have installed SOS, I have ran and installed UUNP Special, and still my vagina doesn't work.

Folder contents:

SKSE/Plugins/:

hdt

hdtVagina

hdtPhysicsExtensions (dll, ini, DefaultBBP)

hdtm

BodyPlus

And there it is:

j57pAay.png

UNP Skinny

IkRxFOF.png

7BO

Release Version 1.0

Had to redo some of the skirt and panty weighting (again) and scrapped some of the edits i did earlier. After comparing once more with the original, i think we can say that this is an upgrade in most aspects.

I tested it quite thoroughly, but i'm sure someone will find issues so PM me or post here for feedback.

TIA :)

My understanding of the different body schemes in Skyrim and the popularity of UNP was the vertices count for it. I read that when you were working on UUNP you made it so they all used the same count. With UUNPs integration into Bodyslide, does this mean Bodyslide now uses the same vertices for all types (CBBE included) or only on the UUNP plug-in side?

My understanding of the different body schemes in Skyrim and the popularity of UNP was the vertices count for it. I read that when you were working on UUNP you made it so they all used the same count. With UUNPs integration into Bodyslide, does this mean Bodyslide now uses the same vertices for all types (CBBE included) or only on the UUNP plug-in side?

CBBE is still separate from UUNP (but improved). UUNP's base shape (when you don't use any sliders) looks like CBBE, but it has UNP textures and vertex count instead.

And there it is:

j57pAay.png

UNP Skinny

IkRxFOF.png

7BO

Release Version 1.0

Had to redo some of the skirt and panty weighting (again) and scrapped some of the edits i did earlier. After comparing once more with the original, i think we can say that this is an upgrade in most aspects.

I tested it quite thoroughly, but i'm sure someone will find issues so PM me or post here for feedback.

TIA :)

tossed you a question in that other thread sir, don't want to change topic here :D

Edit: Cell helped me Guk, no need to respond :D Thanks for the convert!

Should I install Havok Object too? I still couldn't manage it to work. I have installed everything as you said (hdtm.xml to SKSE/Plugins, both malehands to character assets folder), I have installed SOS, I have ran and installed UUNP Special, and still my vagina doesn't work.

Folder contents:

SKSE/Plugins/:

hdt

hdtVagina

hdtm

BodyPlus

I'd like to know as well, please share if you ever get it working.

Folder contents:

SKSE/Plugins/:

hdt

hdtVagina

hdtm

BodyPlus

I'd like to know as well, please share if you ever get it working.

I did it. Copy HDT Object as well. esp and mesh.

On my new character (Bodyslide v2.4) UUNP Special body combined with UNP Skinny preset (weight 0)

I have a strange Vertex Spike in some position on the Navel, see the pics.. post-204983-0-81190700-1430681547_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-12053700-1430681598_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-16896800-1430681614_thumb.jpg

I use old Daiemonic HDT XMLs compatible with XPMSE v2, have belly bounce and belly bulge HDT effect during SOS penetraion, when the Belly goes in a little inside, you notice more easily the Spike, when the belly is relaxed out you do not see the Spike,

but.. with my other "old" characters (same UUNP Special body / skinny preset, with different ECE slide body setting) dont have this "Vertex Spike", Never

there is a way to solve, please..?!? :-/

Ps: here my UUNP Special body meshe femalebody_0.nif

Does the UUNP Special (operable vagina) work with any UNP textures? Or do you have to do some kind of mojo magic to blend the vagina texture to the body texture?

Like... I want to use Fair SKin textures. Would it work without wizardry or am I in for a fight?

Just realized I am still using the CBBE shape with UUNP, after reading a few posts back. I selected some of the presets to get the UUNP shape to show up, and god it just looks awful. How any one is a fan of UNP is beyond me, I'll continue using UUNP for the higher polys and better vagina, but in a CBBE shape.

Does the UUNP Special (operable vagina) work with any UNP textures? Or do you have to do some kind of mojo magic to blend the vagina texture to the body texture?

Like... I want to use Fair SKin textures. Would it work without wizardry or am I in for a fight?

WOrks with anything. you just have to use the blender provided.

Just realized I am still using the CBBE shape with UUNP, after reading a few posts back. I selected some of the presets to get the UUNP shape to show up, and god it just looks awful. How any one is a fan of UNP is beyond me, I'll continue using UUNP for the higher polys and better vagina, but in a CBBE shape.

SOoooo..... wizardry.... I'll have a look at some point. 

Thanks!

:)

SOoooo..... wizardry.... I'll have a look at some point. 

Thanks!

:)

or cheat and load the un7b fairskin 7.6 from the fairskin options section on nexus.

The labia is in the same area on the texture and has a similar color so it works just fine (I use fairskin myself when I play skyrim, actually wish there was a goosebumps hand and head sk file though).

or use the textblend option that comes with bodyslide 2.4 and place it into the difuse (body texture) and normal maps.

this mod is compatible with Citrus Head ?

Yup, works nicely and not had any problems with it using the latest Bodyslide/UUNP.

Citrus Head is compatible with ECE v1.2 ?

no neck seams with UUNP Special bodies ?

No it is not compatible, because ECE Vertex Edit is hardcoded to  the vanilla(ece) headmesh, and other morph relateded stuff.

this mod is compatible with Citrus Head ?

Yup, works nicely and not had any problems with it using the latest Bodyslide/UUNP.

Citrus Head is compatible with ECE v1.2 ?

no neck seams with UUNP Special bodies ?

Not sure about ECE, but using UUNP Special Bodies (a variety of them) there are no neck seams.