Just to shorten my case before this "forearm" thing started by me gets out of hand  :P   

Having the wrist as thick or even thicker than the elbow is a legacy of original UNP and I believe was not an aesthetic choice by its subsequent derivatives.  After learning how UUNP deals with hand meshes I personally believe UUNP has already done the heavy lifting to finally address the issue.  That's all I wanted to point out.

So I like this mod and it worked great at first. I tried adding the hands, feet and special through the build button. Now when I load my game my characters body appears blue. Figured it was a mesh or texture issue but even when I remove this mod and reload the unp mods and blessed body redux, the body remains blue. Even tried inserting backup mesh and texture folder' but that didn't work either.

Suggestions?

So I put the files into my Skyrim directory, and uninstalled my old UNP. But now my character doesn't get naked (she's just in vanilla underwear), and her body kinda moves due to the breast jiggle I have. I'm not entirely sure how to install this mod, where should I put each file?

So I put the files into my Skyrim directory, and uninstalled my old UNP. But now my character doesn't get naked (she's just in vanilla underwear), and her body kinda moves due to the breast jiggle I have. I'm not entirely sure how to install this mod, where should I put each file?

This is an addon for the BodySlide program. You need to get that program from the Nexus, put these addon files into it and build the body, hands and feet from BodySlide.

So I like this mod and it worked great at first. I tried adding the hands, feet and special through the build button. Now when I load my game my characters body appears blue. Figured it was a mesh or texture issue but even when I remove this mod and reload the unp mods and blessed body redux, the body remains blue. Even tried inserting backup mesh and texture folder' but that didn't work either.

Suggestions?

Are you running Racemenu? You can get the blue/purple body problem if it's trying to apply an overlay that it can't find.

Forearms, wrists, hands, elbows, shoulders....

They are a "one to one" copy of the original shapes from the different forms of UNP body types.

All UUNP was designed to do was to UNIFY the UNP side of the Skyrim mod community. Basically to make it easier for end users to find outfits (or in this case create) for the unp body type they wanted.

Now if you think the hands, forearms, etc etc are to large... then load the shape you want start with into blender or max and adjust until you are happy then export.... but know that it will probably not work with anything made for uunp as you'll be making a new body and hand/feet setup.

If you want slightly smaller hands without an ass load of work.... then look at the hands Blabba has in the citrus build.

They are slightly shorter in length of the hand, fingers, etc.... but they still have the same wrist size on the 0 and 1 as unp and cbbe...

/Brainfart/

I probably should pull the downloads from this page as UUNP is now part of Bodyslide...

Edit: well pulled the old version from the download page and put a link to the nexus bodyslide page in the op (which borked the op cause I added to it from the download update page instead of edit the op from the thread page...).

Oh this was post 600, hmmm only 400 to go before I hit the 1k post count :blink:

Guk, I know you used an winking emoji but do not muddy the water and calling it a sexual fetish.  You said no offense but an insult is an insult regardless what you put in front of it.

Well we said our opinions on that matter, and i'm not on the forum to fight with other people - so if you feel offended by my comment, have my apologies as it wasn't meant to insult you :)

Gretings,sorry for me being so lazy and dont read 44 pages of the topic.

Can i make hdt+ vagina to work with SOS ? Cause i definitely cant make it (already have collision on breast/belly).

If smdy know the answer,you r welcome ;))

Thanks in advance!

HDT+ doesn't have collision, no. You will have to use Special for that.

I have a question related to the belly scaling.

I've been away from UNP for quite a while because I didn't like the way the belly scaled for pregnancy mods and stuff. It scaled more like a slab. The CBBE belly scaled more like she was carrying a little basketball. It was rounder and more focused.

Does UUNP still scale the belly like the regular UNP/UNPB, etc or has this changed?

I'm considering building a Mod Organizer profile with UUNP if the belly scaling has changed more to my personal tastes. And of course I probably have a lot of reading to do to see what else I need as far as textures and stuff.

I have BodySlide 2.4 and Racemenu 3.2 and XPMSE 2.51 (and now I see 2.6 is available.... sheeesh....)

What else would I need to get started? (Besides needing to get UNP armors and stuff.)

Gretings,sorry for me being so lazy and dont read 44 pages of the topic.

Can i make hdt+ vagina to work with SOS ? Cause i definitely cant make it (already have collision on breast/belly).

If smdy know the answer,you r welcome ;))

Thanks in advance!

HDT+ doesn't have collision, no. You will have to use Special for that.

Thanks,it seems i misread some notes about hdt+  -_- Now it works perfectly with special one !

Does UUNP still scale the belly like the regular UNP/UNPB, etc or has this changed?

No, almost all weights have been changed/improved. The belly weight/shape is very much dependend of what body morph you chose, so your best bet is to try it out.

As for the Outfits, you can either go with outfits for your selected shape assuming you don't combine shapes (with UUNP you can select UNP Skinny for low and Manga Body for high, if you so chose).

If you want to run with different morphs you have to wait for the release of the ongoing conversions to UUNP, of which many are at the moment a work in progres.

No, almost all weights have been changed/improved. The belly weight/shape is very much dependend of what body morph you chose, so your best bet is to try it out.

As for the Outfits, you can either go with outfits for your selected shape assuming you don't combine shapes (with UUNP you can select UNP Skinny for low and Manga Body for high, if you so chose).

If you want to run with different morphs you have to wait for the release of the ongoing conversions to UUNP, of which many are at the moment a work in progres.

Not all UUNP shapes have the same hands and feet so I think mixing low and high from different shapes may result in seams or even gaps in some cases.

EDIT: I was wrong.  The weight sliders in showracemenu works flawlessly if you have the matching hand and feet for the respective weight/shape.  So you can mix and match low-high of different shapes.  Very cool.

OK, well I have a profile built. Started with Dimonized UNP to get the base, added Fairskin textures, then built a body. I just built UNP HDT and didn't change any sliders. I figured regular UNP clothes and armor would fit. 

Installed SexLab, Soul Gem Oven, Milk Mod, NSAP, etc... to test scaling.

I have to say this UUNP body scales MUCH better than I ever remember any other UNP body scaling. I built the hands and feet too. Nice hands! :)

No seams or gaps or anything. This looks really nice. It could get me back to UNP if I can find the armors and stuff.

OH! And I like HDT, but I think I'm going to have to find a default xml built more for UNP, 'cause the one I was using for CBBE doesn't seem to have the right bounce. I'm assuming the weighting is slightly different from a CBBE HDT body.

And for some reason I thought the UUNP HDT body had the extra data pointing to the default HDT xml. When I did this at first I didn't have bounce. I had to add a havok object.

So.... it's working. It really looks kinda nice but if anyone wants to toss a few hints my way as far as armors and clothes (that will bounce with HDT) I'd appreciate it. Would I just get any UNP armor that has TBBP and that would work? Or do I have to look for armor specificly UNP+HDT?

OK, well I have a profile built. Started with Dimonized UNP to get the base, added Fairskin textures, then built a body. I just built UNP HDT and didn't change any sliders. I figured regular UNP clothes and armor would fit. 

Installed SexLab, Soul Gem Oven, Milk Mod, NSAP, etc... to test scaling.

I have to say this UUNP body scales MUCH better than I ever remember any other UNP body scaling. I built the hands and feet too. Nice hands! :)

No seams or gaps or anything. This looks really nice. It could get me back to UNP if I can find the armors and stuff.

OH! And I like HDT, but I think I'm going to have to find a default xml built more for UNP, 'cause the one I was using for CBBE doesn't seem to have the right bounce. I'm assuming the weighting is slightly different from a CBBE HDT body.

And for some reason I thought the UUNP HDT body had the extra data pointing to the default HDT xml. When I did this at first I didn't have bounce. I had to add a havok object.

So.... it's working. It really looks kinda nice but if anyone wants to toss a few hints my way as far as armors and clothes (that will bounce with HDT) I'd appreciate it. Would I just get any UNP armor that has TBBP and that would work? Or do I have to look for armor specificly UNP+HDT?

TBBP will work with HDT fine as long as you have the right skeleton (if any doubt just use the latest version of XPMSE). 

There are some HDT PE/SMP outfits where physics are added to the outfit (flowing skirts or dangling plates etc) but that's something else from UUNP.

Is there some trick to get belly collisions to work with uunps? Ive tried to scour all the relevant topics of solutions but SoS just pokes through the belly.

I got latest versions of everything and have checked .xml way too many times and everything should be correct. It just... doesn't work. :(

Is there some trick to get belly collisions to work with uunps? Ive tried to scour all the relevant topics of solutions but SoS just pokes through the belly.

I got latest versions of everything and have checked .xml way too many times and everything should be correct. It just... doesn't work. :(

If you were using UUNP HDT+ or UUNP Special - those comes with their own XMLs which are linked in the NIF files. You will either have to change the link or replace the XML files of them.

If you were using UUNP HDT+ or UUNP Special - those comes with their own XMLs which are linked in the NIF files. You will either have to change the link or replace the XML files of them.

All I can see is that its linked to hdtVagina.xml, not the hdtPhysicsExtensions.xml which I do have linked to headmesh. And everything else works just fine, even belly jiggle. Just wont collide. :f

And yes, I am using Special. Should the bodyplus.xml be linked in somewhere? And if so, whats different in it so that it would make the belly "work"?

I have to ask...

Does anyone have a thread going where armor/clothes for UUNP are listed? I see like 3 outfits in the OP (hoping they are still valid because I downloaded them but didn't install them yet).

I have one profile where I've installed this. It's my only UNP-based profile. I'm pretty happy with this new development called UUNP, but..... I can't find clothing and armor.

When I built the body, I chose UUNP HDT, which, if my understanding of the OP is correct, is basically the default UNP shape. I tried using the UNP version of asianboy's Tera Armors with the file from here on LL that added breast and belly node to all of them and..... when she put an outfit on, her boobs got small. So.... not sure what's going on with that.

In my CBBE profiles I'm using Remodeled Armor for CBBE with BodySlide by Chronotrigger. Works perfectly in CBBE. Is there anything like that for UUNP yet?

If I bring that set in and use BodySlide to just build it to the UUNP HDT preset, will that work? Or do I have to go into each outfit and mess with bones and stuff. I use the XPMSE 2.51 skeleton (haven't switched to 2.6 yet) and have the latest BodySlide with UUNP (obviously).

But my girl is naked and all of Skyrim's women are wearing stock outfits. I'd like to skimpy them up a bit.

I have to ask...

Does anyone have a thread going where armor/clothes for UUNP are listed? I see like 3 outfits in the OP (hoping they are still valid because I downloaded them but didn't install them yet).

I have one profile where I've installed this. It's my only UNP-based profile. I'm pretty happy with this new development called UUNP, but..... I can't find clothing and armor.

When I built the body, I chose UUNP HDT, which, if my understanding of the OP is correct, is basically the default UNP shape. I tried using the UNP version of asianboy's Tera Armors with the file from here on LL that added breast and belly node to all of them and..... when she put an outfit on, her boobs got small. So.... not sure what's going on with that.

In my CBBE profiles I'm using Remodeled Armor for CBBE with BodySlide by Chronotrigger. Works perfectly in CBBE. Is there anything like that for UUNP yet?

If I bring that set in and use BodySlide to just build it to the UUNP HDT preset, will that work? Or do I have to go into each outfit and mess with bones and stuff. I use the XPMSE 2.51 skeleton (haven't switched to 2.6 yet) and have the latest BodySlide with UUNP (obviously).

But my girl is naked and all of Skyrim's women are wearing stock outfits. I'd like to skimpy them up a bit.

There are only like 2 outfits for UUNP at this point I'm afraid. One bikini (Monno's Bikini on Nexus, converted by me), a Daedra outfit by guk/Effie and some WIP's by various people.

When you build the UUNP HDT body without any preset applied, it is not the UNP shape, it is the CBBE shape. You have to select the "UUNP - UNP" preset in BodySlide to make it have that shape.

You can't use CBBE BodySlide armors with the UUNP bodies. They have a different vertex count, topology, weighting and UV map.

They have to be converted to UUNP using Outfit Studio. That's done by loading the CBBE project, swapping the references, conforming the sliders, copying the weighting, fixing clipping and saving a new UUNP project.

If you want more outfits, you will have to spread the word about UUNP and wait I'm afraid. :P