Thanks, cell.

I'm going to try a conversion of the Merta Armor. It's CBBE with BodySlide files. Maybe if I can just follow the directions in the 2nd post, I'll get through it. :)

OR.... would I be better off starting with a UNP version and trying to make if BodySlide-able? (I've never done THAT before either!)

I may have to have a look at the body I built and make sure I built it correctly. I stayed away from HDT+ and Special because .... well... I'm kinda "new" all over again to UNP.
I wanted the default UNP shape because that's what Devious Devices supports. Would I be better off with a 7B preset? (in terms of available clothing and armor to wrk with?)

** EDIT **

Yeah, I didn't choose the correct preset when I built her the first time. I rebuilt with the UUNP-UNP preset and her body now looks like a proper UNP default shape. 

...back to learning more about making outfits :)

There is a version of Chronotriggers remodeled armor done for sevenbase.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53012/?

I use that armor version myself (I just tweaked them to match the uunp shape I wanted).

You can actually change them from 7base over to what ever unp shape you want by loading The outfits up in outfit studio and converting them to the uunp/cbbe base shape (Use the unpconvert.xml  that comes with OS as the reference, its located in the bodyslide/convertion folder). Then once the outfit's are in the base cbbe/uunp shape load uunp as the ref and convert again to the shape you want.

If you go that route you'll want to load the unpconvert.xml and in the list of "body to cbbe" you would select the "Bombshell High to CBBE" and then load the _1.nif for the outfit. Or select the "Bombshell Low to CBBE" and then load the _0.nif.

That being said, it's 10:30am and I'm going to sleep <_<

Not feeling the shape of the belly for UUNP, stevie's looked better, less basketball-ish. I'm using XPMS 5.1, the 14-28 hdt, havok object from trepleen, and minou's hdtphysics. 7b body for full weight and 7bunp for 0 weight with some tweaks to the breasts I'm not sure if it's just personal taste or I'm doing something wrong. That pic Cell showed earlier of the update body looked much better than mine does.

HIUT4ym.jpg

8bMvFDG.jpg

5R7o3Yp.jpg

U3Lc3mD.jpg

Not feeling the shape of the belly for UUNP, stevie's looked better, less basketball-ish. I'm using XPMS 5.1, the 14-28 hdt, havok object from trepleen, and minou's hdtphysics. 7b body for full weight and 7bunp for 0 weight with some tweaks to the breasts I'm not sure if it's just personal taste or I'm doing something wrong. That pic Cell showed earlier of the update body looked much better than mine does.

HIUT4ym.jpg

8bMvFDG.jpg

5R7o3Yp.jpg

U3Lc3mD.jpg

True, the problem is, Stevie's body is static. It doesn't morph, it has the fixed 7B shape, thus the belly can be optimized for just that.

Now UUNP has 5000 shapes. But you can't change the weighting together with slider usage... so we have a problem here. One can only optimize them for one shape.

I might go in and optimize it for an UNP shape at some point, because those are the majority of the morphs. The screenshot I showed was the base shape (being CBBE).

I might go in and optimize it for an UNP shape at some point, because those are the majority of the morphs. The screenshot I showed was the base shape (being CBBE).

Please, whenever you find the the time. Although, what with the racemenu morph at least I can make my PC look good for now. :shy:

OK, I've been messin' around with this in a couple of MO profiles and I like it. Pretty amazing to have the advantages of UNP AND the advantages of BodySlide.

The only thing holding me back right now is the lack of a complete remodel of the vanilla armors in the base UNP shape. I've tried a couple of different ones and I end up with people walking around naked. :) One that I tried recently appears to be missing some textures, or undone outfits simply make someone show up without a body at all. Just head and hands and feet.

I'll keep experimenting though. And waiting.... SOMEONE will do a full set of skimpy armor for this. It's just too good to NOT pay that kind of attention to it.

I might switch to the Bombshell shape as that appears it might be getting more armor-lovin'.

I don't ask for much..... a full vanilla remodel... skimpy.... with bounce! :)

Like the one ChronoTrigger did for CBBE.

I'm not skilled enough to do it on my own, although I may try doing a few conversions.

Can anyone outline the steps to take an existing, plain UNP outfit and convert it to UUNP with sliders? Maybe I'd be better off just trying single outfits for the time being.

I currently have a crush on the 7B-Oppai and 7B-CH bodies (which eventually will change, praise the blessings of Bodyslide and UUNP), so asked right now i would "suggest" to optimize the weighting for that shape.

Of course anyone else could say "nope, do it for UNPB / UNPetite / whatever" and have the full right to do that.

Now if there can be a compromise that would fit both the 7B- as well as the classic UNP/B families, that would be the best for the majority. But i doubt it because 7B-O/CH/Bombshell is substantially different from the CBBE baseshape, unlike UNP/B which seems to be around 85-95% identical with CBBE in overall volume and figure.

(anyone who doesn't believe that, open UUNP and move the UNPB-High slider up and down with eyes on the preview window)

Gotta admit though that i never actively used any mods that utilize features like belly scaling, but i understand that this is important to many people on LL so i also cancelled the "Half-HDT" chestpiece on my Lustrianna Daedric UUNP conversion in favor of scaling options.

Speaking of which, also as reply @Chajapa:

I have already begun with a full vanilla replacer for UUNP. I agree that before a vanilla replacer is out, UUNP won't see much active use.

Started with mentioned Daedric replacer, which is fairly complicated in some parts so that alone took 5 times longer than expected.

Now with the current "paid mod" riots i'm at an all-time motivation low, so this won't be finished too soon and i hope that people understand the delay.

...which of course shouldn't hold anyone back from making their own vanilla replacer, mine will be based on KillerKeo's for simplicity's sake with some custom outfits here and there.

What's wrong with using Chrono's Remodeled Armor replacer withUUNP? That's what I'm doing. I've had some teething problems getting it up and running but that's because I'm a total bodyslide noob and made a lot of stupid mistakes along the way.   I'm still working on cleaning up some of the wilder slider presets (not that I'll ever use them), but most of the more tame UNP variants  work pretty much out of the box without much if any adjustments. 

What's wrong with using Chrono's Remodeled Armor replacer withUUNP? That's what I'm doing. I've had some teething problems getting it up and running but that's because I'm a total bodyslide noob and made a lot of stupid mistakes along the way.   I'm still working on cleaning up some of the wilder slider presets (not that I'll ever use them), but most of the more tame UNP variants  work pretty much out of the box without much if any adjustments.

Depends on a few factors :)

If you want to release it as a mod for everyone, then at least all the 7B and UNP shapes have to work clipping-free. That are 50 sliders, if one of them has major issues somewhere you might have to make the same edit 50 times. Or make compromises with the base shape.

And next are the CBBE sliders, if you want to support them that's another 50 checks combined with each of them.

Finally the Zap Sliders, which are already quite confusing when you just work on the projects. The issue is not to restore the sliders, but the optional meshes which mean a LOT of additional work.

I personally don't play the game, so just having them "not clip" in regular gameplay is not enough. I test my outfits like this:

Y52J0M8.png

bbqAMP1.png

So chances are that even the original CBBE version won't be good enough for my expectations.

BTW if anyone missed it, the whole "paywall "shit is officially reverted. At least for now.

The tamer UNP shapes are just about bang on guk, I didn't have to do any edits to Bombshell for any of the armors in Chrono's mod for example.  it's the more outlandish shapes that will need editing, albeit minor. Bringthenoise and Cell have done some seriously polished work here, proper bo I tell thee ;)

A tip that might help a few folks  (probably obvious to old hands). I go to the more freakish sliders first, those that pump up the thighs or drastically depart from the general UNP chest shape  to see where the worst of the clipping is, then go back to the base UUNP shape and do what amounts to often extremely light passes with the brush in that general area. I've found that so little is generally needed that it hardly alters the base shape at all, yet when you go through 90% of the sliders those small edits have cleared up most of the patches of clipping you'll come across. It can save you having to make a gazillion tiny little edits.  

BTW if anyone missed it, the whole "paywall "shit is officially reverted. At least for now.

I was just about going to point that out to you, so you may get your motivation back ;)

FYI: i'm working on a conversion of all Devious Devices (incl. Expansion) to UUNP, just so we don't do the same work twice...

wait.... so you just took the Remodeled Armor CBBE bodyslide version by Chronotrigger and loaded it into BodySlide and then Batch Built after setting your preset?

For example, if I use a straight UUNP-HDT body with the basic UUNP-UNP shape, it will slide those outfits? I thought every mesh had to be edited to work with UUNP (weighting?.... can't remember)

wait.... so you just took the Remodeled Armor CBBE bodyslide version by Chronotrigger and loaded it into BodySlide and then Batch Built after setting your preset?

For example, if I use a straight UUNP-HDT body with the basic UUNP-UNP shape, it will slide those outfits? I thought every mesh had to be edited to work with UUNP (weighting?.... can't remember)

Yeah what w33beast1e does only works if you don't use any of the UUNP specific full-body sliders, and the built outfits will use the CBBE weighting and textures.

To get a true UUNP conversion, you have to load it in Outfit Studio, swap the references, conform sliders, copy weights, fix clipping and save a new project.

Yeah what w33beast1e does only works if you don't use any of the UUNP specific full-body sliders, and the built outfits will use the CBBE weighting and textures.

To get a true UUNP conversion, you have to load it in Outfit Studio, swap the references, conform sliders, copy weights, fix clipping and save a new project.

Say what?  No, that isn't what I do  :huh:  I've converted all armors in the package to UUNP base shape and weight refs, plus RM tri morphs. 

Say what?  No, that isn't what I do  :huh:  I've converted all armors in the package to UUNP base shape and weight refs, plus RM tri morphs. 

Care to share? I'd love to have that package for UUNP. I won't share it though. You built it. You control how, when, and who and all that.

Ah sorry, I thought you were just building in BodySlide instead of converting to UUNP.

I installed the Special UNPB body and everything seems to be working so far, but how do I get Schlongs to collide with the Vagina? It just goes right through.

Do you have hdtm.xml linked to malehands or similar?

Also:

All-the-things.jpg

I installed the Special UNPB body and everything seems to be working so far, but how do I get Schlongs to collide with the Vagina? It just goes right through.

Do you have hdtm.xml linked to malehands or similar?

Also:

All-the-things.jpg

What does it mean and how to do it?

Dont know if i missed something, probably, im a new to modding. Dont know what to do with unzipped resource folder. Where do put the 4 folders or the contents of the 4 folders, i do have reguirments installed. Thanks

Dont know if i missed something, probably, im a new to modding. Dont know what to do with unzipped resource folder. Where do put the 4 folders or the contents of the 4 folders, i do have reguirments installed. Thanks

Are you just wanting to use Unified UNP in-game as an end user? In that case, you can get the files from the BodySlide mod page at the Nexus.