S.A.P. (Sexlab Animation Pack) v1.4 (05.08.2016)

Your attention to the small details in the motions, being more realalistic (like thrust distance) makes your animations 'the best' so far. Some issues replacing anims in Sex Lab with respect to actors positions (ie; the 180 rotation) I've worked around by creatin 'batch' files to execute during the SL anims works. I replace the AP anims and have an assigned batch file that I then execute from the console during the regular action. This allows me to change anims on the fly or my own choosing with out having to activate anything else. I've used this trick since Fallout 3.

I might be answering a stupid question here but I feel I'm missing something.

I have put the AnimObject files you made into the correct folder, and also added them to the FNIS, yet if I run your mod, the objects show yet run mine they won;t. Do you need to amend the ESP to make them show or anything?

Never mind. I just realized my issue after I thought about the time I updated an FNIS pose pack. ><

So my next question would be, can you remember, when making the animation, what furniture you used for your ORIGINAL furniture animations?

Great work dude. I've actually changed by install over to CBBE and SOS just for compatibility with your stuff.

Everything seems to line up much better with these, with the exception of 3J Cowgirl, stage 4. Screenshot in the zip below. It doesn't seem possible to line up the genitals with the male holding the female's ankle.

3J Cowgirl Alignment Issue.7z