S.A.P. (Sexlab Animation Pack) v1.4 (05.08.2016)

3j's Animation Pack: S.A.P.

I'm going to organize and upload all animations that I've made over 2 years, but there are 800+ files in my animations folder so it'll take some time. For now, here's the initial version with 4 animation sets, just install this mod with your mod manager, run FNIS, and go to the S.A.P. MCM in game to activate animations and then reset animation registry.  All my animations adjusted as stated here

Credits: halofarm for Aether Suite

Have fun!

Screenshots

download.png
Download

Obsolete Stuff

Plugin for SexLab v1.2.1

A mod with my animations, including: Standing Variant, Doggy Style, Lying Variant, Missionary, Holding, Breast Feeding, Sex on a chair,  Bench Threesome, Throne Fuck.

3jsAnimationsModv1-2-1.rar

Installing & updating

Installation: Use a modmanager of your choice, or manually drag & drop files from this pack to your Data folder. Enable 3jAnimations.esp in launcher, or with your modmanager. Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe. Run Skyrim, go to the Sexlab's MCM and click 'Reset Animation Registry'. Done.

Updating: Uninstall previous version, install new one. Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe. Run Skyrim, go to the Sexlab's MCM and click 'Reset Animation Registry'. Done.

Animation pack

My very first animations, not recommended to download. I'll just leave them here for reference, so if you are interested, you can download this pack and see how you should not make animations. Including: On Knees, Lying, Standing, Erotic Massage, and Anal. This pack will be reworked as time permits.

3js_animations.rar

Massage one is very good. On Knees is good. Laying is acceptable but a bit erratic, IMO.

The only problem I had was with Standing - because of the way the tailbone is positioned, the giver effectively thrusts into the tailbone of the receiver, which looks kind of odd.

And, I agree with AP animations - they are generally robotic and were clearly done by an inexperienced animator.

Some definite orientation problems, but pretty good work.

What do you mean? There are no orientation problems in my game.

I haven't replaced anything yet, since I'm still in process of making new anims. So I just add them as new animations to SexLab script to not mess with AP's position adjustments.

I'm drawing a total blank on how to install these, though I know i've seen a tutorial previously around these forums. I know to run FNIS and rebuild the animation registry, but what directory do these files go into?

Check the spoiler.

I tried replacing AP-anal with your anal scene and the male character is looking 180 degrees the wrong way, he is littereally humping air.

So it is not as simple as renaming some files, I even tried running Fnis to see if that would help, it didnt.

I will have to do the CK thing to make this work the correct way I think.

I tried replacing AP-anal with your anal scene and the male character is looking 180 degrees the wrong way, he is littereally humping air.

So it is not as simple as renaming some files, I even tried running Fnis to see if that would help, it didnt.

Yeah, my mistake, this won't work with current AP anims, since they all have "rotate = 180". Temporarily you can use any default SexLab animation, for example, Sideways_Ax_Sx.

To all of those who don't want to replace, I simply added them in. To do that:

Open the FNIS_SexLab_List.txt from the test zip file and your SexLab animation folder, copy the 3j lines from the former and paste them at the end of the latter.

Open both animationdefaults.psc from the test zip and your SexLab script source folder, again, copy the 3j functions from the bottom of the source file, paste them in the bottom of your source file, copy the 3j "Custom" register lines from the start of the file, paste them in your source file.
Open CK, compile the source file in your papyrus script list, close CK.  Run FNIS for Modders, then FNIS for users. Reset animation registry in-game and you should be good to go.

Yeah, my mistake, this won't work with current AP anims, since they all have "rotate = 180". Temporarily you can use any default SexLab animation, for example, Sideways_Ax_Sx.

Aah ok.

I picked another one to replace and it worked but then it turns out you need to have the same amount of stages or you wont get them all, its messy to just replace. Thanks for including the info on how to properly add them.

Now, run the CK, click on the Quests tab on the left, create a new quest and name it as you want, and click OK. Reopen your quest, go to "Scripts" tab, click "Add", and search for sslAnimationDefaults, open it and hit Ctrl+S

This only works if you have SL in your data folder. If you're using an organizer, you have to point to completely different directory.

To all of those who don't want to replace, I simply added them in. To do that:

Open the FNIS_SexLab_List.txt from the test zip file and your SexLab animation folder, copy the 3j lines from the former and paste them at the end of the latter.

Open both animationdefaults.psc from the test zip and your SexLab script source folder, again, copy the 3j functions from the bottom of the source file, paste them in the bottom of your source file, copy the 3j "Custom" register lines from the start of the file, paste them in your source file.

Open CK, compile the source file in your papyrus script list, close CK.  Run FNIS for Modders, then FNIS for users. Reset animation registry in-game and you should be good to go.

When I try to compile sslanimationsdefaults.psc I keep getting a failure and it doesnt compile.

Getting the 'failure to compile' message here too. Now,  I don't know my way around the CK enough to know if I'm doing it right or not but here's the message.attachicon.gif1.png

It's funny that from your screenshot I cant see what kind of error you're getting... Try to maximize the script window next time.