S.A.P. (Sexlab Animation Pack) v1.4 (05.08.2016)

when i look for sslanimationdefaults on the creation kit I cannot find it, is it because i use modorganizer which doesnt actually put scripts in the skyrim folder?

if so, what should i do in order to allow the creation kit to see it, or can i temporarily drag the file to the folder to have it compiled?

Edit: Never mind, if anyone else is stupid like me, just start the creation kit from MO and youll be fine.

3 stages of my missionary animation are ready for testing. Had no time to test them in game, so if you'll notice something odd just let me know. Also, I'm not quite satisfied with the 3rd stage, probably it will be replaced later.

Animations

all your animations are great. May I ask you something? Do you have in plan to finish FFM ATM animations?

3 stages of my missionary animation are ready for testing. Had no time to test them in game, so if you'll notice something odd just let me know. Also, I'm not quite satisfied with the 3rd stage, probably it will be replaced later.

Animations

Nice, gonna test these and probably replace a few animations in SL with these as soon as I can. How many more stages do you have planned for this animation?

Do you have in plan to finish FFM ATM animations?

Ok, seems it's done, look under 'Loose animations' section. The man looks kinda creepy though, probably I should've started this animation from standing posiition, but I'm a bit tired to re-do it from scratch.

Do you have in plan to finish FFM ATM animations?

Ok, seems it's done, look under 'Loose animations' section. The man looks kinda creepy though, probably I should've started this animation from standing posiition, but I'm a bit tired to re-do it from scratch.

You did them??? thank you sir. I'm very grateful for those.

Названия анимаций лучше с цифр не начинать, компиляция скрипта в таком случае не возможна, все приходится переименовывать

Автору респект! Ждем новых и прекрасных анимаций!

Hi, I'm attempting to build a  mod that catagorizes the different animations (e.g. missionary, cowgirl, standing, etc.), easily accessable via dialog options, as I'm tired of cycling through the entire compilation only to view one particular animation. In the scripts I'm using the SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag function, for example "sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2,"behind")". But I'm running aground with the tagging system. I`ve edited and compiled the sslAnimationDefault.psc and the sslNSLAnimationFactory.psc from the Non-SexLab-Animation-Package  back and forth by assigning new tags I've made up to the animations  (e.g. "behindstanding", also in the script attached to the proper dialog option), but in-game SexLab cycles through all available sets instead, as though as if I had the "default"  tag enabled. Then, I assigned standard tags (anal, missionary,...), given by the sslAnimationDefault - script to the animation sets in the script, and deleted the rest, so that in the end all animation sets would have only one tag. This has given me immidiate CTD as soon as the animation played. Compiling, on the other hand, went without errors. What am I missing? How does this tagging system work? Do I have to register new tags somewhere? Btw, the tag "3j" in the sslNSLanimationFactory works fine in the sslAnimationDefault - script. Also, if i leave the sslAnimationDefault.psc alone and only enable the appropriate tag in the custom scripts of each dialog it works like a charm, but that defeats the goal of making various different catagories for the animations.