S.A.P. (Sexlab Animation Pack) v1.4 (05.08.2016)

Нравится творчество автора) Может быть вас заинтересует сделать женскую соло анимацию попой, или что то похожее.

Просто движения задом? Даже ничего не приходит в голову, где эту анимацию можно применить? :)

Have this tread become Russian now?

Sorry about that.

How about threesome raping animations? 

Nothing comes to my mind, any gifs or a video with this?

3jou,

Would you be willing to make a MF breast feeding animation using just the first 2 stages of the one for FF? The current one is FF and I understand, but the guys need to have a drink "right from the tap" too! :)

So... just the first 2 stages and change tag to MF?

Thanks

Every time I have tried to follow a tutorial and create an animation in Max and get it into Skyrim has failed terribly. I can't even import a vanilla idle, export it and have it look right. It is very frustrating. So I am happy that you can make it work because you've made some really good animation.

@ everyone

I'm working on a missionary animation, so I'm open for suggestions if you have any.

i'd suggest that there should be a definitive ending animation. not just endless humping away. like maybe a strong working up to a climax in the scene before and then the final animation is all about the finish. and maybe at the end of the finishing animation like a few moments of where the dude just collapses a bit on top and they both just breathe/lay in afterglow for a time before it loops? just an idea.

Still outstanding animations. The reworked lying animations were almost on level with your doggy style.

These are my suggestions for a missionary animation. The second with the female holding her legs could be spectacular with your touch.

Anyway hope the pictures work. Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to the last requested animation which you call "kinda reverse cowgirl". Hope it can be done. 

post-73816-0-62535400-1415294493_thumb.jpg

post-73816-0-85498900-1415294510_thumb.jpg

post-73816-0-93924800-1415294520_thumb.jpg

post-73816-0-38555400-1415294528_thumb.jpg

Missionary animation scene 1 is ready for testing, if anybody cares.

Gif

Animation

Still outstanding animations. The reworked lying animations were almost on level with your doggy style.

lol

Actually I thought I've slightly improved my skill, but seems I did not :D