S.A.P. (Sexlab Animation Pack) v1.4 (05.08.2016)

I tried your lying variant and while I really like stage 2 and 3 I find stage 1 looks too much like a mother nursing her baby (minus the wanking, obviously). Its the hand on the head that disturbs me I think, if she was leaning backwards, her right arm behind her and supporting her on the floor/ground it would look better IMO.

Lol. Stage 1 was made by request, and then I thought it won't hurt if I add this anim to my 'lying' anims. But I agree, it doesn't really fit, gonna add this one to the Loose animations.

Thanks for not changing it 3jiou!Crate, it was me that requested it.You both are right though!I too believe it does not fit also to the lying sequence,but 3jiou, instead of letting the animation as a loose one, wouldn't it be better if you added it to the breastfeeding sequence,thus making a four animation sequence with this animation being the finishing one?

Thanks for not changing it 3jiou!Crate, it was me that requested it.You both are right though!I too believe it does not fit also to the lying sequence,but 3jiou, instead of letting the animation as a loose one, wouldn't it be better if you added it to the breastfeeding sequence,thus making a four animation sequence with this animation being the finishing one?

IDK, the breast feeding anims were planned as FF animation without using any strapons, so it doesn't fit as well. You can however add this anim to the breastfeeding sequence in your game.

yes, the animation it self looks fine but if you made slight adjustments to hands and fingers that will make the whole animation look lifelike. It already looks good now.

attachicon.gifAnimateFingersSlightly.jpg

attachicon.gifAnimateFingersSlightly.7z

With blender it was still hard thing to do. but rigs has simplified this process not sure how hard it is with 3dmax.

Actually their hands/legs are not animated yet, only torso/pelvis.

PS: So, it seems it's just me who can't upload anything to LL? lol

That foursome animation looks promising :). I've updated the animation pack with the 3 animations from the workshop section. I couldn't include the new lying animation though, since FNIS does not register an animation with only one stage. I've tested all the animations again and they should work so far.

To ~magic~ and Nezzar84

Thanks for the animations and animation pack. I can see that the animation pack simply edits the existing SexLab FNIS file to add the animations, meaning that if anyone reinstalled SexLab or it got updated, it would overwrite this pack and you would need to install the animation again.

I propose, if you have no objection, a seperate mod that acts as extention to SexLab so that if SexLab is updated, it doesn't overwrite the FNIS file with the non-SexLab animations. Instead it will have it's own FNIS file.

I have been looking to create one based off Furry Spirit's mod where his animation is added and can be removed without having to edit SexLab's own FNIS file. I would like to get a collection of the animations from creators on this site and, with their permission, create a mod that adds these animations to SexLab as one download. Do you have any objections if I use your animations into this mod?

That sounds like a good solution. But I honestly hope that 3jiou's animations are going to be included in SexLab eventually. They are just to good to be ignored by Ashal :).

Oh, of course! This is just a mod so that while Ashal is working on SexLab and not able to add the animations instabtly, this mod is a temporary solution to add the animations until then. If Ashal updates SexLab and it includes ANY animations in this pack, I would simply advise the user to uninstall my mod and wait till I update it with the animations ported to SexLab removed. I don't think there would be any compatability issues though so this might not even be needed. I might test it out by pruposefully adding animations already in SexLab into my mod and see if any bugs show up.

I agree. If sexlab is updated then at least the finished animations from this collection will propably be in it. :-). But your mod will propably inclede animations froma other artists correct so it could be good to have it :-)

It's exactly what I thought. There are animations avaiable as resources but aren't implimented into the game as there hasn;t been anyone making one. Making one mod that houses all non SexLab animations and can be added straight into the SexLab framework will allow people to use them. They can turn on and off what they want and such still be using the SexLab MCM menu.

I'm doing a few tests right now so i should have a beta up soon.

EDIT: BETA is up! http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1488-non-sexlab-animation-pack/

I have the "Holt" animations as well and i really like them so i was wondering how could i use all of these together? I kinda figured out already that i just need to put the animation files to the same folder and then edit the FNIS_sexlab_list, but i think the two script files needs to be edited as well which i have no clue how to do.

I have the "Holt" animations as well and i really like them so i was wondering how could i use all of these together? I kinda figured out already that i just need to put the animation files to the same folder and then edit the FNIS_sexlab_list, but i think the two script files needs to be edited as well which i have no clue how to do.

I have the holt animations too. you can install them exactly the same way you installed 3j animations. Refer to the tutorial by majic in the OP.

Boobjob animation seems to be ready for testing. As always, suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome.

tumblr_negkl7luyg1u2hrsbo1_400.gif

Link

Now that I see it. There seems to be enough room for one more participant behind her :-).. another version perhaps?

Will test and see how it works in-game:-)

Latest version of holt animation pack does not overwrites sexlab scripts and has its own ESP so thats not an issue. So it wont mess with sexlab updates.

And there was another pack posted in this very forum with 3j's animations also with its own ESP .

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38870-non-sexlab-animation-pack-beta-20141102-up/

So using them all is very easy now days.

Ну догги-стиль выглядит *порнушно* :)), людям так стоять неудобно, тяжело... Но это мое личное мнение, даже не критика, вот и все , гифка так - для прикола и то , что молодец Ж))) Удачи.

раз уж автор земляк то напишу по-русски)) вопрос такой: положение тел в большинстве стадий любой анимации нормальное, но потом, то дальше тела то ближе...так вот с чем это связано? рост, вес, тип тела, тип скелета или что-то другое? час сидел выравнивал актеров))

p.s. как же я мог забыть...автор красава))

Latest version of holt animation pack does not overwrites sexlab scripts and has its own ESP so thats not an issue. So it wont mess with sexlab updates.

And there was another pack posted in this very forum with 3j's animations also with its own ESP .

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38870-non-sexlab-animation-pack-beta-20141102-up/

Thanks almost got everything working. I'm using that 3j's ESP version now and since i couldn't find the Holt's ESP version i'm just using the old pack which was made for sexlab 1.57. So it's missing the new sexlab animations but that is only a few so not a big deal.

Thanks almost got everything working. I'm using that 3j's ESP version now and since i couldn't find the Holt's ESP version i'm just using the old pack which was made for sexlab 1.57. So it's missing the new sexlab animations but that is only a few so not a big deal.

I msg you a link to the latest pack. Just shout if you didnt get it.