HDT Physics Extension v12-29

View File

Read the setup instructions.

Changes since last:

• Headparts share bones.
  • Ensure no bones' names has prefix "|HDTHDPT|"
  • Deflation used on zip file for significantly smaller download
  • Directories now setup like a real mod.

• 1 month later...

So what is this an alternative of?  What is the purpose of HDT?

A body mod?

A framework?

A physics only mod?

Is it an alternative tool for animations/body mods that use only for Mod Organizer instead of Nexus Mod Manager?

Will HDT mods conflict with Nexus Mod Manager mods? Meaning I can download a NMM body mod, and use a HDT physics pack for the Nexus Mod Manager body?

I seen requires HDT on some mods, but I never seen any info on what HDT is, unless I missed it somwheres.  

Thanks for the info link.  I never checked there because, when I usually see things that have News attached to the title.  It mostly turns out to be a list of version updates of what was fixed and what was not.  Most of the time they never explained what the mod actually did.  What mods did where, almost always posted under Description, not news.  I will start checking things in here under News of mods that I want to test, if it is unclear of what a mod does.

This may be a slow work around but I would say try to start a "new game" and wait for the first chance you get to load your old games.

This is not the best fix, but this seems to allow me to get past some of Skyrims, extremely sensitive set up. I know this is not the best solution, but a temp one to get you in. Also, you after loading up the game save the data again.

Let me know if this helps a tad.

Hmm, well try this.

Maybe it will work. Sometimes issues can be caused when things are missing.

I do warn, my settings are probably not the desirable, but if it gets you in game, then I served my purpose. Anyone else can grab them too.

These are customized, supper jiggly settings for the most part.

attachicon.gifMy HDT Stuss, Please drag to SKES - Plugins .rar

Thanks but still getting CTD. Gonna revert back to basic bounce, many thanks anyway..

Seriously, this is download section of forums so i guess it means players will download this files. It would be nice to have some explaination, requirements and install instruction for this mod. I know this is all kinda new thing but still not everyone is professional modder that knows all about HDT. There are tons of topics where ppl only ask this questions: What is this? What do i need to run it? How to install it?

The information are in OP of HDT Physics Extension forum, not in download.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25501-hdt-news-and-info-latest-12-29-stable-10-24/

I see that but when people get here to download mod they expect to know what this mod is all about.

Your original post is giving link to forum topic on how to setup this mod, but that forum topic is giving links to old HDT page on hdt.monsto.com that no longer exists, so its not valid anymore.

Im only suggesting that instead of forcing users to google for things or to search loverslab topics to find out what they are looking for - just make it easy for everyone and put valid install instructions and mod info in original post.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Having issues with  hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll. It wont load the game when the file is in my SKSE plugins folder. When I remove hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll from the plugins folder everything boots up fine then when i put it back in the game doesnt start up again. SKSE and skyrim are both the latest versions and I have also tried five different versions of the hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll file with all of them having the same outcome. anyone have any ideas?

Having issues with  hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll. It wont load the game when the file is in my SKSE plugins folder. When I remove hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll from the plugins folder everything boots up fine then when i put it back in the game doesnt start up again. SKSE and skyrim are both the latest versions and I have also tried five different versions of the hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll file with all of them having the same outcome. anyone have any ideas?

If CTD when loading with hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll is mostly reason, installed the wrong skeleton.

If with Mod Organizer or custom race, then note that TBBP skeleton will be used.

• 4 months later...

The memory patch download link is down, it seems it's not shared any more.

but who knows if it's needed..

the only thing i can say is, that the patch log always contains the null pointer access violation if my game crashes but i guess he simply captures the exception.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The version 14.28 Latest is broken for me. The game loads, but the breasts are "crushed" and very, wrong with my XML configuration. The default XML shipped with the 14.28 DLL do not crush the breasts but do not create any observable jiggle effect, and trying to edit with the JFF do not have any effect on the results.

• 1 month later...