S.A.P. (Sexlab Animation Pack) v1.4 (05.08.2016)

Version 1.2 is up. The 'sex on a chair' animation has been splitted into 2 different animations to keep the furniture aligned to the same actor through each stage. Also, added Mod Configuration Menu support to prevent unwanted animations from registering in SexLab.

Version 1.2 is up. The 'sex on a chair' animation has been splitted into 2 different animations to keep the furniture aligned to the same actor through each stage. Also, added Mod Configuration Menu support to prevent unwanted animations from registering in SexLab.

I like the sound of this! You may need to teach me this little beauty if I cannot figure it out myself. :3

I'm not a programmer, so I highly doubt I can teach you something new :)

PS: also, I noticed I forgot to add

silent = true, openMouth = true

to the first stage of the new Chair Sex animation, so keep that in mind when you will be adding this to NSAP.

I've been following this thread for a while but just barely noticed this recent update that finally plugged the entirety of your animations into Sexlab and wanted to thank you for doing that. Your animations are certainly a cut above and I've been waiting for a more time-saving method to add it in. (Granted, I did use the compilation mod but for some odd reason I never kept it for serious playthroughs.) Either way, can't wait for your next major update.

3J, if I wanted to make individual pages for each animator, (ie, you, 4D, FalloutBoy, Arrok) would that be easily possible?

Sure, that's quite easy to make.

thank you so much @3jiou :D

n2IpuNO.jpg?1

but it still have problem with the chair and throne

animation work fine but chair and throne did not disappear after switch to the other animation ,it still in there

There's not much I can do other than add yet another final stage with no animobjects attached.

• 2 weeks later...

3J, if I wanted to make individual pages for each animator, (ie, you, 4D, FalloutBoy, Arrok) would that be easily possible?

Sure, that's quite easy to make.

thank you so much @3jiou :D

n2IpuNO.jpg?1

but it still have problem with the chair and throne

animation work fine but chair and throne did not disappear after switch to the other animation ,it still in there

There's not much I can do other than add yet another final stage with no animobjects attached.

Is there any way you can do that? I had to disable the chair/throne animations because of the animobjects staying after the animation. 

Is there any way you can do that? I had to disable the chair/throne animations because of the animobjects staying after the animation. 

I don't have much time at the moment, I'll try to do something with it after New Year.

Hello

thank you for the amazing works

And i wanna put these animations on 3dm

may i get your permission and you'll be satisfied with it

thank you again!

It's already been stated in the OP, you don't need my permission, you just have to let me know what you are going to do with my anims and/or where are you going to upload them.

Alright, after a little break here's another experiment. The general idea is that men are generally bigger than women IRL so I tried to reflect this in my new animations (as shown on the pic below, the woman is wearing HDT highheels and the man is scaled to approximately 1.2 - 1.3, the actual numbers may vary in your game). I didn't add them to my mod, neither I recommend to add them to NSAP for the time being so for testing purposes you should replace one of the existing animation.

Feedback is welcome, just let me know if I should continue making something like this.

Height example

post-20375-0-01544300-1418904020_thumb.jpg

Animations (9 stages, 18 anims)

experimental anims.7z

Of course I realize that this is not a wishing well, but please humor me when I dare to ask the following:

Any idea on creating a vampire specific animation? I mean... how many users do enjoy a female vampire doing her thing (if you include the Succubus topic, that would be very long list of users). But there is not a single animation out there that gets you a vampire-related experience. Nah, not talking about the vampire lord. But maybe, a tweak of an existing animation (so that it might look like blood sucking after.. the other job is finished *cough*) might just be a very popular idea.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone having issues with the furniture not going away when you change animations? 

Yes. It looks like they're attached to the PC or NPC. When it's attached to the PC all you have to do is jump. When it's attached to an NPC you can disable and enable them

Anyone having issues with the furniture not going away when you change animations? 

Yes. It looks like they're attached to the PC or NPC. When it's attached to the PC all you have to do is jump. When it's attached to an NPC you can disable and enable them

Awesome, I'm guessing you disable them using some console command? I can't figure that part out

Awesome, I'm guessing you disable them using some console command? I can't figure that part out

You can't disable them. It's a known bug right now with furniture animations.