Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

22 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Hi, I noticed that the arousal reduction after sex decreases after some ingame days and sex. At first the arousal sinks to 0 after sex but now it only sinks about 30 arousal after most scenes (vaginal more than after anal). Why does this happen?

Read the main page for how arousal is computed

Any way to change the SOSBend stage for the max arousal? I think the max arousal put the penis in the SOSBend9 that point to the sky and has some clipping with the belly. Testing here with the page up and down commands and I think the +5 would be the ideal for the max arousal. I'm on SE btw.

5 hours ago, devildx said:

Any way to change the SOSBend stage for the max arousal? I think the max arousal put the penis in the SOSBend9 that point to the sky and has some clipping with the belly. Testing here with the page up and down commands and I think the +5 would be the ideal for the max arousal. I'm on SE btw.

The bend angle is hard coded for various arousal levels.  It works as is for 90%++ of installations.  Maybe check on the SOS forum for an answer.

is there a way to change how arousal grows?

from all i know, arousal should be lowest after orgasm/being satisfied and grow slowly just by itself and strongly if watching nudity or sexual acts.

that's the exact opposite of what happens with this mod.

currently, after having had sex with my followers who were just too aroused and just went after me, they are at 100 arousal and will do so again, once the 120 seconds cooldown is over. and that in a loop.

in reality, they'd be satisfied and slowly start getting aroused again by watching my ass wiggle infront of them while traveling.

for example, if every character would gain 1 arousal each minute without seeing anything sexual or nudity, they'd reach 60 by the hour and might want to have sex. by 1,5h, they'd be at 90 arousal and be really desperate and might even do stupid/illegal things to fuck (rape).

if my char runs around buttnaked in their LOS all the time, they might add 3 each minute and lose the fight against their urges after 30 minutes.

with the default timescale of 30, those 30 minutes are (damn, i'm bad at maths) 900 skyrimminutes = 15 skyrimhours...

well, better make it 5 without , 10 with seeing nudity and 15 with seeing sexual acts.

i hope you understand what i mean and thanks again for the great mod.

4 hours ago, DeadSomething said:

is there a way to change how arousal grows?

from all i know, arousal should be lowest after orgasm/being satisfied and grow slowly just by itself and strongly if watching nudity or sexual acts.

that's the exact opposite of what happens with this mod.

currently, after having had sex with my followers who were just too aroused and just went after me, they are at 100 arousal and will do so again, once the 120 seconds cooldown is over. and that in a loop.

in reality, they'd be satisfied and slowly start getting aroused again by watching my ass wiggle infront of them while traveling.

for example, if every character would gain 1 arousal each minute without seeing anything sexual or nudity, they'd reach 60 by the hour and might want to have sex. by 1,5h, they'd be at 90 arousal and be really desperate and might even do stupid/illegal things to fuck (rape).

if my char runs around buttnaked in their LOS all the time, they might add 3 each minute and lose the fight against their urges after 30 minutes.

with the default timescale of 30, those 30 minutes are (damn, i'm bad at maths) 900 skyrimminutes = 15 skyrimhours...

well, better make it 5 without , 10 with seeing nudity and 15 with seeing sexual acts.

i hope you understand what i mean and thanks again for the great mod.

Arousal is not gained by time alone.  Doing so would overload the papyrus engine.  Also remember that arousal reduction when having sex depends on the characters preferences and the sex act.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, midnightwho said:

is there any way to lessen or turn off the comments by npc's?

The real issue im having is when im trying to listen or read the subtitles but someone's insult becomes the top priority an i miss the conversation. 

There are no comments in this mod.  You'll have to identify which mod is causing the comments and then ask on their forum.

On 1/19/2021 at 10:22 PM, midnightwho said:

is there any way to lessen or turn off the comments by npc's?

The real issue im having is when im trying to listen or read the subtitles but someone's insult becomes the top priority an i miss the conversation. 

that's most likely "sexist guards". it creates a lot of those lines. it were better if they were sound instead of text.

• 2 weeks later...

So the default cell scan frequency is 120 sec. I consider my game as heavily scripted, though I want to reduce the scan rate as much as possible while leaving papyrus "intact". Which amount do you guys recommend? I know there's no exact threshold under wich is considered to be unhealthy and oc. it depends on the mods ur running. Still....how low can I go?

On 1/31/2021 at 4:41 AM, gedocs1217 said:

So the default cell scan frequency is 120 sec. I consider my game as heavily scripted, though I want to reduce the scan rate as much as possible while leaving papyrus "intact". Which amount do you guys recommend? I know there's no exact threshold under wich is considered to be unhealthy and oc. it depends on the mods ur running. Still....how low can I go?

120 will place a very light load on your system, but you can bump it up if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Can i get a little help with my settings? For some reason NPC arousal rate is very fast and people are getting addicted very quickly. 

How do I lower the rate at which NPCs get all hot an bothered?

Settings are 

Default exposure rate 2.0

Decay rate 2.0

Time rate change 5

scan frequency is 2 minutes (Which shouldn't impact arousal rates as this is how often a script fires correct?)

I want things to Slow down. It has been less than a day and sofia a companion mod is at 100 arousal already lol

8 hours ago, T-lam said:

Decay raises faster and falls faster.

To flatten reduce decay, so less raise but stays longer that level.

Somewhere here are printed curves showing it.

So do you know how I can get it to not rise so fast. I can't go through a larger dungeon before my companions are dripping. Sofia is always at 100, orgasms don't reduce it. I think she is bugged actually so I dismissed her but Evangeline and Serana are both going through the roof in terms of arousal. I don't fast travel much so travelling to a location, have to stop to service my companions, inside the dungeon if it is large enough (same day) have to stop to service, in the middle of blackreach had to stop and service twice. One the way home, I have to stop and again service their needs.  I am pretty sure the rate is amplified by some kind of minor mod interaction so I just want to know the best solution for tweaking. 

As it stands their rate of gain is well over 100 a day because they need it at least 3 times a day at  Default exposure rate of 1.0. so I mean the decay strategy was doomed to fail because even at 30 decay that is only 30 per day so the decay could never keep up with the rate of gain they have. I'm just not seeing a difference between Default exposure rate 2.0 and Default exposure rate 1.0. Which is why i asked on the forums how to settings work because they don't seem to be effective or I am doing it wrong.

I have 

SL Framework

Zaz Animation pack

SL aroused Redux

SL Aroused widget

SL seperate orgasms

SL dripping when wet

SL Eager NPCs

SL Dibella Sisterhood*

SL Dibella Sisterhood armour pack*

* these were installed but I am pretty sure they are bugged as the archive has vortex backup files in them (just discovered that today).

This is a test build of skyrim right now as I just built my first sexlab game for skyrim/skyrim se yesterday so Not attached to the run.  

9 minutes ago, SirSwordsalot said:

I dont entirely understand what that means, new to modding and im using Vortex for my mod manager. Apologies.

You asked me where to find the LE version.  I linked it above.  Just click on the link and download the LE version.  I know nothing about vortex.  I am still using NMM which I love.

Is there any way to reduce the maximum erection value with 100 arousal level? I don't really like the level 10 erection and wanted to reduce it to 5 or 6 and I don't have any idea how can I do that without trying to break my entire game because I have 0 experience with editors nor manually edit files.

22 hours ago, pleasestop123 said:

this mod makes my game crash on startup and i cant figure out why. Right after the first logo just crashes everytime

This won't crash your game.  You either are missing a master or have something else fucked up.  Using xEdit on your load order may help you.