Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

1 hour ago, Just Don't said:

It's because this isn't a version made for SE. SL Aroused Redux SSE is here. Make the habit of looking for SE compatible mods or ports (blue links in my signature are two threads I always recommend as these compile mods for SE with information and direct links).

Took like 2 hours of finding this. Honestly as much as I'd like to blame the people putting the mods here it's gonna have to be the site and how it categorizes. There should be different sections for LE and SSE. Thanks though.

8 minutes ago, PixelBitZombie said:

There should be different sections for LE and SSE. Thanks though.

There are separate downloads sections in https://www.loverslab.com/files/

image.png.42d7538249be9c9501990b2294c03566.png

There are also separate forum sections for SE and LE stuff, although you can find some SE files in LE threads because reasons. For these rare cases or just to cut some corners the SE compat tracking and SL index SE threads are great.

45 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

There are separate downloads sections in https://www.loverslab.com/files/

image.png.42d7538249be9c9501990b2294c03566.png

There are also separate forum sections for SE and LE stuff, although you can find some SE files in LE threads because reasons. For these rare cases or just to cut some corners the SE compat tracking and SL index SE threads are great.

Right. Guess I was just bad at looking through stuff. Thanks for the info!

• 1 month later...

Does this mod run also in Enderal (32 Bit) or is there already an existing version for Enderal ?

If it is not usable out of the box, is it ok for you if a make a conversion for Enderal by myself ?

So seem to be a bit confused. So I am trying to get devious devices set-up, and it requires me to have this sexlab aroused redux to function.

In the file, it states it is not SSE compatible, but at the bottom of the file, you added "

• SSE Version - This is only for Skyrim Special Edition

So I am completely confused how this works. Is there a version mission, or am I blind? I attempted to download the old sexlab aroused given it is SSE compatible, but that had some issues as well. 

3 minutes ago, Jamesaruu said:

So seem to be a bit confused. So I am trying to get devious devices set-up, and it requires me to have this sexlab aroused redux to function.

In the file, it states it is not SSE compatible, but at the bottom of the file, you added "

• SSE Version - This is only for Skyrim Special Edition

So I am completely confused how this works. Is there a version mission, or am I blind? I attempted to download the old sexlab aroused given it is SSE compatible, but that had some issues as well. 

This is what you want.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 0mega369 said:

so when i download the mod im not able to open skyrim. the only file that let me open the game made my character and every npc tpose. i ran fnis but it did nothing. 

With these information all one can say is: you've done something wrong ... and most probably you simply forgot to install some required mods.

Did you use the correct variant of this mod? (this is the LE version, don't use it for Skyrim SE)

What other mods have you installed? Did you check that you got the ones for your game variant?

Is SKSE installed correctly?

When does the crash occur? Before the main menu, after a loading screen, randomly?

• 1 month later...

THIS HERE:

• " Version 28, Added checkboxes for naked only and full disable. Also modified the code so that arousal is computed even if there are no naked actors. Added code provided BeamerMiasma that changes the center for LOS computations to the player if they are present in the sex act.
  •  
  • Version 28a - Fixed four text strings in the translation files.
  •  
  • Version 28b - Fixes a a problem in how arousal is computed if there are no naked actors.
  • SSE Version - This is only for Skyrim Special Edition. "

THIS Is what is confusing people.. It makes it look like 28b  IS for Special Edition .   Thats why everyone keeps asking, (Including Myself), "Which file IS for LE ???

2 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

THIS HERE:

• " Version 28, Added checkboxes for naked only and full disable. Also modified the code so that arousal is computed even if there are no naked actors. Added code provided BeamerMiasma that changes the center for LOS computations to the player if they are present in the sex act.
  •  
  • Version 28a - Fixed four text strings in the translation files.
  •  
  • Version 28b - Fixes a a problem in how arousal is computed if there are no naked actors.
  • SSE Version - This is only for Skyrim Special Edition. "

THIS Is what is confusing people.. It makes it look like 28b  IS for Special Edition .   Thats why everyone keeps asking, (Including Myself), "Which file IS for LE ???

Get the LE version here:

The highest number is always best.  The older versions are there because people wanted them.  ALL are for LE

Get the SSE version here

• 1 month later...

My arousal is increasing very quickly, it only takes a few minutes after orgasming to get start getting the arousal notifications. What settings do I need to adjust to slow this down? I see Default Exposure Rate, Decay Rate, and Time Rate, but the descriptions are a little confusing as to how they affect arousal. I'm guessing lower exposure rate helps? But what about Decay?

7 hours ago, Justalittlesexy said:

My arousal is increasing very quickly, it only takes a few minutes after orgasming to get start getting the arousal notifications. What settings do I need to adjust to slow this down? I see Default Exposure Rate, Decay Rate, and Time Rate, but the descriptions are a little confusing as to how they affect arousal. I'm guessing lower exposure rate helps? But what about Decay?

Read the main page.

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Read the main page.

I have, quite a bit. Maybe I'm just an idiot but I can't figure out which stats do what, exactly. It seems like TimeRate should be lower, but it goes up every time I have sex? I'm pretty sure I should lower the exposure rate but I still don't know exactly what it does. And I have no clue what decay rate does.

• 1 month later...

Hello! TLDR is that I'd like to know what it means if an actor has an arousal of -2.

I'm using MNC with creature framework, aroused, and most creatures work fine, only I find myself with a cavebear that has no genitals whatsoever. I noticed that there is brown bear, black bear, and snow bear in CF, but no cavebear, so perhaps that's related?