Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

I'm using Oldrim/LE and I'm having a few problems installing this mod.

I used to have the old version of Aroused installed but removed it some time ago.

I've now installed Aroused Redux and I keep getting the "SexLab Aroused is ready to Use" message repeating in the top left corner every 10-30 seconds.

I believe I was using the BSA version of Aroused previously and am now installing the BSA version of Aroused Redux.

I've tried the "reinstall old version, turn off cloak, uninstall old version, reinstall Redux" sequence, but that hasn't worked.

Can anyone please point me in the direction of how to fix this?

• 1 month later...

I started a new game from scratch at level 1 and can't get my character's arousal to increase.

I tried out the Devious Adventure and Sex Lab Separate Orgasm mods.  I removed those from my mods using MO2.  I looked in my mods folder and could not find any lingering files from those two mods.

I played the game for about 90 minutes and my arousal was still 0.  I was wearing chastity belt and plugs nearly the entire time as well.

Before these mods, my characters arousal would have been 100 in the bondage gear in less time than that.

I have all the MCM settings at maximum for following:

Devious Devices belt aroused options to max for both belt and plug multiplier.

Devious Lore Miscellaneous Device Arousal Rate = 3 per device

Sex Lab Aroused under settings Enable Desire Spell is checked and Aroused is disabled is unchecked.

Sex Lab Aroused under Puppet Master, Is Arousal Blocked and Is Arousal Locked are both unchecked.

Here is a link to my load order

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TIzV_UySqqi6AsXCmsvQZwmeIFUAXOJFu6PhxorRGaw/edit?usp=sharing

Should I reinstall Sex Lab Aroused?

Or is there something else I am missing?

Thanks,

13 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I started a new game from scratch at level 1 and can't get my character's arousal to increase.

I tried out the Devious Adventure and Sex Lab Separate Orgasm mods.  I removed those from my mods using MO2.  I looked in my mods folder and could not find any lingering files from those two mods.

I played the game for about 90 minutes and my arousal was still 0.  I was wearing chastity belt and plugs nearly the entire time as well.

Before these mods, my characters arousal would have been 100 in the bondage gear in less time than that.

I have all the MCM settings at maximum for following:

Devious Devices belt aroused options to max for both belt and plug multiplier.

Devious Lore Miscellaneous Device Arousal Rate = 3 per device

Sex Lab Aroused under settings Enable Desire Spell is checked and Aroused is disabled is unchecked.

Sex Lab Aroused under Puppet Master, Is Arousal Blocked and Is Arousal Locked are both unchecked.

Here is a link to my load order

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TIzV_UySqqi6AsXCmsvQZwmeIFUAXOJFu6PhxorRGaw/edit?usp=sharing

Should I reinstall Sex Lab Aroused?

Or is there something else I am missing?

Thanks,

FYI, I found out it was the SLAX mod that was affecting the esp file of sex lab aroused.  I removed both mods and reinstalled Sex Lab Aroused and everything is fine.  I don't use the mod I needed for SLAX anymore, so I removed that as well.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:41 AM, TJHinSkyrim said:

I used to have the old version of Aroused installed but removed it some time ago.

I've now installed Aroused Redux and I keep getting the "SexLab Aroused is ready to Use" message repeating in the top left corner every 10-30 seconds.

I believe I was using the BSA version of Aroused previously and am now installing the BSA version of Aroused Redux.

I've tried the "reinstall old version, turn off cloak, uninstall old version, reinstall Redux" sequence, but that hasn't worked.

Sorry to bump my own question, but I'm still having this problem, even after disabling all plugins except the game, DLC's, SL, SLA & SkyUI. Can anyone help?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, Xuvish said:

FYI, I found out it was the SLAX mod that was affecting the esp file of sex lab aroused.  I removed both mods and reinstalled Sex Lab Aroused and everything is fine.  I don't use the mod I needed for SLAX anymore, so I removed that as well.

sorry for asking a noob question what is SLAX. thanks

1 hour ago, Larrydd said:

sorry for asking a noob question what is SLAX. thanks

This mod was not the problem.

SLAX = Sex Lab Aroused eXtended, which is a requirement for Sex Lab Horrible Harassment, and probably some others that I don't know about.  I removed those mods, and everything was fine.

• 1 month later...

HI there! I've been having an issue with the "current armor" option in the MCM menu. When I target the npc, it shows that's targeted on the sexlab menu to edit the animations and the strip options, but it doesn't show up on the SLAR current armor menu. Instead, it shows either the follower (Serana) or another npc that I've tried to target long before or just a random npc that I've just looked at. Is there something that I am missing or doing wrong?

hello friends,

i'm having some trouble. i downloaded arousal redux se so i could use dialogues, but Skyrim won't even start when i have arousal in my LO (in spoiler below). any suggestions?

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
  7  7     SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm
  8  8     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 11  b     SkyUI_SE.esp
 12  c     Better_Male_Presets.esp
 13  d     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 14  e     Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
 15  f     NSUTR_bugfixes.esp
 16 10     NSUTR_groundsnow_mesh_fixes.esp
 17 11     NSUTR_improvements.esp
 18 12     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 19 13     ELFX - Weathers.esp
 20 14     TrueStormsSE.esp
 21 15     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 22 16     ELFXWeathers_TS_Patch_Somber_WaterFix.esp
 23 17     Skyrim Bigger Trees Full.esp
 24 18     Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp
 25 19     Particle Patch for ENB SSE.esp
254 FE   0 RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted - ESL.esp
254 FE   1 MajesticMountains_Moss.esp
 26 1a     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 27 1b     Better Dynamic Snow.esp
 28 1c     Enhanced Vanilla Trees SSE.esp
254 FE   2 MajesticMountains.esp
 29 1d     Morning Fogs SSE.esp
 30 1e     Cathedral Landscapes.esp
254 FE   3 BDS - MM Patch.esp
254 FE   4 Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR Patch.esp
 31 1f     RaceMenu.esp
 32 20     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 33 21     FNIS.esp
 34 22     Joy of Perspective.esp
 35 23     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 36 24     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 37 25     XPMSE.esp
 38 26     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 39 27     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 40 28     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 41 29     SGEyebrows.esp
 42 2a     WICO - Immersive People.esp
 43 2b     ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
 44 2c     WICO - USSEP Compatible Patch.esp
 45 2d     Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
 46 2e     SOS - Shop.esp
 47 2f     FNISspells.esp
 48 30     The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
 49 31     Brows.esp
 50 32     Beards.esp
254 FE   5 HairsBeastRace - Extended Plus - Replacer.esp
 51 33     ArgonianFins.esp
 52 34     ArgonianFinsReplacer.esp
 53 35     KS Hairdo's.esp
 54 36     WICO - Immersive Character.esp
 55 37     WICO - Immersive Dawnguard.esp
 56 38     WICO - Wild Hunt Gears.esp
 57 39     ReasonableMovementSpeed.esp
 58 3a     SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
 59 3b     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 60 3c     3PCO.esp
 61 3d     M2M_Animations_SE_ATS.esp
 62 3e     ELFXEnhancer.esp
 63 3f     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
254 FE   6 RealisticWaterTwo - ELFX Enhancer Patch.esp

edit: nvm i found another version that seems to work now.

• 2 weeks later...

Does Exposure Rate affect the amount by which orgasms reduce arousal?  I want to reduce the arousal gain from being near naked NPCs (because I have a lot of naked NPCs in my game, and everyone kept getting so aroused it was getting in the way of normal gameplay), so I set the default Exposure Rate to 0.2, but now sex barely reduces my character's arousal (by less than 10 points).  If changing Exposure Rate is indeed the problem, is there another way to make naked NPCs have less effect on arousal?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2020 at 3:41 AM, TJHinSkyrim said:

Having the same problem, but I wasn't using BSA ver.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2015 at 3:33 PM, Wyvern65 said:

Having an odd issue that's easily reproducible, but only happens when a sex scene plays immediately after another sex scene. [This happens a lot in a mod like DCL when you use the prostitution function: one sex animation plays, the actors redress, and another plays right away. Also happens in Defeat when you lost to a mob, or in SD+ when your owner makes you dance, yadda yadda.]

Figured I'd start reporting it here, but it may not be SLA at all.

The guys are losing their erections in the second set of animations. The first set of animations plays properly, with everything working correctly.

For the second set: each stage of the animations starts out with all male actors aroused, but they lose their erections almost instantly. Erections return if you hit the re-align button in Sexlab, but melt away again seconds later, only to return at the start of the next stage of the animation.

I suspect Aroused and Sexlab are fighting over whether the actor should be aroused. SLA may be saying 'actor has just had an orgasm, no arousal left, floppy dickage' and when you hit the re-align button or Sexlab advances stages, it re-reads reads the animation file and says "dick(s) should be in this position." 

Of course it may be there's not enough time between the animation events for aroused to do its thing,  or I may have very very consistent script lag in this one particular situation, or Sexlab Cumshot 1.7.1 may be borking something, somewhere. Or it's a 1.6 bug.

Or Skyrim may just hate me, that's always a possibility.  :D

[This didn't happen in 1.59c and SLA 1.7.]

Should note: not touching the space bar in either set of animations to speed through things.

Using 1.9 with the fixed script on this page (though it was happening before I updated.) Boring log with no obvious errors that I can see in the sex scenes attached. 

Papyrus.0.log 60.7 kB · 2 downloads

Ok so in doing a search of this topic i found the extra problem i'm having (though its obviously not my papyrus log), but nobody ever responded to this guy and i've been adding/removing mods for hours trying to figure out exactly what the cause of the problem is since its really annoying and for the life of me i can't get this damned issue fixed, please help!

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, gekker said:

What is the logic behind being "naked"? Is it completely lacking any armor or just certain pieces of armor?

There are two vanilla keywords that Skyrim uses to identify if a character is clothed: ArmorCuirass and ClothingBody. All torso pieces in the base game have one or the other (except for Greybeard robes, which is why everyone always gets helplessly turned on up at High Hrothgar.) Many armour and clothing mods add one of these keywords to items that aren't torso pieces, and others might not include them on items that are torso pieces. This is likely because of mistakes made by a mod's author, or it's deliberate to allow for a certain range of enchantments to be applied to the item (which is another function of those keywords.)

Anyway, those two keywords are the ones to look for. If you're wearing something with either of those, Aroused's MCM will list them, with an option to set them as counting as naked for the purposes of arousal calculations.

4 hours ago, merManc said:

There are two vanilla keywords that Skyrim uses to identify if a character is clothed: ArmorCuirass and ClothingBody. All torso pieces in the base game have one or the other (except for Greybeard robes, which is why everyone always gets helplessly turned on up at High Hrothgar.) Many armour and clothing mods add one of these keywords to items that aren't torso pieces, and others might not include them on items that are torso pieces. This is likely because of mistakes made by a mod's author, or it's deliberate to allow for a certain range of enchantments to be applied to the item (which is another function of those keywords.)

Anyway, those two keywords are the ones to look for. If you're wearing something with either of those, Aroused's MCM will list them, with an option to set them as counting as naked for the purposes of arousal calculations.

Thank you.

One more thing, so if exposure rate is 2, and the tick is the default 120 seconds, every 120 seconds a character will have exposure value increased by 2 per "naked" nps in the cell? Am I understanding that logic correctly?

2 hours ago, gekker said:

Thank you.

One more thing, so if exposure rate is 2, and the tick is the default 120 seconds, every 120 seconds a character will have exposure value increased by 2 per "naked" nps in the cell? Am I understanding that logic correctly?

To be honest, I'm not sure how the exposure rates work. Someone more in the know than me would have to answer that one.

1 minute ago, merManc said:

To be honest, I'm not sure how the exposure rates work. Someone more in the know than me would have to answer that one.

Okay that's fine, thanks again.

I'm trying to tweak the values but not sure what values are affecting what in the game.   The naked thing was a big help though.

On 6/24/2020 at 5:26 PM, evilpancake said:

Ok so in doing a search of this topic i found the extra problem i'm having (though its obviously not my papyrus log), but nobody ever responded to this guy and i've been adding/removing mods for hours trying to figure out exactly what the cause of the problem is since its really annoying and for the life of me i can't get this damned issue fixed, please help!

SOS integration has been checked.

It's pretty simple actually as this controls the erections, if arousal is above x, it will be hard, bellow x it will be soft. Even while in sex scenes.
I'm testing the shower/grower mod to replace this function.