Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

So I'm not sure why but I could use some help. Whenever I go into an animation using the nude skins from SexLab in the MCM my body completely disappears except for hands, feet and head and the creature doesn't have a penis granted I've only tried with a horse because that was the easiest one. does anyone know what could be causing this?

8 minutes ago, Blanno97 said:

So I'm not sure why but I could use some help. Whenever I go into an animation using the nude skins from SexLab in the MCM my body completely disappears except for hands, feet and head and the creature doesn't have a penis granted I've only tried with a horse because that was the easiest one. does anyone know what could be causing this?

quit spam posting:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/?do=findComment&comment=2593196

Hello, quick question. For reasons I've yet to figure out, my characters just do not get aroused. I have every option ticked, but their arousal stays at around 20-30. It will go only slightly higher or slightly lower and that's it. I've tried just continuing normal play, but after a few in-game days, it's still stuck when usually, it would be maxed out right now.

I can't recall when this issue started occuring because I ended up taking a fairly long hiatus from playing Skyrim consistently and I've only recently started to lean towards it again. Any ideas are appreciated. 

On 4/26/2019 at 8:12 PM, SilentAegis said:

Hello, quick question. For reasons I've yet to figure out, my characters just do not get aroused. I have every option ticked, but their arousal stays at around 20-30. It will go only slightly higher or slightly lower and that's it. I've tried just continuing normal play, but after a few in-game days, it's still stuck when usually, it would be maxed out right now.

I can't recall when this issue started occuring because I ended up taking a fairly long hiatus from playing Skyrim consistently and I've only recently started to lean towards it again. Any ideas are appreciated. 

Arousal is based on seeing naked NPCs

14 hours ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

Is there a way to disable processing arousal for animals and non-uniques?  Like all of them, even if it's one species/type at a time?

you can turn it off in Creature Framework's MCM

Hello! I think i have a problem and i cannot figure out how to solve it. The arousal level of my character doesnt change when im stripping npc's for example(currently in the helgen keep but happens later in the game too on a different save(1)) but if i set my character to be an exhibitionist from the start then strip myself and fight npc's it does raise up. On the previous save (1) it raises by one point over time and doesnt drop by half after some time i think.

Some of the mods i have are SexLab (Framework/2ArousedRedux/3Attraction/Drunk/SOS/4Blush When Aroused)

In the settings i have (pc is bisexual in framework)
(2ArousedRedux)[cell scan 15 sec; enable sos; enabled animations; require line of sight; do not require naked actors to change arousal; desire spell] and my Status is[ arousal=4 exposure=1 exposure rate=2 time arousal=3 time rate=9 gender preference=both]

(3Attraction)[PC has preferences; i do not dislike any of the races] I have tried to remove the attraction mod and start anew but that doesnt help

(4BlushWhenAroused)[ticked the SexLabArousedRedux compability box; nakedness causes arousal]

I have reinstalled Aroused Redux a few times and tried both 28 and 27 versions
I dont know if my explanation helps, but regardless thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

I was doing some testing with the SLA Widget installed and I noticed something odd.  Even though I had creature animations deactivated in Sexlab, SLA Redux was still calculating arousal for them.  For those not using creature animations, this is a waste of resources.  Anyway to add race-based exclusion via an MCM option so it only calculates on humanoids?

On 5/29/2019 at 11:43 AM, Ruhadre said:

I was doing some testing with the SLA Widget installed and I noticed something odd.  Even though I had creature animations deactivated in Sexlab, SLA Redux was still calculating arousal for them.  For those not using creature animations, this is a waste of resources.  Anyway to add race-based exclusion via an MCM option so it only calculates on humanoids?

Whether or not you have creature animations activated or not has nothing to do with Aroused.  I should probably add a MCM option to disable it.

19 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Whether or not you have creature animations activated or not has nothing to do with Aroused.  I should probably add a MCM option to disable it.

Well, it's not just creatures with animations.  Mods like Birds of Skyrim, skyBirds, or some of Mihail's mods like squirrels...those critters lack animations and should be ignored full-time.

9 hours ago, Ruhadre said:

Well, it's not just creatures with animations.  Mods like Birds of Skyrim, skyBirds, or some of Mihail's mods like squirrels...those critters lack animations and should be ignored full-time.

Not sure that's a great idea as it would affect these creatures going forward *if* someone did animate them.  If you are blocking any unrecognized creature race, that may block arousal on a lot of mod-added creatures that are essentially reskins and actually work with Sexlab just fine (since MNC keeps adding more mod races to the lists).

Even if it sounds ridiculous that someone would animate a bird, let's not forget that we now have Slaughterfish and rabbit sex animations... and I swear the Skyrim bunny doesn't have many more polygons than the eagle does.

1 minute ago, Reesewow said:

Not sure that's a great idea as it would affect these creatures going forward *if* someone did animate them.  If you are blocking any unrecognized creature race, that may block arousal on a lot of mod-added creatures that are essentially reskins and actually work with Sexlab just fine (since MNC keeps adding more mod races to the lists).

Even if it sounds ridiculous that someone would animate a bird, let's not forget that we now have Slaughterfish and rabbit sex animations... and I swear the Skyrim bunny doesn't have many more polygons than the eagle does.

That, is a valid point, LOL.  Perhaps just having the simple option to keep it "human-only" or "all", would be best.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

the bird's cant be animated like that, they are objects, not actors.

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the bird's cant be animated like that, they are objects, not actors.

That might be why SLA Redux runs calcs on Birds of Skyrim.  They are built as actors.

Is it possible for SLA Redux to refer to FNIS for it's installed creatures?  That might be the ticket if possible!

4 minutes ago, Ruhadre said:

That might be why SLA Redux runs calcs on Birds of Skyrim.  They are built as actors.

Birds of Skyrim is based on the chickens, unlike the eagles they can be animated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2019 at 1:24 PM, myraezel said:

my "days since last orgasm value" is set 0 even if i ended intercourse without orgasm. Its like Days since last sex. Any solution?

Hat the same issue, i only hat to wait like 5 seconds and it was back to the original value

Question:  with bikini armors, do all the components (top, bottom, thigh, etc.) listed in the arousal menu, need to be removed or checked naked to qualify for "being naked/sexy"?  

For example:  remove the bikini top, the rest of the items remain on and unchecked as naked.  Would this trigger being naked for the purposes of arousal?