Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

2 hours ago, tirus said:

Is there any way to reduce the maximum erection value with 100 arousal level? I don't really like the level 10 erection and wanted to reduce it to 5 or 6 and I don't have any idea how can I do that without trying to break my entire game because I have 0 experience with editors nor manually edit files.

We have nothing to do with erections.Ā  Check with the mod that creates the erection.

• 3 weeks later...

I am creating a mod that when arousal level reaches 100, it triggers several things.

Ā 

I have added the line "SLAMainScr Property sla_Main Auto" to my script but when i attempt to compile it, i get a whole list of errors from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaConfigScr.psc. such as:

Ā 

(79,2): variable Pages is undefined

(82,7): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

(92,5): variable CurrentVersion is undefined

Ā 

I am very new to scripting and modding so it may be due to my MO2/CK/SKSE setup?

Ā 

I am confident in writing an actual function/event to read the arousal level but i am not sure how to proceed.

Ā 

Edit: I have installed skse via MO2 and via the exe, i have also copied over SAR's script files to both the MO2 mods installation folder and the Scripts Source folder.

Edit 2: This is now fixed. there was nothing in the error itself pointing to the solution so i had to go digging.

Ā 

Found that while i do have SkyUI installed, i DON'T have the developer scripts necessary for making Sky UI available in CK; a necessary step for SAR to be linked to etc.

Ā 

Now that i installed those scripts to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts and Source folders, the link i added, SLAMainScr Property sla_Main Auto now allows the whole script to be compiled without error.

Ā 

Phew :)

Ā 

the source files are located at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4iEH8ar3jtxbFlkVzZSVHN0alk/view

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm not spending an hour combing through 113 pages of forums lmao
Ā 

The in-game setting to mark certain armor as "naked" doesn't appear to work, is there a fix for this? If not, how do I do it manually? I don't know where in the game code to look or where exactly to place the "EroticArmor" keyword.

On 3/13/2021 at 10:47 AM, Zendichez said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm not spending an hour combing through 113 pages of forums lmao
Ā 

The in-game setting to mark certain armor as "naked" doesn't appear to work, is there a fix for this? If not, how do I do it manually? I don't know where in the game code to look or where exactly to place the "EroticArmor" keyword.

EroticArmor goes on the armor, just as you might expect.

On 3/8/2021 at 7:39 PM, Headerman said:

I am creating a mod that when arousal level reaches 100, it triggers several things.

Ā 

I have added the line "SLAMainScr Property sla_Main Auto" to my script but when i attempt to compile it, i get a whole list of errors from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaConfigScr.psc. such as:

Ā 

(79,2): variable Pages is undefined

(82,7): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

(92,5): variable CurrentVersion is undefined

Ā 

I am very new to scripting and modding so it may be due to my MO2/CK/SKSE setup?

Ā 

I am confident in writing an actual function/event to read the arousal level but i am not sure how to proceed.

Ā 

Edit: I have installed skse via MO2 and via the exe, i have also copied over SAR's script files to both the MO2 mods installation folder and the Scripts Source folder.

Edit 2: This is now fixed. there was nothing in the error itself pointing to the solution so i had to go digging.

Ā 

Found that while i do have SkyUI installed, i DON'T have the developer scripts necessary for making Sky UI available in CK; a necessary step for SAR to be linked to etc.

Ā 

Now that i installed those scripts to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts and Source folders, the link i added, SLAMainScr Property sla_Main Auto now allows the whole script to be compiled without error.

Ā 

Phew :)

Ā 

the source files are located at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4iEH8ar3jtxbFlkVzZSVHN0alk/view

Ā 

You probably want to use slaFrameworkScr as the property rather than slaMainScr btw

18 hours ago, Zendichez said:

I added it through TES5Edit, to both the edited armors and the base-game armors. Still not working. Any tips?

EroticArmor is a keyword that is tied to Aroused.Ā  You need to make Aroused as a master to your armor mod and use it's keyword.Ā  Sadly, they did not bring the Fallout keyword support to SE.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, great mod don't remember a playthrough without it.

I'm playing with the Creation Kit right now for something that would use NPCs arousal, and I'd like to know if you can provide me with a rough approx. of base NPC arousal score distribution?

Is it linear, with 50 being the NPCs starting average?

From what I suspect, the average is way lower and 50 is already a quite high arousal for a NPC.

I don't need aything precise, just an order of magnitude.

Thanks in advance!

Ā 

On 4/10/2021 at 3:52 AM, OrionGhost said:

Hey, great mod don't remember a playthrough without it.

I'm playing with the Creation Kit right now for something that would use NPCs arousal, and I'd like to know if you can provide me with a rough approx. of base NPC arousal score distribution?

Is it linear, with 50 being the NPCs starting average?

From what I suspect, the average is way lower and 50 is already a quite high arousal for a NPC.

I don't need aything precise, just an order of magnitude.

Thanks in advance!

Ā 

Base arousal is zero.

6 hours ago, shiftdelete99 said:

Aroused animations only play like a sec and then they stop abruptly

Ā 

Is there any way to improve it? Any workaround or an anotherĀ mod?

They must be short or they will cause ghosting and the like.Ā  Nothing that can be done.

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, Ixxi0 said:

Hey, sorry for bother but this mod donĀ“t allow me to open skyrim se, iĀ“m using the latest version and i donĀ“t know why

It's because this isn't a version made for SE. SL Aroused Redux SSE is here. Make the habit of looking for SE compatible mods or ports (blue links in my signature are two threads I always recommend as these compile mods for SE with information and direct links).

9 minutes ago, Ixxi0 said:

thanks for that, but still donĀ“t open... only when i disable it it opens

Check if you have all the requirements for SL aroused (which would be Sexlab, also the SE version). If your mod manager gives you any error or warning check that for details.