I agree that making true slavery not be boring is a daunting task. Spammer has done a great job making scenes that in reality would take hours (such as the hanging in front of the fire) take only a short time but using blackouts and message boxes to give the distinct impression of time passing. I can see that working in a situation where you are a lower slave stuck in bondage at one if the parties, and rubber slaves are collecting drool from your mouth.

But there's not a lot that can be done to capture the full experience and still remain engaged. In reality the player would be beaten down and starved until they broke, but there are only so many torture scenes you can go through without getting repetitive.

Then there is the problem of player preference. Not everyone wants to play a broken slave, so there has to be ways to turn the table or at least escape.

Oops. That went long. ;)

So is this incompatible with sd or alternate death?

Until someone tries, we won't know for sure. Death Alternatives might conflict as is explained in the FAQ.

CTD right after Bethesda logo

Sorry to hear that, but not much I can do about it. It works for all the others, so it's probably specific to your setup. Check if you have missing dependencies.

I have a problem, seems like i can't talk to the slave and unlock the sewer trapdoor.

I tried stealing the gag, unlocking the cage she is in but she still doesn't say a word and i can't start the quest.

Only way I had to get out with my own armor was using the coc command.

Any help, maybe I screwed up somewhere?

Probably (my new mantra: always blame the player ;)).

Seriously, I took a look at the dialog conditions and can't really see any reason it shouldn't be there. There are only two conditions: The person you're talking to must be Parina Nolwa (I assume that is the case). And the escape quest must be in stage 0 (its initial stage). The quest should have been started after your first removal dialog with the Mistress. If not you can try 'startquest tir_twr_escape01'. But that's about it.

Ok CTDs fixed now when I return to the tower after the rubber mail quest the mistress is nowhere to be seen but the quest marker is still there. It seems she is still in the same cell as the tower but not in the tower itself. I tried to find her with tcl but no such luck.

Ok CTDs fixed now when I return to the tower after the rubber mail quest the mistress is nowhere to be seen but the quest marker is still there. It seems she is still in the same cell as the tower but not in the tower itself. I tried to find her with tcl but no such luck.

Try loading an older savegame where the Mistress is still there. Open the console and click on her. Her ref id should appear in the console (middle, top). Make sure it's really her by typing 'disable'. She should disappear. If not, you clicked on something else (sometimes, it's a bit difficult, try first person).

Then load the game where she is missing. Open the console again and type:

prid xxxxx
moveto player
where xxxxx is to be replaced with the ref id you got earlier.

The Mistress should then be teleported to your side, whereever she may be.

Probably (my new mantra: always blame the player ;)).

Seriously, I took a look at the dialog conditions and can't really see any reason it shouldn't be there. There are only two conditions: The person you're talking to must be Parina Nolwa (I assume that is the case). And the escape quest must be in stage 0 (its initial stage). The quest should have been started after your first removal dialog with the Mistress. If not you can try 'startquest tir_twr_escape01'. But that's about it.

Well then that's the problem, no quest started after the mistress removed the rubber suit, thanks for the help.

Found an interesting bug; the sewers keep kicking back that I need to not have any equipment. The problem? I have several un-removable quest items. At first I thought it was stuff actually equipped and maybe slave-tats was getting in the way somehow, but removing the tattoos did nothing.

Know what'd be neat though?

A quest that lets you find one of those amulets that lets you remove the stuff.

Can you add this armor ? This catsuit looks great !

55581-1-1404463011.jpg

I like the idea of that myself.

The mouth mask could act like a ball gag, and unable to be removed like the gasmask. And the blindfolds acting like a DD blindfold when equipped manually.

And the combo versions too cannot be removed, and have the above effects. You can't see, can't speak, and are completely trapped within them.

Just my two cents, and one Albanian Lek. The rest was stolen by Bender.

Sorry. Couldn't resist the Futurama references.

As a spearhead catsuit fanboy I would love to see that one as well. But that's leather so it would need a sub quest or separate mod in my eyes.

I think Arthur C. Clarke said "A sufficiently shiny leather texture is indistinguishable from latex"...I could be wrong about that quote though.

Honestly, I thought it was latex/rubber/other shiny polymer

There is only a CBBE version available, it seems. Other than that it looks great! Particularly the gag/mask could be a visually appealing alternative to the gasmask (which I am personally not a huge fan of). Not sure if there are volunteers available to convert that catsuit to other bodies, or if the author would even allow that (there is no mention of use permissions).

I'm not against it per se. The suits do look sexy. What it comes down to is lack of time and what the best use of resources might be.

Right now, the writing depends on the fact that you really wear a gasmask. If I add something else, then I have to do serious rewriting of the already present dialogs. That could be solved by making the other catsuits only available later on, after you're through with the quests. But even then, from that point on, I would still have to always check what exactly the player is wearing (gasmask or other mask) and then give the proper dialog and reaction to that. I could not (like now) simply assume that the gasmask is worn. Which would increase my workload drastically. And also increase complexity which would most likely introduce new bugs (most of the bugs in this mod were because of my attempts at complexity).

Now, making a mod is work so what's the problem? The problem is that I work on this mod alone. There are many mods out there that attempted to do something big, tell a good story and then got dropped (silently or otherwise) because the authors lost interests or had no more time or whatever. I'm sure you all know at least one such mod. I do not want that to happen for my mod. I would really like to finish it.

Given that I'm working on this alone, I must make sure that I don't spread myself too thin. I could spend, let's say, 2 weeks to integrate the suits, rewrite the dialogs and work out the kinks. And that would make the people happy who love those suits and don't like gasmasks. But I could also use the same 2 weeks to build a big fucking quest expansion (I hope the thing I'm currently working on counts as that). And that would make everyone happy. Including, but not limited to, the people who aren't really that much into the whole gasmask thing. I think the latter choice is the more efficient way to use my time.

So I'd rather put on my blinders and work through the mod, so that I can finish it before life catches up on me (because eventually, it will).

The same argument can also be applied to several other suggestions and a few compatibility issues with other mods. Once I'm done with the mod and still feel like it, I can always expand it in breadth instead of length then.

BTW: This is also the reason why the shelves in the tower lobby are empty and there isn't much clutter in the levels. I want to cut through vertically, get the main quest line done first. And then I can afford to "waste time" on touching things up here and there and maybe add a bit variety. Until then, most stuff is left at "good enough".

I'm still sorry I have to say "no" because I think the suits are sexy and in an ideal world, I would integrate them. But I fear the suits, along with some other things, will have to be sacrificed for the greater good <add melodramatic fanfares here>.

I'm having trouble starting the quest. I got the suit and journal and read it when it told me to and then wore the suit after when the quest prompt came up but nothing happens and I can take it off.

Was there a message popup when you equipped the suit? Have you tried removing any possibly conflicting items? Can you post your papyrus log?

BTW: This is also the reason why the shelves in the tower lobby are empty and there isn't much clutter in the levels. I want to cut through vertically, get the main quest line done first. And then I can afford to "waste time" on touching things up here and there and maybe add a bit variety. Until then, most stuff is left at "good enough".

That's a very healthy idea, methinks. I'd rather play through a good questline in threadbare locations than have nothing to do among the most appealing visuals ever.

I'm not against it per se. The suits do look sexy. What it comes down to is lack of time and what the best use of resources might be.

Right now, the writing depends on the fact that you really wear a gasmask. If I add something else, then I have to do serious rewriting of the already present dialogs. That could be solved by making the other catsuits only available later on, after you're through with the quests. But even then, from that point on, I would still have to always check what exactly the player is wearing (gasmask or other mask) and then give the proper dialog and reaction to that. I could not (like now) simply assume that the gasmask is worn. Which would increase my workload drastically. And also increase complexity which would most likely introduce new bugs (most of the bugs in this mod were because of my attempts at complexity).

Now, making a mod is work so what's the problem? The problem is that I work on this mod alone. There are many mods out there that attempted to do something big, tell a good story and then got dropped (silently or otherwise) because the authors lost interests or had no more time or whatever. I'm sure you all know at least one such mod. I do not want that to happen for my mod. I would really like to finish it.

Given that I'm working on this alone, I must make sure that I don't spread myself too thin. I could spend, let's say, 2 weeks to integrate the suits, rewrite the dialogs and work out the kinks. And that would make the people happy who love those suits and don't like gasmasks. But I could also use the same 2 weeks to build a big fucking quest expansion (I hope the thing I'm currently working on counts as that). And that would make everyone happy. Including, but not limited to, the people who aren't really that much into the whole gasmask thing. I think the latter choice is the more efficient way to use my time.

So I'd rather put on my blinders and work through the mod, so that I can finish it before life catches up on me (because eventually, it will).

The same argument can also be applied to several other suggestions and a few compatibility issues with other mods. Once I'm done with the mod and still feel like it, I can always expand it in breadth instead of length then.

I'm still sorry I have to say "no" because I think the suits are sexy and in an ideal world, I would integrate them. But I fear the suits, along with some other things, will have to be sacrificed for the greater good <add melodramatic fanfares here>.

I do the same thing. Make the bones, fill in the flesh later.

One idea (for later) to incorporate those suits without re-writing your dialogue is to make the suggested suits unique to transitory slaves. Once a slave has become sufficiently slavelike, she graduated to the middle class. That includes the suggested suits but no mask because they haven't earned that right yet.

This way you don't need to change current dialogue, you have a step between lower slave and rubberslave, and three fetishes are served in one go.

In the distant future, of course, if you want to go that direction. :)

Good for you!  Based on the volume of responses, all positive, you know you already have a great mod here and many people have a lot of good ideas for expanding on it, or changing it to individual tastes. That's good too, but not at the cost of burning you out! See your vision through to completion and we can help you with bug reports.

As far as incompatibilities are concerned, they seem to be "self-inflicted" by users themselves, and are easily fixed by users. People using "realism" mods need to bring enough firewood if they need a heat source. Take off DD stuff that is going to block the mask and suit, or prevent escape through a narrow drain. This mod involves delivering stuff to barrels. Turn off mods that equip DD stuff when opening a container. Etc. and so on ...

Just keep on doing what you're doing. It is an amazing mod and the only way to keep it that way is to make it the way you want it to be. In every mod thread there are people who will try to make the mod they want it to be and if you start going that route, you will most likely burn out because you start to feel like the mod isn't yours anymore so the motivation to work on it decreases. It has happened in the past. Just ignore the suggestions unless there's something that feels like a good idea to you, It's the only way to preserve the integrity of the mod.

Keep up the amazing work.

The party room remains locked for me even after talking to the rubber guard and taking the tour. I've tried everything I can think of including waiting, teleporting, saving exiting and reloading back in, Starting from a previous save and doing everything all over again, waiting and failing to show up on time then trying to go back down after the punishment for missing ends, and console commands to open the door. I even tried finding the key in the console so I could give it to the character to unlock the door but I didn't find the keys' ID. Any ideas or fixes would be appriciated.

I'm having trouble starting the quest. I got the suit and journal and read it when it told me to and then wore the suit after when the quest prompt came up but nothing happens and I can take it off.

Was there a message popup when you equipped the suit? Have you tried removing any possibly conflicting items? Can you post your papyrus log?

Here is the papyrus log after I tried again. Still nothing happened after I wore the suit after the quest prompt came up.