In every mod thread there are people who will try to make the mod they want it to be [...]

I'm not actually against suggestions, I make them too with other mods.

All these people who throw in ideas and suggestions, they mean well. They just want to help make the mod better. Of course, always from their perspective, but in general, their goal is a good one.

But I can't serve too many masters. In the time it takes me to look into one suggestion, eight others have piled up. So I'm seeing that I complete the mod and cherry-pick the ideas that fit into that goal along the way. The rest will have to wait.

So people are welcome to make suggestions here. They just shouldn't be disappointed if I ignore them (for the time being).

In every mod thread there are people who will try to make the mod they want it to be [...]

All these people who throw in ideas and suggestions, they mean well. They just want to help make the mod better. Of course, always from their perspective, but in general, their goal is a good one.

But I can't serve too many masters. In the time it takes me to look into one suggestion, eight others have piled up. So I'm seeing that I complete the mod and cherry-pick the ideas that fit into that goal along the way. The rest will have to wait.

So people are welcome to make suggestions here. They just shouldn't be disappointed if I ignore them (for the time being).

Oh maybe I came out too negative. Obviously there's nothing wrong with suggestions and they can often give the modder some good ideas. I was just pointing out that going with the suggestions that don't feel right for you or feeling bad for not implementing them is the road to burn out but luckily it seems that isn't the way you're going.

The party room remains locked for me even after talking to the rubber guard and taking the tour. I've tried everything I can think of including waiting, teleporting, saving exiting and reloading back in, Starting from a previous save and doing everything all over again, waiting and failing to show up on time then trying to go back down after the punishment for missing ends, and console commands to open the door. I even tried finding the key in the console so I could give it to the character to unlock the door but I didn't find the keys' ID. Any ideas or fixes would be appriciated.

Try 'coc tir_partyroom'. That will teleport you into the party room. Then walk towards the door until a message tells you it locked behind you. That should start the party quest.

If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas.

Here is the papyrus log after I tried again. Still nothing happened after I wore the suit after the quest prompt came up.

I do not see any messages at all from my mod. No errors, no debug notification, no nothing. For all I know, my mod isn't even installed. I mean, of course it is, you have the suit and all. But it doesn't show in the log. It's as if all the scripts were missing. You did install the full mod archive, right?

What does show in the log is a frightening barrage of error messages from other mods. The most are from some milk mod and QAYL (I've read that before but can't place it right now). There are also errors about some contraception widget (I assume from a pregnancy mod), gore effects and "Build your own home".

I'm not sure exactly what all those errors mean. That is, whether they can be safely ignored or there's something really wrong with your mod configuration. But my best guess right now is that it's the latter. You should look into those problems and fix them if they aren't deemed harmless by the respective mod authors.

This mod involves delivering stuff to barrels. Turn off mods that equip DD stuff when opening a container. Etc. and so on ...

Cursed Loot (the mod you're probably referring to, might actually equip some DD gear on you while delivering the letters, but the only thing you really need to disable are the harnesses (which might overwrite the catsuit) and blindfolds (which might overwrite the gasmask). The rest of the stuff you might get locked into should be compatible with the catsuit/mask.

Don't worry, that's a common theme for every modder out here. If a mod gets sufficiently popular people add suggestions, and as you said, they all mean well. But I think everyone understands that we can't implement them all. Some are technically hard or even infeasible to code. Some are conflicting with each other. Some are outsides the scope of the mod. Some seem like a good idea at first glance, but actually aren't. Some - and I will be honest here - aren't getting implemented because the modder doesn't feel like it. I have implemented a -lot- of suggestions in my work - and some I didn't. There is nothing wrong with reading suggestions and then deciding not to implement them. :)

Cursed Loot (the mod you're probably referring to, might actually equip some DD gear on you while delivering the letters, but the only thing you really need to disable are the harnesses (which might overwrite the catsuit) and blindfolds (which might overwrite the gasmask). The rest of the stuff you might get locked into should be compatible with the catsuit/mask.

I think any DD item works except for the blocking harness (the one that doesn't permit armor by blocking that slot). Everything else, from what I can tell, shouldn't conflict. Even the blocking blindfold and the gags use different slots than the gasmask.

Not sure if Cursed Loot can differentiate between the normal and the blocking harness, though.

Holy shit-- my expectations were not terribly high going into this mod, but by the end I was seriously impressed!

This mod is awesome!  Yes!

The script work for the slave drive and party portions are especially impressive, and while it still needs some nice polish in areas such as clutter and whatnot, the core is already there and very fun.  I loved it.  The end especially, with the final twist, was glorious-- and I very much respect the work that went into this mod.  Great job!

The party room remains locked for me even after talking to the rubber guard and taking the tour. I've tried everything I can think of including waiting, teleporting, saving exiting and reloading back in, Starting from a previous save and doing everything all over again, waiting and failing to show up on time then trying to go back down after the punishment for missing ends, and console commands to open the door. I even tried finding the key in the console so I could give it to the character to unlock the door but I didn't find the keys' ID. Any ideas or fixes would be appriciated.

Make sure the door is actually selected when you're in the console and try to use the "unlock" function. Even standing an inch from the door doesn't guarantee the door is the focus. Press the "use" key (pretty sure that's the key - one of you console experts let him know for sure)to bring up details - it will say "door" on the upper right hand side if the door is really the focus. Might take pressing "use" more than once.

I'm not against it per se. The suits do look sexy. What it comes down to is lack of time and what the best use of resources might be.

Right now, the writing depends on the fact that you really wear a gasmask. If I add something else, then I have to do serious rewriting of the already present dialogs. That could be solved by making the other catsuits only available later on, after you're through with the quests. But even then, from that point on, I would still have to always check what exactly the player is wearing (gasmask or other mask) and then give the proper dialog and reaction to that. I could not (like now) simply assume that the gasmask is worn. Which would increase my workload drastically. And also increase complexity which would most likely introduce new bugs (most of the bugs in this mod were because of my attempts at complexity).

Now, making a mod is work so what's the problem? The problem is that I work on this mod alone. There are many mods out there that attempted to do something big, tell a good story and then got dropped (silently or otherwise) because the authors lost interests or had no more time or whatever. I'm sure you all know at least one such mod. I do not want that to happen for my mod. I would really like to finish it.

Given that I'm working on this alone, I must make sure that I don't spread myself too thin. I could spend, let's say, 2 weeks to integrate the suits, rewrite the dialogs and work out the kinks. And that would make the people happy who love those suits and don't like gasmasks. But I could also use the same 2 weeks to build a big fucking quest expansion (I hope the thing I'm currently working on counts as that). And that would make everyone happy. Including, but not limited to, the people who aren't really that much into the whole gasmask thing. I think the latter choice is the more efficient way to use my time.

So I'd rather put on my blinders and work through the mod, so that I can finish it before life catches up on me (because eventually, it will).

The same argument can also be applied to several other suggestions and a few compatibility issues with other mods. Once I'm done with the mod and still feel like it, I can always expand it in breadth instead of length then.

BTW: This is also the reason why the shelves in the tower lobby are empty and there isn't much clutter in the levels. I want to cut through vertically, get the main quest line done first. And then I can afford to "waste time" on touching things up here and there and maybe add a bit variety. Until then, most stuff is left at "good enough".

I'm still sorry I have to say "no" because I think the suits are sexy and in an ideal world, I would integrate them. But I fear the suits, along with some other things, will have to be sacrificed for the greater good <add melodramatic fanfares here>.

Yeah! I get what you mean, time is yours and everyones enemy...

If It did ever happen, maybe the suit could be a uniform of a different faction of the rubber maids which we haven't seen. Maybe Rubber Assassins, or thieves. More streamlined for stealth and assassination missions, leaving the eyes free for checking for danger as they are stealthing around.

The boss of the rubber maids has an enemy, why not send out a Rubber Assassin to track them down and either kill them, or collect information or objects to blackmail them and their followers...

Just ideas, on the off chance that it ever happens... Living in hope...

Excuse my poor english, but how about in  the final chapter , you have the option of freeing the rubber slaves or become the new mistress of the tower?

Well, when I think about how the mod could end, those are obviously options that come up (along with a few others). Whether it will actually make sense in the end, we'll have to see. The story isn't done yet because its course will also depend on what can actually be done with the Creation Kit.

Let me tell you, that thing can sometimes really try your patience. Just now I had to delete a big and complex quest that was almost done because it just wouldn't start anymore. For no apparent or googleable reason. Deleted it, made a new one and did the exact same things again and that one starts without hitch. :dodgy:

Anyway, becoming the Mistress has one little catch: If the player remains a slave, I can always just end the mod then and there. If the player becomes the Mistress, people will want to experience that. They'll want to command slaves around, be called "Mistress" by them and enjoy a few other perks of that position. That would all have to be implemented.

I mean, yeah, I could do it like vanilla Skyrim. Tell you: "Hey, you're arch mage now!" and then nothing happens anymore and the position feels empty and useless. Not sure if that's such a good idea though.

I suppose everything is possible but I'm not committing myself to anything that far ahead yet.

Played through the mod. Had a pretty fun time. My Dragonborn really regrets (Loves?) her looting fetish. Turned into a different sort of fetish!  I'm happy that you've made use of mxwqtkl's excellent work. For a "first chapter" it feels very complete. I liked how the Mistress kept her promise. The dialogue seemed believable and flowed well. Anyways, I encourge you to keep up the work on this mod as long as it amuses you to do so. 

Played through the mod. Had a pretty fun time. My Dragonborn really regrets (Loves?) her looting fetish. Turned into a different sort of fetish!  I'm happy that you've made use of mxwqtkl's excellent work. For a "first chapter" it feels very complete. I liked how the Mistress kept her promise. The dialogue seemed believable and flowed well. Anyways, I encourge you to keep up the work on this mod as long as it amuses you to do so. 

Same here.  It flowed well, and Mistress didn't exactly lie, but at the same time, it would REALLY interfere with playing the rest of the game, so it would have to be a one-off character, or one who's adventuring was complete.

That's why I'm thinking that perhaps a temporary release option is probably in order...something like this

"You are a wandering heart...an adventurer...it would, in time break your heart to be here permanently...you'd never truly be suited for being permanently trapped...leave now...and you will be welcome back at your home when you return."

Player response

"Oh, yes you WILL return, whether you think you will or not...you will never truly be entirely free of your rubber suit."

(after a few days/weeks, a stacking debuff starts being applied, representing your preoccupation with rubber...and Mistress has just the suit for you when you return...)

That's why I'm thinking that perhaps a temporary release option is probably in order...something like this

You do know that there is an escape option in the basement for exactly that reason, don't you?

Can somebody help me? When i activate this Mod, the game is stuck in the Main menu and doesn't proceed.

It doesnt crash or something like that. Its just stays at the dragon symbol.

Are you starting a new game, loading an existing one or don't you even get that far?

Nope, i don't even get so far. I am stuck then i see the Dragon sign, but nothing of the main menu

I don't think my mod could actually do that if it tried. At least I have no idea how to do that (or how not to do it, in your case). My best guess would be that there are some dependencies that are not fulfilled.

You do know that there is an escape option in the basement for exactly that reason, don't you?

True, I finally found it, however...it's sorta hard to mesh me using that exit with her sending a rubber slave to hunt down an almost brand new regular slave with the fact that, as of now, there won't be repercussions to me not being where I'm supposed to be, or wearing what I'm supposed to wear.

And of course, I also doubt that she'd let me get by without detailing my escape route so she could deal with it appropriately...and permanently.  It just doesn't seem like her personality, from what I've seen of her.  Besides, an escape route can be an entry route, and she has reason to be cautious, if not slightly paranoid now.

True, I finally found it, however...it's sorta hard to mesh me using that exit with her sending a rubber slave to hunt down an almost brand new regular slave with the fact that, as of now, there won't be repercussions to me not being where I'm supposed to be, or wearing what I'm supposed to wear.

And of course, I also doubt that she'd let me get by without detailing my escape route so she could deal with it appropriately...and permanently. It just doesn't seem like her personality, from what I've seen of her. Besides, an escape route can be an entry route, and she has reason to be cautious, if not slightly paranoid now.

That's all true, and is why if she sees you out of the basement without a suit, all those things will happen. You will be punished. The escape route will be gone.

And of course, I also doubt that she'd let me get by without detailing my escape route so she could deal with it appropriately...and permanently.  It just doesn't seem like her personality, from what I've seen of her.  Besides, an escape route can be an entry route, and she has reason to be cautious, if not slightly paranoid now.

She doesn't keep a tight watch on the rubber slaves. The normal ones are under constant guard, which is why the escape of Parina didn't go unnoticed. Rubber Slaves, however, are free to come and go as they please, as long as the Mistress doesn't need them. At that point of the story, the party is over and she is allowing her rubber slaves to get some hard earned rest. She doesn't need most of them right now and they can relax in the basement or go shopping, for all she cares.

She relies on the suits to eventually bring them back. Kind of a leash. You can't get out without her help. And you cannot leave without suit (or so she thinks). So when you're not around, she'll assume you are out there with your suit like a good little slave and eventually come home.

And if she notices you not wearing rubber outside the basement, she will close that escape route! She won't even bother to ask you, she'll find it on her own. Because obviously, you can't be completely trusted anyway, so maybe you'd reveal one exit but not the other. So she'll check the basement herself to find all possible escapes and close them.

That's all true, and is why if she sees you out of the basement without a suit, all those things will happen. You will be punished. The escape route will be gone.

I'd still assume there's regular headcounts, people noticing that I'm not there for meals, that sort of thing...assuming yellow guard can keep her mind on the job (a very debatable prospect...).  And eventually that would have to lead to consequences...which would require me to be on the run from rubber guards for an indeterminate amount of time...possibly permanent, though I have to sleep sometime...

And eventually, ending up back there without a way out...thus no more heavy armor warrior, have to go with rubber clothed mage/archer/thief.

I'm trying to find a somewhat believable balance between her trapping me, me wanting to play the rest of the game, and her personality.  As of right now, the best I can come up with is that she knows its there and lets the brave and strong-willed escape through there...but at the same time, if you go back, you have to have already submitted to your rubber captivity...or else she will never permit you to do that again.  (which, now that I've thought about it...actually kinda works as a concept)

EDIT: That works better, greyspammer.  Though Parina's escape is also evidence that the basement is not entirely secure, and she didn't get by Purple Guard (who refused to open the door despite taking warhammers to the head...I tried that), so there had to be a hidden route.